Starship of Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Admiral Locke takes on a new role aboard her ship.
5.6k words
4.69
20.8k
42

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
811 Followers

Catherine

I was seated in my quarters, penning my regular report to headquarters informing them on our progress. It was currently late in the evening (while there is no day-night cycle in space, most ships operate on a simulated one for the sake of their human inhabitants).

Just as I had put the finishing touches on the report, my door beeped. I had a visitor.

"Come in."

My guest entered as soon as I gave permission and saluted. "Ma'am."

It was Lisa Gonzalez, and I smiled genuinely at the sight of her. "At ease. What can I do for you, Lieutenant?"

Gonzalez's posture relaxed slightly, and her arm fell to her side. However, she maintained a firm, professional expression. "Ma'am, you have always told me to come to you if I identify actionable areas of improvement aboard the Athens."

"Indeed," I nodded. "What seems to be the problem?"

"Well..." This was a rare sight. Gonzalez was tongue-tied; her usually strict face cracked for a moment and she looked slightly embarrassed. "It has to do with the engineers."

"The engineers? Did Anthony Cooper do something?" At the mention of trouble, my mind immediately went to the Chief Engineer.

"No, ma'am." However, Gonzalez denied my assumption. "This is actually something I've noticed with... all of them. Cooper included, I suppose, but it's not an individual issue."

I folded my arms and leaned closer. "I see. Then out with it, Lieutenant. What exactly is going on?"

Gonzalez pursed her lips, then spoke. "This may sound silly, but I feel the engineers have been... staring too aggressively. Whenever I am near them, their eyes are constantly upon my chest and legs. I may be mistaken, but once or twice I believe they have even rubbed their crotch in my presence. Furthermore, from talking to other women on the ship, it seems that they've all had similar experiences."

Hm. While this was unexpected, it was important to take Gonzalez's comments seriously. Sexual harassment was no laughing matter. By sheer coincidence, the fifteen engineers aboard the Athens were exclusively male. That had never caused any issues until now... but something may have changed.

"Has it gone beyond looking? Have any of them made disparaging remarks or touched you directly?" The details were key in this scenario. Military guidelines were harsh about punishing sexual harassment but, crucially, verbal or physical action was necessary to be technically considered harassment. Just a glance, or even multiple glances, wasn't enough.

Gonzalez knew this as well, and she shook her head. "No... I haven't experienced anything that I think could qualify as blatant sexual harassment. Actually, I partially bring this up because I do not feel that there is malicious intent among the engineers."

Curious. "Explain, Lieutenant."

"I do not wish to imply that the engineers are devoid of guilt; they should certainly be acting more appropriately. However, I do worry that our uniforms are exacerbating the issue and making it difficult for some to focus on their duties."

I scanned Lieutenant Gonzalez from bottom to top. Her feet were nestled into black stiletto heels, her skirt was only just long enough to conceal her undergarments, and the top three buttons of her jacket were undone, exposing a generous amount of cleavage.

In other words, her uniform was perfectly up to code, just as expected of my adjutant. However, from an objective perspective, I had to admit that one could find her attire provocative, especially the amount of exposed skin.

"So what do you propose, Lieutenant?"

"Nothing in particular I'm afraid, ma'am. This is a difficult situation that I wanted to bring to your attention before it gets out of hand. We can't exactly fault people just for having a sex drive."

She's right, which presents an interesting conundrum. An individual can't help having a strong sex drive, and it's only natural to seek release once you've been aroused. At the same time, as natural as it is, we can't allow necessary ship functions to be impeded by our crews' libido.

"Thank you, Lieutenant. Leave me. I'd like to think on this matter."

Gonzalez left my chambers with another salute, and I was left to contemplate in silence.

What was there to be done about this? Engineers are a ship's lifeblood in our modern technological age. They need to be able to work free of distraction, lest we risk diminishing our combat potential.

Unfortunately, even as high-ranking as I am, it's not within my jurisdiction to unilaterally enact new uniform standards aboard the Athens. Rather, it was important to follow military rule to the letter precisely because of who we are. The Athens is the flagship of the entire Unified Nations navy. We set the example for every other vessel to follow.

