Stargate: Teal'c's Growing Pains Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ducking back behind the curtain she wasted no time in returning her mouth to Teal'c's ebony member. At the top, moisture had gather, more pre-cum appearing. Tongue lapping, Janet happily savoured the salty tang. Closing pink lips over the male slit, she suckled, drawing out more flavoursome juice. Delicious. I do so enjoy the taste of a man.

Again sensing the warrior nearing his end, Fraiser took in the glands, sucking the meaty crown. Both hands working the thick brown pole she sucked hard, cheeks hollowing, tongue pressed to the hot hard flesh. Without further warning hot salty semen began filling her mouth. Blooming gushes of seminal fluid surged up the male length and shot forth. Quickly overwhelmed, Janet was forced to swallow, doing so happily. There seemed to be even more cum this time, cum the woman drank down her gulping throat.

Shortly after a thankful Teal'c left the SGC infirmary, looking as relieved and relaxed as he ever did. Remaining at her post, the taste of jizz still strong on her tongue, Doctor Fraiser considered the Jaffa's situation. Going back to Chulak for essentially a conjugal visit was out of the question right now given the recent increase in Goa'uld activity. Hiring a hooker to satisfy his biological needs was not an option either, given his alien origin and the top-secret clearance necessary to visit Cheyenne Mountain. Dating was a possibility, but Teal'c rather kept to himself beyond SG-1.

I am his physician. It's my duty to see to his medical needs, Janet decided. So far oral sex has given Teal'c temporary relief. However, from what he described Jaffa need to mate to fully relieve the issues of priem'taur. Pondering the situation, the CMO realised something. I'm on the pill. I know Teal'c has a clean medical history. It would be perfectly safe for us to have sex and for him to ejaculate inside me. Getting horny, she pursued her thoughts. He could cum inside me as much as he needs to. And I'd get to enjoy being fucked by that beautiful black cock. He's not United States military so that removes some obstacles, but I'll need to be discrete.

Mind made up, Janet looked forward to her next consultation with the well-hung Jaffa.

***

With numerous SGC teams returning through the Stargate, the infirmary was kept busy throughout the day. Fortunately injuries were few and far between with nothing major to cause concern. Nearing the end of her duty shift, the sweet brunette doctor was becoming increasingly antsy. Although she had not seen the Jaffa during the day, Janet's thoughts repeatedly strayed to their last interactions on the nearby examination table.

Squirming on a stool as she completed the last of the day's paperwork, Janet had become increasingly horny over the past hour. Sitting cross-legged, she fought the impulse to open them, to relieve the building warmth and scratch a distracting itch. Her chest felt tight, breasts full of an expanding sensation and her breath quickening. Work completed, the doctor decided to make a house call on the alien warrior.

'Nurse, I'm going off duty now,' Janet called. 'If nothing happens overnight, I'll see you in the morning.'

'Yes, doctor,' came the reply as the CMO left the infirmary behind.

Taking the elevator down to Level 25, she made her way to Teal'c's private quarters, nodding to base personnel as she passed them. Knuckles rapping gently on the door, there was no response from within. After a second knock went unanswered, concern creased the woman's pretty features. Presuming that perhaps the Jaffa's condition had somehow worsened, she used her override to force the locked door to open.

Entering the room she was brought up short by what she saw. Inside, a naked Teal'c was lying supine on the floor, his face a study of emotionless concentration. Several candles were scattered about, their flickering flames providing the only light. The scene could almost be taken for a form of kelno'reem meditation if not for the hand steadily stroking a stiff erection.

Look at that beautiful thing, Janet thought, gazing at the upright phallus. Pulse quickening a step, the need between her legs went up a notch.

'Dr Fraiser,' the alien man said looking towards his surprise guest. 'Is something amiss?'

Pulling her attention away from the male member she looked at Teal'c's face. 'I should ask you the same thing,' she replied nodding at the hand as it continued to traverse back and forth despite her abrupt appearance. 'I presume your priem'taur persists. Why didn't you come to me, Teal'c?'

'I did not wish for you to think I was taking advantage of you,' he said.

