Starr vs the Emperor of Space Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good..." a cold, feminine voice crooned from the hood. The robed woman turned and knelt beside Claudette, tossing her hood back to reveal sleek gray features, deep red eyes with black instead of white surrounding them, and slitted pupils. Her ears were swept back and batlike, furred and long and oddly shaped. When she smiled, she had fangs. "I see that Zardo was right about you, Miss Grant."

"You're one of Zardo's?!" Claudette growled, writhing and struggling against the two Death Commandos that held her down. "Who are you?"

"So insolent. Do not fear. We shall correct that." The woman's eyes began to strobe gently -- red light coming from them, faster and faster. The light flared-

SUBMIT.

Claudette tried to tear her eyes away, but...she could not. Her fingers went limp and laid open against the ground as she could no longer clench her fists. Those eyes strobed faster and faster.

SUBMIT. SUBMIT. SUBMIT. SUBMIT.

Claudette found her ability to cling to her own thoughts growing just as limp as her grip. Her eyes were going unfocused and her mouth started to loll open as her brain squirmed and writhed. The thought, more akin to her own than anything else, came: It would be so very easy to listen...

The eyes flashed faster now. So fast they seemed to swirl, creating interlacing black and red circles, twirling endlessly. Claudette was falling down those swirling tunnels...and it felt good. Her nipples were hard. Her sex tingled. Her whole body sung for the molding grasp of the voice, booming within her thoughts, pressing out everything but-

SUBMIT. SUBMIT. SUBMIT. SUBMIT. SUBMIT. SUBMIT.

"Yes..." Claudette whispered, dazedly. "Submission is life...submission is life...I am your doll...I am yours..."

"Very good," the woman crooned, softly. "Now..." As she spoke, the doll was lifted by strong arms -- it felt oh so good to be manhandled, and moved, posed like a doll. Because that was all that she was. A simple little empty headed doll, imprinted with nothing but love and happiness for her mistress. The doll found herself seated at a table, with a paper and parchment set out before it. "Now, you will write a letter to Altair Polaris -- telling her how you needed to go to Mars. You will write to say that you never truly loved her, but only remained with her for lack of better options. You will sign it with the name Claudette T.S Grant."

The doll...hesitated. Her hand balked. She trembled. For...some reason, despite submission being life...she did not wish to write the letter. She did...she did not! Confusion filled the empty little doll's head, confusion at this sudden balkiness. She was a good doll. Why wasn't she doing as her owner wished her?

Her mistress caught her chin, lifting her head. Her eyes began to swirl again and there was only that singular presence of her mistress, filling her. There was no room for anything but smiling up at her. Empty headed little doll, nothing but smiles for her mistress. "Teehee..." The doll giggled, while her mistress crooned.

"There there," she said. "All done."

"Done what, Mistress?" the doll asked, cheerfully, barely noticing the Death Commando to her left rolling up the letter.

"Nothing," the Vampire Queen of Mars crooned as she stood, tugging her mind broken captive to her feet. "Nothing at all."

And with Claudette bundled under a robe, she left Eros behind -- leaving only that note beside the sleeping Altair Polaris' bed.

***

Jasmine Starr stood at the balcony of the Palace of the Spider Queen and reflected on the past two weeks of her time here. Her lips curled up slightly in a satisfied smile...and knew that soon, she would need leave this place and blast off once more into space. All of her planning now depended upon the next two hours -- and a singular hope that a radio transmission had been received and understood...

Her mind cast back, to two weeks before...

She had just completed her trials and discovered the shocking truth of Prince Fireth. So, while at the time, she had wanted quite badly to simply take Queen Evilla into her arms and make vicious love to her -- in part because the Queen was beautiful and in part because Prince Fireth had annoyed her so very much...Jasmine had instead restrained herself...

***

"Come on," the 'Prince' said as he strode through the corridors of the Spider Queen's palace, Jasmine following short after 'him.' The quotation marks about his pronouns would remain for Jasmine until she determined if Fireth truly wished to be a male, or if she was merely masquerading the part of a princely potentate for as of yet unknown motives. Fortunately, Fireth had been given the order to make sure Jasmine was rendered comfortable during her stay with the Faemen beneath their thick rocky dome.

They came to one of the guest chambers, which Fireth opened for her, gesturing insdie at the large bed, the glowing mushrooms that provided illumination, and the gorgeous statuary of nude, reclining faewomen. "This is your chambers, I take it is to your- EEP!" He squeaked as he was tugged within by Jasmine.

