Starry Night

Story Info
A Christmas themed, smoking fetish story.
13.2k words
4.86
5.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzle
Bazzle
123 Followers

Butterscotch, a short, chubby elf, her long brunette hair neatly platted swayed like a clock pendulum along her green cotton covered back at as she strode down the wood lined hallway. Her red and white stocking covered thighs swishing together as she moved briskly along the wood clad hallway. She didn't bother knocking on the door as she pushed the handle with her elbow then with her stocking covered knee kicked the door wide open as she then continued to march her short legs into Nicole's private room. Her green elf hat with the red tinsel décor on top swung in rhythm of her footsteps as she balanced top heavily in her arms four large logs. She ignored the occupant of the room and walked straight to the large hearth on the side wall and dropped the logs on the floor. They overly loudly clattered, she huffed and crossed her arms, wiggled her nose, and stared down at the scattered logs and nodded with approval as she watched as they straightened themselves out. They begin stacking themselves up nicely and neatly. She huffed as she reluctantly bent down, picked the top one up and threw it on to the dying fire, and took a step back and watched, as the dry seasoned timber took hold. With it crackling and spitting nicely, she wiped her hands of sawdust on her red cotton skirt and then warmed them on the building heat.

There was a loud guttural moan, followed by a shriek from behind her, that had another hacking cough, she then turned on her heels, and with resigned disgust raised her neatly plucked eyebrows and shook her head as she watched the two large writhing bodies on the huge four poster bed, all decked out with a Christmas theme, with lots of bright red and greens, fairy lights stretching from post to post were swinging in rhythm with the tinsel across the top as the women on the bed continued to pant and groaned with pure enjoyment, ignoring Butterscotch and her actions with the logs.

The floor was covered in clothes, empty food plates, crisp packets, coffee mugs, beer and wine glasses and countless red and green empty cigarette packs, it was as if a teenager was camped in the room for months. She looked back at the fire and watched as she waited for the flames to take further hold and the seasoned wood to start to sizzle. With a prompt turn she made her way out of the room leaving the door wide open only to return thirty seconds later carrying the overly large red tablet computer contrasting with her small hands.

With her face lit up she looked up from the screen and sighed as there was a loud scream of "Yes baby. Oh yeah, oh yes!" coming from the bed, she ducked her head as she tried to dodge the red tinsel covered thong as it was flung in her direction and failed as it landed on her hat, the leg hole going through her green bauble on the top, she coughed loudly and picked the offending item off her head and carried it towards the bed pincered between her fingers, placing it on the edge of the mattress. She coughed again between the amorous squelching of bodily fluids followed by further groaning coming from on top of the bed sheets.

Butterscotch coughed even louder, and winced as she swallowed after clearing her throat "Oh, Good morning, ladies," she said even louder, getting no response "Miss Claus, Jess?" She asked whilst briefly staring at the wibbling buttocks in front of her before looking at the floor trying to avoid the show of naked entanglement of legs, breasts, bellies, and buttocks all rhythmically slapping together, as the was a constant writhing, wriggling, with loud screeching and squelching coming from the bed in front of her.

"Yeaaaahhhh, oh yeah, Babes, oh yeah, loving your fingers there, don't stop moving!" Nicole Claus groaned as the licking, slurping and sucking noises increased in tempo.

"Miss Claus, we do need to start on the returns list this morning, its growing already and we need your input, you have now had over 72 hours in bed!"

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh I am realllly bussssssy now Butters, oh god that's amazing Jess babes harder, both fingggggers Jess, oh Buttttters, oh yes, fasterrrr, yes, can you, I mean me commmmme, oh yes Jess, there, oh there, yes please, oh faster Jess, Butters commmmmme, oh, oh, I want to come, oh yessss, now, yes now?" she yelled and shrieked with delight, between desperate and deep gasps for air.

"This morning Miss Claus, we need you today, yesterday morning was even more preferable!"

"Oh. I was busy thennn toooo, ohh, Jess, ooh that nice yes, yes, please don't stop just there, oh yes babes, I need to, oh this is nice, no, no, no, yes, yes, yes, carry on. There, yes more, both, oh yes, go for a third, ooh babes, deeper, oohhhhh yes there, just there, oh yeah babes!"

"Miss Claus." Butterscotch tapped her chin thinking for a second.

"Yeahhhhhhh, Oh, god, oh god, yes, yes, yes, Jess, I... L...yes oh, babes!"

"Hmmm. Jess, Miss Claus, do you both want a cigarette and warm donuts for breakfast now?"

