Starting from Scratch Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No!

Of course not!

Rhea was his mother, and a mother doesn't expose herself to her son on purpose!

Shaking his head, trying to clear a wine-scented fog out of his brain, he looked up and met his mother's smirking gaze, and then began his story...

"I remember seeing Richard's car in the driveway when I pulled in," Thomas began in a turmoiled mumble, "I remember thinking, "Oh! I guess he came over to hang out. Heather must be entertaining him out on the back deck, or something." She was entertaining him alright! Just, not out on the back porch like I imagined. Once I went inside I heard them. Heather moaning, the bed springs squeaking, the sound of flesh slapping flesh. I heard it, but I--I didn't want to believe it, and so, I continued further into the house..."

Thomas paused as the recollection played in his head like a movie. His breathing was shallow and rapid as he continued, "The sounds grew louder as I approached our... bedroom. Part of me knew what was happening. But, I had to see. I had to be sure. Because... maybe... just maybe... I was wrong, and what was happening wasn't actually what I thought it was..."

"Then," Thomas finished in a low whisper, "I heard him. Richard. Groaning that he was cumming, and Heather, egging him on! Telling him to cum inside her, to paint her... her... uterus... white with his cum! When I pushed the door open, they were climaxing. They were so... loud... they didn't even hear the hinges squealing as the door opened, nor did they see me standing there..."

"I'm so sorry mom," Thomas sniffled as he shook his head, "I didn't know what to do. What to say? Nothing! I just... I just... left..."

Rhea took a swig of her wine and leaned out to put her glass on the coffee table. Then, she uncrossed her legs. She snaked one foot behind Thomas's back, which completely exposed her pussy again, and scooted down the couch, brought the nightgown up her thighs to bare everything below her navel as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and then she hugged him long and hard.

"I'm sorry son," She growled fiercely, "I am so sorry!"

That was when Thomas, for the first time in a very very long time, cried in his mother's arms...

----(!)----

Rhea let Thomas have a good cry as she hugged him close, burying his head in her barely covered cleavage, and ran her fingers through his hair. She made warm, reassuring crooning noises, and whispered things like, "There there."

"It's okay now."

"Mommy's here."

"Let it all out."

And, "Mommy will make you feel all better..."

By the time Thomas stopped crying his head felt not only fuzzy but also like it was cram packed with wool. He also didn't try to pull away from Rhea. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her waist and took comfort in the tenderness of their embrace. It was a wonder to him how comforting it was. He had Anna and Emma consoling him upon his return, and their efforts were truly special, but there was nothing like being wrapped up in his mother's arms!

Rhea's fingers of one hand still played with his hair while the other scratched soft circles on his back. His head rested on Rhea's breasts, his face pushing her nightgown into her cleavage. She felt so--warm--and consoling...

They sat there together, Rhea more than half naked, her legs wrapped around her son's waist, her arms wrapped about him, his head buried in her breasts for several minutes, and then she whispered, "Okay now, tell mommy the rest..."

Thomas took a long shuddering inhalation. Rhea's lavender scent filled his head and cleared away the fog, and then he began. He told her about Margaret. About working for room and board over the summer. That she was forty-eight but how she looked and behaved like she was somewhere between twenty-eight and thirty-eight. He described how she loved life, and how she had treated him like a little brother. He told of how Margaret walked about her house naked, and of when they went skinny dipping in that cold Montana river. Then, finally, he described how he fell in love, and how he couldn't believe how natural it felt.

Rhea was silent through it all. She couldn't believe what she heard. Margaret was even older than her by five years, and yet, Thomas was so very much in love with her. Margaret's age didn't seem to matter at all to him, and Rhea found herself for the first time in a very long time--jealous!

She absorbed it all, Thomas's whole story, she only stiffened when he disclosed that Margaret was pregnant with twins.

Pregnant!

With twins!

At forty-eight!

She was less surprised when she heard about Leslie and her daughters, or their abusive father. She knew well Thomas's gentle and protective nature and knew without a doubt that her son was set up by those tortured girls. It had to have been a setup, Thomas never would have taken advantage!

Rhea cried with Thomas this time as he told of coming back to Florida heartbroken, and listened to him as he described Emma and Anna's efforts to rehabilitate his injured heart. She could hear him editing out what he thought she didn't want to hear, so, as Thomas finished his tale she finally asked, "Thomas, how was it for you, making love to your aunt?"

