Starting from Scratch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never said I wasn't," Thomas replied.

Emma smiled and bit her lip as she flicked the edge of the black paper with her thumbnail. Her bright emerald eyes went back and forth from Thomas to the letter and then she said, "I think you should go."

"What!" Thomas gasped, "Why?"

"Don't you wanna go to a masquerade?" Emma asked, "I've never been to one before. Don't you find it mysterious? Enchanting? Alluring? Besides, how would you ever find out who your secret admirer is?"

"I don't need a secret admirer," Thomas replied as he took the letter and started to throw it in the trash.

"Wait!" Emma begged.

Thomas stopped and turned to her and oddly enough, Emma was blushing.

"Look," She said as she looked up into his eyes and pleaded, "I didn't send this. I am not your secret admirer. I haven't been secretive about how I feel about you at all, but I would really like to go. So, would you... you know... take me?"

"Sure," Thomas answered.

No, he had replied like he was sincerely interested in taking her and just hadn't realized it until she asked him. Now, his cheeks colored and he cleared his throat and tried to not look at her breasts as he asked, "Emma Recaras, it would be an honor if you would please accompany me to the Halloween Masquerade?"

Now it was Emma's turn to blush. She had never been asked out on a date so formally. She giggled, and as soon as she heard herself she tried to swallow those giggles. She couldn't stop smiling though. Thomas had finally asked her, Emma Recaras, out on a date!

She couldn't hide her excitement as she purred softly, "Yes! I would be very happy to go with you."

Thomas grinned nervously at Emma. He wasn't sure if she could see or sense his nervousness. He hoped she couldn't, he didn't want to ruin the moment. He needn't have worried though, Emma was so giddy that for the first in a long time, she didn't pick up on his body language.

----(!)----

The last night of October, Halloween-

Finally, Halloween night came and Emma couldn't keep her excitement tapped down. She was positively bubbling with energy.

She was doubly excited because after Anna and Thomas's date and subsequent incestuous fuckfest, Anna hadn't called or come over all week. It had been completely quiet, and so Emma had resumed sleeping in her room and waited in excited anticipation for her date night with Thomas.

Emma purred when Thomas came out of his room wearing a 'Phantom of the Opera' tuxedo with cape and mask, "Now, if you sing like Gerard Butler as well, well, we might not make it out of the house before I tear your clothes off!"

Thomas laughed, "So you're a Phantom of the Opera fan?"

"Big time," Emma replied with a nod as she sashayed over, rolling her hips like she was a showgirl all her life.

Thomas ogled her blatantly as she walked up and pretended to straighten his bowtie. Emma's pompadour was styled and curly. Her green eyes flashed behind a cream masquerade mask. She was wearing a very small, ultra-tight, mustard cable-knit turtleneck sweater with long sleeves. However, the body of the sweater was tight around her chest and barely long enough to cover the nipples of her breasts. It left the undercurves of her breasts and her firm belly completely exposed until Thomas's eyes reached her dark-copper box-pleated mini-skirt.

Emma wore her mini-skirt at her twenty-eight-inch natural waist, and let the pleated skirt spread out over her broad forty-inch hips and large round booty. The skirt wasn't an ultra-mini, but the way Emma wore it brought the bottom hemline up to within an inch of exposing her beautifully bald pussy and did expose the bottom three inches of her ass-cheeks.

She finished her ensemble with cream wool knit over-the-knee socks and dark brown 'Doc Martens'.

"Well, Velma," Thomas asked as he proffered an arm for her to take, "Are you ready to solve the mystery of the Halloween Masquerade and the Secret Admirer?"

"Yes," She answered in a deeply sensual purr, alluding to her desire to do much more than that.

----(!)----

The trip to the Bay Point Club was about fifteen minutes in length, however, it took another fifteen minutes of waiting in line before Thomas pulled up and exited the car. He gave the keys to a valet and then opened the passenger door for Emma. He offered her his arm, and then led her inside.

The Bay Point Club was a nightclub with two bars, one indoors and one outdoors, three dance rooms offering three different genres of music, and an outdoor amphitheater. There was a cover band performing for those courageous enough to go outside and brave the brisk forty-something-degree winds blowing in off of the Gulf of Mexico. But seeing as most of the women were dressed in barely their costumes of Elvira, Wonder Woman, Catwoman, or She-Hulk. There was a Daphne with her husband Fred.

There were several sexy mummies that wore linen wraps around their breasts that covered little more than their nipples. One woman wore lacy white thongs that sort of threw off the whole theme of her outfit. Another somehow fashioned a mini-skirt out of her linen wrappings, and two other mummies got creative and fashioned thongs out of their linen wraps.

The best mummy though was a woman that wrapped her legs and arms well with linen wrapping. Her head was wrapped. Her shoulders, back, and chest. From there her wrapping seemed to accidentally separate, allowing her massive G-cup breasts to fall out of them and dangle openly for everyone's visual enjoyment. Then, once again, below her breasts, the mummy wrappings were tight around her ribs and belly. Only, once they reached her hips the wrappings began to fall apart leaving a long frayed tail to dangle behind her leaving her lower belly, a completely hairless pussy, wonderfully wide hips, and a superlatively ample ass completely exposed!

The zombie women wore grotesque masks or makeup that completely obscured who they were, but their bodies were completely nude. Body paint and even some rather ingenuitive movie makeup showcased breasts, but exposed muscle and ribs, one zombie had her intestines very extravagantly painted with makeup additions that made them seem like they were constantly moving as the woman's belly moved with her breathing.

Then there were the scantily clad vampires and ghosts. A Marilyn Monroe. A Spider Gwen. A Red Sonya, and an assortment of superheroes, supervillains, gods, and goddesses.

The men were about the same, but not many went as all out as the women did. Thomas and Emma slowly made their way to the indoor bar and he bought a whiskey for himself and a dirty martini for Emma.

"So," Thomas yelled above the noise of hundreds of people talking and laughing as he turned toward Emma and ogled her up and down, "Is it everything you hoped it would be?"

"It's a blast!" Emma yelled as she cut her eyes from Thomas to scan the crowd and obviously ogled a completely naked bald man with every hair removed from his Doctor Manhattan blue-painted body, "Lots of eye candy here tonight!"

"No kidding!" Thomas agreed as he watched a tall, athletically trim, black woman with nice B-cup breasts and muscularly thick round ass walk completely naked except for her long black braids and blue painted skin like one of the Na'vi from the Avatar movie.

"She's nice," Emma remarked on the Na'vi woman, "But I know that the last mummy really got your blood pumping!"

"She was impressive," Thomas agreed.

Emma finished her martini and took Thomas's hand as she said, "Come on, let's go dance!"

Thomas nodded and followed as Emma led the way to a room that was very dimly lit. Several disco balls hung from the ceiling and lasers in the corners of the room turned back and forth and flickered on and off shooting laser beams across the room in time with the music. The music itself was a heavily rhythmic rave mix that had everyone in the room bobbing and swaying to the beat.

Emma led Thomas out onto the dance floor. She walked to the middle of the undulating press of bodies. From inside the throng of people, it was easier to see that even though the room was filled with people, for the most part, couples danced as little islands, everyone giving each other room to move and to be intimate with their partner without being smashed against the other couples around them. It was into one of these small vacant areas that Emma led Thomas before turning around and starting to bob and sway in time with the music.

Thomas held Emma's hands at first as he fell into the rhythm of the thumping base. Before long Emma was moving closer. He slipped his hands around her slim waist and he could feel her belly undulating against him. Her breasts were especially pleasurable. Two small mounds of firm yet soft flesh pressed against his chest and peeked out of her sweater anytime she moved. She wasn't wearing a bra, but he had already known that. For some reason, he found the hints of nudity, the playful peekaboo, of Emma actually wearing clothing, suggestive though it may be, even more, arousing than seeing her nude all the time.

He found himself staring down into Emma's emerald-green eyes. She looked up at him with an intensity that belied her normal nonchalance. It wasn't fierce or overbearing. It was more like, very keen interest. Thomas found himself smiling.

She was a persistent one.

Before he knew it his hands were sliding down her tiny waist to her exotically broad, fantastically well-rounded ass. It was every bit as divine as he had imagined so many times before. It bounced and jiggled in his hands, but not in any sort of gross way. Her ass was made up of two great mountains of flesh, fat, and muscle being the dominant ingredient.

Thomas fell into rhythm with her and the world fell away as they danced and gyrated against each other. Emma smiled and laughed as she twisted and turned in his arms. She turned around and he was gifted with the pleasure of her twerking her gorgeous ass on his crotch as her miniskirt worked its way up, baring her whole world to him and everyone else in the room.