"Ooooh yeahhhhhhhh keep going, oh baby, just there..."

"Donuts?" the now wide-eyed Jess said as she quickly lifted her head from between Nicole's thighs. "Did you say donuts?"

Nicole screamed out in frustration "Nooooo, fucking hell Jess, don't fucking stop fuck me now!" she squealed as lay on her back and her chunky legs slowly bicycled kicked in the air.

"Oh okay, one-minute Butters!" Jess stated as she crouched down again, and large wobbling buttocks wiggled and trembled on the end of the bed as she her tongue and mouth were again busy eating between Miss Claus's thighs.

Nicole panted as she raised her body up on her arms and her hot flushed face looked across at Butterscotch standing there patiently and then smiled as she looked down at Jess's hair bobbing away between her thighs, her eyes widened and her head nodded, she mouthed yes she then screamed loudly and shuddered and flung her back onto the pillow as she collapsed on the bed panting hard and occasionally coughing, as Jess then lifted her head slightly wiped her face with her hand "Donuts, Butters, how many you made?" she asked with juices dripping off her lips, before picking a blonde pubic hair off her tongue and wiping her hand on her Nicola's thigh before rubbing her lips together.

Butterscotch smiled shrugged her shoulders, raised an eyebrow, and smiled "At least twenty."

"Ohhhh nice," she bent down before raising her head once more "are they sprinkled with sugar?"

"Of course!"

"Oh, sounds amazing, everything I consume, it seems come again eventually." Jess panted with her tongue out, before affectionately turning slurping noisily as quickly bent back down and she nibbled and kissed Nicola's fat inner thighs noisily slurping on the side wall of thigh as she went down on her once more to a succession of loud screams of "Oh yes" and groans and coughs of delight from the blonde making a start shape on the bed.

"Great, if you two don't mind, I'm lighting the ciggies for you now; the custard donuts were fried five or so minutes ago!" Butterscotch said pulling the green pack out the red flap pocket on her red tunic and placing three filters between her lips before retrieving an overly large red lighter for her hands from the other pocket as there was consternation in front of her on the bed.

She placed the flame under the tip of all three cigarettes and soon got them alight with two deep heaves with her petite lungs pulling the mentholated smoke into her chest. As she removed the cigarettes from her lips and the smoke poured out, she had all three wedged between her small fingers she exhaled a large thick grey cloud across the red and green décor bedroom. As her smoke cleared, she could now see the two-bed head, sweaty, panting naked women kneeling in the middle of the bed, their warm winter bright red and green duvet was flung on the floor beside them.

Nicole with her blonde hair, normally neatly brushed and formally done, was in a complete sweaty birds nest of a state, strands of hair had curled and platted itself sticking to her sweaty brow and chin in the process, her usual white skin of her cheeks were deep rouge with colour as the blood pumped around, her large breasts with pink puffy nipples glistening in sweat, her hands were protectively over her botchy and getting larger 'Santa' belly which completely covered her lower thigh, as she was kneeing beside Jess with her even larger frame, her dark almost black hair, her sun bed tanned dark skin, her pastry powered bulging belly below her large, full sagging breasts with dark maroon tanned nipples, grinned back. The two of them affectionately leaned their messy hair covered heads together and giggled whilst looking at Butterscotch with wide eyed bewilderment.

Butterscotch briefly studied the blood shot and tired bag laden eyes staring back at her and wryly smiled "Good morning Miss Claus and Jess, I assume that you have both had a good sleep, and I hope Miss Claus has recovered now from last week's night-time excursions" she smiled as she offered them the cigarettes, apologising to Jess that they were her menthol's and they leaned forwards and took them off her in earnest and pummelled their lungs with smoke. "When you are ready, I need Ms Claus appropriately dressed in the office to deal with all the returns which are arriving by the Polar Express full. We need to divide them into broken and dam right rude, Jess you are needed to help in the return's depot!" She stated before pulling again on her cigarette and allowing the smoke to billow out of her mouth.

Nicole Claus yawned and stretched her cigarette arm high in the air creating a swirl of smoke above her as her arm moved in an arc, she grinned at Jessica who had her eyes closed her as her cheeks collapsed around the filter as she totally focused on inhaling on hers "Oh, sleep- oops, think I am still drunk!" she giggled.

Butterscotch tutted and glared at the empty bottles on the floor as she coughed again and continued "At 1400 hours you need to be showered, and made up, as you should remember that Alabaster Snowball has now arranged that the Coca-Cola rep is here for the annual photos."