'Teal'c it's my duty to take care of my patients in the way I feel is best suited to their needs. And right now it appears you have need of my medical assistance. Yes?'

'Indeed,' he replied reluctant to admit to weakness. His hand finally let go of the sizeable tool.

'Ok, let me think about this for a moment. My oral technique only seems to give you some temporary respite.' Still lying on the floor, her patient nodded in the affirmative. 'Perhaps there is another method I could employ. It seems to me from what you've said, a Jaffa requires mating to properly deal with this condition. Correct?' Another nod. 'I think I can help. But it will require your discretion, Teal'c.'

'I understand Doctor Fraiser. You may rely on my silence regarding this matter,' the brown-skinned warrior said solemnly.

Decision made, the doctor removed her white lab coat, draping it over the back of a nearby chair. Pinching her blue uniform skirt she hiked it up, revealing a pair of sexy legs encased in sheer pantyhose. Briefly she considered removing the hose but discarded the notion. They were part of the mandatory Air Force uniform and she couldn't afford the time putting them back on should a sudden emergency call her away. Prudence guiding her actions she tore the thin nylon, ripping the gusset open to expose the damp cotton of the white panties beneath.

Standing astride the Jaffa's muscled body, the uniformed brunette looked down at the penis she'd been fantasising about all day. Tugging her panties aside, Janet revealed her vagina. Swollen with arousal, sexual lubricant made the hanging labia reflect the candle light. Between the lips the inner flesh was a stunning coral pink, glistening as more of Dr Fraiser's wetness prepared her for sex. Around the outer lips and mons pubis a soft mat of rich brown hair protected the ready womanhood.

Lowering herself, her thighs spread wide as she squatted over the suddenly threatening black cock. Reaching down, cool white fingers grasped the veiny brown length, guiding the tip to her descending pussy.

'Teal'c, I need you to let me control this. You're very big, and I'm not sure how much of your endowment I can take,' Janet said. As she spoke the heat from the rounded glands radiated against her bared quim, teasing it.

'As you wish, Dr Fraiser,' Teal'c responded. Resting his head against the floor his eyes closed, knowing relief was near at hand.

Black dress hoes flat on the floor, the sexy brunette closed the distance, felt the turgid head pass between her sensitive labia. Enlarged with the man's need, the tip pressed against Janet's opening, hugged by the clinging lips. Holding the shaft steady, she lowered herself further, feeling her pussy slowly dilating as it admitted the longed-for penetration.

Not overly promiscuous, she was tight. Sinking further she struggled to accommodate the large intrusion. As Teal'c's black dick continued to enter her, doc Fraiser felt it going deeper, every veiny inch squeezing through her intimate passage. She let out a loud sigh of satisfaction.

My goodness, it's so thick, she thought, holding herself impaled on just half of the impressive member. Ooh, it feels so good. Thigh muscles flexing under her pantyhose she raised herself up, delighting in the sensation of the cock sliding back through her sex. Easing back down she took it back inside, forcing an additional inch within.

'Ah,' she groaned out loud. Repeating the process, Janet Fraiser slowly rode Teal'c. Each successive rebound crammed another inch into the quickly overwhelmed pussy. Looking down at the Jaffa she asked, 'How does it feel, Teal'c? Does it feel good?'

'Indeed,' came the response in a tone hotter than she'd ever heard from him.

Impacting against her cervix and setting of a rolling wave of pleasure, the excited woman knew she'd taken all she could. Leaning over to peer between their bodies she was astonished to realise just how much cock she'd jammed into her heated core. And there are still at least three inches remaining. And what she had accepted was testing her inner limits deliciously.

Hands sliding along thighs, tingles rippling outwards from the touch, her fingers wrapped over her knees, bracing them. Moving in a languid steady rhythm, the SGC doctor gently rode the alien, savouring every inch moving back and forth. The bands of bulging veins only increased the stimulation, adding to the female's delectation.

