Starship of Lust Ch. 07

Story Info
Adams confronts Cooper.
8.7k words
4.82
11.2k
19

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerg
Xerg
808 Followers

Charles

I rubbed my eyes and sighed. It had been a long day. Endless meetings with near-corrupt officials and chronic ass-kissers. That's what I get for working in government and trying to make a difference, right?

Having just ended my final call of the night, I sat unmoving in my office chair for a minute, doing my best to unknot the tension and stress weighing upon me.

I needed to unwind. Luckily, this was a home office. Turning my attention back to the monitor, I reconfirmed I had no remaining responsibilities until the morning, then navigated to one of my preferred porn sites.

Unlike many men, I didn't consume much pornography in my youth. Rather, it was something I discovered in earnest as I matured, especially in recent years. While I was married, and our sex life was healthy enough when we were together, our careers as of late afforded precious little time to ourselves. Sometimes, weeks or even months would go by without any word from her. That was just the nature of the job. It didn't change the depth of my love for her; in fact, I loved her because she was such a dutiful woman.

I didn't have my mind set on any particular video tonight and found myself scrolling through the front page. However, on only the fourth row of videos, I froze.

The title of the video was "Admiral Locke Submissively SUCKS and FUCKS Subordinate". The thumbnail depicted a beautiful if stern-looking woman dressed in formal all-white naval garb, including cap. Despite her aggressively nonsexual attire, one couldn't help noticing the large swell of her chest; she was very well-endowed. This black-haired woman was kneeling before an unimpressive man who could charitably be described as "stout". His fully erect penis was halfway in her mouth, with a skin-crawling grin on his face. As I moused over the video, the thumbnail updated to another screenshot of the man sucking on the woman's now-bare tits.

My heartrate spiked as I clicked into the video. It had been uploaded quite recently, by a brand-new account. The number of views wasn't huge yet, but the response in the comments was overwhelmingly positive.

I took a few minutes to scan through the footage, shaking my head and chuckling as I went. "Jeez, another one? And from the looks of it, they're getting better and better all the time..."

This woman - "Admiral Locke" - was my wife. Or at least, the real Admiral Locke was. The woman on screen was no woman at all. She wasn't even a person. This was blatantly an AI-generated video, the likes of which I've seen countless times over the years.

In modern times, this sort of thing came with the territory of being married to even a moderately famous figure. Anyone with enough time and money on their hands could easily create AI porn depicting any celebrity, living or dead, debauching themselves in any way imaginable. The tech was simple enough for even a teenager to learn. There've been occasional attempts to litigate AI porn out of existence, but its popularity made this impossible to enforce.

"This really is remarkably well-made..." I commented, as the man on screen railed "Admiral Locke" in the ass. Most AI porn is cheap and of relatively low quality, with obvious environmental mistakes that give it away. Someone spent big bucks on this; it practically looked real. It might even be using real human actors as a basis.

I'm sure Catherine didn't see it this way, but personally I took stuff like this as a compliment. People found my wife attractive enough to make porn of her. It was direct proof that she was desired by the masses. It was almost empowering, as a man, to know that such a hot commodity was married to me.

Clicking back to the start of the video, I unzipped my pants, turned up the sound and rested my hand on my dick.

"Start with a blowjob", the man on screen directed "Admiral Locke". She meekly did as he commanded. Her head moved back and forth along his cock, just as my fingers moved up and down my own.

I'd never tell Catherine that I frequently jack off to these AI recreations of her. She wasn't the type to take nudes, let alone record a sex tape, so it was the only form of intimacy I had with her on these long nights alone, while she was out saving the galaxy who knows where.

Plus, depending on the video, it let me fantasize about a different dynamic to our relationship. Catherine was actually quite dominant in bed. Never in my life had I enjoyed a scenario like what was unfolding on screen. I wouldn't have married her if that was a dealbreaker for me, but sometimes it was fun to daydream about taking the lead for once.

The man in the video came inside "Admiral Locke's" mouth, gripping the sides of her head as her throat bulged with swallowing motions. I scoffed again at the ridiculousness of it all, moving my hand even faster.