Nicole sighed and ran her tongue across her lips "I thought we agreed to cancelled them, as I am far too tired or busy or doing..." she looked at Jess "...something very important?" She yawned and stretched again.

"Yes, we had, but it's been a few years now since your dad retired, and we know he doesn't leave his quarters, and you also wanted to the extra cola?"

Nicole winced and brought her hand to her mouth as coughed hard as her lungs worked hard to get her breath back, "Oh yeah, I did! I better go and see him later," and looked sheepishly across, and the other heads followed, to study the red framed, and clearly empty pub style floor to ceiling Coca-Cola fridge in the corner of her room. "Only on the condition that I am only drinking the full fat, good sugar stuff!"

Butterscotch nodded in agreement "Yes, we know, like your father, we know, anyway as such, for that to happen we need them here, as such smoking will be banned in the site from one o'clock onwards. Mint will be coming through with the air freshener!"

"What?"

"The rules will unfortunately apply to all of us, and Mint does a great job of freshening this place up!" Butterscotch reminded her, before bringing her hand back to her mouth and dragging her cigarette.

Nicole nodded as thoughts circulated in her head "I would prefer the Marlboro man with his tanned skin, chiselled jaw in his unbuttoned red checked shirt and cowboy hat who would come to site whilst riding a huge powerful horse to come to take our publicity photos." She pouted and widened her knees and bounced up and down with one hand out in front of her as if she was riding a horse, her breasts and belly bounced, jiggled, and slapped as she moved, before pausing to take yet another deep drag on her cigarette.

Butterscotch exaggeratedly rolled her eyes "We have discussed this several times Miss Claus, he doesn't exist, he was solely a commercial thing, and hasn't been seen in years, the companies don't believe it's a good look in some of their largest markets. You have got remember, and your dad told us all enough, we are a squeaky-clean operation, no cigarettes or alcohol promotions! The cola money is good for toy production, and they do amazing adverts for the holiday season!" She grinned and pulled on her cigarette.

"Don't be such a Scrooge, maybe we could get Mr Taylor from the port factory up here, his stuff is just amazing to drink too?" She laughed. "I would look sexy as, glass of Port to my lips." She smiled and mimicked taking a drink.

"Yes, you would, but No, Miss Claus."

Nicole stuck her tongue out "Yes, I know, I know, I love that cola song...Holidays are coming, Holidays are coming," she sang slightly coarsely out of tune "they don't say I am any more, do they?"

"No, we heard you coming through the door." Butterscotch quipped. "Several times...on that old squeaky bed" she murmured.

"I think I am good looking, especially hot with a cigarette between my lips!" she pouted her lips and then placed the filter back between them and bounced on her legs as she inhaled the smoke into her chest.

"Yes, that's why we get some free cigarettes ever year, they do know the secret!" Butterscotch winked and grinned.

Nicole nodded "Good, I like to sprinkle them around every year to some of my friends!" she winked back, and Jess raised an eyebrow and then scowled at the statement in jealousy.

"You know we stated that to them, anyway" Butterscotch politely coughed, "I will see you both washed and dressed in twenty minutes, Ginger and Pixie are in the office waiting." She turned on her heels and headed back through the door, her tights covering her thighs swishing together as they went, trailing whisps of smoke behind her.

***

An hour and half later the freshly showered and made-up in their perfect looking makeup, Jess, and Nicola leisurely sauntered hand in hand down the hallway until they reached the office, each with freshly lit cigarettes between their fingers. Nicole's office, which was her dad's was a large room filled with Christmas details, the walls were lined with timber logs and faux snow on the beams, baubles and Knick knacks everywhere, there were plastic Christmas trees decorated in every corner, there were three large striped stocking pinned to the wall above the fireplace, and a model Christmas steam train noisily rattling along its track as it made its way around the perimeter of the room, the recently stoked fire was crackling and burning warmly in the corner.

"Oh god!" Nicole exclaimed as she looked at the huge stack of red, green, and silvery papers neatly stacked up on her desk. "How did it get so large?" She asked as her eyes widened and took in the stack of papers on her desk.

Butterscotch smiled as she spun around on her overly large, bright red leather office chair, her short legs dangling free above the floor. "Because you've both been busy, err, what did Google call it? Oh, right yes, rug munching for 72 hours!"

Nicole giggled "Not for that long, have we?" she looked at Jess who grinned back as she rubbed her jaw, then put her finger to her mouth and removed a non-existent pubic hair from her tongue.

