Starting from Scratch Ep. 104: TRUTH SERUM

Story Info
JUST DARE US! They were telling the Truth.
6.1k words
4.65
4.4k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 104 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers

"Look at you making friends with Humpty."

"HA HA!" Travis Herbert was seated on Piper Cherry's sofa with her dog Rotten, who had faithfully returned to his side during their Grand Theft Auto matches. Sable McKellen slipped in next to Rotten and hugged the pooch. In her side saddle seating, Travis had a clear shot up her silver dress and saw her groomed snatch. Jaw dropping, he sat up straight and leaned toward her to whisper. "You're not wearing panties in that?"

"I left them off for you." She pouted at him as Rotten licked her neck making her react grossly. "This is our first real date...at least without adult supervision. I thought you would like seeing me this way."

"You know I do." He smiled staring at her inner thighs then just as quickly appeared tense. "I just worry what Mace might think."

"Dakota will keep him occupied. She's not wearing undies either. We talked it over and decided we wanted to tease you guys. Me, you of course." Mace included but she needed Trav to think this was all about him. "We raided mom's closet. Like my dress?"

"Ohhhh yes! No bra neither! Ready for that massage?"

"Not yet but before the night is over you can get me nakie."

"Promise?"

"I swear it on my sister's life."

"Where are they anyway?"

"Kitchen! Probably kissing. Like we should be. Rotten is stealing your action here." She had to push the dog off, he found her perfume irresistibly yummy. It took both Sable and Travis to guide the pooch off the couch and to the carpet. As soon as the spot was vacant, Sable crawled over to sit next to Travis and they started making out. His hands were all over her. No blush just the rush.

Jilted, Rotten sniffed the air then walked toward the kitchen where he discovered Mace kissing Dakota. His hands on her bare ass, the gold sequin dress up above his wrists. This was the very first time he had gotten this intimate with her. A cold nose touching her butt cheek, she yelped and shifted to Mace's side for protection.

"Hey! Go lay down." He barked an order.

"On your bed?" She giggled.

"I meant Rotten but okay...uhhh?" He shot a glance toward the living room. "How about we slow up for awhile so Trav and Sable don't feel out of place? We can resume this later...wait..." His brain was moving too fast. "What about Angus?"

"He gets me on Saturday. You get me tonight." She beguiled him with a flirty gaze.

"I thought you wanted him to take your virginity."

"He's going to. You're just going to take everything else."

"Whoa! Slow up Dakota. I mean...yeah I want you but...this feels wrong."

"I need you to teach me things to do with Angus. You know I'm inexperienced. I'll let you do anything but penetrate me. Well, your tongue can."

"Holy shit!" His dick was having fits. Her hooking an index finger on his sweat pant's waistband again let her look in on his massive pecker. Her teasing him only added a purple hue to it. "Teach you?"

"Uh huh!" She nodded then tried to slide her hand in to grasp his cock. Barely escaping, he held her hands to prevent another hostile takeover. "Are you scared of me? Tell me the truth."

"No...just afraid we'll go too far. I'm not looking for a girlfriend, Dakota."

"I'm not looking for a boyfriend. Just someone I trust to give me pointers. He's really pointy." She giggles.

"Listen! Let's just chill this first hour. Trav brought over some Jack Daniel's so let's all do a shot to relax. I also bought weed and a bong so we can get high."

"Marijuana?" Her eyes grew to the size of saucers. "I've always wanted to get high."

"Then tonight's your night. Once you mellow out, the so-called training will be more enjoyable. Uhhh? What exactly do you want trained in?"

"Show me how to give a really good hand job and blowjob."

"You wanna suck my dick?"

"I will if you let me. I need to be good for Angus." Same ole song and dance. This was what she was pulling with her father, Henry. Suckers!

"I'll consider it but we need to keep it cool awhile longer. Let's play Truth or Dare and make things look surprising for Travis rather than just start doing it. Sable might get upset if we get naked and crazy."

"No she won't. She wants to learn too. She can practice on Perbert though. You're my guinea piggy." Her voice could melt an iceberg.

"Drink, get stoned, watch a movie. We have all night okay?"

"If you say so." She pouted and led him by hand into the living room to now find Sable straddling Trav's lap in making out. Her bare pussy right over his tented erection. Mace seeing Sable's tight heart shaped ass bulged his eyes at her not wearing underwear either. This was going to be tougher than it first sounded.

Letting his hand go, Dakota sat down in the middle of the sofa and left Mace standing to open the JD bottle. He had four shot glasses ready so it was just a matter of pouring. Trying to hold his hand steady with Dakota flashing him her pussy wasn't easy. She was loving the torture, her eyes unblinking with a sparkle that told him just how horny she was.

