Starr vs the Emperor of Space Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The top of the city was covered in transparent domes -- all protecting a bucolic splendor that was visible, even from a distance: Trees and gardens, small homes and what appeared to be beautiful farmlands and carefully tended wilderness preserves. The edged of the city swept out with immense, rectangular plates of metal, angled up towards the heavens, catching sunlight and reflecting it back. Jasmine pointed at them. "Racing rockets...what are those?"

"Those are devices unknown upon your Earth -- but we Hawkmen call them Photoelectronic Collection Plates. They are made of a chemical that reacts to sunlight by producing electrical energy, which can be used to power our various tools," S'kye said.

Jasmine nodded. "Ah, of course. Without the vast primeval jungles of ancient epochs to quarry for coal and oil, you would need to rely on this less efficient, more expensive method."

"Yes, your Earth's famous Blue Coal could provide this power for a fraction of the price -- if but we could have access to your markets, to buy it at a low low price. Even with Zardo's ruinous taxes, we could afford to keep our entire city warm for years at a fraction of the price for these devices." He shook his head and sighed slowly, while Jasmine bowed her head, solemnly.

"Yet another crime to lay at the feed of Aytan Zardo," she said, quietly.

The winged rocket swept towards an opened landing bay along the side of Sky City. For a moment, Jasmine could see their wings and their belly, reflected back at her along the Photoelectronic Collection Plates...and then they were landed, the wheels catching on the landing wires and guidelines as if they had touched down on one of America's aircraft carriers. S'hira's voice came over the announcement speaker within the living quarters. "We have arrived, m'lord."

"Are you ready to meet my father?" S'kye asked.

"After a fashion," Jasmine said. "Remember -- I'm the Consort to Emperor Zardo, traveling incognito to avoid drawing any attention from rebels." She nodded. "We must have free run of the castle without any interference, lest our plan fail before it begin."

S'kye nodded.

The airlock door opened and the two of them came down the gangplank, where several Hawkmen waited for them. At their front was a pale white feathered Hawkman, old and stooped with age, his feathers drooping and his eyes having gone milky and rheumy. He still saw well enough to look at S'kye and wheeze. "Ah, my son. You have returned victorious once again. And this...this is..." He looked at Jasmine -- and Jasmine attempted to look as haughty and arrogant as a consort to the Emperor would look.

"This is Jasmine Starr, the consort to the Emperor," S'kye said, gesturing to her. "I rescued her from a damaged winged rocket -- just in time too."

"Very good," King F'eath Arr said, quietly, looking Jasmine up and down.

"Sire, I will send the communication beam to Pluto," S'hira said, quietly.

"Very good, S'hira," S'kye said -- looking to her with a subtle nod. S'hira was, like the rest of the crew of the Bird of Prey, in on their scheme. The communication ray she would send to Pluto would have no such communication in it, beyond sparse reporting about the retrieval of an empty winged rocket. As the gorgeous sensorswoman strode off, S'kye took his father's arm. "Come, my father, we have much to discuss. The Consort will need her own rocket to arrive -- we cannot wait for an Imperial rocket."

"Hmm...yes, she will..." F'eath Arr said.

They walked through the gleaming palace of the Hawkmen, F'eath listening to his son's urgent words with clear attentiveness -- he might have been aged and nearly blind, but he clearly knew his way about politics. Jasmine took her time looking left and right, drinking in the alien architecture...and then she blinked, startled to notice that a quartet of bright golden eyes were peering down at them from the brightly illuminated buttresses of the ceiling. She lifted her hand, to wave at them -- and the two hawkchildren laughed, flying down on wings that caught the air and allowed them to glide above the party.

"Uncle S'kye!" they said, at the same time, slamming directly into their burly uncle. He caught them both -- and it was remarkable to see that, as youths, Hawkchildren were more balls of fluff with wings that anything recognizable as a humanoid shape. He laughed, then mimed falling backwards.

"Ack! I have been slain by...two terrible Cloudbeasts!"

"Uncle S'kye!" the two children laughed, squirming in his grasp. "We're not Cloudbeasts!"

"I am," one said, cheerfully.

"Viscount G'old and S'ilver!" King F'eath Arr said, mock serious. "You two should be with your tutors."

"And miss on Uncle S'kye coming home?" G'old asked.

"Never!" S'ilver added.

