Starlight Gleaming Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cholan saw me drive up and she hurried outside to take a look at my vehicle. The others came out, too. On impulse, I had each of them sit in the driver seat and speak their name to the Security AI, so if necessary, each of them could access and drive the vehicle. I even managed to get Janetta to add her voice to the database. Their HueCac was painted in Air Service cyan blue, and they had the insignia for the 233rd on the hood. Surprisingly, the ChoCac was camo-painted Ground Service style. I hadn't specified any color on the request, and could always have it painted later.

"Changing service branches?" Janetta teased.

"Not hardly," I replied.

Part of me wondered if a certain Senior Sergeant at Tikun hadn't had a hand in that quick turnaround on my request. If he had, I wasn't complaining.

While the three enlisted women opened doors and examined inside with "ooh's" and "ah's" at the extra features, Janetta folded her arms and tried to hide her smile. "I'm a fighter pilot and I am entitled to a service vehicle. How did you, a sublieutenant, get a hold of something like this?"

"I work in Supply and Logistics, sweetheart."

"Smart ass," she muttered and stalked back inside the cottage.

"Hey!" I said, running after her. "It also means all of us can go on outings."

She turned around in the front room. "What sort of outings?"

"I thought maybe after I get back and we get a couple of days off together, I'd rent us a cabin up the coast a ways so we can soak up the sun, swim a little and maybe dance and party in town. Just you and me. Or if you think it's a good idea, a second cabin so all five of us can go. Interested?"

Her large black eyes flickered with interest. "Maybe."

"It's no Chinglo Point, but I hear some of the tourist spots are pretty cozy. I'd like to show you a good time. Think about it."

She smiled and put her arms around me and I had to kiss her. She smiled even bigger afterward. "I've had some good times recently," she murmured, her mouth lingering next to mine. "But I'm ready to be impressed, Ranji."

We hadn't seen each other since that morning, and I was more than content to hold her in my arms and resume kissing.

The three women came back inside, moving around us while Janetta and I continued to reacquaint ourselves.

"All locked up, sir," Cholan said, her eyes glittering. "That's one of the latest models. Sweet Security AI, too. GPS. Impressive armor plating. Can I read the manual?"

"Sure. Have at it."

Janetta suddenly moved away. "Nearly forgot in all the excitement. Ixma. Cholan. Show him what you got from the Dispensary today."

Both women handed me their prescription bottles.

I took them. Machab'ak they read, meaning no child. But for the names on the bottles, both were identical. "Birth control pills. I don't understand the significance, other than the need for you to take them." Then I looked at Zinja and Janetta. "You two don't take anything?"

Zinja replied, "No babies while in the Service, sir. I had my tubes cut when I joined up. Easier that way. Besides, I already had one babe to take care of, and she kept me busy enough."

"My tubes were cut, too," Janetta nodded. "Good thing, as I didn't always get access to a Dispensary each month."

I raised my eyebrows at Janetta's revelation. "Okay, but I still don't understand why you are showing this to me."

"They're different, sir," Cholan explained. "Normally, they are red squares and have a skull embossed on one side. These are blue pentagons with a crescent."

"Maybe the tech made a mistake--"

"Both of them, sir?" Cholan said. "I didn't see any notices in the Dispensary indicating a change in the shape or design for birth control pills. I checked the board for posting. The newest notice was four years old. I don't have clearance to access a pharmaceutical database. Can you verify these for us, sir?"

I was going off the base tomorrow anyway. It would be easy enough to stop off at an apothecary in town. I put both bottles into my pocket. "I'll let you know tomorrow night what I find out. Soon enough?"

"Yes, sir," they replied.

Janetta squeezed and patted my butt, murmuring, "Thanks, Ranji."

While dinner was being made, I sat on the small couch and Janetta sat in my lap for more kissing. After a bit, though, she just laid her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes with a sigh. Cholan brought up the Armed Forces Radio Network, and we listened to the Empire's news of the day.

"Drought continues to destroy crops and cause thousands to starve in northern Veda. The Aesir have launched the first module of their planned space station into high orbit. Called the Bifrost, the Aesir claim their station will be online within two years. In local news, with assistance of Imperial Security, a raid by Seven Nations police discovered two warehouses filled with hides and ivory from various protected animals, such as scimitar cats and mammoths. Nearly two score individuals have been arrested in the biggest anti-poaching operation in over thirty years. Early indications are that the contraband goods were destined for Atlantis. From the southern regions of the Empire, there has been an accident at the Nazca Proving Grounds, resulting in the loss of four personnel and at least a dozen injured. Names are being withheld pending notification of next of kin...."