Butterscotch politely coughed again to clear her throat, "Jess, please, I've put your fresh donuts are in receivables, can, you help Pixie for me? I need Miss Claus to focus on the paperwork with Ginger and not your breasts for a couple of hours, please."

"Yes, but my breasts are the most amazing thing about my body," She giggled as she shook her shoulders and her braless breasts wobbled in her very tight red turtleneck top which was stretched over her body tucked in tightly into her leggings, her top was highlighting all of her curves, and her now protruding nipples, "But Butters for you, I am going right away. You know I will go anywhere for one of your donuts." Jess saluted Butterscotch, and then turned passionately kissed Nicole with an exaggerated mwah, then checked she had her pack of Marlboro reds, and headed off out the door.

Butterscotch wryly smiled and muttered "We know" under her breath once the coast was clear.

"I hate this every year, it's the worst part of being nice to everyone, the bleeding ungrateful ones!" Nicole sighed as she sulked around her desk and as she sat down her head was hidden from view from the tower of paper.

"Let's start with Aarons and get on with it!" Butterscotch scolded. "Before any more arrive!"

"Yes Butters, where is Ginger, she is going to help me? And before I start anything!" She declared "I definitely need another ciggy," she looked around "Oh where the hell are they?" she grizzled before moving papers around eventually finding a pack.

"Ginger, I guess, will have gone to check on the Rudolf and the team, even with this supposed global warming it was a very cold night and morning, she will be back in a second!"

"She really doesn't need to sneak out to the stables for cigarette anymore, or is she seeing someone?" Nicole asked as she flicked the lighter, poured smoke out of her lungs, up to the wooden slatted roof and then rested her head on her hand, picked up the pen and started writing NC in the corner of the sheets to approve the returns and moving the papers across her desk, pausing every now and again to hit on the cigarette as to fill her lungs with smoke, as she slowly made progress in starting to create another pile of paper on the other side of the desk.

A few seconds later Ginger Elf guilty walked in her hat and tunic covered in white snow. She wiggled her head, and they dropped off, her red hair in the ponytail wiggled around as the snowflakes melted on the floor.

"Brrr its blasted cold out there!" she grizzled. "Wind chill is up again. I've checked Rudy and his team are bunkered down with fresh hay!" She then grinned. "The chopper will have fun this afternoon.

"It will be fine, but you can warm yourself up with these!" Nicole grinned as picked up and then threw her pack of cigarettes across the room between the piles of papers. Ginger completely missed them, and both laughed as the pack dropped to the floor and couple of cigarettes slid out.

Chapter 2

Jess pressed her dusting of sugar covered index finger hard into her forehead wobbling it around for second leaving a circle of white crystals on her laughter lines as she further wiggled her digit around on the hope it would somehow help her throbbing inner brain as the hangover was now well and truly started to kick in with relish, she couldn't remember when they finished the last bottle of Port it felt as if it may have been just before Butterscotch walked in, as they were not keeping track of time, Nicole thought she had all the time in the world.

Jess removed her finger before she gave herself a bruise and placed both hands on her hips as she stood by a bench next to the break room in the vast warehouse looking out and surveying as all the elves were busy carrying cardboard boxes around below her. She was leaning her frame against the bench for support and just in front of her was a tray of now seventeen freshly cooked donuts. She chewed on the last bite of her latest donut, hoping the sugar rush would cure the throbbing head and then rubbed her very sugary covered hands on her Christmas Pudding print leggings. As her tongue chased the splodges of toffee custard around her face, she pulled a Marlboro Red and her lighter out from between rather tight elasticated hem of her Christmas puddling print leggings and placed it between her lips, swiftly lighting it, and taking a deep drag, wedging the lighter back in again as she watched out over the facility.

"Christ, Pixie, where are you, how can I help out?" She weakly called out mid exhale, billowing the smoke from within her lungs out, across the room as she stretched her neck as she looked above the hum of the busy singing elves, as they shuttled forwards and backwards like multicoloured ants carrying boxes bigger than themselves, she shrugged her shoulders as she couldn't see him, so grinned, picked up another donut and ran her tongue yet again around her lips removing more of the sweet sugar before taking drag on her sour cigarette, she exhaled, smiled and then taking fresh bite from the new sweat donut and as she chewed and licked her lips she continued surveying the busy activity below her before smiling as she finally spotted Pixie and took another large bite of her donut.

Bazzle
Bazzle
123 Followers