So, I should rule out changing our uniform. However, that means I'll have to decide on a more creative solution instead.

The simplest approach would be to remove the distraction entirely and have the engineers work in isolation, without contact with female personnel. However, that was impractical, let alone inhumane. I enjoyed the thought of subjecting Cooper to an environment devoid of women, but the other engineers had done no wrong that I knew of.

Maybe I should consider this from a different angle. Ogling women was a symptom, but not the root cause. So what was the root cause? That should be obvious: pent-up sexual desire. Based on what I'd observed, none of our engineering cohort was in a relationship -- at least, not with someone stationed aboard the Athens. Some had wives or girlfriends back home, I'm sure, but we were currently many lightyears away.

I imagine many of them resorted to masturbation to relieve their urges. There was an unspoken understanding among a ship's crew that whatever you did in your own quarters was your own business. We could be deployed for years at a time, after all.

However, masturbation was clearly insufficient. Otherwise, this problem would have solved itself without my intervention.

It is the duty of command staff to ensure the rest of the crew perform optimally. Even if I must endure personal discomfort, that is the burden of being a leader.

With that thought in mind, I leaned back in my chair and stared at the ceiling. Then, I sighed. There are guidelines in place for circumstances like this. Although seldom-used, the process is clear. I had been hoping to avoid going this far... but it appears there's no way around it.

--------------

Samantha

Every once in a while, I'll go for a short run in the early morning. The Athens is equipped with a small circular track, separate from the main training room, to accommodate such activities. It's a luxury that most naval vessels can't afford, but the Athens was hardly "most vessels".

After some stretches, I started my run around the track. This early, I was usually the only one here, and today was no different. However, after only a few laps, I found myself feeling immensely dissatisfied. I'd gotten so used to starting my workouts with one of Cooper's semen shakes that it felt somehow bizarre to be exercising without one.

I tried to ignore the feeling of emptiness as best I could, but as minute after minute ticked by, my discomfort only grew. I'd come to realize something over the past few days, which I hadn't been willing to admit to myself until now: I needed semen for my workouts to be effective.

Logically, I knew that there had once been a time when I exercised without that extra shot of protein. But now, the thought of exerting myself for even another moment without first drinking a man's semen was excruciating.

A small part of me couldn't help thinking: why? Were the semen shakes really so potent? I don't believe there had been a dramatic improvement in my strength or performance since I started drinking Cooper's shakes, and yet --

"Good morning, Major."

A male voice interrupted my train of thought. Like me, he was wearing our standard jumpsuit. It was another soldier who had just stepped onto the track, Corporal Eric Vonce. He was a young man, early 20s at most. Despite our disparity in rank, Vonce and I were somewhat acquainted; we both tended to run the track at odd hours, and had exchanged a few words here and there.

"Morning, Corporal."

I returned his greeting automatically, and glanced at his crotch in spite of myself. Whatever I had been thinking about before he entered the room, it didn't matter. There was now something much more important.

I ran up alongside Vonce and matched his pace.

"Corporal Vonce? Could you assist me with something?"

He looked surprised -- I practically never initiated conversation -- but nodded his head. "Of course, Major. How can I help?"

"I..." It was unlike me, but I faltered. How silly; there was nothing to be embarrassed about. "I am in need of semen. May I have some of yours?"

Vonce's eyes widened. "C-come again, Major?"

"I require semen as a protein supplement and I am asking for yours, Corporal."

Vonce stopped running and swallowed. Naturally, I stopped as well. "O-oh. If you're alright with mine, Major," he said. His voice quivered slightly, but I did not sense any genuine hesitation in his words. I gathered that he was more nervous due to who I was than the nature of my request itself. We both understood that this was not a sexual proposition. Since semen is an important protein for women's exercise, it's simply most efficient to gather semen as needed from nearby comrades.

Nonetheless, Vonce looked nervous. "H-how exactly is this going to work, Major? Should I head to the bathroom with a cup or...?"

It was kind of him to offer to handle this discreetly, but I was the one imposing on him with this request. It's my responsibility to make this as easy and comfortable as possible for him.