Between looking at Dakota's twat and Sable's ass cheeks, he was spilling a bit on the coffee table. Luckily he had a dish towel handy just in case. While taunting him, Dakota noticed him eying Sable too and winced. It didn't bother her in the least that his attention was deviating.

She knew in her soul that in looking at Sable he was still seeing her, they being identical in every way outside of personality. Even that was narrowing the gap. Reaching over, Dakota lightly pinched Sable's skirt and lifted it up higher while she was fused to Perbert's lips. In her devious display, Mace saw Sable's butt pucker. Huffing his cheeks he had to break his silence.

"Yo! Kissing bandits? Let's take a shot to relax by."

"They look really relaxed already." Dakota giggled. With their kiss easing away, Sable felt a draft and leered down over her shoulder to see Dakota's hand lifting her skirt.

"OH MY GOD! DAKOTA!!!"

A swat at Dakota's hand let her skirt fall, at least hiding that pucker. Travis was lost as to what was going on, all he knew was Sable was gyrating slightly over his dick. Heavenly! He was seeing far too many hearts floating in the air. Sable blushed toward Mace but studied his reaction to seeing so much of her. Mace just winked and passed her two shot glasses. Taking them, she returned to Travis telling him not to spill it on her dress. It was her mom's!

"Here Dakota!"

Taking his own and hers to the sofa, he sat down next to her left and offered a toast. "To the hot chicks!" The girls laughed, Trav simply nodded and took a swig before anyone else. Big mistake! His mouth on fire he went expressionless for ten seconds then choked.

"You have to down it all in one shot Buddy. Sips will kill you." Trav shook his head negatively and couldn't talk if he wanted to. His tonsils were liquified at the moment. "Like this...watch me."

Down the hatch in one swallow, Mace was the man. The man who choked as well but tried to look tough in laughing at himself. Appearing astonished by his behavior, Dakota eyed her shot and then looked at Sable. "We do this together." Sable agreed and hovered the glass to her lips pinching her nose.

"On three...get in there Trav." Mace chuckled. Travis grit his teeth but nodded his affirmation. "Ready? One...two...THREE!" All three of them kicked their shots back and experienced the inferno going down their throats. Fanning hands out of all three led Mace to reach in and tickle Dakota's clit. "GEESE!" It did look like an entire flock.

Eyes flaring at his tickle, Dakota threw herself over his lap to sit just like Sable in straddling Travis. However with Mace sitting sideways Dakota's back was to her sister. Skirt riding high, her own pucker slipped out to say hello.

Travis seeing her perfect tiny pucker bulged his already flared eyes at the sight. Sable felt his dick get bigger beneath her. A wince at his behavior Sable laughed. Irony! She wanted to switch with her sister and now her very own boyfriend was drooling over Dakota. Like her sister, it sank in that he was looking at her mirror image. It just didn't matter! Let him look! She would just hold that against him later.

Throwing her arms around Mace's neck, Dakota melded into a kiss. She just couldn't wait any longer. His hands on her ass beneath her skirt all over again, alluded to Sable taking Trav's mitts and installing them over her own. She was not just going to watch. Nor was she going to let Travis watch when he needed to be tuned in on her.

For the next five minutes, the four of them swapped saliva. Finally, Mace realized something important. "Hold up!" He forced Dakota off his lap, she falling to her side and her legs fanning wide. He quickly jumped to his feet and took the dish towel to hang over the security camera. "We don't need Aunt Piper showing what we do to your Mom. Her cell has an app that lets her view the house."

"Oh crap!" Dakota closed her legs until the cam was cloaked. Wide open just that fast once he looked back. It was a challenge not looking at her but he tried his best.

"Bong time!" He ran upstairs leaving the others behind. His stash was left up there to keep Rotten from eating his weed. In his bedroom, he found the dildo bong he had bought his Aunt and chuckled. "I'll bring this one down first and make Travis panic." Both bongs in his possession, he left the red bong on the upstairs landing and didn't take any chances. Weed and lighter in his sweats pocket, he held the dildo bong behind his back upon returning. Going to the French doors, he ordered Rotten outside. It was cool anyway now that the sun was setting. Door shut behind the pups exit, he shuffled back to Dakota's side. Presenting the bong, he sat it on the table and removed the filter to pack it with weed.

"That's a bong?" Dakota dropped her jaw. "Sable?" Kissing stopped to acknowledge her sister, Sable saw the bong and joined her sister in shock. Travis discovering it sat up straight nearly nudging Sable backwards at his sudden panic attack.

"I'm not taking hits off of that."

"Oh come on Buddy. Be a real man."

"You first!" He chuckled. "Now I'll watch the twins suck on that dong bong."