-------

Samantha

"We need to talk." Anthony Cooper seemed to blanch at the hard edge to my words, just as intended. Until proven otherwise, it was best to treat the Chief Engineer as a potential saboteur.

Cooper scratched the back of his neck, looking me up and down. Apparently coming to the correct conclusion that he would not be able to turn me away, he stepped out of the doorway and gestured into his quarters. "Of course. Come in, Major."

The door automatically closed behind us. Cooper sat at his desk, swiveling the chair to face me. His demeanor was casual, though not exactly rude. "To what do I owe the pleasure at this hour, ma'am?"

As he asked, he did not meet my gaze. Rather, his eyes roamed all over my half-naked form. Good. A man's rationality exists in direct proportion to his libido. The more aroused a man is, the less likely he will be able to focus on complex thought - and thus, the less likely he will be able to lie.

Cooper's reaction to my appearance was anticipated. To facilitate exercise and semen extraction, the female jumpsuit was quite revealing. Most of my torso, shoulders and thighs were exposed, as well as my vagina and buttocks. Furthermore, I personally am extremely fit, my face is well-proportioned and my breasts, per my own observations, are amongst the largest of any woman currently aboard the Athens. I take no particular pride in this, but the fact was not lost on me that I would be considered conventionally attractive, perhaps even exceedingly so. At times, it was an inconvenience. At others, like tonight, it could be a powerful weapon.

"Chief Engineer. I recently paid a visit to the archives and encountered some curious information. Is there anything you would like to tell me?" I fired my opening salvo, giving him a chance to end this conversation early.

"I'm not sure I understand, Major. What information?" Sadly, his reply was cool and collected. If I truly did catch him off guard at the door, he appeared to have recovered.

It was hard to judge. Most personnel would be surprised by a late-night visit from the Scarlet Hunter. That alone was no proof of guilt. Cooper could be genuinely clueless - or he could be lying through his teeth. Only time will tell.

"Then allow me to be more specific." Preparing myself for a lengthy chat, I placed a hand on Cooper's desk, leaning forward to emphasize my breasts. While my jumpsuit prevented them from substantially moving or swaying, this action nonetheless put my ample cleavage in his direct line of sight.

Indeed, Cooper glanced at my chest for more than a moment in response. Perfect. I had him just where I wanted him. "There are multiple anonymous records of unauthorized network access and data uploads from the Athens, over a period of several months since our deployment to Zixue. Such access should have triggered automated alerts to you as Chief Engineer. The fact that you did not in turn forward these alerts up the chain of command implies you either did not receive them... or you are withholding information from your superiors."

For the first time, Cooper's eyes flicked up to meet my own. I continued. "So I ask again: is there anything you would like to tell me?" I put all the power of my position and reputation into my words. While intimidation was not my preference, the weight of the situation called for it.

Cooper's expression hardened and back straightened, realizing the gravity of this conversation. I had just implied, to his face, that he was suspected of treason. Depending on what he did next, I was fully prepared for a physical altercation.

However, he merely took a deep breath and, with a steady tone, replied, "I understand your concerns, Major. This sounds like a very serious security breach, but I've received no network alerts since our departure from Zixue."

There were no obvious signs of nervousness in his face or body language. Mild surprise, perhaps, but again, that wasn't direct proof. If he truly was innocent and this was new information to him, surprise was warranted.

I was not about to simply take Cooper at his word - not yet, with the entirety of the Athens at stake. I had to be decisive; if Cooper was uninvolved, every second I spent here was a second that the true perpetrator was walking free elsewhere.

I circled the desk, approaching the Chief Engineer. As I walked, I swayed my hips more than usual, doing my best to subtly draw his attention. Once in front of him, I shifted my body left-to-right for good measure. His eyes followed my breasts.

This was working, but visual stimulation could only go so far. I needed him more turned on. "Cooper, I realize this may sound sudden, but may I extract your semen while we converse?"

"I - ma'am? Don't you think that's a little -" His mouth tried to refuse, but his eyes were less certain.

"Please. I insist." As I spoke, I sat in his lap, straddling him. My bust - still half-covered by my jumpsuit - was shoved in his face, practically touching his nose. At my crotch, I felt a bump pressing into me, his manhood aching to be freed of its cloth constraints.