It was Thomas's turn now to stiffen in his mother's arms.

"What?" He gasped in shock, "You know?"

"Of course I know," Rhea purred, her tone warm and reassuring, designed to put and keep Thomas at ease.

"How?" He asked simply.

"Anna," She replied.

"Anna!" Thomas said, "I... I don't understand!"

"Of course, you don't," Rhea purred as she balled up her fist in Thomas's hair and pulled his head back, out of her cleavage, so that she could see his stormy gray-green eyes, "After you left I had Martin promise me he would let me know if he heard from you. So, when you returned he gave me a call. Anna was here with me when I got that call. She started visiting a lot after she heard about you leaving and Heather's cheating. Neither of us could believe it at first, but then, we couldn't believe the lies Heather was spreading after you left. Anyway, she was a great comfort to me while you were gone."

"I see," Thomas mumbled.

"No, you don't," Rhea replied, her tone firm, her expression angry, though she tried to keep smiling, "You scared the shit out of me, and you broke Anna's heart and mine! Honey, you could have--you should have--come to me, or Anna. We would have comforted you! We!--would have, and always will, have your back!"

Thomas's face screwed up as his mother's turbulent emotions swept over him, and he squeezed her in a hug so tight that his fingernails scratched at Rhea's nightgown and dug into her soft flesh as she finished, "If only you had come to us--come to me!--first, then most of the rest of this heartache you have now wouldn't be with you! Honey! Anna, or I, are willing to give you any and all the comfort you ever want or need..."

Thomas was breathing hard, hissing through his teeth as his emotions tried to overwhelm him. With effort though, he kept his composure, refusing to cry on his mother's breasts like a child anymore. However, caught up in the intensity of the moment, he didn't really get the meaning of what she was suggesting.

"I'm sorry mom," He whispered.

"I know honey," She replied in an equally soft tone.

Taking his empty wine glass from him, she tightened her legs around him and used him as a weight as she gathered up her glass and another bottle of wine. She filled each glass to the rim and then whispered, "Drink this. It will help calm you."

He drank two-thirds before finally asking, "So, mom, you're not mad at me, or Anna?"

Rhea shook her head as she answered, "No. Why should I be?"

Thomas's mouth fell open as he gave her an "I can't believe you don't know" look. He recovered quickly though and closed his mouth before explaining, "Because Anna and I are having sex..."

"Oh! That," Rhea sighed, "Well, that really is a predicament, isn't it?"

"Predicament?" Thomas gasped, then calmed when he noticed Rhea smirking and realized she was teasing. Then he remembered his conversation with Anna when on their date. Giving Rhea a shrewd look, he said, "Anna said that you always knew that we loved each other."

"Well," Rhea purred through her devilish smirk, "It's not hard to know that much when your son comes in at the age of seven and tells you he is going to marry his aunt."

"Oh yeah," Thomas replied musingly, "I did do that didn't I?"

"And," Rhea continued, "I always knew what you two were doing, even when you thought you were out of sight or all alone."

"You never said anything?" Thomas gasped, but with a note of curiosity and question in his voice.

"I didn't feel like humiliation was the best way to handle your affection for each other," Rhea replied, "Plus, you two were young and I figured you would grow out of it."

"What changed?" Thomas asked.

"Divorce," Rhea answered, "Your father's leaving. The way you worked so hard to fill his shoes, if not financially at first then emotionally if not physically. You were eighteen, and already stepping up to be the man of the house. I was alone, and feeling ugly and rejected by the one man that was supposed to love me. But, you! You were always there for me when I needed you. And so, I began to see why Anna loved you so much. But, by the time I realized my feelings you were dating Heather, and then you married her. So, after you left, when Anna told me she was still in love with you and said she was going to try to win over your heart, I gave her my blessing."

"You--gave your blessing?" Thomas gasped in real shock, "But--it's incest!"

"I don't care anymore! I don't care how it appears from the outside," Rhea said with an accompanying dismissive wave, then held her hand to her own breast as she continued, "I know what it is on the inside! It is love. Life is short and true--deep in the bones--love is hard to find. Finding the person--that someone--that will be faithful long-term is even harder. Besides, I can't exactly call Anna down for loving you, Thomas, when I am in love with you just as much as she is!"

"Wha..." Thomas gasped just in time for Rhea to lean in and kiss him ever so softly on the lips.

