Stargazing - Complete Novella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time for subtlety was over. I squeezed her arm and batted my eyelashes, lowering my voice huskily. "I want to make out with you as hot water flows over our naked bodies, and then I want to eat your pussy until I find out how many times I can make you can cum in a row."

The blaze in Jess's eyes doubled over itself. "I'll teach you to threaten me with a good time."

And she did.

The second we passed the through the door to her cabin, I found myself tossed against the wall with Jess effortlessly pinning me. She was so strong! Clearly, if she hadn't been playing along, she could have easily overpowered me when I was peck kissing her trying to wind her up.

The way she threw herself at me, like I'd driven her past her boiling point of desire, felt like a complete victory! Her body pressed against mine, her hair fell all around us, her scent flooded me while she parted my lips and dove in for a very rough kiss. So much lust all at once, exploding from her and all directed at me, made my heart beat fast and my insides glow. My tongue met hers, grappling with it, trying to push into her mouth, trying to convey with my enthusiasm what she was doing to me.

Jess escalated again, wrapping her fingers up in my hair and pressed me forward into her. Simultaneously, my legs were kicked apart, and I felt her thigh pressing up between them. Warmth flooded my core as she rocked herself against me, grinding up against my pussy through our shorts, her strong, hard muscled abs and soft feminine chest pressing into mine with our every panting breath.

But, as hot as all this was, I wanted more. My hands found their way to her waste, and I dipped under her top, my fingers teasing around the bare skin of her sides.

That sent a shock through Jess like I'd tickled her! Instantly, she broke off her make-out pin of me, just far enough to rip her shirt off and fling it onto one of the bunks. She tried to give her bra the same treatment, but her over-eagerness got her hilariously blocked by the clasps.

I laughed. I couldn't help it, even if it brought the mood down a bit, Jess pawing frantically at those bindings under her arm and getting nowhere was fucking adorable. "You're so goddamn cute when you're all hot and bothered like this, and you wonder why I can't resist teasing you," I said, taking pity on her and freeing her from her bra myself.

"If I knew you were such a succubus, I might have thought twice about getting seduced by you."

"Hey! You asked me out! If anything, you seduced me!"

"Are you sure you're the same shy girl who could barely keep herself together around me?" Jess laughed, raising her arms over her head, making her now freed breasts rise and her nipples point right up at me. They were beautiful. Stunning. My mouth watered and my fingers twitched staring at them. Having our first sexual experience together fully clothed was worth it for the payoff of seeing her like this now.

"What now?"

"There she is! Still as easily distracted as ever." She swayed, bowing her body back and forth, making her boobs swing seductively.

"I'm less shy now that we're an item! And that's not fair!" I protested, eyes glued to her nipples.

"Any less fair than ambushing me for just two quick kisses then running away?"

"You loved that."

"Or smacking my ass and running away?"

"You loved that too!"

"And you love this." She cupped one breast and raised it, leaning down and reaching with her tongue as far as she could to just barely connect with her nipple.

I lost it. Grabbing her by the waist, I basically dragged Jess to her bathroom and turned on the shower to heat up. In the process, I caught sight of her back, which had a large and mean looking bruise.

"Are you okay?"

"What? Oh, that. It's nothing."

"It doesn't look like nothing."

Jess shrugged. "Just a rugby mark. You'll see tons more on me before the summer is over. I once had one this big!" she made a circle with both index fingers and thumbs, as wide as they would go, covering her left breast. "That one hurt like a bitch."

My eyes went wide. "Please tell me you're kidding."

Jess grinned wickedly, but neither confirmed nor denied. Instead, she rocked her hips like a hula dancer. "Weren't you in the middle of something?"

Suspicion. "Let the record reflect: I'm fully aware that you're trying to distract me from worrying about you with your pussy."

"Noted," Jess's voice implied she was grinning wider, but I couldn't be sure because now I couldn't look away from her shorts. They really had been on for too long.

I could have ripped them down like she'd done with her top, but that felt too much like giving in to her. Couldn't have that. Instead, I sank down in front of her, looking up to meet her eyes while playing around the edge of her shorts with my fingers. Slowly, an inch at a time starting and stopping, I pulled them down, kissing every newly exposed section along her thigh.

