Starlight Gleaming Ch. 21 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Izel was incredulous. "She... she licked his cock and now she's eating his semen out of your pussy!"

Janetta caressed Zinja's head, making a pleased noise before answering. "I know. Ranji has corrupted all of us. It's so perverted, so sinful, but I can't deny how good if feels. Zinja loves us both. She likes cleaning me up after Ranji's busted a nut inside me. She's gentle and loving and almost always makes me come again. She really likes to eat me while she's getting his cock at the same time. Ranji's my man, but Zinja is such a sweet and giving lover, I cannot deny I love her, too."

I soon realized that if I was going to come again, I would need a lot more stimulation. Besides, Zinja had asked for me to take her hard. Lifting myself higher to change my stroke angle, I gave a few tentative plunges within Zinja's folds. This had the effect of putting the greater pressure of penetration along the roof of her pussy, the underside of my knob rubbing on that sensitive bit of rough flesh just past her pubic bone.

For almost a full minute, Zinja tried to attend to Janetta, but as I focused on rubbing my fat knob on that rough patch inside her sheath, she groaned, arching her back to give me better access to her core. Speeding up, my hips slapped hard into her rear, bouncing her harder into the mattress.

Slap! Slap! Slap!

Overcome by the sensations, Zinja gasped, then moaned louder. "Oh... my... god!"

Hammering my hips against her wet vulva, her breathing became a series of hard gasps and holding her breath at the intensity of the sensations flooding her loins.

"Fuck!" she grunted out, her hands clenching at nearby blankets, twisting them as the muscles in her body tightened.

Each time I slammed into her wet furrow, my balls slapped directly against her hard clit, sending even more spikes of pleasure crashing into her frenzied pussy. Zinja tried to lift up, but as soon as she started to move, I grabbed her ponytail at the base of her neck and held her down, face against the mattress, keeping her in place while pounding into her pussy.

"Take it, Farm Girl," I growled.

Her legs lifted and flopped down as I hammered away. Zinja's cries grew louder as I kept hilting my full length within her tight sheath. Her strong hands, still gripping the bedding, tried to find purchase to no avail. Juices leaked out, coating our thighs.

"Co... co... oh, sir! Oh, oh, oh gods!"

Caught up in the moment, I wanted to fill her with my sperm, to leave her pussy oozing like I'd done to Janetta. The two women sat up, watching in rapt attention as I shifted back to full, relentless, strokes. Zinja's gaping, sodden, swollen pussy took everything I gave her. Zinja grunted with every thrust, the slapping of wet flesh colliding loud in the darkened room.

"Oh, it's... I'm gonna..." Zinja gasped for air.

Panting myself and determined to please her, I impaled her supple sheath as if I were excavating her tunnel and trying to reach bedrock. My grip kept her in place while I rode her hard, intent on making her come first.

Zinja's whimpers deepened then grew louder as she writhed beneath me. "Oh, gods! Oh, oh, ohhhh, gods!"

Then the strong muscles along her back tensed as her inner walls clenched firmly around my shaft. She screamed into the mattress. Clench, release, clench, release. Her inner cavity rippled and filled with more lubricating juices. A rough gasping inhale, and she screamed again. Her pussy continued pulsing hard along the full length of my shaft, urging me to fill her.

I was close to release, grinding into her convulsing core.

Zinja screamed into the mattress a third time. Frantic, she rolled onto her side, ending our coupling. Curling into a ball, she cried out, shaking as her pussy, racked by orgasmic spasms, her pussy convulsed open and closed, over and over, smacking wetly like a mouth savoring something delicious. Still crying out, she suddenly arched, her fists pressing into her lower back.

Janetta, greatly concerned, moved over, drawing Zinja into her arms. "Zinja? Are you okay?"

"Cramps," Zinja wheezed out through gritted teeth.

Izel stared at my still hard cock.

Another round of waves crashed through the tall woman. For another full minute, the bliss of her pussy warred with the painful cramping muscles in her lower back for dominance.

"Zinja, are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"Lights, twenty percent! I hope you didn't break her, Kandikan!" Janetta growled, already clambering out of bed. Dashing to the bathroom, she quickly returned with a bottle of metl juice and a tumbler from their earlier time together in the jacuzzi. "Izel, you're his wife and he's still hard so that means you're up next."

When I didn't move, Janetta glared at me. "Go on, Izel's waiting. I'll take care of Zinja."

Izel, her wide eyes suddenly fearful. "Ranji, are... are you going to take me like that?"

