Starting from Scratch Ep. 102: DYNAMIC DUO

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I brought three choices. You can dress me in whichever you prefer."

"Wish I could keep you naked."

"I'm game. Just pay my bail."

"Let's not jinx the night. Let's see what you brought."

"Okay! Oh, look we have peeping toms." There were three older men sitting on their boats back deck, staring right in at them both nude, save a towel about his shoulders.

"You were the one that insisted I show you off so I left the blinds up. When your boat is all glass what do you expect?"

"I was just saying, oh look there's Tom, Tom, and Tom." She really didn't care. As a matter of fact she performed a 360, hands in her damp hair to let them check her out. Shameless as ever and they toasted her their beer bottles in thanks. Letting them continue to drool, she opened her bag and brought out the three choices.

"I say let them pick what you wear." Roger opened her mind, as if it needed to be.

"We can try that. I let Rotten choose on occasion. It's amazing that my dog has a fashion sense."

"Funny!" He puts on a fresh pair of boxers until she stops him. "Oh no! Au natural so I can get to Roger Junior easier later. Shorts only Mister Sci Guy."

"I can do that."

Roger discards the boxers and goes for tan cargos and a white polo shirt. While he gets dressed he muses as Piper starts her fashion show for the Tom Trio. Beginning with a bright yellow number with spaghetti thin straps to hold it up as it ruffled down over her chest swell. Smoothing out that spandex polyester blend, the skirt stopped at the base of her butt cheeks. Pointing at them then herself, she clued them in that she was asking for advice. Two Tom's gave her a thumbs up, the other an indecisive fan of his hand. Point made she took the dress off and shook her tits at them with an added bonus wink.

The next dress was black of similar style but no straps at all. The material hugged her chest tightly and ended in the same spot on her backside as the yellow one. This one they found too dressy for what Roger was wearing and all gave a thumbs down. "We don't match." She fidgeted at Roger leaning his shoulder on the window to watch their opinions vary.

"Yeah, I think I agree with them. What else you got?"

"Mint green number." She produced the third dress which had no straps but tied behind her neckline. It had no back until it met her ass which showed off her golden goddess new tan. In the front, the plunge dove straight down to belly button bling, the cups over her breasts barely masking her areola in it's looseness. Nipples beneath the soft green color were dramatic. The skirt shared the lower curves of her cheeks. Once worn to satisfaction, she looked at her opinion makers with a side to side chin on shoulder flirt. All three men jested with her by stroking their beer bottle necks like dicks. She decided to open the window which slid to the side. "FOAM ME!" They had a good laugh. "Does this one meet your approval?"

"Mighty fine young lady. The dress is too."

"Aww! Hey! Save a bottle, choke a chicken." She giggled. "I'm here for another twenty minutes." Chuckling all three men stood on their boats deck and jerked off in front of her. Roger shook his head and let her watch them. He knew she was simply making their day. They were in their late 50's and out here with no wives, that meant old school bachelors. Let them have their fun.

As she sat there with Roger off doing the grooming of his hair and brushing his teeth, she faced them letting them look up her skirt at bare pussy. Cell in hand she sent out texts to her friends. "What are you wearing tonight?" She asked Josie. A two minute wait she repeated the text to Mimi, LeAnne and Patrice. One by one they sent selfies, looking giddy and ready to party. That alone made Piper look up at her saluters with a wagging tongue to inspire them. "Come on guys, let's see if you can shoot me from there. It's only twelve feet."

"That's one gorgeous pussy." Tom three chuckled.

"This?" She spread her legs wider and pried her pussy lips wide for a pink succulence. That made Tom two fire off and hiss at her slutty aspirations. Forced to remove her hand to text back Mimi Alexander, whose dress was a shorter than normal white with minimal cleavage, the skirt designed to look like snowflakes. "Oh that dress is adorable." She stood up then crawled on to the bed on her elbows and knees to text. In this position, her bare ass was pointed right at the Toms. Roger stepping from his bathroom, toothbrush in mouth, saw the last Tom staggering as he shot his wad toward Piper's distant ass.

"Who's dress?"

"Mimi." She lifted her arm to share the photo.

"Daaamn! Mimi's coming along nicely isn't she?"

"She's come a long way in a very short time. I'm impressed with my girl Squeaky." Just as she shared the picture, Patrice sent her a pose that Damon obviously took of her. Her black dress clinging to every curve and that woman was fluffy in all the perfect places. Her chest barely hanging in there like Piper's was, going bowling on both sides of her lane. "Here's Patrice."

"Those are a hand full. I wonder if Damon would let me motorboat those?"

"I'll make it happen Baby."

"I think your Senior Citizen's Dismount need a breather. They're looking pale."

"Do I have to stop teasing?"

"You better unless you want me to call 911 for an ambulance. Joe looks ready to fall over and he's still pounding his pecker."

"I love it when men just can't get enough."

"Sit your ass up. Have some sympathy if not dignity." He laughed then moved to the blinds and saluted the men before closing the show. "Have a good night Fellas." While sad the Toms did indeed need to lower their blood pressures before they too were curtains.

"LeAnne!" Picture poised as Piper collapsed on her tummy kicking her legs up and down. LeAnne was in red but a bit more conservative than Mimi, Patrice and Piper. Cleavage yes but her skirt was halfway to her knees. "Oh no! That skirt rides higher than that if I have to pin it up."

"I don't believe LeAnne is as interested in showing off being stuck with Dewey and Kevin as a date."

"True! But that doesn't mean she shouldn't flaunt herself for other guys."