"You're so strong," I said admiringly. "I wish I had your legs."

"Thanks. That bruise and this body both come from the same place. Can't have one without the other, gotta embrace them both."

"I guess there's something to that."

Jess stepped out of her shorts, and I surprised her by stripping her underwear in one pull. I hadn't really gotten to see her pussy when I'd fucked her on Lookout, but she was every bit as wet now as she had been then.

"Sorry I'm getting stubbly, I usually don't shave down there while I'm at camp," she said, a little self-consciously. "I hate having to rush it in these shitty showers -- oh!"

I planted a kiss on her folds over her clit. "I love it when my lover has a grown a woman's pussy." I kissed her there again, this time letting my tongue snake out between her labia. "Just keep her trimmed a bit and you'll make me very happy." I licked further in, very lightly brushing her clit, making her jump and her legs flex, which of course delighted me. I smiled up from between her legs. "You taste amazing. I'm so looking forward to making you cum..." I made a show of licking my lips between my words, "after I've explored every inch of your body in that shower."

Jess's eyes did that thing again. The one where I could swear fire blazed in them, so hot that my body heated up under them.

I'd planned to strip slowly to keep on teasing her, but clearly Jess could only take so much. Before I could react, she'd hooked under my arms and lifted me up, stripped me naked, my clothes flying every which way, and I found myself once again pinned against a wall, only this time it was under the showerhead. Steamy hot water cascaded around us, running through our hair and between our bodies, making our skin slick and slide over each other.

With the same urgency, I felt my hands grabbed and guided up to rest on Jess's boobs. She planted them there, squeezed them invitingly, then draped her arms around my shoulders. "Get exploring, Hot Stuff."

After obsessively gooning over her body, now that we were finally naked together, I found couldn't look away from her eyes. So intense, so hungry for me, it made me feel a huge sense of being desired that choked me up a little with emotion. "I really like it when you call me that."

"Hot stu--" Jess took a stream of water right in her mouth, making her splutter and me laugh. "Not gonna lie," she choked out. "I've never figured out how to make shower sex work. Water always finds a way into your eyes and mouth and it washes away all our pussy lube."

"Think of it as foreplay!"

"Oh, greaaat," Jess rolled her eyes. "Just what I need, more teasing."

I squeezed her breasts and took her nipples between my fingers. They were rock hard, firm and proud rolling under my touch. "Complain all you want, your body says you love it, and it tells no lies."

"Oh shut up and kiss me, Hot Stuff."

Jess was right, shower sex is mostly a porn fantasy. In reality, the hoops you have to jump through to get at each other's vaginas without getting your juices and lube washed away, and avoid dying a very embarrassing death slipping and falling mid-orgasm, are just not worth it. Which has never almost happened to me. I swear.

Despite that embarrassing and painful experience that absolutely never happened, I still love it. It makes for the most intimate foreplay. Maybe I'm weird, but there's something wonderful about rubbing soap all over your partner. Feeling every nook and cranny of her body, getting to see what surprising places make her react, and being the one that gets to make her feel everything. Plus, soapy boobs. Who doesn't love playing with soapy boobs?

Starting from her top, Jess's ears and the sides of her neck made her squirm a little when I ran body wash across them. "You're not about to ambush me there again, right?"

"Of course not."

"Oh, that's go--"

"It's hardly an ambush if you know it's coming. More like an aggressive cuddle." I rubbed over her collarbones, and she giggled again. "Seriously, where are you not sensitive?"

"It's a short list."

Jess's tattoo had taken on whole new life. Droplets of water running down her arm made the forest scene look like it was raining, and the white soap looked like clouds or mist. "Having fun?" Jess asked as I ran my fingers along her arm.

"I'm shaping the clouds into the moon!"

"Wha?" Jess looked from me playing with her arm, to the goofy grin on my face, and back again. "You're so goddamn cute."

Downwards across her breasts, cupping and massaging them, lifting and washing underneath them. Jess's eyes closed and she leaned her head back, cooing softly to let me know when I'd hit the perfect pressure circling around her nipples. Downward towards her firmly muscled abs, but Jess suddenly wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close.

