Starlee's Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, now I remember. Impressive upper body strength."

"Becky," her mother continued, "we're not mad that you are in porn. Your father and I love porn. We're mad that you have been working this whole time and lying to us about having a dead end job selling popcorn. Yes, we called the theatre and found you worked there for a grand total of two days before telling the manager and I quote, fuck you and fuck your whole damned place. Don't expect a glowing reference there. Instead, you have been holding what we have since learned is a reasonably lucrative job as an adult performer. As we see it, you owe us back rent for all the months you could have been paying for your own place, plus penalties, plus repayment of the money you 'borrowed' and never repaid, plus a surcharge for lying to your parents all this time."

"What does that come out to?" Becky asked nervously.

"Your pussy. Payable immediately," her mother replied flatly. Alan stood up and began undressing.

"What? Right now?!"

Sarah touched her cheek and looked into her eyes almost pitifully. "Yes, now. Now and for as long as you keep living with us. We're not forcing you. You can move out any time you like, but until you do, your father and I expect you to spread those cute little legs when and where you're told. Don't look at me like that. Your her father is a very—ahem— energetic man and he works very hard to put a roof over your head and food on your table. Doesn't he deserve a tight young pussy to sink his rock hard cock into? I'm no slouch, of course, but it is hard to compare to the fit young body of a nineteen year old. And think about your poor mother. I haven't had a chance to experiment since college with the way I've been running around catering to my ungrateful daughter for years. I love experimenting, and I think I could win a Nobel prize between those ass cheeks."

"Here his how this is going to work," her father continued. "On Wednesday nights your mother has her book club. I expect you to be naked, lubed if necessary, and in my bed by 9pm— Honey, is that enough time? What if we run long and don't finish before you get home?"

"Oh, don't worry about it," Sarah waved. "There is no rush. I can always help myself to a glass of wine while you plow our daughter. Maybe even poke in for a bit. And on Saturday mornings, young lady, I expect your tongue in my pussy no later than 7 o'clock. No sleeping in when there is work to be done. Get yourself an alarm clock if you need to."

"But honey that is when I golf and I really think I'd like to see our girl lick your pussy."

"I know, sweetheart, but I think its important for Becky and I to have some mother-daughter bonding time. You know, just us girls. You're right, though. The three of us should spend more time together as a family. What about bringing back our old family game night? All three of us playing together and having fun? You could pound our little girl's pussy while she eats mine. It'll be a gas! And you know what I always wanted to try? That thing where a man cums in one woman's pussy and then another licks his cum out of her."

Becky still looked horrified by all this. "You mean..cream pie eating?"

"Yes, that's it. Eating a cream pie. It sounds so decadent. Maybe I have pro here to show me how it's done. Have you ever done that, eaten a cream pie?"

"Well, actually, I've done that in a few scenes. You didn't know? It sounded like you two have watched all my movies, which by the way is really, really weird for your parents to do. I mean, really weird. But I guess compared to your idea of 'paying rent'—"

"That is quite enough out of you," said Alan sternly. "You will address your mother with respect when she asks you to teach her how to eat your father's cum out of your pussy. You need to learn some manners."

"And I don't think I need to tell you that you will be joining us in church once again," her mother continued. "You will have to spend some of that money you are supposedly saving on decent clothes to wear. We can't have your rear end hanging out in front of the whole congregation, especially because I expect it will be dripping with your father's cum."

"That is absolutely right. You had better get used to being on your knees every Sunday after what you have been up to, Missy."

"Praying for forgiveness?" Becky asked hopefully.

"Praying and sucking your father's cock," Sarah replied.

"And your mother's clit," Alan chimed in.

"My god! This so wrong. I'm your daughter!"

"Your mother and I discussed that. As our daughter, you are half me and half her, so plunging my cock into your teenage pussy is really just somewhere between masturbation and healthy marital relations."

"I think it will be very healthy to fuck our daughter. Heaven knows people don't make enough time for exercise these days, and I'm certain we will get positively acrobatic with this sexy young body. And, sweetie, I don't want to tell you your business, but before you declare it 'so wrong' you should know that incest is one of the top searched for themes on porn sites these days. Maybe even more so if you count all the 'Hung dad and not-his-daughter' scenes."

