Starship Isabella Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll mostly be in Utopian areas, but some of the other planets have different views on nudity," Gia explained. Besides, it can get really cold in some areas. Earth and some of the other planets have these things called seasons," Gia explained. Learning about all the seasons, the kids felt sorry for people who didn't have nearly perfect weather every day. Gia's explanation sounded reasonable, so the kids all tried on their clothes. Samantha was the first to shuck hers, the fabric was rough on her highly sensitive nipples and skin.

"This is a flimsy," Gia told them, holding up one of the bands for them to see. "You'll need to wear one of these under your street clothes. They protect your sensitive skin from the rough fabric," Gia explained. She put the collar around her neck and showed the teens where the control button was located. They gasped when the blue fabric immediately engulfed her body completely. Rob, Ana, Gabby and Brad also each donned a flimsy and let it cover their bodies in an ultra thin, elastic nanofiber membrane. It reminded Abbie of the body paint they wore at Halloween.

"We used to have to wear these all the time in space," Rob told the children. "They help control the body's temperature and keep us dry and comfortable in hot spaceships and on cold planets. That's why we had to take off all our body hair."

Most of the women on Eden kept part of their pubic hair. "Do we have to shave our bodies bare like you and Brad? Abbie asked, looking at the starship pilots. She was proud of her bright red pubic hair, and had only let her mother depilate her armpits and legs. Ana asked the kids if they wanted to remove the hair from their vaginal lips and around their assholes like the older women did.

"We don't have to shave it all off like our dad's do we?" Sam asked, extremely proud of her fiery red bush.

"Not unless you want to," Gia answered. She and Rob loved the red hair on their daughter's head and pubis. "You'll need to get a shave down there before you ever go snow skiing though," she told her daughter. Ana, Gabby and I nearly froze our pussy's off until we got ours shaved. They wouldn't be snow skiing on this trip to Earth, just dropping off the embryos.

Mike had been wondering about getting rid of all his hair like his dad and grandpa. The women in his family had complained about his scratchy beard when he kissed them or ate them out. He decided that shaving was too much trouble and that he would get depilated completely like his dad and grandpa. "I'm going to get all of mine taken off just like Dad and Grandpa, Mike told his mom. He knew that she preferred her husband and father-in-law's hairless cock and balls to his.

Gabby smiled broadly at her son on his decision to let practicality rule out over fashion. The girls had no hair on their legs or under their arms, but Mike looked like a werewolf, he had so much body hair. "All the girls will definitely appreciate it when they have oral with you," Gabby told her son.

After going to the barber shop where he was totally depilated except for his head, Mike returned home. Joalice giggled when her twin brother walked into the room after his depilation, his face, chest, underarms, legs, cock and balls completely devoid of hair. He looked so adorable that she couldn't resist playing with him right then and there. She made her brother bend over the couch and licked his asshole and hairless balls while playing with his cock. Abigail layed on the couch and took her brother's rigid cock between her lips. When he came in Abigail's mouth, she eagerly shared it with her sisters.

The kids all tried on the clothes they were given, finding out that on top of the flimsy they weren't uncomfortable at all. Even so, they weren't looking forward to the long journey to Earth upon the regularly scheduled starliner that Jade and Daniel operated. Besides for the few people they'd meet their age, there really wasn't much to do on the long voyage.

"Go ahead and take those clothes off and pack them in your bag. You won't need to wear them until you get to Earth" Brad told them.

"They'll allow us to remain nude on the starliner?" Joalice asked hopefully, getting relieved looks from her brother and sisters.

"Of course not," Ana told them. "We're taking the Star Seeker !"

"The Star Seeker?" Joalice screamed with excitement.

"Of course the Star Seeker," Brad told his daughter. "How else do you expect to get your space pilot certifications done before we reach Earth?"

The teens all jumped and hugged each other with excitement. They were going to travel to Earth in their grandfather's luxury yacht. They'd never been inside it before, but they'd seen the outside and all of the technical drawings of the inside. Rob explained that the reason they'd always used Isabella on short trips before was that Isabella was child friendly and heavily armed. Protection from pirates and marauders was no longer needed, and the Gia was anything but child friendly! It was a travelling sex palace in space.