"Oh--" I began, but got cut off by her lips once again planting themselves over mine while she slid her now very slippery boobs back and forth across my chest. Her nipples pointed firmly into my breasts, drawing my focus back and forth like a pendulum, pleasure spiking across my entire chest when she crossed the middle and my nipples rubbed across hers.

Naturally, my hands found their way to her ass. Still with the pretext of washing her, I fondled and groped her butt, sliding a bit of body wash around but mostly groping her. So firm, just like the rest of her, but soft on the surface before her muscle too. All the stimulation coming at me from every direction was starting to get a little disorienting. Jess kept going for hot, open mouthed kisses, swaying from foot to foot to keep our chests playing across each other, which simultaneously made her ass dance under my touch. She couldn't seem to decide if she wanted to stick her butt out for me or let me pull her hips forward into mine.

On and on we went, tongues circling each other's lips, heat rising around and inside us, straining for release, driving us harder and faster, more and more urgently, until suddenly, we both realized it wasn't hot anymore. The hot water must have run out, and we were being showered in a rapidly cooling spray.

"I'm going to fucking kill those girls!" Jess fumed as we both jumped out of the way.

"My cabin usually has much more hot water than that."

"Yeah, my campers have this arms race going where they keep taking showers earlier and earlier in the day so they can hog it all for themselves. They must have used it all at Rest Hour."

Jess grabbed a pair of towels from a knob on the wall with her name above it and tossed one to me. I draped it over my shoulder and resumed my blatant groping of Jess's body, this time under the pretense of drying her out. "Who knows, maybe we're not the only ones up to no good in here."

But Jess seemed really disappointed. "I'm sorry about this."

"What? Why? It's not your fault."

"You set this whole thing up today, and you were really excited about it. I'm sorry your shower sex fantasy got messed up."

Of course, this was Jess. Even while bursting with lust, she really cared about how I was feeling. It was touching, but there would be time for that later. "Don't worry, it's fine." I took her hand and guided her out of the bathroom to the bed she'd thrown her clothes on earlier. "This is you, right? Good. So yeah, you say that like you think a bit of cold water means we're done here. We're definitely not!" Laying the towels out over top of the bedspread, I tossed myself down on her bunk, on my side facing her with one leg bent upwards and my hand playing idly along it. I was going for a sexy model-type pose, and the way Jess's eyes flicked over me said I'd succeeded. Especially the way they kept stopping to stare between my lewdly spread legs. Like my pussy was a magnet trapping her attention. I grinned wide. "See, I'm not the only easily distracted one!"

Jess sat down facing me, joining her hand with mine on my thigh, but going much higher up between my legs. "Takes one to know one."

"That feels good," I murmured, enjoying the warm tingles of pleasure she gave me through my vagina. Focus! Stick to the plan! "You do remember what I said was next?"

The way her eyes lit up, she definitely did! Questioningly, she motioned to me lying down. "Are we gonna swap places?"

I grinned up at her, deliberately dropped my eyes to her pussy, and licked my lips. "Guess again. Get up here and kneel over me."

The delight in her voice as she swung her leg over and mounted me was music to my ears. "I've never tried this before! But I always wanted to." The view from between her legs, lying on my back with her pussy huge before me and her body towering above me, was incredibly erotic. Her smell filled my nostrils, sweet and distinctly feminine. Her labia were red and engorged, and her clit peeked out at me from between them. It rocked slightly, up and down across my vision, with the motion of Jess's hips. "So... um... do I just?"

"You do whatever makes you feel the most pleasure. Don't worry about me, I'll let you know if you're putting too much weight on me, but I'm not fragile." I hooked my arms around her legs from behind and pulled her forward, making her squeal in surprise.

"You really are eager, aren't you?"

I swear, with her pussy barely an inch from me, I could practically taste Jess getting wetter. "It turns you on when I talk dirty and act horny for you, doesn't it?"

"Hell yeah, Hot Stuff!"

"Well then, you should know I've been starving for your pussy since Lookout. I've masturbated every night since then dreaming about you, and every time I see you during the day, you turn me on." I kissed her thigh just on the fringe of her pubic fuzz, and Jess made a sound somewhere between a moan and a groan. "I meant every word I said in those notes today. You call me a tease, but seriously, seeing you run around playing rugby and putting smiles on everybody's face every day? That magical way you make everybody around you feel special? You're absolutely amazing and you make me want to jump on you all the fucking time."