"I'll do it." Dakota loved sucking on her mom's rubber dildo. Sable did too when her sister let her use it. They really needed toys of their own. Weed bag opened, Mace packed the bowl and put the filter back in. Lighter in hand he handed the bong to Dakota and showed her how to use it just before firing up the bowl. Lips locked around the tip, she watched him light the bowl then sucked in the smoke, hearing the water bubble within it. Face blue immediately, she coughed.

"Don't let it out yet! Inhale, savor annnnnd...now blow." She released the leftovers and found her eyes watering. "Sable? You're up!"

"This could be your dick later so man up Mister." She told Travis as she found Mace moving over between she and Dakota. Holding the bong as he guides her fingers to properly handle it, he lights the bowl again letting her prove herself. She actually handled it better than Dakota did. Blowing her exhaust into Trav's face, he was the one who coughed. "I like it."

"Manning up Buddy?"

"Only doing it if I see you suck that off first." He laughed. Gritting his teeth, Mace repacked the bong with fresh weed and lit up mouthing the crown of the bong. Everyone busted up as he took his hit with ease.

"Notice this bad boy is as big as I am?" He winked at Dakota, his inhaled tone of voice nasally dull.

"Let me measure it side by side."

"Don't dare me, I will." He laughed.

"Are we playing Truth or Dare now?" Travis pepped up.

"Sure...Truth or Dare...are you really a pervert?"

"Of course I am." Travis cracked up. "Truth or Dare...aren't you one?"

"Always!" Mace chuckled.

"Truth or Dare...is there a teacher you have a crush on?" Dakota questioned Travis.

"Oh crap! Uhhh? Dare!" He didn't want to admit his fondness for Chandra Mahcarti his Sociology teacher.

"I dare you to deep throat that bong."

"WHAT????????" His jaw dropped at her insistence taking the bong from Mace. "Come on!"

"Down your throat." She laughed.

"Really? You're going there?"

"This is going there." She forced the tip of the dong bong to his lips. Sable giggling dared him too.

"FUCK!" He took the bong and did it until he gagged. The taste was horrible.

"Good job, Travis." Mace took the bong back. "Your turn again."

Travis as beet red as Sable normally would be pouted at his stupidity. Realizing anyone on the outside world could have witnessed that, he looked for Knox Hardecker on his balcony. Luckily he avoided that humiliation, he was no where to be found. Whew!

"Sable? Truth or Dare? Do you love me?"

"Dare!" She razzed him. "I'm not admitting my feelings like this."

"Grrr! Okay...you have to French your sister for a full minute."

"WHAT????" Both girls laughed then looked at one another. Sable recalled her sister nuzzling her pubes after shaving her and whimpered. At least this wasn't going there. She would simply envision Tawny Martin and get through the minute. Dakota was equally uneasy but pictured cheerleader Robin Banks to salvage her sanity. Easing off of Travis, Sable sat next to her sissy and they just did it. "Time us." Mmmmm mmmmm mmmm!

While they kissed, their eyes were closed to enjoy their imaginary lovers. Mace having his cell handy to eye the time recorded their kiss for laughs. Trav shared his amusement and repositioned to the coffee table to view their emotions. Strangely it looked as if they liked it. Whoa! Both boys bulged their eyes at them, losing track of time. It became a minute twenty before Mace called it. "TIME!"

Puckers parting, Dakota licked her sisters nose laughing. "That was fun."

"Ewww!" Sable reacted differently. "You would."

"My turn." Mace sat back. "Dakota...Truth or Dare...would you ever star in a porno?"

"Heck yeah! Let me lose my virginity first though." She giggled.

"Your turn."

"Truth or Dare...Mace. Would you fuck my sister?"

"DARE!" He rolled his eyes. "Sorry Buddy." He groaned toward Travis.

"Now you and Trav kiss for a full minute."

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Mace laughed. Trav knowing he wouldn't did pucker up and made smooching sounds. "Nope!"

"Come on Mace, we did it." Sable pouted. "No fair."

"Let's just do it dude." Travis caved.

"Unreal!" Mace stood up and poured more shots. "I need to be drunk for this. If I drink, we all drink." In agreement, the four belted down another hellfire chug. Gasping for air, Mace walked over to Travis and pulled him to his feet and dipped him like a girl, kissing him dead on the mouth. Thirty seconds in, Travis begged to be let go or puke. Losing Mace let him fall to the carpet laughing. Arms to his side he chuckled. "I need a replacement."

"Sable!" Dakota pointed. "You have to make up for Trav's other thirty seconds."

"OH MY GOD!"