"Yeah, mom. I'm pretty sure they do count that. Seriously, why would they say 'not-his-daughter' if it wasn't supposed to be his daughter. But I don't do that stuff. It's fucking weird!"

"What I'm saying is that there is a market and maybe you shouldn't dismiss it so easily. Specialists do tend to make a better income. Look at your friend Elise's father. He's an anesthesiologist and they can afford a house in Cabo."

"I'm not doing a movie with you two. I'm just not."

"I didn't mean it like that at all. Consider it constructive career advice not to dismiss incest porn out of hand," her mother said finally.

"You know, could you two just admit that you are a bunch of perverts who just really want to fuck your teenage daughter? We all know that is about, and it would be a lot simpler if you just say it."

"Enough talk, young lady," said Sarah. "I believe you owe your parents some rent for the roof we put over your head." She strips off her own clothes and when she sees Becky still standing there gestures for her to do the same. Becky stamps her foot, but peels off her top and shorts like she was told. Her mother squeezed and lifted her tits and grabbed her ass appraisingly. "I'm glad you kept your real tits, dear. There is just too much silicone in the industry these days. And look at mine. If you treat them well, they should hold up nicely. Or even not too well. Your father can be a little rough with them. Not that I'm complaining.

"Now, Alan, how do you want to fuck our daughter first. In her tight young pussy, or her tight young asshole?" She turned to Becky and in a stage whisper, "You father has been quite turned on thinking about how 'tight and young' you are. And frankly so am I. You know, your dear old mom used to be quite the lady's lady in college. Lesbian Until Graduation, they called us, although I only made it to Junior year before I met your father."

"And several members of the rugby team, if I remember correctly."

"Eww! You guys are disgusting."

"It wasn't all at once, missy. I very much enjoyed following the sport of rugby, and our school had a very solid team. I happened date several teammates in succession. Once or twice I may have dated two in the same night. At the same time. In the same bed. As I said, they were very solid young men."

"Actually, you were quite the slut if I remember. They pressed you more than the weight room barbells. Coach Mathers called you his 'backdoor incentive program'."

"My ass was the prize for Most Valuable Player."

"Your collegiate adventures aside, I believe I would like to start by pounding my cock into our daughter's pussy. Her tight, young pussy if you will."

"I... might not be that tight anymore. I've been with a lot of men."

"Yes, we are aware," her mother nodded.

"And women. With large toys."

"Yes, we've seen your body of work, dear. Much of it several times. That is in fact why we are so looking forward to this. Listen, I'm sure your pussy is just fine. They do tend to snap back after use, if you will."

"Sure... Um... I can't... because... I'm not not he pill," Becky said suddenly proud of her cleverness.

"Do you think we are stupid?" her mother asked sternly. "Did you fail health class? You are a porn star, young lady. I have spent the last day watching scores of men cum inside you. If you were not using some form of contraception you would be making nothing but pregnancy porn by this point. And don't you get any ideas about making us grandparents before we get to relax and enjoy ourselves. Now lie down on that bed so your father can finally fuck his daughter's pussy."

"Fine" said Becky in full teenage exasperation mode. She lay down on the bed and spread her legs. Somehow she could make even this seem like a chore. Her father climbed between her legs and pushed his cock into her. He and Sarah a bottle of lube in in their room, but he noticed Becky was already wet. Once he slid inside her, Sarah climbed over her mouth and let her daughter start eating her pussy.

"A little enthusiasm for spending quality time with your family wouldn't kill you, young lady," her mother told her.

"Sure. Um. Do you like my pussy, daddy".

"Yes, how do you like her pussy, Alan?"

"You know what this reminds me of, Sarah? Fucking you when we first started dating. Like mother, like daughter. Not that I'm complaining about your pussy now. It's just... things change.

"Well, you have to expect twenty years and a baby will do that. But at least now you get to relive old times."

Alan chuckled. "You know, here I am with my cock in an actual honest to god porn star, and I can't tell a soul outside this room about it. We can't very well tell all our friends and family that we are fucking our daughter. Imagine if we did... you don't suppose your niece Emily would be interested in a little tête-a-tête with her favorite aunt and uncle."

Sarah glowered. "It's best not to push our luck, Alan. Enjoy the nineteen year old porn star you already have. Porn star... I can't believe our daughter is working as a porn star, well working at all but especially in porn. You know, a lot of people think girls go into porn because their fathers weren't around, but you were always very involved in Becky's life."