Wiping my brow, I shook my head. "No, Izel. Please, lay on your back and spread your legs for me."

Obediently, she did so.

Janetta, murmuring to Zinja, "Did too much, didn't you." She made Zinja take two blockers and two full tumblers, then swallowed a third tumbler herself before replacing the cork. Putting the bottle on the headboard, she crawled into her favored spot and drew the older woman into her arms.

Disturbed by what had happened to Zinja and taking stock of my own fading reserves, I knew I was too tired to come again.

I moved around to Izel's side of the bed, scooting down until my face was next to her puffy lower lips. My tongue moved up and down her groove, eliciting a gasp. Her tense hands held onto to my head. I traced along the tender fringe of flesh. The tension in the rest of her body dissolved and she opened her legs wider. I savored the scent and taste of her. Izel caressed my head as she began to enjoy herself.

"Oh, Ranji, my sweet and loving husband. No matter what anyone else says, you can do that to me any time you wish."

Izel sighed, slowly rolling her hips as I continued to lavish gentle attention to her pussy. My tongue parted her folds, exploring deeper into her pink entrance. Her juices leaked and I eagerly lapped at what her sex offered.

Her gasps and whimpers and eager movements served to keep me semi-hard. She gasped as my tongue moved upwards to her erect bead at the apex of her mound. My hands reached up, kneading her breasts while tugging at her erect nipples. Circling her hooded clit several times, Izel responded with sighs and quiet moans. Soon, she grabbed her own legs, holding them apart to give me better access to her needy pussy. Bit by bit, she bent herself in half, pinning her legs against her own shoulders.

"Oh, Ranji! What you do to me! My pussy's on fire!"

Suddenly impatient to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock, I moved over her, ran my hard knob within her slick folds twice to wet my tip before pressing down. Izel's legs tried to drop, but landed onto my shoulders. Her wet folds split apart and readily engulfed my crown and shaft.

Izel sucked air as I my way deeper into her hot, wet core.

"Easy!" she panted. "Please, Ranji! I need to... oh gods, have a care, you're so big! Please, go slow! Please?"

I did my best to slow down. Like Ixma and Calia, Izel inspired the gentler part of myself. When I was finally deep inside her, I leaned down and lightly kissed her. "There now, that isn't so bad, is it?"

"No. No, it's not." She adjusted until she was comfortable, allowing me to slip just a bit more into her loving body. Her hands ran over my arms and shoulders before she looked up at me. "The weight of you on my hips, and that hard bar between your legs buried deep in my body feels wonderful. I'm terribly aroused yet also a little frightened."

I started moving within her folds, enjoying both the similarity and uniqueness of her body. "What is it that you are frightened of?"

"Your intensity. You filled your mistress with your seed, then held Zinja her down and took her so roughly. Husband, I want to please you, but I'm afraid I won't be enough for your needs."

"I... don't know what happened to Zinja. I'll talk to her later when I'm more awake. Find out what I did wrong." I sighed. "Making love should never hurt, Izel. If I ever hurt you, you need to tell me. I will do everything I can to take care of you. All I ask in return is that you love me."

She smiled up at me. "Please, make love to me."

For several minutes, she watched me, her face continually readjusting as I worked my cock within her tight, liquid heat. Her breathing deepened, and pleased sighs escaped her lips. Her hands kept busy, caressing, clutching when she groaned as I bottomed out within her muscular sheath, grinding her clit between us.

The pace was steady and thorough. When I changed from regular stroking to shifting from side to side, her breath caught and she began to match my thrusting with her own.

I alternated a half-dozen slow, full strokes with these circular grinding against her mound. The fourth time, her eyes widened and I felt her pussy briefly clench around my length.

"Oh, Ranji, my darling husband," she murmured. Her hands ran along my back, digging in a little with each down stroke and caressing my back with each partial withdrawal.

"I love you, Izel."

When I was grinding again on her mound, Izel grabbed my arms and squeezed. "Oh, sweet man, I'm going to... oh gods, I'm gonna... so good... oh, my sweet love... Ranji!"

I continued my looping rotations as Izel erupted, her pussy squeezing and releasing my length as I continued working within her depths. She scrunched up her face, huffing as her body shook beneath me. I did my best to prolong her pleasure.

"Oh, Ranji," she gasped, clutching at me. "I love you so much!"

Izel let out a long moan, writhing beneath me as I held myself within her.

I knew I was done for the night. I had had the extra intimate contact I'd needed.