"Talk," she said as the door shut behind him. "Now!"

Fireth hissed at her. "Why? So you can blab my entire story to the whole of the Kingdom?" He crossed her arms over his chest.

"I am quite skilled at keeping secrets, Fireth," Jasmine said. "Why won't you believe me when I say I am merely here to help you -- to end the war between the Hawkmen and the Faemen, to free the solar system from Zardo?"

"Free them? From Zardo? One might as well free us from the sun itself!" Fireth turned his back to her. Then, sighing. "...but as you could reveal me...very well." He shook his head. "My...true name...is Princess Snow." She turned back to face Jasmine, her hands tugging at her top -- and in a subtle way, her chest filled out, the masculine clothes that she wore now doing very little to disguise her femininity.

"So, your 'sister' didn't kill herself at all?" Jasmine asked.

"No," Snow said, looking aside. "That is a legend -- to cover that...my...brother...my true brother..." She bit her lip. "Was a traitor."

"What?" Jasmine's eyes widened and she took a step closer.

"He was sending secret communication beam transmissions to the Emperor -- keeping him abreast of our kingdom's every secret, our every plan, our every goal. While I do not want to doom us all by fighting Zardo, that is one thing. This was another entire. I confronted him and he said that Zardo had promised him more than the kingdom if he took the throne. He said that Zardo had promised him a harem of Hawkwomen and Faewomen, even so far as to...offer me and my mother to his incest maddened mind! He was utterly depraved, and when I confronted him, he advanced upon me."

"Good God!" Jasmine exclaimed.

"I...defended myself. And when it was done, my foul brother was dead. But my mother believed him to be the shining star of the family -- how could she face the world, knowing that the perfect boy she had always loved was, in truth, a monster and a schemer? So...I hid the body and took his place. I excused my absence by writing to my mother, claiming I had...run away with a Hawkman. To keep the scandal quiet, she claimed instead that I had taken my own life." She shook her head. "I didn't expect that -- but...well..."

"Good heavens," Jasmine said, her voice even more horrified. "What a horrible web."

"Fit for the Spider Goddess, eh?" Snow asked, chuckling quietly. "My mother weathered the scandal, and remains Queen. But now Zardo knows our many secrets -- and thus, fighting him becomes even more of an impossibility. Even if your plan didn't involve aligning ourselves with the Hawkmen!" She huffed. "Bestial, strong...handsome Hawkemn..." She shook her head. "T-The idea of one of them being near me, let alone inside of me?" She shuddered melodramatically. "Some even...claim that they have knots, like beasts. Dreadful rumors..."

"They do," Jasmine said, smirking ever so slightly.

"W-What?" Snow's eyes widened.

"Thick, heavy knots," Jasmine said, nodding. "That tie you to them as they ravage you, so that their cum has no choice but to flood your womb."

"How...d-dreadful..." Snow whispered, biting her lip, her nipples hard against her top.

Jasmine stepped to Snow's side, then took her hand. "Listen," she said, softly. "This war, you must see it serves no one but Zardo. He plays you off one another, and in that confusion and chaos, he is able to enact great evil. Soon, he will be able to control the whole system -- no matter what." She shook her head. "We cannot allow that to happen." She smiled, then leaned in close, her voice soft. "You know it's true. Don't you?"

"Yes, but..." Snow sighed, shaking her head. "What...how can we possibly end this war? Both Kingdoms have good reason to hate one another."

"The terraforming project, yes," Jasmine said, rapping her knuckles against her chin in thought. She stepped from Snow, her slender body looking quite delightful in her red bikni top and bottoms. "...say...is there any evidence that might date back to that time? Records? Documents?"

Snow frowned, sitting down upon the bed. Her brow knitted and she said. "The only place I could think would be at the old Terraforming machines. The sky machines fell from the heavens long ago, but the ground machines were buried deep. If we find one that was still intact, then salvaged the computer-tapes from it, we could perhaps find evidence one way or the other. But what do you expect to find beyond proof of Hawkman wickedness?"

"I hope to find proof of the wickedness being none other than Zardo, the Master of Evil," Jasmine said, nodding. "And with you at my side, surely, we could aquire it before this war claims any more lives."

Snow bit her lip, her ear tips twitching up. She furrowed her brow harder, then said: "The only Terraforming machines that could be reachable would be by the Maze of Madness -- the tunnels around the city, which reach to the other locations we had thought we might settle before the war forced us back into one city." She nodded, slowly. "But no one can enter the Maze without express permission from the Queen. It is sacred to the Spider Goddess."