Cooper fidgeted, but didn't seem uncomfortable. If anything, he appeared to be suppressing a smile. "... Very well, ma'am. You can have my semen." As planned, he assented. I'd seen it countless times in recent weeks as I extracted semen from various crewmates. With just a little pressure, men like Cooper easily agree to sex.

I lifted myself just enough to fish his penis out of his pants, then placed my vagina over his tip. He was extremely erect. "Major? N-no condom?" Cooper asked. Under normal circumstances, that would be a fair question. However, these were anything but. Semen extraction was a side-effect, not the goal. I needed to flood his mind with pleasure, until he was too overwhelmed to think straight. Any impediment to that end must be discarded.

"No. I will squeeze the semen out of my vagina and collect it for consumption later." Without waiting for his response, I slid onto his penis, taking the Chief Engineer deep inside me. I was not eager to have unprotected intercourse with a man for the first time under these conditions, but my duty to the fleet was paramount.

"Oh..." Cooper immediately moaned. I tensed my pelvic muscles, gripping his shaft as tightly as possible. I had orally extracted from him in the past, but this would be his first experience having sex with me. I'll have to make it one to remember.

Starting slow but moving as sensually as possible, I began Cooper's semen extraction. As I bucked my hips, his hands found my waist before slowly working backward to my behind. An uninhibited smile finally reached his lips, and he thrust his face into the valley of my cleavage.

Now, with Cooper's brain fried by sexual excitement, we could return to business. "Let me be blunt. Were you in any way aware of or complicit in this unauthorized access, Chief Engineer?"

With a noticeable touch of reluctance, he raised his head away from my bosom. "No, ma'am. I had no prior knowledge of any such incidents, and would have reported them if I did."

I almost grit my teeth. Still, despite this level of stimulation, he denied all involvement. Perhaps Cooper was telling the truth. I was still not yet prepared to believe him, but I may be forced to if he withstands my next onslaught.

Technically, an interrogation like this was outside the scope of my responsibilities. However, the irrefutable truth of the data logs was that someone was improperly using our network. It was important to keep in mind that Catherine raised her concerns to me specifically. For trivial matters, she had a host of other subordinates to delegate to. She came to me because she trusted me, as a sister and a friend, to be discreet, investigating outside the bounds of standard procedure. It wasn't wise to formally report anything until I had concrete details, preferably a firm suspect. Any organization-level movements might tip off the perpetrator.

Therefore, I couldn't afford to be complacent. Right now, I had to do everything in my power to confirm Cooper's involvement or lack thereof. He needed even more sexual pleasure. I reached up and pulled off my top, tossing it to the side. My breasts, unrestrained at last, spilled out onto either side of his head.

Cooper's eyes bulged and smile widened, but I did not relent in my questioning. "Is it not your responsibility to be aware of intrusions as part of your engineering duties?"

His hands retracted from my lower body and reached upward, now massaging my naked bust. "I'm afraid not. I fix technical problems as they arise, but preemptive security monitoring is handled by a series of policies and AIs dictated by the Navy as a whole. May I suck on these?"

The unrelated final question implied the security breach was not currently on the forefront of his mind. Even so, his answer was confident - and unfortunately, he was right. It's not part of his duties to catch malicious users, and the core systems architecture of the Athens was shared across all Unified Nations vessels. As an individual, he had neither the power nor the means to alter it.

"Go ahead." I gave Cooper permission, and his mouth gleefully covered one of my nipples. I felt his tongue licking aggressively. Paired with the slight pull of his lips as he sucked, the sensation was surprisingly pleasant.

At the same time, his penis pulsed inside me. Despite the growing possibility that Cooper was a dead end, I resolved to see this through to the end. I jerked my pelvis, bringing his entire length inside me, before bringing the full force of my powerful legs to bear. I rode Cooper hard, my breasts tethered all the while by his hands and lips. Looking down at the man, his expression was one of pure euphoria. Anything he said now had to be the truth.

"This will be the final time I ask," I made one more attempt, mentally acknowledging it was likely futile. "You have absolutely no information to share related to unlawful use of military assets?"

