Starting a New Year

Story Info
The girls were curious about how he'd changed.
2.9k words
4.41
10.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

When I was a kid I was rather skinny. Then I hit my teens and put on excessive weight. I wasn't what you would call fat (at least I wouldn't) but I did have an excess amount of puppy fat.

"Don't worry about it," my mother advised me. "It's normal at your age. You'll lose the excess weight as you grow older."

Easy enough for her to say but not quite so easy for me to believe. I'd exercise and watch my diet (sort of) and my puppy fat just rolled along with me. I'd get teased about it at school which was annoying. Not bullied, though. Plump or not, I had big bones, and no-one with any sense was going to pick a fight with someone my size. I was prepared to stand up for myself so normally didn't have to.

I was rather self-conscious about both my size and my weight. Being referred to as a hippo can do that to you, and this had made me rather introverted, keeping to myself at school.

At the end of my penultimate year in high school I was seventeen, soon to be eighteen, and the long break was approaching fast. A little parental influence scored me a job on a construction site for the long break.

That job was hard and strenuous labour. I was expected to put in eight hours a day, minimum, and I was totally exhausted after each day finished. I was also so hungry that I was eating like a horse. What I hadn't noticed was that I was also on my final growth spurt.

By the time the long break was over I had a nice nest egg from my pay, a testimonial from the company saying I was a good worker, an additional two and a half inches in height, I'd turned eighteen, and was the same weight I'd always been, if not a bit more.

I was griping about this latter when my father heard me and just laughed at me.

"Look in a mirror, you dolt," he scoffed. "That's not puppy fat any more. That's beef and muscle."

I followed his advice and looked in the mirror, pleasantly surprised to find he was right. I was almost two metres in height and I had muscles padding my frame.

I was still an introvert but with new confidence in how I looked I figured that I could work on that.

When I arrived at school on the first day of the new term I was just strolling across the yard when I was intercepted by a couple of girls.

"Hi," said Kendra. "I'm Kendra. This is Vi."

I gave Kendra a slightly puzzled look.

"Well, of course you are," I said. "I mean, you were last year, and the year before. Ever since I've known you for that matter. Why the big introduction?"

Kendra and Vi were notorious for teasing the boys. I'd felt the full brunt of their stirring at times. Girl bullies can get away with more than boys. It's considered impolite to punch a girl on the nose, even if it is deserved.

The girls gave me a puzzled look and exchanged puzzled look between themselves, apparently not recognising me. I guess I must have changed more than I realised. I didn't say anything, just waiting for their reaction.

"Ah, you know us?" asked Vi, treading the social danger carefully.

"Naturally," I replied, and she glared at me, staring hard.

"How do you know us?" demanded Kendra. She was always in a rush to get answers. I just smiled and waited.

It was probably the smile I gave. I'd always used to give the same sort of smile when they were starting to annoy me. Vi spotted it and gasped.

"Holy fuck, it's Mikey," she said.

"What? No way," snapped Kendra, looking closer. "Holy shit, you're right. What the fuck happened to you?"

"Nothing," I protested. "I might have grown a bit over the break but that's all."

"Bullshit," snapped Vi. "If you pull the other one it plays Jingle Bells."

I glance down at her legs. Quite a bit of leg was showing as she had her dress hitched up a little higher than permitted by the school rules.

"As if I'd go pulling on such a lovely leg," I murmured. "Have to go. School's about to start, you know."

I slipped past them, checked to see where my locker was, and headed to it to store my stuff and get out the books I needed for my first couple of classes. The girls followed me to my locker.

"Ah, can I help you?" I asked, the pair of them looming over me. They were both a head shorter than me which made it difficult to loom over me, but they managed.

"Yes," said Kendra. "We'll meet you on the roof as soon as lunch break starts. Be there."

"The roof is locked at lunch time," I pointed out.

"Not for us," said Vi with a giggle.

I shrugged and took her word for it.

They sauntered off and I watched them go. Nice long legs and hips that swished around, bottoms rolling from side to side. Definitely something a young lad such as myself appreciated. If memory served me correctly, and it did, they were both eighteen, their birthdays several days after mine.

Come lunch break I headed up to the roof. Kendra and Vi were on the stairs, heading in the same direction. As they were in front of me I followed along happily, enjoying the aforementioned legs. Also enjoying the fact that their dresses were short enough for me to see their panties as they climbed the stairs. Delightful, the whole thing.