Jasmine chuckled. "Well then. I suppose I will have to get that permission then."

Snow frowned. "You're going to fuck my mother, aren't you?"

Jasmine shrugged one shoulder.

"This is because you found me annoying, isn't it?" Snow's voice was dry.

Jasmine shrugged the other shoulder.

"...at the very least, please...just...be quiet about it," Snow said, her cheeks heating -- hard to see considering her midnight black skin. "My...rooms are next to my mother's and the walls are quite thin."

"Oh, I will be quiet," Jasmine said, her grin wicked. "I will be very quiet. You won't hear me at all."

***

The Spider Queen could be easily found, if one knew where to look -- and Jasmine learned quite quickly while staying within that cyclopean subterranean edifice to the glory and splendor of the Faeman kingdom. She learned the same way she always did, by taking digilitant notes and, when able, asking subtle questions. This is how she shortly found Queen Evilla Spidrena within the large underground garden of her own palace. Surrounded by morbid fungal growths and glowing fronds of luminous beauty, the Queen looked deeply sad as she took in the surroundings around her. Jasmine took a step towards her, then smiled. "My lady," she said, quietly.

"The proper term of respect would be my queen," Evie -- as Jasmine immediately thought of her as -- said as she turned to face Jasmine. "Have you made yourself quite comfortable within your chambers? I hope my son has not been too rude. He...has taken quite a disliking to you."

Jasmine chuckled, softly. She had promised to keep the Princess Snow's deception secret, at least for now. "He is quite a character," she said. "But I did not come to talk about sons -- or about the world beyond these walls. I came here to speak to the Spider Queen herself...or, if you will allow me the forwardness, Evie." She smiled at her and Evie smiled back.

"I have not yet met a woman brave enough to call me Evie -- the fact you are is quite enticing..." She bit her lower lip. "Let alone that you are a woman who has passed every one of the three trials."

Jasmine smiled. "It wasn't the first time I had been set to a task. Let me tell you about the Olympic games some time." She took a step closer, then caressed one of the fronds that hung near Evie's cheek, rubbing her thumb against it and provoking from it not merely a shimmering glow of luminescent energies, but also a faint tinkling that was nearer to music than natural sounds. "Marvelous..."

"Every plant here has been bred by my people for their beauty and grace," Evie said, quietly. "There were hopes, one day, that they might flower above the ground, on the surface of Venus. But it was not to be." She sighed. "A thousand years...time enough for the skies to have been cleared, and for us to have flowered across the surface. But as it is, we remain trapped here...forced to count our births and measure our strength, lest we overgrow and lead ourselves to a fall." She shook her head. "It has been a terrible burden for my people -- and for my family."

Jasmine nodded. "I cannot imagine it. On my world, the lands that have lasted so long, Rome and the Chinese Empires, still had skies above their heads." She smiled. "But you have not merely dug out a cave here. This place is beautiful beyond compare."

"Thank you," Evie said, then grinned. "Though, considering I am the Queen, of course you would say it."

"Oh, no, if I wished to compliment you and turn your head to think well of me, I would not compliment your city on her beauty when a far more lovely woman is standing before me," Jasmine crooned in her ear, leaning in close to speak. The queen's midnight black cheeks shone with her embarrassment as she laughed quietly.

"Jasmine Starr, you are a forward thing."

"Oh, I remember you being quite forward during the trials -- did you have to press quite so closely while teaching me the way of...swordplay?" Jasmine asked, her hand sliding along the Queen's back, gently teasing her.

Evie laughed, gaily. "Oh, I suppose not. But then again...acting retiring and flushing does seem to bring out the predator in you. And as a woman with a menagerie, there is nothing quite as fascinating as watching a space jaguar prowling in her enclosure."

Jasmine let her grin grow sharper edged. More feral.

"I'm not enclosed, oh Spider Queen," she said, leaning in close, her breath warm against the sensitive curve of the faewoman's ear. "Does that mean one should feel afraid, since I am more dangerous than any space jaguar?" She pressed the tip of her finger to the queen's throat, and felt the racing of her heart.

"Dangerous..." Evie murmured.

"Terribly dangerous. If you allow me...I will break your heart." Jasmine slid behind her, her more modest breasts pressing to the Queen's shoulder blades, teasing her with her rock hard nipples. Her hands cupped the Queen's tits from behind, openly groping her as the Queen gasped in clear shock, her ruby red eyes widening.