Jess kept making cute little sounds, somewhere between reactions to my thigh kisses and protests to my compliments. It was so cute! If that's the way I get with compliments, no wonder people keep giving them to me. I set my jaw, stiffened my tongue, and pulled Jess forward the last inch to meet me. That cut cleanly through whatever she'd been saying about her "being nothing special, really," and replaced it with a sexy "Ohhhh".

I was instantly surrounded by Jess's pussy. Overwhelmingly smothered by her. Her smell, strong before, flooded through me, filling my mind and sending a wave of heat down my body. Then her taste hit me, strongly sweet with a mild saltiness, filling my mouth with a little more delightful pleasure with every lick between her labia.

But even more than her taste and smell, all the physical sensations she hit me with were impossible to keep up with. The slight tickle of her stubbly hair on my chin, nose and around my lips -- the hot wetness of her juice and the remaining shower water filling my mouth and dripping over my lips and chin -- the pressure of her legs working against my ears and down by my shoulders. It all poked at my brain, trying to grab at my attention, but none of it held a candle to the feeling of Jess's clit, inner lips and vagina on my lips and tongue.

Jess was every bit as hot as she'd looked, so hot that even my supercharged body felt itself heating even more underneath her. She got a rhythm going, rocking herself against me, that cycled through upward licks along the length of her pussy again and again. Her inner lips parted for my tongue, hugging it and guiding me upwards to her clit. Whenever she felt me get there, a shudder ripped through Jess's body, and she'd thrust herself forward, forcing her clit into my mouth for me to suck and lick frantically until she pulled back and reset herself and the cycle started all over again.

Clearly, she'd taken my roughness advice to heart! It didn't take long before I was panting for a quick breath between cycles. It was a completely different feeling from going down on somebody who was on her back. This felt like I was being ridden for all I was worth, and it was amazing! I tried to keep my tongue as firm as possible for her to rub herself against, but the more pleasure I gave her, the more she thrust against me, and everything getting thrown at me got even more intense.

It was incredibly satisfying to feel her rhythm speeding up, hear her moans turn urgent, sense the tensing of all her muscles surrounding me and taste the flood of heat that came with her impending explosion. My body throbbed along with hers, my chest heaving, my abs tensing, and my jaw aching as I struggled to lick and suck her harder and faster and keep those sexy moans coming.

Suddenly, Jess grabbed onto my hair and held me firm as she thrust her clit into my mouth. With a huge shuddering contraction, her clit pulsed and throbbed against my tongue. Clearly, this wasn't a small orgasm. Her body mass swayed back and forth and her hands turned to fists, the tension in her hard flexed core slowly unwinding itself one throbbing contraction at a time. If she wasn't so obviously loving it so much, I would have tapped out. My jaw burned and I'd long since run out of air, but I kept licking and sucking her clit, wanting to make her cum even harder.

Still, it was a huge relief when she let me go.

"Ahhh fuuck," I groaned as I flopped back onto the pillow, then took in a massive refreshing lungful of air. Above me, Jess still swayed, but in a lethargic sort of way now. Lazily, like she was half drunk. Suddenly, her legs gave out and she sat back, which completely crushed her entire weight into my boobs. She bounced up again a second later, sounding mortified.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't realize--"

"I'm fine, no harm done," I said, stealthily massaging my aching breasts and hoping Jess bought it. "It's actually kind of a compliment. Making you cum so hard you get woozy like that."

Her concerned look gave way to a grin. "That was pretty fucking awesome."

She made like she was about to get off me, but I quickly grabbed her legs again and held her firm. "You're not about to tell me you're a one-and-done girl, right?"

Her body thrummed as if cumming 30 seconds ago had done nothing to make her any less horny. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"Um--did you miss what I just said about you being awesome?"

She affectionately ran her fingers through my hair, as if to comb away the aftermath of her impassioned gripping. "But seriously, are you sure that was okay? You can tell me."

I was about to give her another quip, but stopped myself. "Well, maybe you could pull on the back of my head instead of pulling my actual hair next time?"

"Sure!"

"And anything I can do to make you cum harder?"

"Oh god, are you trying to kill me?"

"Yes!"

1...56789...15