We reached the landing at the top of the stairs and, surprise, surprise, Vi produced a key and unlocked the rooftop door. We passed through, Vi locking the door behind her. We wouldn't want any unauthorised people coming up onto the roof, now would we?

As soon as the door was locked and we were nice and private the girls turned on me.

"Do talk, Mikey," snapped Kendra. "How does a chubby little boy turn into Mr Muscles in the space of a few weeks? Mmm?"

"Well, for a start, I've never been that little. I've always had a few inches on you where height is concerned. A few months back I started a late growing spurt but as you saw me every day you never noticed. The chubbiness you referred to was just puppy-fat, and my body consumed it, using it to build a few more inches. As soon as school finished I joined a construction crew, doing hard manual labour on a daily basis. All that hard work helped build my muscles up, aided and abetted by the fact that I was eating everything in sight whenever I was home. All these things resulted in the new me."

The two girls were circling me, leaving me feeling a bit bemused. They actually prodded me several times, feeling out my muscles. I obediently flexed when they wanted me to.

"So, are you joining the team this year? I suspect that when Coach sees you he'll be drafting you."

"It's a possibility," I admitted. "I'll probably trot along to the try-outs and see how things go."

"You know that those try-outs can be a bit rough, especially where the existing team members are concerned?"

I gave Vi an amused smile. I was willing to bet on my height and weight if I had to contend with the existing players. I knew what I could do and had a lot more confidence than I used to.

Vi saw my smile and nodded.

"You're probably right," she agreed. "They'll have to watch out for you rather than vice versa."

"So what do you think?" Kendra asked Vi.

"Well, last year he was a sweet kid. Never got annoyed when we tried to rile him up."

"Yes, I did," I put in, "but it would have been rude to yell at you."

"Like I said, a sweet kid, but a bit juvenile for my taste and way too soft. Now he's matured quite nicely and you felt those muscles. Nothing soft about them. He'll do."

I'll do for what, I wondered. The answer came quite quickly.

"I think you're right. Me first," said Kendra. With that she stepped up to me, grabbed my shirt with both hands and pulled me flush up against her. I could feel her body pressed against mine, especially where her breasts were concerned. Kendra was well endowed, breast wise, and I could feel those lovely globes pressed against me, all soft and squishy.

That's when she proceeded to kiss me, and she put some effort into it. For a moment or two I panicked, my hands flapping about, but then I settled down. She initiated this so she couldn't really complain if I kissed her back, which I did with some enthusiasm.

My hands stopped flapping about and settled on her waist. Then they just seemed to drift down while going around her. From her waist my hands moved to her bottom, cupping her cheeks, before drifting lower. It wasn't my fault that her dress was hitched rather high so that my hands finished up on her thighs. Realising this I hastily changed direction, moving my hands back in an upwards direction. Sheer chance that my hands came up under her dress, closing over her bottom rather intimately. How fortunate for her that she had panties on, although I was plucking at the edges of them when she broke the kiss and stepped back.

"Yeah, he'll do," Kendra said, apparently agreeing with Vi's assessment.

Now Vi stepped up to kiss me. I had no objections. I promptly found that her breasts were just as impressive ad Kendra's when they were pressed against me. The kiss followed much the same path as with Kendra, except for me getting into action somewhat faster.

There was one subtle difference, I found. Actually, not all that subtle. When my hands started their journey upwards and slipped under her dress and cupped her bottom I noticed the difference. No panties. She'd had them walking up the stairs but they were missing now. My hands were moving to find soft sensitive flesh, quite eager to test how soft and sensitive that flesh was. The rotten girl broke of the kiss and moved away from me at just the wrong time, giggling as she did so.

I observed the girls as they leaned back against the wall and observed me. I don't know what they saw but what I saw was a touch of green sticking out of Kendra's pocket. Kendra, I'd noticed as we climbed the stairs, had been wearing green panties. Was she still wearing them?

Deciding that the only way to find out was to look, I casually reached out and lifted the front of both girls' dresses. I read somewhere that girls who are sexually active tend to shave. If that was true I had the names of two girls I could put in the 'some girls do' column. Both girls were delightfully smooth and showing all. From the way they were standing and the appearance of their labia they were also both somewhat aroused.

So there I was, standing within easy reach of two girls who had their naked pussies exposed. All I had to do was reach over and I'd be a lot closer acquainted with both girls. Did I reach? Well, yes and no, I reached but not fast enough. Both girls took a hurried step away from me letting their dresses fall into place and cover them again.

