Starting from Scratch Ep. 005: HOT MESS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If she's not, I am." She flirted, batting her big blue eyes. "I purchased your game Frisque, I'm six hours into it, it's incredible. I'm never cum so hard in my life."

"Wow! Glad I could be of service." He chuckled. "Can I go on in?"

"Mmmm! Talk dirty to me some more first." She giggled and waved him on through. Candace was 54, so not hot, so not ugly, she just needed work and ignored her appearance these days. She certainly had hopes he might be interested. Not today! Knocking on Amanda Pruett's door Henry opened it and ducked his head inside.

"Sorry, I'm late."

"You better be. Time is money." Amanda smirked and waved him in. Upon entering he noticed someone else was present. One very attractive young someone. A very tiny, young someone. A very, busty young someone.

"I didn't realize we were sharing my new episodes with anyone else."

"Henry? This is Tessa Harper; she's going to be working with you on your storyboards."

"I need help?"

"Just to make them more current. As you can see Tessa here is 19. She has the inside scoop on the younger generation. We want to make your series steamier and add a younger point of view."

"Hi Mister McKellen. It's a pleasure to meet you." Tessa smiles brightly, her big blue eyes checking him out from head to toe, "I'm a huge fan of Frisque. HUGE!"

"Good to know. Yes, I'm checking out your legs."

"I know." She ran her palm from her very short leather skirt to her knee.

"Well, aren't we off to a wonderful start." Amanda noted a connection, "Should I get you two a room?"

"Not going to apologize Miss Harper."

"I'd be upset if you did. I hope my cleavage meets your standards; I know your characters are very busty."

"36C?"

"36C, good eye! I weigh in at 115. 5'1 and three quarters. I'm pretty sure you could put me into every position imaginable, against my will, if... I was unwilling." She giggles.

"Dammit, Harper!" Amanda sighs loudly, "Now you know why I hired this girl. She's got the seductiveness your series requires. All I'm asking is we freshen up your series, the fanbase is growing fast, but the feedback we're getting is that it seems dated."

Mulling it over Henry thought of Piper, he had his own ideas of utilizing her as a role model for his game. Yet, this hot young blond with piercing blue eyes did indeed exude sensuality.

"So let me get this straight, Tessa here is just providing her point of view?"

"Oh, no! I'm doing voiceovers to put my own erotic spin on the main character. I'm also a graphic artist. Yes, I know I'm young, but I'm that good. Zipped through my courses faster than I zipped up this skirt."

"Wait! The main character isn't 19, she's 28. I'd rather we create a brand-new character if you intend to jump in mainstream."

"We can do that. How about my new character being Emma's niece?"

"Not bad, there's potential in that." He leans on Amanda's desk and looks back at her. Amanda herself needed exercise, certainly not into her cardio and yoga workouts. Long wavy brown hair and green eyes added an allure to her medium build body. Being busty herself even in a business suit with a lowcut white cotton shirt beneath, she gave Henry a hint of her own sexuality. Even at 42 she was a contender back in the day. A little work she might just be hot.

"Her idea, or my tits?" Amanda scowled at Henry checking her cleavage out.

"Just thinking of incorporating you into Frisque too. AUNTIE MANDY." He winked at his boss.

"Hmmm? Momma likes." She puckered, "Darn it Henry, I'm going to need to take an early lunch in my car." Everyone had a good laugh. "Alright! Let's take a look at your new episodes." Amanda gets up from her seat and motions the two of them to follow her out of her office. Being a gentleman Henry let Tessa step out first, mostly to check out her extremely tight ass in her extremely short, very clingy leather skirt. He could actually see the crease of her butt crack through the snug material. Knowing full well where his eyes were Tessa smirked, her white top almost camisole without a bra only demanded further inspection. Walking backwards after a few steps she eyes Henry.

"I know I can be a big help, Mister McKellen. I know what I'm doing." She winks and dares to lift her chest for a look at his expression without words. Her nipples were mighty indeed.

"You better, I tend to get irritable if I'm called out. Just ask my daughters." He envisioned spanking his daughters briefly telling himself he should have, especially Dakota after seeing that she paddled herself. Recalling her reflection in his bedroom mirror Henry had to shake off his evil thoughts. To do that he then switched it up by spanking Tessa. "Firm hand." He lifts his palm with a grin.

"Mmmm! Me too." She poses her own hand then curls her fingers to share an invisible hand job. He shook his head and took time to take her by her shoulders and turn her around. Amanda stood scowling at the entrance to a very tiny theater room. Sound proofed, with a 100-inch TV screen on the wall and a computer in a corner. On the floor rested a large comfy sectional.