She cupped my face with both her hands. "I don't know what happened tonight to put such a need in you, but I'm glad we were here for you. Will you come in me?"

As I withdrew from her body, Izel made a disappointed sound. "Did I do or say something wrong?"

Settling next to her, I drew her close and caressed her cheek. "No, of course not. All of you were wonderful. I guess I needed each of you this night. My mind was in turmoil when I got home, and all of you helped settle me. I'll be right back."

Getting up, I went to the bathroom, rinsed my face, drank a glass of water, rinsed it, then refilled it. I glanced at Janetta and Zinja; both women were sound asleep.

I handed the water to Izel. "Drink up."

She quickly downed the entire glass, setting the empty cup onto the headboard. Making room for me, I crawled over and settled in behind Janetta. Izel scooted up against my back. "Sleep well, my sweet husband."

I don't remember if I answered her or not.

* * * * *

My alarm went off barely two hours later, and I couldn't find the energy to move. Blinking stupidly, I shut it off and closed my eyes again.

The next alarm was for oh-seven-hundred hours, another two hours away.

Izel and I must have turned over in the night for I found my arm wrapped around her warm body. I kissed her hair, sighed contentedly, and closed my eyes.

My alarm must have awakened her, for the woman started moving her butt against my groin. She persisted, moving slowly up and down. My cock responded, hardening to her bare globes rubbing against my shaft.

Leaning next to her ear, I murmured, "Izel?"

Turning her head, she whispered, "Please? You made me come twice earlier. I really love it when you come inside me. I... It feels selfish if you don't have your pleasure, too."

"I had a good time," I assured her.

Her continued movements made me stretch my legs out before curling back against her butt, fully hard.

"All right, Izel. This is going to be quick. Onto your belly, please." I felt her instantly freeze in response. I growled out, "Wife, give me some credit."

"I... I'm sorry. All right, yes, Ranji," she whispered. "I trust you."

"I'll try but I may be too tired to come. Will you accept that if I can't?"

"Yes, okay, husband. Thank you for indulging me."

She rolled onto her belly, brushing her mussed hair from her face to watch me as she spread her legs. Settling onto her rear, she gasped as my weight pushed her hips into the mattress. My hands slipped around her, cupping her breasts. Nibbling and licking her neck, I squeezed and molded her soft mounds with my hands. I felt her body flex and stretch under me. Lightly tugging at her nipples, my tongue touched her earlobe, making a wet line along her jaw and she answered with wordless murmurs and loving sighs.

Izel partially lifted onto her elbows so as to breathe easier.

Tilting a bit, I filled my palm with saliva and coated my tip. By feel, I guided myself to her heated crease and pressed against it. Using slow, gentle strokes, her folds parted under the insistent pressure of my hard knob, her sex engulfing mine. I felt her shift and gasp as her body accepted more of my presence.

"Oh, that's so good," she said.

Once fully inside her folds, she dropped her head, sucking air as I slowly withdrew and plunged back. Working my hips with gentle yet firm insistence, I opened her up, relishing her sweet wet heat bathing my hard length. Rocking my hips, my hands continued to grope and tease her soft breasts.

Izel panted as I took possession of her body. At the end of each full stroke, I began to push harder against her rear. My hands squeezed more roughly, pinching each nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Ranji!" she grunted. "Gods, I feel so full."

Her inner sanctum caressed my entire shaft. My hips moved faster, rapidly rocking against her, my swollen knob rubbing back and forth within her trembling, muscular walls.

I was barely inside her for two minutes when I felt my balls tighten. I picked up the pace, my hard cock stroking firmly into her slick, snug pussy. My hands gripped her breasts, using them to leverage harder into her depths.

"Izel!" I grunted. Her pussy was loving, wet, and squeezed along my shaft.

"Please, Ranji, give me your love!"

Suddenly I was there. Pushing against her, I began unloading a few lines of sperm deep into her pussy. Growling, I bit the back of her shoulder as I pressed her down into the mattress. The last couple of pulses were pretty much empty, even pinching a little.

Izel cooed as I came. "Ohhh! Yes. I feel it. So warm, so comforting. "

She moaned, dropping her chin onto her chest. I felt her pussy convulse around me, her inner walls rippling and squeezing along my hard length.

Immensely pleased, I released my bite, happy that I hadn't broken her skin. I licked the spot before nuzzling her neck with my hot breath.

She shivered as she clenched again around my shaft.