She continued until the song was over, and then she laughed happily as she straightened up and brushed her skirt down. They danced for almost two hours before Emma dragged Thomas out of the throng and yelled so that she could be heard, "Let's go get a drink and use the restroom."

Thomas nodded and let her lead the way out of the ballroom and to another room with a bar. They stood there leaning against the bar and waited for a bartender to notice them. The bartender was a pretty woman with dark Roma skin and hair and eyes like polished onyx, Emma ordered two glasses of water and then a whiskey neat and three double kamikaze shots.

The waters were handed over immediately and they both drank thirstily. When the whiskey and kamikazes arrived, Emma downed the kamikazes like a college girl aspiring to be a Girls Gone Wild favorite. She sighed as she slammed the last shot glass on the bar and turned to Thomas, "I will be right back. I need to use the lady's room."

Thomas nodded and then smirked. He hated to see her go, but he loved watching her leave. That woman had the most luscious ass!

Emma was gone only a few minutes, Thomas ordered another whiskey neat and three more double-shot kamikazes. He was curious to see Emma drunk. He wondered if she got frisky, giddy, or tired. God, he hoped it wasn't tired. The bartender took his order and Thomas turned to look out over the room.

From around a blind corner came a stunningly beautiful woman. She was of average height. Her hair looked like it was made of the finest strands of the purest gold. Her eyes were bright sky blue, and tonight, she wore not a stitch of clothing except golden high-ankle strap 4-inch heels. Her body, from head to toe, was painted gold. Thomas saw her, and she saw him. Her mouth quirked upward into a smirk while his mouth went suddenly dry.

A half a year, betrayed in his house, in his bed, with his best friend, and Heather still made his mouth go dry at the sight of her. Anger and lust boiled up and made a tangle of feelings within him as she sashayed up. Despite himself, he ogled her. His ex-wife. The woman who had betrayed him. White hot fury welled up inside him. More than anything, he wanted to punch her in that beautiful smirking mouth!

This was why he hadn't wanted to see her again. This was their life together. Incredible passion. Uncontrolled lust even despite the rage. Part of him wanted to kill her, and yet, another part wanted to fuck the ever-loving shit out of her. In small part because in some small recess of his soul he still loved her. Also, because for some reason he couldn't fully explain, he felt like he would reclaim some of his honor, or his ego, shattered and left on the floor of their master bedroom when he found out he was not enough to satisfy her sexual needs. And, part of him wanted to just fuck her one last time.

At that moment he knew if only she had talked to him, if only she had asked, he would have been willing to explore their sexuality together. They could have come to some sort of compromise.

He looked her down and then back up. Heather's golden hair fell straight down her back to the tops of her ass-cheeks. She had a square face with a defined jawline and a soft but square chin. She had a small turned-up nose. Bright blue eyes framed by dark eyelashes and dark eyebrows. And, her mouth. It was so inviting. Full and ripe and pink. Though tonight they were gold and glittered with diamond dust.

She had broad shoulders for a woman. An athletic frame in which sat resplendent, superlatively fat, H-cup breasts that hung with nearly supernatural buoyancy, firmness, and softness. She had strong toned arms and abdominals from years of physical training at the gym. The only work she's ever done. Her waist was slim and only swept out a little to thirty-four-inch hips and a small though well-formed ass. Her legs were thickly muscled but in every respect, she was a specimen of femininity. Between her thighs as usual she was completely hairless. Her skin. Her pussy. Her outer labia were perfectly smooth. She had had all of her pubic hair removed.

"What do you want?" Thomas heard himself saying, his voice raw, on the edge of anger, hate, and violence.

"What a greeting," She purred confidently, her smirk edging upward a little more, "I just came to see how you were fairing. Have you found your secret admirer yet?"

Her tone was so honeyed, so condescending, that it was blatantly clear that Heather had sent the invitation. He hissed in disgust at having come to the party now.

"Did you bring a friend?" Heather asked her tone, again, so condescending that Thomas knew she already knew the answer.

"What do you want?" He asked again, this time there was no hiding the hate in his voice, not that he was trying to.

"I want you to dance with me," She said, her voice an innocent purr.

"I do not want to dance with you," Thomas replied.