"Jasmine!" Evie exclaimed -- then moaned as Jasmine gently rolled her nipples between her fingers, teasing her through her filmy white shift. Jasmine's tongue slid along her ear and her voice crooned, warm and eager, into the Spider Queen's ear.

"It seems that I've ensnared the spider in my own web -- how embarrassing..." She chuckled. "Might we retire to your bedrooms. Or do you wish me to see if you can sing as well as your plants?" Her hands slid from Evie's breasts to her hips, turning her around so that Jasmine could grin into her shocked eyes.

"Y-You...you are quite confident..." The queen growled. "Confident I will not have you thrown from my city into the acid rain without a stitch on you. Confident that I want a forward Earthwoman to claim my royal pussy, in my very own royal bed, while I remain unwed and unclaimed by any man!" She grabbed onto Jasmine's arm, drawing her close once more, their chests pressing together. "You would be right, oh Jasmine Starr." Then she leaned forward and kissed Jasmine with a fierce, eager growl, her tongue plunging into Jasmine's mouth. Jasmine moaned into her mouth, sucking on the Faewoman's tongue, teasing her with her own questing tongue.

Their mouths broke apart and Jasmine panted, husky and eager. "Oh Evie..." She grabbed onto the faewoman's ample, athletic rump and squeezed. "You do drive me wild...I've never lain with a Faewoman before."

"But you have lain with a Queen?" Evie crooned as she tugged Jasmine away -- leading her towards the side exit of the room.

"Remind me to tell you of Norway some day, Evie," Jasmine said, her eyes sparkling.

They came to the bedchamber of the Spider Queen -- with the glittering mural of the eight armed goddess dominating the far wall, her nipples ruby gemstones and her eyes glowing light-globes -- and immediately resumed kissing one another. Hands caressed backs, while lips quested to find places of pleasure and sensuality -- touching to necks, to cheeks, to chins, to the cleft of breasts. Jasmine sighed with soft eagerness as she teased apart Evie's white dress, letting it puddle around her ankles as she crooned softly.

"Oooh yes..." she purred, softly, appreciating with a quiet purr the sight of the bountiful breasts of the Spider Queen. Her hands cupped those obsidian orbs, and she leaned forward, taking first one, then the other nipple between her lips, sucking on them hungrily. Evie was almost as endowed as Claudette -- and at the thought of her long dead maid, Jasmine felt a stab of the old anger. She sucked harder upon one dark, achingly eager nipple, and growled softly as her hands gripped Evie's ass, the Spider Queen gasping softly.

"Oh Jasmine!" she moaned -- unaware that some of this bestial passion was not aroused by her gorgeous, naked form, but rather from a fiery hatred for the evil heart of Zardo, that yet beat within his wicked chest. Jasmine used this anger, pushing Evie backwards onto the curved, heart shaped bed that was hers. She crawled on afterwards, kissing along the woman's dark belly, feeling the tough sharpness of her abdominal muscles, then came upon the delicious, faintly glowing juices that marked...the cunt of the Spider Queen!

Jasmine leaned her head forward, cupping the knees of Evie, lifting and spreading her legs as she kissed her lips to her pearl of womanhood -- which, on Faemen, quite literally glowed with needy attentiveness, as if it wished to be easily found. Jasmine sucked, then kissed down to the folds of her lover's ebony black pussy, her tongue expertly sliding into her and crooking up to find that a Faewoman had the same centers of pleasure that an Earth Woman would have -- a mystery that she would have to solve later. Her tongue lapped and lapped and lapped again, while she gently folded the other woman's knees up and up and up more, until Evie was bent up against the bed like a desperate, wanton whore of the lowest districts...

And, like such a whore, she moaned!

Oh how she did moan!

"Oh Jasmine! Oh Jasmine! Yes! Work your Earth tongue deep inside of my pussy! Ah! Oh Spider God! Yes! YES! YES!" She screamed, her back arching as Jasmine opened her mouth, accepting the thick squirt of Faewoman arousal that came from Evie, the ebony black skinned goddess that was even now quaking as she orgasmed and orgasmed hard.

Jasmine withdrew her mouth and released the legs she was holding up, her grin wry and playful, her voice an eager purr. "How was that, oh Spider Queen?"

"Marvelous," Evie whispered. Her breath heaved as she drew in shuddering gasps. "However, I believe...you will need...the space strap!" Her finger thrust, dramatically, to the nightstand beside her bed. "It is an ancient device...ah...its like is no longer made in the solar system, not without secrets that have long since been forgotten..."