Our breathing quickly eased. I lost my erection almost immediately and slipped out. Reaching over her, I grabbed a dry washcloth from the headboard. Taking the weight off her, I rolled to my side, tugging her over. Reaching down, I placed the cloth between her legs.

She turned around and laid her head on my chest with a satisfied sigh. "I love you, Ranji Kandikan."

I drew my arm around her and kissed the top of her head, murmuring in Nahuatl, "I love you too, sweet wife."

* * * * *

Part 23 -- Nightmares and Other Masters

* * * * *

When the alarm went off, I dragged my tired ass out of bed, shaved, dressed into my Class B uniform, and still bleary-eyed, carefully made my way downstairs. Troopers on duty saluted but I'm not even sure I even acknowledged them. I knew it was going to be a very long day ahead.

In the kitchen, Terra handed me a cup filled with cahault and guided me to my seat. Sipping gratefully at the hot coffee and chocolate drink, I did my best to wake up.

Morning in the dining area was crowded; a lot of people either moving through or eating quietly, some even standing as they ate for a lack of a seat.

As awareness began to seep into my brain, I saw the kitchen area itself was just as busy. Izel's cooks worked without rancor beside Terra and Salvia preparing food. With the language barrier, they used a lot of gestures and signs, but those were brief. When a question seemed beyond their simple communications, Salvia produced her tablet, spoke her question in Queschuan into the tablet's microphone, and it gave a decent translation into Nahuatl. I should have been impressed, but I was grateful they were coping without needing my intervention.

I had at least a dozen tasks waiting for me at work, and the majority were either classified as Immediate or Urgent. Getting Cholan integrating the shield tech into Janetta's Lightning was at the very top. But before she could work her miracle, however, the talented e-man had to study the manual in order to figure out how to make the miracle happen.

Janetta and her ground crew were at the table already. They were sitting almost in front of me and somehow, I'd missed them. I noticed Janetta looked tired when I realized she was staring at me.

"I said good morning, Kandikan. I'd ask you how you're doing. I feel like shit warmed over, but I'd say you look decidedly worse."

"You're still the most beautiful woman in the world," I told her.

Ignoring my words, she asked, "Are you going to be home at a decent hour tonight?"

"I plan to," I answered.

Zinja looked like she was in pain.

Ixma winked at me.

"Morning, Ixma," I acknowledged. Getting off my seat, I knelt on the floor next to Zinja. Reaching over, I took her hand. "I ended up hurting you last night. Please forgive me." I kissed her palm and looked up at her.

Janetta asked, "Zinja, did you take the blockers this morning I told you? All right. Ixma, go upstairs to my bathroom and get four blockers for your mother. Be quick about it because we're leaving soon."

Suddenly concerned for her mother, Ixma dashed from the table.

"You're hurting that much?" I asked her.

"It's not your fault, sir. I thought I could handle what we did. You made me come good. Trouble is you kept on and I came twice more, one after the other. That made my lower back clench and begin cramping. I went from intense pleasure to mind numbing pain. I should have passed on the sex, but the thought of you inside me was too tempting, Commander." I could see the pain in her eyes, but the tall mechanic gave me a rueful smile. "Maybe we can try again in a few days? Hopefully without the cramps this time!"

I nodded. "I look forward to it."

She leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss.

Calia was suddenly there. Closing her eyes, she embraced Zinja from behind, one hand drifting to the mechanic's abdomen. Within seconds, Zinja sighed, breathing easier.

"Feel better?" Calia asked quietly, her chin on the woman's shoulder as she continued hugging her from behind.

"Yes, thank you. Your hands are magic, Lady Calia," Zinja quietly replied.

As I sat back into my seat, Calia ran her hand over Zinja's back. "I'm no lady, Zinja. I'm the same as I always have been, my master's personal servant. I am happy I was able to ease your pain."

Zinja shook her head. "No, you are more than his personal servant. You attempt modesty, but your words border on lying, and that's unseemly. I'll not say any more, but you have my gratitude and respect."

Calia looked into Zinja's eyes a moment before responding quietly. "Please, do not put me on a pedestal. And I beg you, please do not fear me. Everyone here is precious to me."

"I believe you," Zinja murmured. "I'm also grateful for what you've done for Mina and Sisi."

Ixma returned, handing her mother four pain blockers. Then she sat, scarfing down the rest of her breakfast.

Zinja took two of the pills, her face bitter at the taste, dropping the other two into her breast pocket before finishing her cahault. At her captain's look, she said, "I am feeling better, sir. I'll take these later when the first start to wear off."