S'kye set the two Hawkchildren down, ruffling their feathered heads. "Run along, children," he said, his eyes soft and warm. "We have boring adult things to talk about -- I'll play with you later." The two hawkchildren made mewing noises -- but started to trundle off. They managed to act sad and distraught for approximately five seconds before they were shoving one another, then scampering away with much childish delight.

"I didn't know you had nephews," Jasmine murmured.

"Both my sisters had one son before they were captured by Zardo, their husbands were killed in the war," S'kye said, quietly. "And...as I have no eligble hand for my marriage, those two will one day inherit the Kingdom of Venus. I love them dearly...but..." he sighed. "I...did one day wish to sire my own children..." He shook his head, wistfully. "Alas."

They came to the throne room, where King F'eath Arr took his seat upon a throne of golden, curling feathers and stern looking eagle-heads that glared outwards from the armrests. As sunlight shone along his feathers and his old body, he spoke with tones of authority. "As of this moment, I will earmark an entire one of our slipways towards the construction of a multi-purpose atomic rocket that shall be given, without recompense, to Jasmine Starr, so that she might travel to Pluto and be taken into the embrace of Emperor Zardo." He nodded, then picked up a large golden sphere that rested beside his armrest, contained in a cup that jutted from the floor. He brought the sphere crashing down on the armrest -- where it flashed and let loose a roar of thunder. "Thus it is ordered!"

"Thus it shall be done!" The Hawkmen court echoed back at him -- and then quite a few of them hurried off.

"May I ask, how long it will take for this rocket to be constructed?" Jasmine asked -- she had to force herself to sound demanding and sneering -- but it was hard. She wanted so badly to show gratitude to this kindly old King, even if she knew that his own age had blinded him to the need to stand against Zardo. But King Arr shook his head, waving a single clawed hand gently.

"You need not worry -- no more than two or three space weeks," King Arr said. "It will be a long journey, though -- faster if you take many stops, to remass at various sites. We do not have the technology to take advantage of the travel ray stations -- it will be purely through thrust alone." He rubbed his hand along his beak. "It will be armed, though...and we will...need a crew. But we have weeks to decide."

"Well enough," Jasmine said.

"I will now take the consort to her chambers," Prince S'kye said, putting his clawed hand on her shoulder. A shiver of excitement brushed through Jasmine's body, her skin rising in goosebumps at the contact.

"Very good, my son," King Arr said.

***

The chambers of a consort of Emperor Zardo, as offered by the Hawkmen of Venus, was fanciful and beautiful indeed. The windows that looked out over the vastness of the clouds of Venus were only half the splendor -- the other half was the statuary of beautiful hawkwomen that stood in the corners, holding up globes of light, the huge bed that sprawled in the center of the chamber, the adjoining rooms full of delights -- comfortable seats to lounge in, a bath to wallow in, and more. All of this filled Jasmine's eyes as she stepped into the room.

"And here you are," S'kye said, gesturing. "You will have everything you need brought to you at once."

Jasmine nodded. "Good," she said, softly. "I...do have some things I want, before the rocket is finished. Those hilt-less swords that I've seen on some officials, for instance."

"A mag-rapier?" S'kye asked, nodding, his beak catching the light and glinting slightly in the corner of her eyes. "We have some, yes, though the preferred weapon of the Hawkmen is the twin bladed saber-staff and the sonic impeller gun." He chuckled. "But I think a mag-rapier would suit you better, Jas."

She smiled, looking out to the window.

"What else do you need?" S'kye asked. "Before I go to arrange this."

"What else I need requires the exact opposite," Jasmine said, turning around, her voice a low purr. She put her hands on her hips, cocking them slightly -- taking advantage of the fact she was clad in her thin red strip of suit cloth for a top and an equally thin red strip of suit cloth for her bottom. Her eyes glittered and she flashed a playful grin at the heavily built hawkman prince. His golden eyes widened as he looked at her.

"I, ah..." He chuckled. "Are all Earth Women as forward as you are, Jas?"

"Not even slightly," Jasmine purred as she walked forward. "But I will be honest and blunt, S'kye. I have been bouncing around this solar system, in ultra-sleep, for almost a month and have not been vigorously fucked in that entire time. While most women on Earth may be unwilling to say as much, I have never been one to follow the pack...and so..." She reached down, cupping his bulge openly through his loincloth. The way the silky fabric began to move against her hand made it clear that his member was hardening...and she grinned. "I want you to fuck my brains out. I want you to stuff me with so much thick hawkmen cum that I can barely move. I want you to show me how Hawkmen do it...and I want it now."