"If you two are done flirting, let's get to it." Once within the room Amanda shut the door and locked it. "Bottled water in the mini fridge help yourselves. Get comfy I'll get this show started." She turns away from them to move to the computer and place Henry's offered up disk into its disk drive. Meanwhile Henry chose to sit dead center on the sectional facing the screen.

"Hey! That's my seat." Tessa giggled standing between his legs facing him.

"We can share it." He winks. Without a second offer Tessa straddles his lap and faces him, His dick leaped to full tilt in 3 seconds flat. Amanda looked over at her new employee and shook her head.

"You're one popular guy Henry."

"Looks that way. Are you really going to sit on me during this and not give input?" He looks up at Tessa who bounces three times over him then slips off his lap to sit hip to hip with him.

"Just mood setting to get my frame of mind for reading your scripts." She settled in. Amanda chose to sit opposite of Henry also hip to hip.

"Are we all on a date here?" He chuckled.

"Best seats in the house." Amanda sighed then patted his leg as she extended her other arm to press the remote in her hand. "Let's play." Henry puckered his lips and nodded. "Lets!" Tessa's eyes glued toward Henry led him to reach over and grip her chin loosely to face her forward. She took the hint, for now. Lights dimming the episode began. He suddenly realized he had nowhere to place his hands outside of folding them. Shrugging he just placed an arm around both women's shoulders and settled in. Tessa snuggled up, Amanda merely checked out his hand over her and patted it. It seemed harmless enough.

********

The Piggly Wiggly grocery store on Dickerson Avenue... Piper Cherry was still amused by that.

Finding a parking spot wasn't easy having to circle the lot until another car pulled out, then it became a mad dash amongst competing shoppers. She had good insurance, so she hit the gas until a man had to brake fast to avoid a collision. She was proud of her driving skills. "They must be having a sale on pork belly. I bet Jeff Gordon there misses his pitstop."

She shut her engine off and snatched up her clothing coordinated purse which was white with a really long chain strap, and a gold ring ornament at its clasp. Sunglasses lowered she leaves her SUV and locks it via remote before putting her keys in her purse. The male driver who had challenged her started to roll his window down and share a piece of his mind when he noticed just how hot she was. Persona switching from anger mode to "Sweet Jesus!", he lowered his driver's side window and whistled. "You almost tagged me there."

"Sorry, if I weren't in a hurry, I'd have let you have that spot." She strutted by him pretty as you please, titties dancing wildly in her loose tank. "Tag you, later." Not standing a chance in hell the man merely sat there watching her wiggle away through his side door mirror. It wasn't until he heard a honk that he proceeded on. Even the honker had to pause to observe Piper's yellow shorts and the deep crease between her ass cheeks. One honk led to a procession of horns. Piper loved their serenade. "Toots for tits." She chuckled.

Entering the grocery store she grabbed a shopping cart and headed inside. Produce section right up front she waited in favor of a list she had made on her cell preferring to get dry items before anything frozen. Every aisle she scoured for things on her list she discovered admirers. Husbands didn't even mask their curiosity from their ladies, be they wives or girlfriends. More eyes were rolled than any actual complaints over her attire, or their momentary fantasies.

Single men tended to follow her around the store for lengthier views. She knew, which stoked her teasing, be it bending over so that her ass reared up for an imaginary spanking or letting her short hemline on her tank fan wide open and literally expose her 38D's while dangling. As if she needed can sauerkraut, but she utilized it as her target to not appear obvious.

Stock boys even slowed up in shelving their items to wipe drool from their chins. She took her time enjoying their stares as much as they enjoyed her curves. "Can I help you find anything ma'am?"

"I'll know it when I see... it." She leered over her shoulder to realize that she actually knew this man. "If it isn't Mister Door Dashing. Jesse, correct?"

"Good memory." Jesse Manley grinned from ear to ear.

"Shopping for your father? Josie told me he was her boss."

"I was there when Mrs. M told you." He chuckled. "Naaa! I'm working, this is just one of those shopping list dashes. By the looks of the list, I'm thinking little old lady."

"Preparation H?" She moves closer and eyes what was in his cart. "Good guess. The Denture Grip only confirms it."

"I was thinking it was the tampons."

"You're a brave boy Jesse."

"I can be braver if you let me." He chuckles. "I still recall you coming to the door... you know..."

"If you're not brave enough to finish that comment, I'll lose faith in your masculinity."