I guided Vonce to a nearby bench and had him take a seat. He still seemed anxious, so I made sure to reassure him. "Just sit back and relax. I'll take care of everything."

He nodded wordlessly and gulped again. I crouched in front of him and, as he looked down at me, the fabric of his jumpsuit began to swell between his legs. Good, that would make this easier.

"Your timing was impeccable, Corporal Vonce. I wasn't sure what I was going to do before you arrived." As I spoke, my hands reached for his crotch. All of our jumpsuits had a built-in opening over the genitals, to allow soldiers to urinate without the hassle of removing the entire suit. This morning, however, that opening would have a decidedly different purpose.

I worked my fingers into his suit and pulled Vonce's penis through. He trembled as I touched him, and as his member was exposed to the open air. He was only partially erect for now, but I felt him slowly growing larger and harder in my hand's embrace.

"M-Major Adams? You're sure this is ok?" I couldn't blame him for being unsure; this was the first time I'd be ingesting semen directly, too. But I knew from experience that as long as I acted confidently, he would calm down.

"Why wouldn't it be, Corporal? You're just providing me a semen supplement to aid my workout."

"Right... right..." His penis twitched slightly as he spoke. It was now standing at full mast.

I glanced up from his crotch to look him in the eyes. "May I begin?" I asked Vonce. Again, I was the one burdening him here, so I had to make it a pleasant experience. That started with complete consent.

"Yes, I -- please go ahead, Major." Although he stumbled on his words, he seemed to have gotten over any remaining hesitation.

With his permission granted, I leaned down and began to fellate Corporal Vonce.

His penis was a comfortable size. He wasn't small, but he was small enough that I could fit most of him inside my mouth without straining. While there was a mildly sweaty and unpleasant taste, especially near his testicles, it was nothing I couldn't tolerate. I wasn't doing this for the fun of it, after all.

I sucked upon his manhood like a popsicle, slathering the shaft with saliva while doing my best to provide ample stimulation with my tongue. I held nothing back, and a series of moans from Vonce was my reward. I'm sure he had better things to do than provide me with semen; it's best to mitigate that inconvenience by making him ejaculate as quickly as possible.

With that thought in mind, I momentarily pulled myself off of his penis. "Does it feel good, Corporal?"

"Yes... very much, ma'am. It feels great, even." From the pleasure in his voice, that was clearly no lie.

"Excellent. Let me know if there's anything I can be doing better." And I returned to my task.

Just as with any battlefield technique, sexual skills will often atrophy from disuse -- thus my question. While this wasn't the first time I'd performed oral sex on a man, it wouldn't be accurate to say that I was truly experienced either. Especially since I received the moniker of "Scarlet Hunter", my frequency of intimate encounters with the opposite sex had essentially dropped to zero. Thankfully, Vonce's feedback was positive, so my concerns were apparently for naught.

"Actually..." Vonce spoke up, just as I'd finished that thought. Perhaps my performance was indeed subpar? He continued, "Could you... let down your hair?"

Ah. I had forgotten that physical pleasure was only partially effective. Many men were also aroused by visual stimuli. I was not about to demean myself in front of the Corporal, but his request was quite innocuous, so I was willing to oblige him.

My long hair had been in a ponytail for the sake of my run. Nodding to acknowledge Vonce's words -- his penis still in my mouth -- I reached up with one hand to pull off my hair tie. Numerous blonde strands immediately fell around my face, cutting off much of my peripheral vision.

As soon as I undid my ponytail, Vonce's penis felt even hotter against my lips, growing ever so slightly thicker as well. I was no mind-reader, but perhaps in Vonce's eyes, my current appearance was more attractive, more feminine. This was worth remembering if I ever needed another man's semen -- although I also had to bear in mind that different men enjoy different things.

In some ways, this is why I preferred the battlefield. It was a much simpler environment than the nuances of human socialization.

"Major -- I --" Vonce abruptly gripped my hair, holding me in a position with the tip of his penis prodding the entrance to my throat.

I understood what he was attempting to convey and was fully prepared when he ejaculated a moment later.