Ana explained that most women on Earth had been sterilized and had never had children of their own. Embryonic implants were not available either, due to severe overpopulation in the past. The recent drop in population had resulted in the Earth being eligible for embryonic implantation like the rest of the planets in the Confederation.

Gathering their light travel bags, the Maxwell tribe made their way down Main Street to the big Stellardyne factory where the Star Seeker was parked. Quite a few of their friends were there to wish them Bon Voyage and said their farewells as the family boarded the fully fueled and loaded luxury spacecraft. "Abigail, you have the con," Gia told her daughter.

All of the kids had completed basic flight school, but had no actual star drive flight experience, let alone the amount of solo time they would need to become fully certified. Suddenly, everything that the youngster had ever been taught about operating a spacecraft, came rushing back to the teen. Abigail spoke to AMI as if they were old friends, requesting the best path to Earth and initiating the launch sequence. Instead of boosting into space using the gravity drive, as expected, several warning lights appeared on the control console. Abigail looked up to her mother for guidance, and Gia simply shrugged and told Abigail that she was in command.

It didn't take long before Abigail figured out the issue and they were on their way to Earth. Apparently, it was impossible to boost until the reactor was at least at 5% power. The initial difficulty that Abigail had experienced was just the first of many surprises the siblings would have as they navigated the long journey to Earth. They would not be using the shortcuts to Earth on this trip, but were taking the old way.

AMI had been programmed by Rob and Brad to throw up warnings about Power consumption, system failures, overheating, even encountering other ships at their jump points. The kids were plagued by theoretical difficulties as Star Seeker made its way out of Eden's solar system and into space toward Earth. In every instance, the older adults simply watched and shrugged as catastrophe after catastrophe was narrowly averted.

It took nearly seven weeks for the Maxwell family to make it to Earth, but each of the siblings had many opportunities to demonstrate their ability to handle themselves as pilots of a spacecraft in many different scenarios. They had learned by experience to reroute power from one circuit to another as well as resetting overheating equipment. Every single one of the Maxwell children would be awarded official space pilot credentials upon turning in their flight logs to the Confederation licensing authorities and passing their flight evaluations. More than that, their parents trusted that any one of them could handle themselves if given command of an actual spacecraft.

Setting up regular watches, the kids had plenty of opportunities to make love with other members of their family. Joalice had always been especially attracted to her brother, Mike. They'd slept together since they were babies. Mike had always been her protector and comfort in the middle of the night when she woke up from a bad dream. Abbie and Sam always comforted each other. It was good to not sleep alone. They had never touched each other inappropriately, but Mike would hold her in his big strong arms when she was feeling a little down or when the storms outside frightened her. They still shared a bed sometimes when she wasn't sleeping with her fathers.

Of all his sisters, Mike liked Joalice the most. Growing up, they'd talked about many things. They knew things about each other that no one else could know. Mike chalked it up to being twins. They shared the same DNA and had shared the same womb for months together before they were born. Sometimes, Mike thought that he and Joalice could read each other's minds, since she was so in touch with each other's emotions. Jade came to him every time they were both off watch, making love and just holding each other.

Gia saw the signs. It had been like that between her and Rob. She was happy that no law prevented the two from sharing all their love with each other. The other adults noticed too, but said nothing to encourage or discourage the kids from their relationship. If they both found other people, they would be happy for them. If they chose to form a closer bond between each other, they would like that too.

On the evening the Star Seeker reached Earth and went into a parking orbit, Abigail, Joalice and Sam surprised their parents by wearing the largest butt plugs in their toy box before they went to thank their fathers. Rob was the first to notice when Abigail bent at the waist to pick up a tablet that she'd "accidentally" dropped showing her father the purple jeweled plug stretching her virgin asshole. Rob called his daughter over and asked her to bend over again as he removed the largest plug he'd ever seen from Abigail's gaping ass.