"Air Service," Janetta said. "Air Service!" we echoed, bowing our heads a moment. We finished our beers at one go. Cholan turned the volume back up while Zinja got us all refills.

Trade embargo with Shingye Dynasty. Imperial Navy enforcing a wider circle of control around Jobintli Naval Base, expelling foreign vessels to at least five hundred rads from the western coastlines. New trade relations with Zimbabwe.

Cholan switched to some local music and we ate. Then gave me a copy of the contract they signed on a flash drive. I put it into my pocket to look at later.

After dinner and the dishes were done, I pulled Ixma aside. She smiled shyly as we stood by the back door. "Yes, sir?"

"I know you got those fabulous bed sheets for your Lieutenant, and I saw the clothing you got for Cholan. What did you get for your mother? And for yourself?"

She looked down. "Mother said you feed us, and with the computer, another gift was too much."

"You already brought that up when I gave you the instructions." I took a long breath. "All right. Ordering you to accept gifts defeats the purpose. This one is an order, though. The next time you go shopping at the Commissary, get a catalog. Order a bathing suit for anyone here who doesn't have one. Also, get some portable lawn chairs, a shade umbrella, and another couple of ice chests. Clear?"

"Yes, sir. Are you angry with me, sir?"

I patted her shoulder to reassure her. "No, Ixma. Just disappointed."

She bit her lower lip. "Yes, sir. Is that all, sir?"

"Yes--"

And like that, she dashed headlong to her room and closed the door.

All three of the other women turned to me. Perched on the arm of the couch, Janetta folded her arms and raised her eyebrows. "Kandikan? What did you say to her?"

"Nothing! I asked her to get some things for the outing you and I talked about."

Faint weeping could be heard from the enlisted bedroom. Zinja narrowed her eyes at me. Cholan politely busied herself fussing with the vid-comp.

I sighed. "Okay, before I left, I asked her to get something non-essential, something fun for everyone. I asked her what she got for herself and her mother." I caught Zinja in my gaze. "When I found out she hadn't gotten anything, I told her I was disappointed."

Zinja immediately looked guilty and got up. "I'll go talk to her," she muttered.

Janetta sighed. "Let's go talk in the bedroom, Kandikan."

I followed her, closing the door behind us.

She lay down on the bed and patted a spot next to her. "You are so gorgeous. I'm a prickly pear and I know it. I don't know why you put up with me, but I'm glad of it."

"Easy," I grinned. "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Janetta. And then I learned you are smart, brave, loyal, and you challenge me. I think I'm pretty lucky."

"Gods of North and South, you give those compliments to me so easily, and each one makes me want to shout with joy you are here with me, and rage that I learned fear of men so well. Did you know that I haven't had to fuck anyone I didn't want to since we got here, Ranji? No higher ranking officers making me bend over for their pleasure. My commander made the order in front of everyone, saying that he would take it personally if anyone ordered me to fuck. It means so much to be able to say no and have that be the end of it! He's a really good commander, Ranji. You'd like him."

Janetta paused, reflecting on her revelation. She seemed to have a lot more to say, so I just listened. I didn't have to wait long.

"You, though, you complicated my life from the start, Ranji Kandikan. From the first time we fucked in that tiny closet, I couldn't get over how good you felt. It was your exotic looks and the bulge in your pants that attracted me. Your persistence and dedication were important in winning me over. Your respect for me and my crew and your kindness sealed it. Even when I messed up and you left, you still provided us with real food, Ranji. By the gods, you don't know how grateful I was, too. I had the runs after the first day we had to eat that trash. Ground Service MREs are more effective than an enema."

Janetta laid back on the bed. "I don't think you know how charming your kindness is. I find myself waiting for you to get home and my pussy starts leaking, anticipating you spreading me wide. When it's with someone I want, I really enjoy sex. But my anticipation is for you. I find myself eager for you to come home so I can see you, touch you, hold you in my arms. And what you do with your mouth on my pussy? Gods above, Ranji, just talking about it makes me wetter."