"Isn't she gay?"

"Bi! I think she just prefers Mimi is all. She knows Mimi is more into guys and just goes along for the ride. Oh, here's Josie. She says she's going country tonight." Face photo only wearing a cowboy hat.

"Wow! I never saw Josie as a cowgirl. Soooo...jeans and a western shirt?"

"God I hope not."

"My turn to get a text." He abruptly snatched up his cell from the bed. "Brock says Willow is all over him now." He laughed. "Says to tell you, he owes you."

"Aww! I can't wait to meet Willow."

"She's a pistol. Finish getting ready, let's head on up and get a good table for everyone."

"Have Brock save us a table near the stage."

"I can do that." Text sent.

Tonight was going to rock...yodel too.

********

6:30 PM...McKellen home base.

"You two aren't ready yet?"

Henry McKellen ducked into Sable's bedroom where she and Dakota were wearing simple shorts and t-shirts. Applying make up and primping their hair, he scratched the back of his neck. "I can't tell who is who." He realized. "What the fuck?"

"Running behind is all." Dakota looked back at her father in the mirror. "You look like a stud Daddy. What are you doing tonight? Decide to go meet Mom?"

"I'm not going near Roman when he's with her. No, I'm just gonna go somewhere quiet and have a few beers. I need to unwind, my game is messing with my head." AND HOW! Dakota and Sable being characters in his game, then tutoring Dakota was definitely a head trip. But no, he intended to go party with Dominic Black and Kelly Herbert while Travis was otherwise preoccupied by his girls. "Oh, before I leave...2:00 curfew don't argue with me, I'm being generous. Adults or not this is my house."

"2:00 is fine. We'll probably be home earlier than that." Sable replied doing her lashes.

"Okay! Another thing...your mom said she came home and found you two naked downstairs."

"I knew she would bitch." Dakota frowned.

"Hey! What if anyone came to the door and caught you?"

"I'd have shaken my ass at them." Dakota laughed then wailed. "UPS!" They would have been up indeed should they be male.

"Just so you both know, your mother and I agreed to overlook it in the future but I just want you to know it's going to bite you in the ass sometime."

"Who's going to bite my ass?" Dakota winked at Henry.

"On that note, I'm going. You two have fun."

"You too Daddy. Tell whoever you hook up with we said hi." Sable laughed. "TEASING!"

"Uh huh!"

Heading downstairs, the twins waited on the front door before jumping up and squealing as they bolted into their parents bedroom. Closet free to pilfer they searched for something sexy and easy to get on and off in their intent to switch identities to fool the boys.

"How about this dress?" Sable shared a black and red number.

"Too long. We have to show off more." Three hanger shifts more and Dakota dropped her jaw in shock. "Oh my gosh! These are perfect!"

Removing two identical dresses save for color, she shared her observations. "I get gold. You go silver." Both dresses were reflective in texture, qualified as sequin style halter dresses with low backs and a depth charge cleavage. Dakota literally stripped in the closet and put on the gold dress. Once ready, she checked herself out in the mirror and silently whistled at herself.

"So much skin. Yay me! Doesn't this look awesome?"

"I can see your butt cheeks." Sable giggled.

"Then so can Mace." No underwear a must. "Try yours on."

Silver similarities made Sable equally as gorgeous. A single vibrant stretch and her pussy was purring in plain sight. Dakota joined her stretch for a pubic reminder they had shaved one another. In awe of herself she looked at her sister. "Definitely! Easy off, easy switch. We can do this Sissy."

"Damn straight!" Dakota was psyched. "Now lets get moving. I want Mace all over me."

"I want Mace all over me too. Share!"

"You know it Shyster! Bathroom breaks together to change IDs. You hold my cell, I'll hold yours at that point. I'll wear the ankle bracelet first, then you can put it on when you play me. Class rings have our names engraved so we just need to make sure we switch them. Shoes off at the front door so there's no mistaking them either."

A quick inspection in Sable's mirror upon returning to discard their earlier clothes, they searched one another for subtle differences. Retainer out the only true way of knowing who was who lie in their throats. One had tonsils the other didn't. They just hoped neither boy would be suspicious enough to bring it up and bust them.

"Let's wiggle!"

Shoes on, the girls left the house in a hurry and literally skipped like ten year old's across the lawn. Ringing the doorbell they waited until Mace answered the door. The second he looked at the girls outfits, his dick started lifting his sweats. No shirt to mask it, he was beyond obvious. Both girls bit their lower lips, watching it rise to power. He simply stared at their cleavage and nodded. The silence was just plain sexy.

"Uhhh? Who is who?"

"Silver Sable...Golden Goose!" Dakota giggled. "I bet you can get bigger than that."

"Oh trust me...it will." He chuckled.

"Where's Travis?"

"He left. I have you both to myself."

"What?" Sable grew hopeful then gnashed her teeth. "Why did he leave?"

"I'm joking! He's in the living room with Rotten. They made friends finally."

"Awesome!" Sable pushed her way around him, her hip clipping his erection like a turnstile bar, leaving it wagging at Dakota.

"Golden Goose, huh?"

"Yep!" Dakota followed Sable but instead of the brush against him, she just grabbed his dick and said.

"We're herrrrrrrrrrrre!"

Releasing him, she started to shuffle away but found his hand up the back of her skirt. Squealing at his finger touching her pussy, she dropped her jaw out of awe.

"Golden...GOOSE!"

Twirling in step, she marches right back up to him pinching his waistband. Tugging it out she looked down at his gaggle.

"Gander!"

Honk, fucking honk!

12