Abigail giggled when her father put the plug into Samantha's mouth to clean off while she bent down to show her daddy how well she was prepared to take his cock into her virgin butt. Noticing how Rob's daughters had prepared themselves for their father, Brad asked Joalice to show him her ass as well. Like her sisters, Joalice had been training her butthole to take her father's cock too.

"Did you know about this?" Brad asked Gabby.

The girl's mothers admitted that they'd been working with the girls and that they wanted to thank their daddy for bringing them to Earth and training them to pilot a starship. They wanted to lose their anal virginity to their daddys just as they'd lost their cherrys to them. There was a celebration on board while Gia, Ana and Gabby prepared food and drinks for a small celebration to honor another milestone in the girl's sexual lives. This time, Abigail allowed her younger sister to go first. Rob slid his cock into Samantha's virgin asshole and opened up her tight sphincter. The butt plug had allowed him to painlessly pentrate her anal ring. The feeling of her daddy's cock filling her ass delighted her to no end. She came repeatedly as Rob pumped his cock into her gaping ass.

Joalice saw her sister cumming in a chain of orgasms and couldn't wait to get her ass fucked as well. Not content with watching Sam any more, Joalice presented her asshole to Brad and begged her father to fuck her there. Gabby got caught up watching Brad fuck her daughter's ass and quickly lubed her ass as well. Mike plunged his big cock deeply into his mother's well prepped asshole and pumped away frantically. Rob filled Sam's ass with his cum and quickly pulled out. Samantha collapsed on the bed, her body still twitching in orgasm. Ana quickly cleaned Rob's cock and attached her greedy mouth to her daughters dripping ass. Mike emptied his balls into Gabby's ass quickly, and Brad kept pumping away into Joalice. Gia licked the sperm oozing from Gabby's butt after cleaning Mike's cock. Abigail had to wait patiently as Rob recovered. Joalise, Sam, Gia, Ana and Gabby ate her cunt in turns, keeping her in a constant state of ecstasy until Rob was hard and ready to fuck his oldest daughter's ass.

Star Seeker landed in the hangar of the disguised warehouse where key Stellardyne management worked. They were met by Justin and Judy and brought inside for refreshments. The Maxwells were very happy to see Justin and Judy again and their joy was returned by Allen's most trusted friends. After the "kids" were all introduced and greeted Judy and Justin properly, they all went to the buffet and got food and drink. Like his father and grandfather, Mike got a beer and the ladies all got wine. As everyone caught up with what was happening, one of the Stellardyne engineers at another Austin location programmed the location of the licensing authority and other places of interest into the company limo. They all had their written and piloting tests set up for the next 2 days. As the grownups talked, the siblings quizzed each other on questions that were often on the written test. That night, Mike made love to all of his sisters, relieving their tension and allowing them to get some sleep.

Ana, Gia, Gabby, Rob and Brad went to bed with Judy and Justin that night, having sex with each other just like the old times. They had all communicated with each other regularly via the quantum link, but for the first time in over twenty years, they got a chance to show Judy and Justin how much they appreciated them with their bodies.

The next morning, The Maxwell kids took an underground shuttle to the public Stellardyne building nearest the licensing office and took the limo to the center. They would all take their written tests today at the same time. By the time they completed the test, their results were in and their flight test was scheduled. All of the kids passed the written portion and Sam and Abigail learned that they would do the flight test today. Mike and Joalice would do the actual flying tomorrow.

Abigail went first, taking the unfamiliar starship out to Terra Nova and back. She wouldn't know her score until all of her sisters and brother had completed their trial. She was much more relaxed when she got back from her flight test than she was before she was when she left. She didn't have time to tell Sam anything about her flight, but Sam was encouraged when she watched her sister return to the base.

Sam was similarly relaxed when she got back from her evaluation as well. Mike reasoned that since the girl's flight test was less than two hours each, they could've only gone as far as Terra Nova. When they got back home, Joalice and Mike wanted to know all the details, but their sisters wouldn't tell them anything. The testing officers had asked them not to talk about their tests until every Maxwell had completed the process. The next morning, Joalice was first to fly, on the same ship and with the same testing officer. Her attitude when she got off the ship was similar to her sisters. Mike was almost certain that he would have the same test and the same fatherly evaluator. When Captain Wilson said goodbye to the parents and the girls, Mike wasn't sure what was going on.