Becky moved her face away from her mother's pussy. "They also say that girls go into porn because their fathers are perverts who tried to fuck them, and here I am with my daddy buried balls deep in my pussy, so there is that."

"Please," said Alan. "You were already in porn before I even got the idea of fucking you, and in any case that is not what they mean. I never so much as looked at you that way until you were eighteen and out of school."

"Alan, you did have me dress up in a schoolgirl uniform..."

"That was completely different. Teacher-student role play. Ages were never specified, so if you took it otherwise that's on you."

"Ah, yes. For all the 35-year-old school girls trying to get extra credit in algebra class."

"35? Seriously? I would have been 13 when mom was 35. That's kind of fucked up."

"Becky, that was not about you at all! Can't a man have a deep-seated fascination with women—I repeat, women!—in plaid skirts and blazers without it meaning he wants to have sex with his daughter?"

"But you do want to have sex with your daughter, dad. You're having sex with your daughter right now."

"Becky, leave your father's schoolgirl fetish alone. He is very sensitive about it and wouldn't want anyone to think he is some sort of pervert. Just a normal, well-adjusted man who happens to currently lust after his own porn star daughter now that she's an adult. But do remind me to tell you all about the hijinks that we used to get up to at Mr. Maple's School for Wayward Girls."

"Sarah, you are not helping."

"Mr. Maple was the paddle," she whispered with a smile.

Becky could not help but burst out laughing. "Sure, daddy. A schoolgirl fantasy that's totally unrelated to your schoolgirl daughter? I'm not buying it."

"Becky, as god is my witness, I never once looked at you as a sex object until you were an adult and started traipsing around the house half dressed practically demanding it."

"You like when I do that?"

He shrugged. "I certainly notice."

"Well, I like it," said her mother. "Ooo. You have this tight little white top and miniskirt outfit. I just want to... sit you in mommy's lap and give you what for. You.. you... naughty little hussy."

"Oh my god, mom, just don't. To be honest, I'm kind of liking this. I mean, if I had known dad was hung like a horse and you were a cunt-lapping pass-around rugby trophy, I'd have been waiting in your bedroom with a bow around my waist for your birthdays, but please don't try to talk dirty. Some people just don't have the knack."

Alan smacked her ass. "Apologize to your mother. Her dirty talk just fine. Usually. I'm sure she just needs to recalibrate for three-ways with her daughter."

"Thank you, Alan. And might I add that I have a bit of performance anxiety playing with a professional. You do this every day, or however often you film. I've been a three-times-per-week-in-the-privacy-of-the-bedroom woman for years."

"Three times per week? No wonder you and dad want me to fuck you."

Alan spanked her again, much harder. "Not okay, young lady."

"Ow! I'm sorry. Your dirty talk is fine. I guess. Maybe I can help you practice. Like during our Saturday morning girl time or during family game night or whatever else you are calling having perverted incest sex with your daughter. No, sorry. Please don't spank me again. You know, I do get paid extra for spanking and rough sex scenes."

"We'll put extra roof over your head," her father replied as he tried to concentrate on fucking her.

"Okay. Flip over, Becks. I want to try you doggie style."

"Oh, this is what I have been waiting for," said Sarah turning around and presenting her ass.

"I'm not really into eating ass, Mom."

"Hush. You are into eating your mother's ass."

Becky reluctantly pushed her tongue into her mom's asshole. "Oh, yes. Yes. That is very nice. Alan, why don't you pound our little girl harder and see if that will get her tongue further inside her mothers ass. Mmm. Yes. That's it. Just go to town on that pussy. And, sweetheart, you wouldn't mind spreading my asscheeks a little more, I am sure you could get your tongue further up there. Oh, that's perfect."

Sarah smiled and rocked back onto her daughter's tongue. "Not that I want to distract you, of course. But how did you get into this line of work? If it wasn't an absentee father or one who was trying to dress you up as a naughty schoolgirl in need of a firm—"

"Sarah!"

"Sorry, dear. If it wasn't your father, was it something I did?"

"How self-centered can you be? Not everything is about you two. I'm a grown woman and can make my own decisions."

"So you just saw an ad online looking for hot girls who love big cocks."