Her breath smelled like the wine they were drinking. Thomas's eyes were wide open as Rhea kissed him. Her lips opened and closed against his. Her nose pressed against his cheek. Her tongue flitted out to run across his teeth and caress his lips. Her eyes were closed.

Thomas closed his eyes, and visions of Anna and Rhea played in his head. They were separate and they were one. They were sisters.

Her mouth--their mouths--on his lips. Their breasts pressed against his chest. Their scent was in his nose, filling him up until he opened his eyes again and saw that it really was Rhea. It really was his mother that was sitting on the couch with him--kissing him. She pulled back long enough to down the last of her wine.

"Drink up," She said as she gestured for him to give her the wine glass.

He did as he was told, and then she took the wine glass and put it and hers on the coffee table. Rhea was smiling like a hungry vixen when she came back to Thomas. His eyes never left hers as she grabbed the lower hem of her nightgown and pulled it up and over her head. Only then did he look down at her magnificent breasts.

"Is this okay?" He panted.

"It is if I say it is, and I do," She purred.

"But what about..." Thomas began to say only to be cut off by Rhea attacking his clothes.

"I don't care what anyone else thinks!" Rhea said in a feral growl, "I love you! Anna loves you! That's all that matters!"

There was nothing to say after that, and so, he just sat back in inebriated wonder as his mother tore first his shirt off then his shoes, socks, pants, and underwear. When she finally stood in front of him, it was in all of her naked, muscularly thick, mommy-plump, femininely curvy, magnificence!

Wildly curly, copper hair fell down her back in a single mid-thigh length braid. Hot hazel eyes were alight with barely contained lust. Her breasts heaved from her exsertion. Pale white cheeks were flushed pink with embarrassment. Her breasts were two great watermelons, ripe and full, hanging long down her chest halfway to her navel. Her belly was a landscape sloping down to an oval-shaped depression before rising and descending again to hips, thighs, and a wide pubic mound that hid her pussy until she spread her legs.

Then there were her hips. As wide as her shoulders were broad plus a couple more inches. Her thighs were thick and muscular, but they were also covered in a layer of softening fat. And lastly, there was her ass. Large and heart-shaped from behind, she was also a thick capital-C in profile.

"There are so many things I want to do to you, and with you," Rhea growled hornily as she shook her head, whipping her braid like an angry cat's tail, "But, for now, I just need to feel you inside me!"

She climbed onto Thomas's lap, straddling his hips and thighs while his rigid dick bobbed up and down.

"I will not let my sister stay ahead of me in this!" She hissed as she grabbed his dick and guided it to her hidden pussy-lips, "I will have what she has. I will receive everything she received. We will be equals in everything! That!--that was the bargain..."

The big mushroom-shaped head of Thomas's dick slipped past her tight vaginal mouth and he instantly started cumming!

"Fuck!" He growled as his climax surged, forcing his hips to buck and thrust.

Damnit!

He had never cum so quickly in his life!

He would make this up to her...

Slapping his hand down on her hips, grabbing greedy handfuls of Rhea's upper ass-cheeks, Thomas slammed his mother down his length!

Rhea gasped as if the air was rushing from her lungs. Her mouth was wide open, her chin tilted down, while her eyes crossed and rolled upward.

Well, at least she was cumming too...

Her long dark eyelashes fluttered, and as her ass slapped Thomas's thighs she let out a very loud guttural, "Fuuuucccckkk!"

"Yeah," Thomas growled as he immediately reversed Rhea's momentum and held her fleshy hips up so that he could continue railing her pussy as he came.

"Go, baby! Go!" She moaned as she arched her back, grabbed Thomas's shoulders, and pulled his mouth toward her breasts, "Fuck me, baby!"

"Give it to me!" She screamed, "Give me everything you gave Anna!"

Thomas couldn't believe what he was hearing! He couldn't believe what he was doing! But, here he was, fucking his own mother like a madman. Blasting his cum--his seed--deep inside her womb!

Was she fertile?

Margarette was pregnant and she was forty-eight. Rhea was only forty-three. Could she get pregnant?

What would happen if he got his own mother pregnant?

The mere thought of impregnating his own mother boiled his mind and lit a fire in his testicles. With a surge of strength, he thrust upward, burying his dickhead in the mouth of Rhea's cervix and twisted so that he very unceremoniously threw his mother onto the couch.

Thomas's dick never came out of her. He moved with her. It helped that as soon as Thomas lifted them both she wrapped her legs around his hips, effectively locking him inside her, where his dick could blow his load directly into her womb!