I just smiled.

Janetta sat up, warming up to her point. "I asked you to do Cholan back in Tikun, and she was absolutely radiant for over a week. And twice now since we've been here, I've heard her having wet dreams in the middle of the night, saying your name. Once, she said something odd about a hundred not being enough. You really made an impression with her."

A hundred not being enough? I barely managed to keep from laughing at that. Janetta might not understand. Cholan's astute assessment after I had done her was important. "She said I made her feel like she mattered, like she was a human being."

She pondered that for a moment, nodding slowly. "That's it in a nutshell. Who knew respect and kindness could be so erotic? But I shouldn't be surprised, should I? You've turned my own world upside down. When I'm not with you, I want to be in the air. When I get back on the ground, I want to hurry home to you. Then there's my team. I know Cholan would do you in a heartbeat if I gave her the okay. Zinja is half in love with you because you seriously look out for her daughter. And Ixma? You treat her nice, buy her things, and you protect her. She wears that neckerchief constantly, fretting and washing it if it gets dirty. Your disappointment brought her to tears. She's smitten, no doubt about it. Not that I'd think any of them would try anything without my say-so, but there it is, Ranji. On one hand I'm jealous, but I understand it, and I know it's not something you are deliberately trying to cultivate. You treat us as good as men. The result of that is besides me, there are three women here who would eagerly let you cream inside their pussies and they would thank you for the privilege! And I bet you my next month's wages you've left a trail of broken hearts before I met you."

I thought of Calia and pursed my lips. I still had yet to breach that matter with Janetta. I didn't want to derail her with what would no doubt be a very hot topic.

"Is that the basis of love? Respect and kindness?" she asked.

"It sounds like a good start," I replied, then sighed. "I really don't try to make things complicated for you, Janetta."

She burst out laughing, slapping her legs. "That's a good one! Oh, gods, Ranji. I don't think you know how not to be complicated!"

"What would you suggest I do? You are their commander."

"Nothing different, that's for sure. Gods, both of us would go crazy if you tried to be what you aren't. I know enough to not ask that! I can admit my feelings for you now, but our situation hasn't changed a bit. I still can't afford jealousy and I can't ask you to be exclusive because I can't be exclusive myself. Not by choice, mind you, but it is what we both have to live with." She bit her lip before continuing, her voice quieter. "I want you so much, Ranji. Sometimes it hurts how much I ache to wrap my body around you. I like having you here, being able to sleep next you, having your strong arms around me. Being able to just reach over and have you is intoxicating. Maybe worse than metl juice." Janetta ran her hands over my chest. "Sorry for the meandering. I prefer to be practical and direct, but I have so much to say to you and it's just spilling out every which way. We are warriors, Ranji. We live closer to death than everyone else in the Empire. Gods of North and South, we can't even get married! At least, not unless I am willing to give up flying. And as much as I want you, I'd wither away if I couldn't fly."

Flying was what Janetta lived for. And the power of opening her heart to love had sent her spinning so badly it had come close to jeopardizing everything. I loved flying, too. Not as intensely as she did, but it gave me understanding enough to truly empathize with her desire.

Janetta leaned over and kissed me once, then again for longer. She caressed my cheek. "I have an idea that might help things. It may backfire and bite my ass hard, but it may give Ixma something to think on, something to dislodge her sense of speciality without hurting her feelings too much. I want you to get two more officer neckerchiefs and mark Zinja and Cholan like you have Ixma. Zinja and Cholan sometimes have to run errands away from the hangars, and I'd like them to have the same sort of protection you gave Ixma. Will you do that?"

I narrowed my gaze at her. "You just got through telling me you aren't having to fuck senior officers here. What's the need here for the extra protection? I live with four women. If all three enlisted wear the neckerchiefs, I am saying I am fucking them. And they are going to assume I'm doing you, too. Think about this, Janetta. Is that what you want?"

"No, but I'm going with it. What others may say or think matters less to me than them being safe. Those three women trust me to look out for them and I nearly lost them all. Oh, yes, now that my head is out of my ass, I am ashamed how close it got. You can spare two, can't you?"

"I'm not going to talk you out of this, am I? All right." I got up and went to the closet. Taking two neckerchiefs left me two in reserve, plus the one I had in my back pocket. That one was dirty so I tossed it into the laundry bin. "I'll pick up some more later."