"No... It wasn't like that. I just like sex and everyone says I'm good at it and I really liked being filmed when Reverend--"

"When Reverend who?" her father asked, stopping in mid-thrust.

"Reverend Sykes, obviously," her mother snapped. "How many houses of worship do believe our daughter is frequenting?"

Becky hesitated. "Listen, I don't want to get anyone in trouble. I promised I wouldn't tell, but... Well, remember how after graduation you made me volunteer for the church Vacation Bible School?"

"Oh my goodness. The Bible School?" muttered Sarah.

"No, this is good," replied Alan. "Please go on."

"Well, we had this camera to take pictures for the web site. You know, pictures of the church and the class room and the staff and stuff like that. Then Mrs. Sykes said I was so pretty I could be like a model for the school, so she started taking my picture just sort of posing around the church. And then in the storage room. And then she said Vacation Bible School was in the summer so if i was in a bikini it would make people think of summer, but I didn't have a bikini so I got in my underwear. She didn't want me to feel weird so she got in her underwear. And then she set up the tripod so we could both be in the pictures and she started touching me and kissing me—"

"Please tell me that by this point you realized this was not for the Vacation Bible School!" her mother shouted.

Becky glared at her. "You know, Mom, I know I didn't do great in school. I know I'm not going to a fancy college and screwing the entire rugby team like you did. But I'm not stupid. I know things. Like, I know when a middle aged woman who pretends to be all frigid but is secretly a super freak is leering at me all day because wants to go down on a girl young enough to be her daughter. I might have a little experience with that."

"Yes, I'm sorry, dear. That was uncalled for," agreed her mother.

"Anyway. She took pictures of us playing. Reverend Sykes 'caught' us and acted all angry and stern about how we were two sinful little harlots and the only way to make this right was for him to, get this, get naked and spank his wife while I watched to learn what happens to sinful girls."

"Jesus..." whispered Alan.

"Yeah, he talked all about Jesus while he spanked her. Which, he kept telling me, must be making my whore pussy wet and why don't I just touch myself like whores do. Yeah. You two are perverts, but those two are freaking repressed nut jobs."

"So the pastor of our church got you into pornography? I'm sure the church council would have something to say about this," Sarah said indignantly.

"We are certainly not going to put this on the monthly agenda!"

"No, they didn't 'get me into pornography'. I like to fuck, realized it was fun when they filmed me, and clicked an ad looking for... yeah, mom, hot girls who love big cocks."

"Ah-ha," said her mother satisfied. "So we could have saved ourselves the image of a Frank and Claudia Sykes indulging their spanking fetish if you just hadn't argued with me in the first place."

"But, this is good. That's who sent the note. They fool around with Becks here, she goes pro, they feel dirty and guilty, so they tip us off to clear their consciences. No blackmail, no scandal, just good old fashioned Christian guilt."

"Unless they told someone else. What if they told someone in the church? What if there are more people 'feeling guilty'?"

"Come on, Sarah, do you think there's some giant Presbyterian sex orgy going on after services. Although that would certainly fill the pews."

"I'd go," Becky chimed in.

Of course you would, Sarah began to say but stopped herself. Weren't they always looking for ways to bring people back to the church, especially the younger generation? And wouldn't a nubile, young, heteroflexible woman eager for all the hard cocks and wet pussies she could handle draw more souls than some goateed hipster youth minister keeping it real. Here was Rebecca showing an interest in the church that meant so much to her; the last thing Sarah should be doing is discouraging her with harsh words.

Alan misread her pensive look as an opportunity. "You don't suppose Frank and Claudia would, you know, be interested..."

"I don't know, Alan. Swinging? Really? Do we go in for that sort of thing?" Sarah asked with an incredulous grimace.

"What was I thinking?" he replied dryly. "We're not a pair of deviants, after all. I'll just go back to plowing our little girl while she licks her mother's asshole."

"Yes, I think that is much more our speed," Sarah replied ignoring his sarcasm.

Becky repositioned herself with her ass in the air and her open mouth at her mother's ass. Alan slid his cock slowly back into her pussy, savoring both the feel and the fact of what he was doing. He couldn't resist snacking Becky's ass with an open hand while he pushed into her wet, young pussy. Again. "Oh, god, daddy. Never mind what i said before. You can spank me all you want." Again. "Yes! I've been a naughty girl, daddy!"