The idea of seeding his own mother--of breeding her--of knocking her up with his child broke something in his head emotionally. Anna was one thing, but his own mother! That was something wholly different. It was something so taboo he hadn't ever even considered it. But, now...

Since making love to Anna...

Now, he couldn't stop himself!

Thomas shifted his hands up from Rhea's hips to her breasts. Two massive melons of sweet, soft, white flesh with nipples such a soft pink that were barely distinguishable. Her fatty bosom bulged out between his fingers, and out the sides beneath his weight. Her thick pink nipples stuck straight up out between his middle fingers between his knuckles.

Squeezing hard!

Pinching savagely!

Thomas thrust excitedly as he came a second time. Rhea wailed as she climaxed. He dug his feet into the cushions and pounded her pussy. His balls, his thighs, and his pelvis collided with Rhea's thighs, ass, and pussy with rapid resounding whacks that filled the whole room. Rhea loosened her legs and held them wide open and up in a capital-V, and brought her arms up against the armrest to brace herself against Thomas's pussy pounding.

Thomas's vision grew hazy. All he saw were his mother's breasts--her hot, swollen, nipples expanding and bulging between his knuckles. He leaned in and shifted his hand to cup her breast as he sucked her thick nub between his lips and then his teeth. He wanted to bite down hard. He wanted to feel his teeth sink into her soft sensitive flesh, but he restrained himself.

"Harder," Rhea gasped, "More!"

So he did. He licked and nibbled and bit.

"Bite me!"

"Harder!"

"Eat me!" She screamed insistently!

Thomas did. He did more. He sucked all of her areolae into his mouth until he had a mouthful of her breast, and then he bit down so hard!

Rhea howled as she orgasmed! Her back arched. Her whole body shuddered and thrashed. Her pussy clamped down so hard on Thomas's dick. Her legs vibrated, and then she screamed, "Fuck! Me! Son!"

Rhea's vagina was a vise around Thomas's dick. Her grip on him was so hard that he came again. For his third time! Every thrust was a brutal body shuddering--Whack!--that propelled Rhea's head right into the armrest until her head was angled toward her right shoulder and her left was crushed right into the arm of the couch.

By the time his surge of energy waned, they were both heaving for breath. Thomas pulled back from Rhea's breasts and winced at the bright red teeth impressions that marked her. He started to pull away and withdraw, but she quickly wrapped her legs around him again and used him to pull herself down the couch.

"Don't leave," Rhea begged, her voice a breathy, submissive whisper, "Please! Don't leave me again!"

"Again?" Thomas asked, his tone and expression surprised, but he moved back in, pushing his dick in until he could feel her cervix, and laid down on top of her letting her breasts press against his chest as he brought his face within inches of hers.

"What do you mean by "Don't leave you again," Thomas asked, this time his voice a whisper.

Rhea's big hazel eyes widened and crossed a little to focus on his expression. Tears gathered at their outside corners and rolled down into her curly copper hair. Her cheeks blushed, and then she looked away towards the fireplace.

Thomas kissed her ear and then moved to the corner of her jaw. He sucked until he gave her a hickey, and then he moved a hand up to her chin and turned her to face him. Her mouth was so plump and so kissable. Rosebud lips with defined vermillion borders. He had always loved her mouth. The way she talked. The expressions she made. The way she ate. Her mouth had always been enchanting. Now, her bottom lip trembled and she was biting it slightly.

Lust welled up like a surging bonfire, and then, suddenly, he was pressing his lips to hers. Sucking her bottom lip into his mouth and between his teeth. Pinching her lip between his teeth then pulling away. Stretching out her bottom lip and then returning to kiss and suck on her top lip. He kissed her and licked his tongue into her mouth. She responded by kissing back just as fiercely and coiling her tongue around his. They took turns, his tongue playing and probing and then retreating only for her to invade his mouth to play and dance.

They kissed fiercely and then slowed down until they were only tender caresses. Thomas nipped at Rhea's bottom lip while she slid her tongue across, caressing ever so softly, his top lip. They went on like that for nearly twenty minutes. Thomas's dick softened inside Rhea and shrunk until only his head was still inside her. Corking her vagina as her body broke down his fluids and opened up to allow them ever deeper inside her fertile chamber. He made no move to leave and Rhea never loosened the grip her thighs had him in. The minutes passed by, the house silent but for the sound of their kissing until Thomas's dick hardened once more.