Heather waved Thomas's response aside with her hand, as usual, what he wanted not of any consequence to her in the least. Only a slight sneer fouled her confident expression before she masked her annoyance and said, "Call it a secret admirer's prerogative. Come on. Please. One dance."

Inwardly, Thomas seethed.

He looked around and noticed a fair number of men ogling Heather. It disgusted him, but he also didn't want to make a scene so he nodded and let Heather lead the way out onto the dance floor.

The press of bodies was all around them, squeezing Heather against him as they danced. Thomas had a hard time keeping from staring at the mesmerizing way her breasts bounced and swayed. When he finally looked up he caught Heather smirking predatorily at him.

"It's nice to know that you're still attracted to me," She purred.

"Attraction was never our problem," Thomas retorted, "Fidelity was."

"Yes. Well. I'm sorry about that," Heather said as she tried on a repentant expression. It wasn't very convincing, "I made a grievous mistake. Will you ever forgive me?"

"No," Thomas said, "No I will not. Heather, I loved you. I would have done anything... ANYTHING... for you, if you had just been faithful."

"Really?" She said, her tone appraising and hopeful, "Can we talk about that then?"

"No," Thomas said, "You ruined what we had. You did that. Now you can live with it!"

With that Thomas turned to leave.

"Wait! Thomas!" Heather cried as she reached for his jacket and clung to him.

He snatched his arm away though and pushed his way off the crowd leaving Heather standing there.

Emma was standing at the bar where she had left Thomas when he walked up. She turned to look at him and her eyes widened in surprise. Thomas looked down and found that Heather's gold paint had rubbed off onto his clothes.

"Couldn't help yourself, huh?" Emma asked, her voice betraying her jealousy.

Thomas walked up and waved the bartender over and yelled, "Double whiskey neat!"

Then, he turned to Emma, "Heather was the secret admirer."

"I knew it!" She hissed as she shook her head. Then she stopped and looked him up and down shrewdly, "So, what did she want? One last fuck?"

"No," Thomas answered, "She asked for a dance. She apologized for cheating. I... I think she was trying to seduce me..."

"I don't doubt it," Emma retorted sarcastically, "The arrogance of some people."

Thomas's double whiskey arrived and he took a strong swig. He had never drunk whiskey like seen on tv. There was never any just throwing one back. Usually, he sipped his whiskey. Nursed it. Enjoyed its flavor. Not so this time. This time he took a generous swig and immediately regretted it as his eyes started to water and his sinuses felt like they were on fire. But, God! It burned so good going down!

Emma only watched.

"Anyway," Thomas continued as soon as he could catch his breath, "I am done with this place. I enjoyed it with you, but now, it's just not the same. I'm sorry."

Emma sighed but nodded, "It's okay. I thought this might happen if it turned out Heather was your admirer."

She smiled then and adopted an absolutely naughty smile, "Why don't we go home and throw our own little party? I promise, a few minutes with me and you won't remember your own name let alone Heather."

Thomas raised an eyebrow but agreed wholeheartedly. Emma's response was a glowing smile as she took his hand and led him away.

----(!)----

It was a good thing that Thomas and Emma only lived fifteen minutes from the Bay Point Club. He wasn't drunk... exactly. Inebriated maybe. Yes. Inebriated. That was a good word. What a funny word. It sounded more like something someone did with their knee, not what someone was. No, he was pretty sure he would have failed a breathalyzer test.

Twelve kamikaze shots hit Emma like a freight train as they walked out to the car. By the time they reached it, they were both swaying. It was only to keep their balance as the world tilted back and forth.

They came to a halt with both of them leaning heavily against the car. Emma was giggling, and Thomas wasn't sure what was so funny, but he found Emma's giggles hilarious.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god!" She said as sharply as if she hadn't drunk a sip of alcohol. However, she was talking so fast her words were running together. Or, maybe that was just how Thomas heard it, "Oh fuck! I am so wasted..."

She giggled some more and leaned into Thomas, her whole body pressing against him as she held up her hand and made a circle in front of his face.

"This is all I see," She chirped, "A tiny little circle filled with your face. Everything else. Darkness..."

"Oh my god, I am so hot!" She said suddenly, and then she reached behind her head and pulled her tiny mustard sweater up and off.

She tossed it on top of the roof of the car and then saw Thomas ogling her breasts.