"Fuck I still go home and jerk off over that delivery."

"There he is. So, not to rain on your parade, but what's your father like? Josie wants me to consider applying at her school as the new Counsellor."

"I was there for that too. Remember I said now I wish I hadn't graduated?" He laughed as she bumped his shoulder playfully for her forgetfulness, "My dad's tough as nails, he was a drill sergeant at Fort Knox, up in Kenfucky. I'm not saying he's mean, or nothing just doesn't take no shit from his students."

"I see."

"Me too." He eyes her nipples poking through her tightening tank top now that she was upright.

"So, do you think he might approve of me?"

"Dad's openminded about the job as long as he's got everything in control. I did mention you. He said he would talk to Mrs. M today."

"What about...?" She flutters her fingers over her body as a hint to what she was really talking about.

"Oh! Well, he isn't blind. He loves my momma but, even I know he looks. Pretty sure he's going to check you out more than a few times."

"Should I dress up or down for my interview if I decide to apply?"

"Dress maybe. Wearing this... might disrupt classes." He grins.

"Would that be so awful?" She razzes him with her tongue.

"Not on my part. I think you should feel out my dad before wearing things like this. Like I said he's getting more and more openminded. Listen, I hate to cut this shorter than your crop top, but I better get my shopping done or I'll lose my rating." He pauses, "I gave you my number, if you need me to shop for you I'd be glad too."

"Well, I was thinking of making an order at Victoria's Secrets. You could go select and pick up my panties."

"And my jaw." He chuckles. "Fuck, I'd do that for you in a heartbeat."

"We'll see. I'm considering giving up wearing underwear. Have a good day, Jesse."

"Bye, Ma'am."

"It's Piper. Oh, one more thing..."

"Yes'em?"

"Go home and jerk off over this meeting too." She lifts her tank and flashes her tits, shaking them about. In doing so she heard glass breaking down the aisle. Spaghetti sauce all over the floor, the man holding it looking at her tits for himself had lost his grip.

"Yep! Cantaloupes are on her list too." He laughed raising his hands up toward them as if wanting to palm them. Amused by his bravado she looks around first then steps up to him and literally puts her own chest into his very capable hands.

"Make sure they're not bruised or mushy."

Jostling her breasts, a bit while admiring them he released her and chuckled, patting his tented erection. "Now that's a guarantee. I probably won't make it out of the parking lot before I do that. Good luck with the Counsellor job if you decide to apply."

"Thank you, Jesse. Tootles!" She turns away and moves on to finish her shopping. With Jesse's back turned toward the mess in the aisle Piper flashed the pasta guy one more time. Crash! Second jar on the tile. Clean up in aisle 5!

Her mischief led to the fresh veggies for lettuce, and an eventful encounter with two cantaloupes now that Jesse had made her taste buds water craving them. A forearm sized cucumber sounded appealing too. Teasing men was just too much fun as she stood there stroking it before their eyes. Looking around first as a pair of stock boys watched her, she slid the cucumber under her tank top in between her breasts then crushed her tits together around it. Their brains fried as she winked playfully, "I guess I could never get away with stealing this big boy, could I?" She told them. They had to go take a break shortly after she moved on. "I put the cum in cuCUMber!"

Steaks and other assorted meats the last on her list she chose the best of the bunch. Between her cookout items and enough food for a few days to snack on she checked out. Even the store manager volunteered to give his cashier a break and totaled up Piper's groceries. When he got to the two melons on the conveyor belt, she had them side by side with the cucumber tilted up like a huge penis and balls between them. Chuckling the manager didn't bother to even ring those up. "I guess I can steal them without being caught." She giggled as he winked back. He had a hard on the entire time. Even her bag boy got in on it by acting as if he put a condom on the cucumber using a clear plastic bag. Piper thanked him, "Thank me, cum again." She was the talk of supermarket the rest of the day.

Pushing her cart to her SUV she unloaded her things and offered her empty cart to someone in need. "That was fun. Now I can go Weeeeeeee Weeeeeee all the way home."

It was Piggly Wiggly after all.

********

Poolside at Piper's home...

"Travis?" Sable McKellen rolled over abruptly as both Knox and Dip stood up to face the opposition. Although scrawny and not really intimidating Travis displayed both fists as if a boxer. Dakota rolled her eyes even though Sable found it charming.

"Wassup, Perbert?" Knox chuckled; he was used to referring to his pervert neighbor by that combining pervert with the boys last name of Herbert. Dakota snickered even though Sable sneered at her sister over it.

"Leave them alone."