"None whats- ah..." As he was speaking, a moan interrupted his words. His face relaxed and body shuddered. I knew very well had transpired; he was having an orgasm. His penis bulged, filling my insides with his semen.

I slowed myself but did not stand up, waiting for Cooper to recover. After a few seconds to catch his breath, he managed to mutter, "N-none whatsoever, Major."

Damn it. As expected. Frankly, I was not surprised. On a certain level, I trusted Cooper. While he and I were not terribly close, at a distance he had always seemed to be a model engineer. His record was spotless and his professional reputation amongst his engineering peers was strong. He had also been the sole individual to provide female soldiers with semen shakes, prior to the widespread adoption of semen extraction.

I stepped off of Cooper, squashing my thighs together to prevent his semen from leaking out of me. Cooper himself remained seated in a state of partial undress, looking up at the ceiling and breathing deeply. Whether he had overexerted himself or was simply enjoying the lingering pleasure of his extraction, I could not say.

"Ma'am..." The Chief Engineer was the first to break the silence. "It's not impossible that a technically proficient individual could have accessed our network and suppressed the automated alerts in one fell swoop."

To be honest, I'd had similar suspicions. I visited Cooper tonight out of due diligence, but knew he was unlikely to be the culprit. His history of personal and professional loyalty spoke for itself. However, it was still not wise to divulge details of my investigation to him. I decided to only vaguely affirm his speculation. "Perhaps. Regardless, be aware that my findings will be reported to Admiral Locke. What happens next is her call."

Cooper's eyes dropped from the ceiling to my near-naked body. "Of course, Major," he nodded knowingly. "That's only the right thing to do."

His agreeability further cemented my opinion of his moral standing. Even knowing it may cause my sister to suspect him, he made no attempt to prevent me from informing her. Cooper was willing to risk his personal safety for the sake of duty and procedure. It was a commendable decision, one I would not let go unrewarded.

Before leaving Cooper to his business, I requisitioned one of his cups as a semen receptacle. As a woman of her word, I collected his ejaculate from my vagina and drank it heartily.

-------

Catherine

"This is extremely troubling, Samantha." My eyes scanned the terminal, scarcely believing what I was reading. Early this morning, my sister - Major Adams - had knocked on my door with a grave expression. Unfortunately, her tidings were just as grave. "This isn't just a one-off occurrence. Someone's been frequently accessing the network behind our backs." It had been happening for months... Christ.

Samantha frowned but said nothing, waiting for me to collect myself. "You did well to find this so quickly," I managed to compliment her, and I meant it. I'd come to her with vague worries, no more than a "bad feeling", and she'd come back with tangible evidence of wrongdoing. She never let me down.

"Just doing my job, ma'am," she remarked without a shred of hubris. I nodded, my mind already focused on working out all the possible scenarios. It goes without saying that an intrusion of this magnitude was very bad news. Worst case, Imperial forces were aware of our every move. But if that were true... we should have seen something by now.

Our personnel were top-class, but the true power of the Athens was its secretive nature, outfitted with cutting-edge stealth and thruster tech. If they knew our location or even our destination at any point in recent weeks, it's odd that we haven't suffered any loss of combat effectiveness. While we've yet to undertake a major offensive since Zixue, we have deployed a handful of times to tip the scales in small skirmishes. At no point did I feel our appearance on the battlefield was anticipated. There were no suspicious ambushes, nor even a significant misestimation of hostile forces.

Was this truly the work of an Imperial spy? Or was there something else at play here? "You're sure Cooper is clean?" I asked. Under normal circumstances, the Chief Engineer would have been alerted to any breaches. Multiple signs pointed to Anthony Cooper - at least as an accomplice, if not the main responsible party. Of course, Samantha would be well aware of that.

"I am. I interrogated him thoroughly and am confident he is innocent." Unfortunately, she unambiguously dashed my hopes, and I trusted her wholeheartedly. I had no love for the man, but if she was certain that Cooper was uninvolved, I'd have to turn my attention elsewhere... at least until I had reason to think otherwise.

Xerg
Xerg
808 Followers