S'kye chuckled. It was a low rumble, which she could feel vibrating through her.

"Well, then," He said, then grabbed onto her shoulders. "Sit back."

His hands pushed her back and she landed on the bed, her rump skidding slightly against the silken fabrics. Venus had a gravity nearly the same as Earth's and so she was able to really enjoy the pressure of the bed -- even as she enjoyed the view of S'kye reaching down and tugging his loincloth off with a single jerk of his taloned fingers. Her eyes widened as she realized that her assumptions about some parts of alien anatomy had to be astronomically reevaluated -- for rather than a humanoid cock, as she might have expected...she instead found herself viewing a cock that ended with a thick, heavy, fist sized knot that swelled above a furred sheath. His cocktip flared exotically, and a single droplet of beading pre-cum that splashed onto the marble floor, leaving a warm print on the ground that, had Jasmine been a somewhat different woman, she might have eagerly licked from in supplication.

For not only was S'kye exotic in his shape, he was shocking in his size...to call him hung like a horse would have been an insult to the fierce falcon fiefholder. His member looked as if it would utterly eclipse the size of nearly any human she had ever been with, and Jasmine felt her knees going weak at the thought -- doubly so when backed by the mighty muscles of his rippling body.

S'kye chuckled softly. "What do you think?" He asked, his beak clicking.

"I think it is a crime such a weapon has not been used many times before..." Jasmine purred, laying back -- but then S'kye took hold of her hips, twirling her around. His mighty strength got her onto her hands and knees -- and then his clawed fingers gripped her hair, yanking her head backwards. The sharp edge of his beak scraped gently along the side of her neck and his voice purred in her ear -- warm and hot.

"And what makes you think I've never sheathed my sword in S'hira?" He laughed, then thrust.

Jasmine gasped as her cunt was spread by his mighty member -- her sex tightening on him almost immediately as his powerful hips drove into her with a brutal eagerness that she exactly needed. Jasmine had trained in the forbidden arts of the Karma Sutra as part of her duties as an operative in the OSS -- she had worked, in part and in full, as a Mata Hari, a spy that used sensuality and sex just as much as they used ciphers and codes. And so, she had been trained to draw pleasure from unlikely sources, to accept amazing girths, and to use her body as a source of pleasure even when her mind whirled at a million miles an hour...

This alone was why she was able to fuck back as S'kye groaned and began to rut his massive hawkman cock into her sex. His hands grabbed her hips and her fingers balled up on the silk as she cried out with animalistic grunts, orgasm ripping through her body almost immediately...if she had been any other woman, she would have simply become S'kye's little fuckpet at that point. But her training held...and Jasmine tightened herself skillfully around his cock, her hips moving with his as she rocked her head forward.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Ah! Fuck! This is the virility of the Hawkmen I've heard so much about?" She moaned.

The Prince of the Hawkmen clicked his beak, hard enough to ring throughout the room. "No, Jasmine Starr. This is the virility of Prince S'kye Arr!" He growled, then leaned forward. His furred chest pressed to her body, his wings flaring wide as he mounted her as if he was an animal. His hand grabbed her shoulder, his claws lightly pricking her skin as he fucked her harder and faster, the wet slapping sound of his heavy, blue-black balls bouncing against her pale thighs filling the air. He grunted in her ear as his knot slapped against her sex, pushing her wider and wider by every moment.

Jasmine groaned and shoved back, and her voice hitched. "Ah! Yes! S'kye! Yes! Knot me! Knot me! Knot my slutty human pussy! Show my Earth cunt what a Venusian dick can do! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She screamed as she came -- and, as she came, his knot pushed into her.

Jasmine's arms gave way. Her breasts mashed against the bed, her cheek turned aside to rub against the silken sheets. Her eyes were dizzy. Unfocused. She whimpered, feeling her hips being held up by the connection between her body and S'kye's alone...and that pressure, that tugging, drew from her an animalistic groaning noise as she twitched and tried to cum around him -- her girl juices just barely escaping, squirting and splashing against his belly as he slid his hands along her back to her shoulders, holding her down...

And now?

Now his thrusts were truly animalistic. His knot forced him to remain mostly within, and so rather than full, heavy thrusts, his body moved with jerky, short motions -- just enough to rut within her. Each thrust seemed to bring a new wave of pleasure through her.

Jasmine screamed.

And then S'kye's wings spread...

And he snarled...

And she felt his balls clenching.

"YES!" Jasmine screamed, her voice raw. "Yes! Oh my Prince!"

She shuddered as cum began to paint the inside of her womb -- splash after splash after splash of it, her belly swelling as if she had already been knocked up with his illegitimate heirs. Jasmine's head felt as if it was spinning, the whole room knocked from its axis by the power of her orgasms...and she was still being stuffed as S'kye snarled and clenched and ground his beak as he pumped his spunk into her, spurting and spurting and spurting.

Jasmine panted.

And opened one eye...

And saw a hawkwoman server, holding a tray covered with treats and snacks and wine glasses, standing in the doorway to the chamber, her eyes wide as saucers.

The tray fell from her hands...and the glass shattered upon the floor!

***

Mark squirmed in his cell -- then gasped and sat up, pleasure exploding through his body unexpectedly. His hand, flailing instinctively, grabbed onto dark blue-black hair and clenched, squeezing, as his balls tightened and seed spurted down the throat of an eager, young looking hawkwoman, who was looking up at him with wide eyes, her mouth halfway down his throbbing, massive human cock. Another hawkwoman was standing in the cell of the arena that Mark was waiting in -- waiting for his chance to die...and both hawkwomen were blushing hard.

Mark released the hawkwoman's hair, confusion filling his brain and his face alike as she drew back, coughing softly, her lips covered with his pale white seed. She licked her lips subtly and stood. "S-Sorry!" she said.

"W-What the...the..." Mark stammered. "I was asleep!"

"It looked so yummy!" the Hawkwoman who had been sucking his cock said, while her...twin sister, from the looks of her, blushed and put her hands over her face. Both of their wing-sets rustled as they stepped backwards. Mark swung his legs around, grabbing the pillow on the simple cot that was his only place to sleep in this cell, and then put it over his crotch. His cheeks burned as he glared between the two of them.

"It looked yummy?" he asked. "Who the hell are...y..." He trailed off. "Wait a second. You two are...you're the Princess' handmaidens?" He looked between the two lovely nubile hawkwomen, who were both dressed in simple shifts that did nothing at all to hide their hard, eager nipples, jutting out against the white fabric that they wore.

"My name is W'ing," the girl who had been sucking Mark off said. "This is my sister, B'eak."

B'eak bowed.

"We were sent by our mistress," W'ing said.

"Did she get me out of this bullshirt?" Mark asked, quietly.

"...no," W'ing said, shaking her head, while B'eak looked aside, biting her lower lip -- her wings mantling.

"S-She cannot overrule her father in this. But..." B'eak reached into her shift, then drew out a small, sleek looking blade, attached to a curved strap that was nearly the same hue as Mark's skin. She held it out on her palm and Mark realized small was an understatement. The blade was barely bigger than her fingernail. He held it up, frowning.

"What is this?"

"It's a tox-venom blade," B'eak said.

"They're made to be undetectable," W'ing added. "You put it on your finger, then you can tighten your finger and the blade extends past your knuckle." She mimed thrusting. "A single cut is instantly lethal -- so long as you draw blood. The venom will stop the heart of anyone in the solar system."

B'eak nodded. "The blade is entirely safe until it is keyed to a body. So, once you put it on, you will be able to kill one man."

"Only one. The blade only has enough tox-venom for one man," W'ing said.

Mark looked down at the blade, feeling a cold chill running through him.

"The Princess...wants you to have good luck," B'eak said.

Then both hawkwomen slipped from the cell, the doors shutting behind them with a hiss.

Mark slid the blade into his left hand's pointer finger. The instant the strap was attached, the blade shifted to suit his skin color, so that it was concealed behind the second joint of his finger. He could see how if he made a fist...the blade would come out and he could simply punch a single life out, snuffing it away as if he was dealing with a candle. He stood as a low drone filled the air...and the doors opened

Mark walked through the warren like prison complex of the Plutonian Ice Castle -- hearing the sound of distant cheering, flanked by two guards, which made sure he didn't get lost.

The door ahead of him opened and he stepped out into an arena, with bright sunlight shining from overhead, an artificial sky painted on the walls and ceiling. People sat in the seats, three meters above the surface of the sandy arena, eating snacks and treats, watching the bloody sport that was soon to fill their sight...the arena's floor was covered with discarded weapons, as if inviting any would be gladiator to choose the means of his death and defense.