"Were we bothering you ladies?" Dip turned to the twins.

"Not me." Dakota shrugged.

"Quit that, Dakota. You know they were getting too handsy."

"For you maybe." Dakota stuck her tongue out at her blushing sister. Dakota was always more outgoing.

"Awww!" Knox pouted playfully, "So cute you thinking you can kick our asses. Are you thinking, what I'm thinking Dip?"

"Maybe."

Both boys rushed Travis and overpowered him as he struggled. While Knox held his arms pinned in a bear hug, Dip depantsed the boy, grimacing at having an underwear free show of his wanker bobbing about. "Someone thinks he's a commando." Once they pulled his cargo shorts off Knox escorted him closer to the girls to embarrass him, shaking Travis from side to side so that his dick wagged in front of Sable. Dakota laughed at Travis; Sable whimpered at his plight. Lifting Travis off the ground the terrorists brought him closer to Sable, in her still sitting position she found herself evading Travis' swinging single trying not to touch it in her defensive reaction. Dakota busted up.

"Give him a kiss Sable." Dip chuckled.

"Leave me alone you assholes." Travis fought back trying not to kick Sable. Finally, Knox removed him from Sable's proximity and waltzed Travis over to the pool. Travis was screaming like a girl as Knox tossed him into the deep end. Amid an explosive splashdown they all heard Travis yell, "I CAN'T SWIM."

Boys laughing at his thrashing about to stay above water led to Sable hopping up. "Dakota?????? We have to help him. He really doesn't know how to swim."

"Say what?" Dakota's expression went from hilariousness to worry in a syllable. "Oh, crap!" Joining Sable, the girls rushed Knox and Dip shoving them out of the way. Both boys laughed and held the girl's prisoner as they wrestled about. With very little effort the micro thin bikini's tore away and were left dangling threads on both girls. Having had enough Knox just shoved both girls into the water. Not caring about their tattered bikini's, the twins swam over to Travis who was sinking to the bottom and together utilized their strength to haul him into shallower water.

"Fuck this! Fun's over, let's go Dip." Knox encouraged his buddy to abandon their hijinks now that it was going South. Dip shook his head and back over the fence they went.

Choking on taken in water Travis feigned helplessness just to let the girl's fret. He had seen enough movies to know a juicy mouth to mouth could happen. "We have to lay him..." Dakota vocalized then noticed her top was off and her chest bare. A snapped glance at Sable she pointed out her similar situation. "Flat on his back. I remember CPR from Health class."

"Mom is going to kill us." Sable whined as the sisters ignored their shredded bikinis, in favor of assisting one another in dragging Travis to a corner of the pool that had a stone step out. Luckily Travis was not heavy, but just heavy enough. The girls struggled hard until he lay on the concrete. Panicking Sable fanned her arms about uncertain what to do. Recalling her CPR course, she still froze up.

Dakota swiftly informed her sister, "I'm not putting my mouth on his. I'll do his chest compressions, you blow him... I mean into his mouth."

"Okay, I can do this." Sable hovers over his face while nervously looking over him at his erection. "Hide that! I can't concentrate."

"Ugggh!" Dakota straddles his stomach, legs to both sides of him and counts the width her fingers needed to be before pumping his chest. "Pinch his nose then blow into his mouth." It seemed Dakota remembered CPR better than Sable.

Joining forces, the girls did what they thought was correct. Travis remained lifeless even though he wanted to kiss Sable bad. This was just too good of a plan to waste. Looking over her shoulder after feeling his erection touch her bare ass Dakota groaned, "How can he be hard at a time like this? His wiener just touched my cheek. Shit! My bottoms are..." Yup! Floating in the pool.

"Stop worrying and get the water out of his lungs." Sable continued exhaling into his mouth, her own nipples tickling his shoulder. "Check his pulse." Dakota winced and leaned over Travis planting her ear to his chest to hear any heartbeat. Her nipples grazing his chest Travis was in pure Heaven. In his devious little mind this was going to be priceless.

"He's not responding." Sable fret.

"I can't hear his heartbeat."

"Scoot back further." Sable was clueless.

"If I go back any further his... thing will be between my legs." Dakota shook her head, "Not going there. Shit! Switch places with me." Dakota hops away to his other side and fans her fingers squealing, "I don't want to do this." As Sable moved over Travis to sit on him as Dakota had she tries listening for a heartbeat as her sister had, unable to hear it she plants her palms on his chest and searches. "HEY!" Dakota snaps, "I'm not sucking his face for fun. Press over his heart just not too hard in case his sternum hurts him."