She came up behind me, laying her head against my back as she wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you, Ranji. For everything. Love hurts and it aches and it is a pain in the guts. Yet when you are inside me and holding me close I feel joy so intense I never knew was even possible. Oddly, it sort of reminds me of home. And I crave that respect and kindness you give me. With you I can let my guard down a little and take a step back. Knowing you are beside me, I feel I could take on the whole world, Ranji. You are a dependable and brave warrior, and what more could I ask for? You were right. Two are better than one."

"I love you, Janetta." I clasped her arms tightly with my own.

"Those words still terrify me. Aside from my father, you are the first man I can truly say I love. I know how to be a warrior. I have no skill at being a woman in love. I'm not soft or gentle. I'll make a lot of mistakes, but if you'll be patient, I think I can learn. I hope so, anyway. No. Rather, I believe so."

Dropping the neckerchiefs, I turned around and embraced her, my mouth hungrily seeking hers. Eyes flashing, tilting her head back, she met me half way, her lips and tongue demanding, exploring. Her hands dug into my back while she rubbed her belly against me. As she felt me start to harden, she whimpered, widening her stance and rubbing her crotch in a deliberate, slow grind against mine. Inviting me.

I started walking her backwards toward the bed. Grinning, she started opening my trousers while I worked on getting into hers. As she reached the mattress, I had her pants and panties at her ankles. She got my pants to my knees while I hoisted her legs up and put them on my right shoulder. Our eyes hungry, I put my hard cock at her puffy, wet lips and pushed in. Relief and pleasure crossed her face while I pressed deeper. Janetta moaned while I settled over her for a serious probing of her inner walls. Then quietly whimpering as I thrust within her slick channel.

"Not going to last long, Janetta," I grunted.

"Not a problem, Ranji," she huffed, grabbing my butt, eagerly trying to help with the coupling. "You feel so damn good."

My balls tightened so I pressed deep within her folds. Grinding against her pussy, my shaft swelled and filled her with hot, sticky sperm. When the first splash hit her womb, she jerked, then shivered, gasping, a look of wonder on her face. "That -- that, oh, gods that was a surprise. I didn't even .. feel on the edge." Her pussy throbbed around me as I finished filling her deepest recesses. "That is so incredible."

I stayed inside, enjoying the intimate slick heat of her pussy grasping my cock. Janetta caressed my face, looking pleased. It had been so quick, we were content to enjoy our union. Soon, though, my cock shrank and her pussy squeezed me out, followed with all the semen I'd sprayed inside her. Rising off her, I hiked up my pants and grabbed a fresh washcloth for her.

While Janetta wiped herself down, I straightened myself out and retrieved the fallen neckerchiefs, putting the pips on. Once she was dressed, she patted my butt affectionately before leaving the room.

Janetta sat in the corner of the small couch with a fresh bottle of millet beer. Cholan sat at the small table with the vid-comp, a catchy tune spilling from the speakers. Zinja and Ixma were prepping food for the next day.

"Zinja? Cholan?" Janetta announced. "The lieutenant has neckerchiefs for you both. His decision to protect Ixma was a good one. I want both of you to have that protection, too."

Cholan was closest, and I handed one to her first. Her round face lit up in pure delight. Then she wrapped it around her ponytail as if she had expected it all along.

Zinja, however, shook her head no.

Janetta raised her eyebrows. "What's the matter? I want to protect you. Wearing Ranji's neckerchief will help with that."

She rinsed her hands and hung the towel to dry. "Begging your pardon, sir, but I don't feel right about it. Look. I'm thirty-six years old, so most think of me as old and dried up and that's fine with me. I don't have big tits and while I'm not flat out ugly, I'm no raving beauty either, so all that helps keep me from unwanted attention. But most of all, sir, he's your man. You are obviously happy and that makes me happy. I just don't believe--"

"Stop right there, Second Sergeant." Janetta took a breath. I leaned up against the wall to watch and not block their line of sight. Quieter, Janetta continued. "Zinja, I asked him to do this, and now I'm asking you. I am your officer. If Ixma had been wearing it at the hangar in Tikun, she might have been spared being raped."

Zinja winced, but said nothing. Ixma fretted with her hands.