Mm, god this feels amazing, Janet thought. Oh, I've never had one so big before. Continuing the pleasurable undertaking, her vaginal walls squeezed the length of the embedded tool. Pelvis rocking of its own accord drove the textured penis to rub over a responsive G-spot. Oh, yes!

Dr Janet Fraiser, Stargate Command's Chief Medical Officer dressed in her Air Force uniform. Skirt hiked up to her waist, wonderful legs enwrapped with shiny pantyhose. Sitting astride the naked form of the alien warrior Teal'c, his girthy black cock splitting her furred snatch, forcing wet squelching sounds from the pink insides as the pretty brunette bounced up and down. Head thrown back, eyes closed and cheeks flushed, her full lips open as she gasped in delight.

Getting a good workout for her sexy thighs they soon began to burn with the constant strain. Sensing the change, Teal'c's hands slid along the doctor's legs, fingers grasping her firm ass. Supporting her light weight his muscled arms helped the woman fucking him. With the assistance Janet started to move more vigorously up and down. Each satisfying bounce took her tight pussy from where only the bulbous glands remained within her warm feminine embrace to sliding down the shaft, each protruding vein massaging the passage until it was refilled by the dangerously throbbing tool.

Without warning a powerful climax washed over the bouncing woman. Toes curling inside her shoes, strong tingling sensations rolled up her legs, along her tiring thighs. 'Oh, god. I'm cumming. Cumming! Oh, it's so beautiful,' she gasped. Convulsions wracked her stuffed vagina as the tingles passed higher up her body. Spine stiffening she sat upright, fully impaled on the black cock, jerking. Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as fireworks exploded in her head.

'Dr Fraiser...I feel I am...about to finish,' the Jaffa grunted out. His hips rose from the floor driving his phallus into the gripping heat of the suddenly drenched sex of the medical officer. 'But I...worry about...impregnating you.'

'Don't... Don't worry about that,' Janet gulped, trying to catch her breath. The orgasm had been so good, the best she'd experienced in such a long time. Aided by the warrior's strong grip she continued to slide up and down, succulent squishing noises emanating from their colliding crotches. Their movements slowed, allowing Janet to savour the afterglow of her climax. 'It's my responsibility to provide medical care. This is just part of that,' she said. 'Actually I want you to ejaculate in me. I want you to give me all of your sperm in fact. Don't hold back.'

Teal'c's grip tightened, dark fingers digging into the pantyhose covered backside. Biceps bulging with effort they held the small female. Driving his hips upwards he fucked the panting doctor savagely, doing as she ordered. Within seconds he pulled her down, cockhead grinding against her quivering cervix. A grunt reverberating through his broad chest, the Jaffa let himself go. Groaning loudly he unleashed a torrent of salty hot seed into the willing woman.

Sat completely still on the throbbing prick Dr Fraiser felt a billowing spreading warmth as semen spewed into her. Through her overstuffed passage she marvelled at each pulsing surge traversing the girthy dick pressuring her feminine walls. As more and more alien seed was implanted it had nowhere else to go but through her twitching cervix, flooding her womb. As she sat on Teal'c's tremendous member, Janet felt the warmth permeating further as sperm swam deeper within, filling her up.

Several minutes passed as the pair basked in the aftermath of their coupling. The human female had experienced one of the most intense orgasms of her life. The Jaffa felt relief from the priem'taur via a very pleasurable mating.

Planting her feet on the floor, Janet Fraiser eased herself from her patient's tool, muscles trembling in aching thighs as the wilting prick slid from her embrace with a nasty slurping. Standing, she tugged her panties back across her pleasantly stretched vagina and shimmied her skirt into place. Donning her white lab coat, she asked, 'Teal'c, how long does priem'taur last?'

'It has been known to persist for several weeks,' the man said, relaxed on the floor. Now sated, his manhood was flopped against his symbiont pouch. The light from the surrounding candles reflected off its coating of mixed cum.

Several weeks. The answer remained at the fore of the doctor's mind as she closed the door to the personal quarters. Plenty of opportunities to satisfy my own needs, she considered. Walking towards the women's locker room she could feel semen escaping her birth canal, soaking into her underwear.

End of story.

12