Everyone except Mike went back inside the building to get out of the hot sun. After a few minutes of standing in the heat, a compact middle aged man with a military haircut walked up to Mike, looking him over like Mike was an unpleasant surprise.

"Good morning, I'm retired Captain J.J. Wesley. I was one of your father's instructors at the Academy," the man introduced himself. "I understand that your father became quite the hero after dropping out of the Academy. I'm here to see if you're any better than your worthless dad," he sneered at Mike.

Brad could sense that the man was just trying to get into his head and so just ignored the part about Captain Wesley and his father. He was focusing on passing his exam. Mike expected that the man had prepared some nasty tricks and stressful scenarios for him, and he was absolutely correct. Rather that try to take off right away, Mike monitored all the instruments before initiating liftoff. As he suspected, the fusion reactor was stone cold. It was going to take a few minutes to get the plant up to the minimum 5%.

"What are you waiting for? I don't have all day!" the evaluator shouted at Mike.

Mike just smiled and indicated that the reactor was not sufficiently powered to achieve liftoff power. When it was done, he smoothly lifted the ship into orbit and awaited further instruction.

"New Texas!" the evaluator barked.

There was no AI on this ship as there had been for his sisters. Thankfully, he and his father had practiced for this unlikely possibility and Mike was able to calculate the first jump and send the ship off on it's way. On the way there, Mike calculated the next several jumps and recorded them into the Nav computer so that the entire path there and back were stored in memory. Additionally, Mike wrote the data down on a standard pilot's notebook. No one ever used these any more, but Brad wanted to be prepared if the Nav computer failed. His Dad had done it to him on the way to Eden to Earth. The evaluator frowned when he saw Mike do this, realizing that he wouldn't get the satisfaction of seeing Mike fail on the navigation section of the exam. Attack drones were sent out to simulate a space battle at one point. Even though Brad was not familiar with the weapons layout, he and his sisters had played this simulator game many times with their his father. The real thing was remarkably similar to the simulator. Mike managed to successfully defend the ship without sustaining a single hit from simulated enemy fire.

After a gruelling ten hours the ship landed back in the outdoor holding area of the licensing bureau. When Mike and Captain Wesley stepped off the ship there was a crowd of people waiting for them. Captain Wesley held two thumbs up and the crowd went wild. Mike was just as good as his old man was at this age.

"I hope you didn't take anything I said about your dad personally," Captain Wesley told Brad, shaking the young man's hand. "I was an instructor at the Academy, but your dad always beat me on the video simulations. I was hoping that he would be the tactical officer on my first ship. It was a shame what happened to your mother. Your dad was a great fellow and an awesome pilot. I'm glad that I was able to check you out on your flight test," he said.

"Did I pass?" Mike asked, never having heard the man say his score.

"You all passed!" the Captain told him. I sent a message to Brad while you were calculating jump points back to Earth." Wesley said. "Once you got to New Texas I could've told you, but I wanted to save it until you landed safely."

Brad was there to congratulate his son, pulling him into a bear hug and clapping him on the back. Gabby kissed her son and held him tight, proud of both her children. Joalice was next, and then the rest of the Maxwell family congratulated each other and met many of both Rob and Brad's friends from the fleet, who were still on active duty.

"James Jethro you old bastard," Brad said loudly, clapping Mike's evaluator on the back. It's been too many years since I've seen your old ugly face," Brad told his former teacher. "Are you still getting beaten by your students on the tactical simulator program?"

"Quiet with the James Jethro bit," Brad's friend hushed him. "Everyone just calls me Jim or JJ now. As for your question, I was undefeated before you came to the Academy and was undefeated after you left the Academy. I guess some of your incredible luck rubbed off on me," Brad's friend replied. "I understand that you nearly got your entire family killed bringing your them through a pirate infested sector," JJ taunted Brad back.