When I first tried Cooper's semen shakes, the flavor had been somewhat off-putting. Not outright unappetizing, but hardly something I would drink for my own enjoyment. However, with each passing day, I found the shakes easier and easier to stomach. Semen must be what they call an "acquired taste". It was now at the point that the taste of semen did not bother me in the slightest. I'd even heard that some of our female soldiers had come to enjoy it (I was not one of them).

Corporal Vonce spurted repeatedly. Each time, I readily swallowed the new serving of his seed. With every drop that slid down my throat, the discomfort that plagued my body slowly dissipated. There was no longer any doubt in my mind that, if I wanted to optimize my exercise routines, semen was a necessity.

Vonce's orgasm eventually ceased and he removed his hands from my hair, allowing me to raise my head off his penis. I took a moment to lick it clean, ensuring that I had not missed a single speck of his ejaculate.

"Thank you, Corporal," I said to him, as I stood up and tied my hair back into its original ponytail. "My apologies for interrupting your run."

"Not at all, ma'am!" His expression and tone of voice were uncharacteristically energetic. "Please let me know if you'll need my help again in the future!"

His enthusiasm was a relief. I had been mildly concerned that it would be difficult to obtain semen for each of my workouts, but upon further consideration that was a baseless worry. We were all comrades aboard the Athens, here to help each other in any way we can. I had full faith that many, if not all, of our soldiers would be just as accommodating as Vonce had been this morning. Perhaps I should even tell Cooper that there's no need to go through the hassle of preparing his semen shakes everyday...

--------------

It was getting near the time that I'd usually be heading to bed, but instead I was staring at the door to my cabin with rapt attention. I had made great strides with my neural implant "updates" over the past few weeks, and tonight was going to be an important milestone.

Without warning, my door opened and Admiral Catherine Locke strode in -- alone. She hadn't knocked or rang the bell; part of me wanted to chastise her on the value of personal privacy, but I'm sure this was some kind of power play from her. She was emphasizing both that this was her ship and how little respect she felt I warranted. Ironic, considering what was about to happen.

"Good evening, Chief Engineer Anthony Cooper." She made no effort to disguise the scorn in her voice.

"Good evening, Admiral. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Locke and I had not spoken face-to-face since she'd had me write that fateful R&D report. She'd given me some additional assignments via proxies in the intervening time, but the Athens is currently in a lull, en route to new battlegrounds. We're not expected to see any real action for potentially months, so there's been little need for the two of us to interact directly.

I hadn't just sat silently since then. No, not at all. While making sure to complete the bare minimum of my professional duties, the majority of my time otherwise was spent coding and refining new "updates" for the crew's neural implants.

A low-hanging fruit had been to further adjust the female uniform. On top of the extremely short skirt, I now had our ship's women walking around in high heels and showing off substantial cleavage. Both were a simple matter of gradually changing what was considered the required work-appropriate uniform, just as I had with the skirt. (Obviously, under normal circumstances, we wouldn't have that many pairs of heels floating around, but most Unified Nations warships are equipped with devices that can generate virtually any inorganic household item out of thin air. It operates on essentially the same technology as the armor stations in our hangar.)

It goes without saying that Catherine Locke was included among the affected women. She currently stood before me, looking closer to a stripper dressed as an admiral than the actual admiral that she was. Nonetheless, her demeanor was as self-important as ever.

Naturally, I had bigger plans than adjusting the ship's dress code. In fact, if everything went smoothly, tonight was going to be a major turning point for the Athens.

"Are... you not aware of why I am here? Do you not keep up to date with your personal messages?" She looked taken aback, as if she couldn't fathom such a thing. That was a reasonable reaction; our ship-wide messaging software is used to communicate important memos to specific personnel. It is a serious dereliction of duty for one in my position to ignore those messages.

"I'm afraid I've had a busy time performing maintenance on our armor and shielding these last couple days, ma'am. I must have missed it." In actuality, I knew exactly why she was here -- not just because I'd read the message, but because her actions were being dictated by my latest "updates". However, I wanted to hear Admiral Locke herself explain why she had come to visit me tonight.

Xerg
Xerg
811 Followers
12