Sable feigned shock and looked at Travis for confirmation. Trav simply shrugged at her. "Fine! You pucker up because once I'm done we're sucking face." Travis grinned then watched Mace pull her up to stand over Trav on the floor. Knowing exactly what he was doing, he dipped Sable so that her left leg went into the air and gave Travis a prime view of her wet pussy. Sable grew lost instantly at Mace's tongue wrestling. She didn't even feel Travis reach up under her skirt to rub her pussy. It was then Travis realized just how wet she was. Awe!

"Time's up!" Thirty seconds on the dot Sable flipped her sister off. She could have let them kiss longer like Mace did them. Bitch! "I think I'm feeling a buzz." Dakota shared. "Is this when we get the munchies?"

Mace parting lips with Sable repeated his earlier move and dropped her right on top of Travis. She was horny, so attacked Travis upon impact. Her legs wide, showing off her perfect little pussy to Mace while Travis was lost in their kiss. Mace had to turn away and rejoin Dakota before anything was said about his staring. Too late! Busted!

"You like my sister's pussy don't you?" Dakota whispered snuggling up on Mace. "Truth, no Dare."

"It is pretty sweet."

"Mine is identical."

"Oh yeah?" He smirked.

"See?" She pulled her skirt up to her belly button and placed her right leg over his lap. Rubbing herself in front of him, his eyes were glued to her fingertips. "You can touch me. Teach me things, Mace." He could tell the two shots of JD were glossing her eyes, between that and the marijuana. "Please?"

"TRUTH OR DARE!" He raised his voice to change the subject. "TRAVIS? Have you ever recorded yourself jerking off?"

"Dude!" Trav sat up and covered Sable's thighs with her dress, she feigning embarrassment at being exposed. Trav could have admitted to it but chose Dare.

"You have to undress Dakota."

"Whoa! What?"

"Every stitch...well her dress is it I guess." Mace laughed. Their shoes were at the front door as they had planned.

"You okay with this?" Trav looked at Sable.

"Undress does not mean touch her." She wagged her finger at him.

"Right! No prob!"

"Ew!"

Dakota sat up straight then stood up. She wanted to be naked anyway but would have rather had Mace strip her. Back to Travis, she faced Mace knowing his eyes would check her out as her dress dropped. Travis moving behind her mumbled. "Sorry Dakota."

A shrug later, he guided her dress to her bare feet. Kneeling behind her, Travis enjoyed an up close view of her spectacular ass. Hearing Sable clear her throat, he hurried back to her side. "I'm staying nakie." She razzed Mace.

Mace smiled at her taking in his first good look at a fully naked mini Josie. "Still want taught?"

"Yesssssssssss!" She grew giddy.

"TRUTH OR DARE? Mace!" Travis intervened. "How many girls have you had sex with?"

"Your timing sucks!" He flipped Trav off. No way was he admitting every cheerleader, the girl he left in Atlanta, the Stinwicky sisters earlier, Francesca the cable installer, almost his Aunt Piper. "Dare!"

"You have to take Sable's dress off now."

Perking up at his dare, Sable smiled in thought. "If Dakota and I are both naked, they won't know if we switch even if we just walk into the kitchen for a minute. My boyfriend is soooo naïve."

"Easy enough." Mace stood up and scooted Dakota aside to face Sable. Helping her to her feet, he faced her toward Travis then lifted the shiny silver dress' thin straps up over her shoulders and ever so slowly slipped it off of her body. She got goosebumps knowing he took his time.

Travis dropped his jaw at Sable's full frontal, she acting shy and covering her tits and pussy with her arms. Dress on her toes, she stepped out of it and feels Mace reach around her, his tented sweats rubbing up on her ass as he collects and brings her arms to her side so that there was nothing to hide. Acting tense, she pressed her butt back against his erection. He knew it was on purpose. "You're up Sable."

"So are you." She turned to giggle, only he hearing her. His sly grin made her even hornier.

"Truth or Dare...you." She pointed at Mace. "Has Piper caught you jerking off?"

"Fuck!" He thought. "Dare!" He didn't want his incest thoughts exposed.

"You have to lose your sweats the rest of the night."

"I'm just getting naked too. Three in a row I know I'm next." Trav jumped up and started stripping. Dizzy in his hurry, he shook off his stupor and finished his goal before Mace even dropped his shorts. Three minutes later, none of them had a stitch on. Laughing over it, Travis tackled Sable on to the couch and tickled her, his dick rubbing all up on her. She loved it but just could not stop looking at Mace's monster.

Dakota also stared at his beast as he posed for her chuckling. "Who's up?"

"YOU!" Dakota and Sable both pointed at Mace. Trav jumped up wagging his dick. He was too dammit! Not that anyone cared. He was getting goofy being drunk.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,849 Followers
12