"Cheeky," said Kendra while Vi was stating, "Rude."

"Bet he'd never have tried that last year," Kendra commented with Vi's fervent agreement. From the amount of giggling going on I'd have to say that they were not offended.

The girls then moved closer until they were standing immediately in front of me again.

"Our turn," said Vi and it was on.

The girls unzipped me and they each slipped a hand inside my trousers. That done they did a rapid exploration, took control of my cock and pulled it out of my jocks and out past my open fly, leaving me on display. Well and truly on display as my erection was standing tall, stiff and strong. (Understandable, what with these two displaying and touching me.)

"It seems that when you're big you tend to be big all over," Vi said in a salacious voice.

"That's just what I was thinking," agreed Kendra. "We should have brought a ruler with us."

"No need," said Vi as her hand closed around me. "You can measure thickness like this."

Kendra's hand joined hers and they were both fondling my cock, stretching their hands to try and gauge the length. I didn't know myself as I'd never bothered to measure. Maybe I should do so just to let them know.

It seemed to me that if they kept on touching me the way they were then I'd be putting on a display of just what my cock could do when over stimulated. They must have also considered this likely as they both stepped back, releasing me.

"After school," Kendra said, indicating Vi.

"Why me?" Vi wanted to know.

"Because I got in first," came Kendra's smug reply.

The girls turned to regard me once more.

"Do you know what to do with that thing or is it just there for decoration?" asked Kendra.

"What?"

"She means are you a virgin or still just curious about what it's all about?" giggled Vi.

"The details of my sexual experience is none of your business," I snapped, feeling slightly insulted.

"Virgin," said Vi, with Kendra nodding and saying the same thing.

I gave them a killer glare that totally missed the mark. I don't think they even noticed that I'd glared at them.

"It's very simple, big boy," Kendra said, backing up until her back was to the wall. "See what you can figure out."

With that she leaned against the wall and did a vertical split, her right leg raised and practically pressed against her face. This also had the effect of lifting her dress, revealing the lack of panties, exposing her completely.

I was stunned, my erection stiffer than ever, and Vi was pushing me towards Kendra.

"What are you waiting for," Vi asked. "Do you need me to steer you into place? I can if you want."

Well, fuck, I was in for it no matter what I did. I manned up and moved closer to Kendra, first of all stroking her pussy, then parting her lips and letting my fingers intrude inside her. For a couple of minutes I poked and played, not really believing this was happening.

Deciding it was happening, believe it or not, I moved just that fraction closer. I adjusted the position of my erection and started pushing, sliding into Kendra with ease.

"About fucking time," she gasped, pushing to meet me, her vertical leg dropping and wrapping itself around my waist.

I put in two hard thrusts and then Kendra was dictating terms.

"Not too fucking fast," she gasped out. "Take it nice and slow, pulling right back and returning, but slowly. If you go hell for leather it'll be over before I'm ready and you'll regret it for the rest of your life."

That last bit sounded more like a threat than anything else and I seized control of my libido and started thrusting into her in a much more sedate manner. The slower pace was still a fantastic feeling. If using it meant I lasted longer then I was all in favour. I did make a mental note to see what happened when I fucked Kendra just as hard and fast as possible. You know, a real wham, bam, thank you ma'am effort. That was assuming that Kendra would be back for a repeat. I'd be willing to assist if required.

I continued on my happy way, thrusting into Kendra. I knew who was in control and it wasn't me. I obediently tried to maintain the pace she wanted, upping the pace a little every time she demanded it. Towards the end there I was hanging on desperately, wanting to both fire off immediately and to tie a knot in my cock so I didn't fire off prematurely.

I've never been so relieved as that moment when Kendra demanded I go now, do it, damn you.

I just cut lose, giving all I had, climaxing and spraying deep in Kendra, who was yowling in a happy way as she also climaxed.

Once we separated Vi almost pushed me out the door and onto the stairs while Kendra was cleaning herself up.

"Just remember, we expect you to be here after last period today. You still have some work to do."

A rather bemused me headed down to the cafeteria as I hadn't had lunch yet. It suddenly twigged what Kendra had meant when she told Vi she was after school. It appeared that they were going to give me time to recover my stamina, before providing Vi with some entertainment as well. Would Kendra be there watching? Probably.

This looked as though it was going to be a busy year. I was going to have to find a way to get Kendra and Vi together privately and see if I could handle both at once. A man should have ambitions, after all.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers