Starting from Scratch Ch. 11

Story Info
Family for Christmas, pt 2.
10k words
4.41
9.7k
20
6

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,173 Followers

Chapter 11- Family for Christmas, pt 2

"Shit!" Thelma growled once the door closed behind Beth, "Well, fuck it! She said we can do whatever we want as long as we stay here, so lay down Damian I want to fuck you too before she gets back."

Damian guffawed a single surprised laugh but then did what he was told. He sat down and Thelma climbed onto his lap.

"You too, Ben," Annalee commanded, "I want you to fuck me for real this time. I need someone besides my brother's cum inside me, just in case I get pregnant I can at least say it's my cousins and not my brothers!"

Ben chuckled and did as he was told, but as Annalee climbed onto his lap and guided his dick into her cum filled vagina he said, "Does it really matter? We're first cousins, we might as well be siblings."

"It matters to me," Annalee said as she started grinding her pussy on Ben's dick.

"Would it matter if Damien were Thomas," Thelma asked?

That made Annalee pause because she knew that it would. She had dreamed for years now of her older brother coming to her and confessing how he was so in love with her. Then, she would take him into her bed and her body. After a good amount of time together he would get her pregnant and they would have a little boy and three little girls, and they would live happily ever after.

Thelma took Annalee's silence as agreement. Nodding her head she purred, "It's alright Lee. Sometimes our fantasies manifest in someone else. Damian loves you as you love Thomas, accept his love and your fantasy will come true."

Annalee's eyes met Damian's. His dick was sliding in and out of Thelma just like Ben's dick was sliding in and out of hers, but what she saw in her brother's eyes was the purest love. Heaving a heavy sigh she let her fantasy of Thomas go, then replaced him with Damian.

"You're right," She admitted, "I'm sorry Damian. Maybe, if you want to, we can talk a little later tonight?"

"I'd love to," Damian purred.

"Well," Amanda said all of a sudden, shattering the moment, "Since I've fucked them both I guess I'm in time out!"

"Don't worry," Thelma purred, "Beth didn't run out of here screaming. She said that we're going to come to terms..."

"So you think she's coming back to get fucked by Damien and Ben too," Annalee gasped, "Oh god! Uncle Daniel! She's going to cuckold him!"

"Yeah," Thelma said grimly, "Poor Daniel."

"They've been married for years," Amanda said as she sat down in the hot water, "Like fourteen years I think. Don't you think it's strange they haven't had any children by now?"

"You know," Thelma mused as she guided Damien's hands up to squeeze her breasts and twist her nipples, "I think you've got a point there. Maybe we should wait before we jump to any conclusions."

----(!)----

When Thomas returned to the house Grandma Henrietta had Grandpa, Mary June, and Bethany helping her put the leftovers in the refrigerator and cleaning the kitchen. Afterward, Grandpa Tom gave Thomas a hug and a handshake as he said, "Thank you, son, for hosting Christmas dinner this year."

"Your welcome, grandpa," Thomas replied.

"However," Grandpa continued with a sly grin as he looked past Thomas to Grandma Henrietta meaningfully, "I am going to take your grandma home tonight and see if I can't remind her that we're not too old--yet--to enjoy the night, if you catch my meaning."

Thomas chuckled as he looked past grandma Henrietta to Rhea, Anna, and Emma, "I do grandpa. I surely do."

"Good boy," Grandpa said as he cut his eyes to Thomas and then to Rhea. His voice was warm and humorous as he mumbled just loud enough for Thomas to hear, "You treat her good, you hear? Your mother. She is an amazing woman. She's strong and passionate, but fragile too. You're the man of the house now. So, make sure she's happy. That's your job now..."

His voice fell off as the others started their direction but he continued in a firmer voice, "Well, listen to me going on now! You mind what I said though... Your grandma and I will return in the morning early enough for breakfast and presents."

"You got it, grandpa," Thomas answered, then hugged his grandpa, "We'll see you in the morning."

Grandpa smiled and patted his grandson's back, then left to go start the car. Looking around Thomas saw Grandma Henrietta had stopped and was talking quietly to Rhea and Anna before giving them hugs.

"Well," Lionel said as he came up with his wife, Bianca, "I think we are going to go home too. Though, I think the kids plan on staying if that is okay with you?"

"Sure," Thomas said as he shook his uncle's hand and hugged Bianca.

She was a beautiful woman. Small. Only 5 feet 3 inches tall. Her skin was golden, her eyes green and sparkling like cut emeralds. Her hair was as yellow as spun gold. She was small in Thomas's arms. It felt like he could wrap them around her twice. And he could feel her firm C-cup breasts squishing against his chest. Thomas felt all of it but he put it all out of his mind. Bianca was his uncle's wife, and she loved him very much, and he had Rhea, Anna, and Emma. Who could ask for more? He was a lucky bastard and he knew it.

"Have a safe trip home," He whispered into Bianca's ear.

"We will, thank you," She replied and then she was gone following Lionel out of the house and to their car.

Mary June and George were next. Thomas's aunt came up with a broad smile and squeezed her abundantly fleshy breasts into him as she gave him a tight hug. She was almost as tall as him, standing 5 feet 10 inches tall. She was a robust woman, thickly muscular with a generous portion of softening fat to give her unrivaled curves. All of which were in the right places. She was a bountiful 36G in the bust. A smaller but still thick 30 inches in the waist. And a bountiful 50 inches in her broad hips and thickly curvaceous ass.

Mary June kissed Thomas on the cheek and it allowed him to smell her long, curly, strawberry-blonde hair. It smelled like shampoo and strawberries. Thomas returned her kiss on her pale white cheek with hints of pink and blue undertones. Then surprisingly she pulled back and gave him a brief kiss on the lips before whispering, "Be good to Rhea. I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. Not since she met your father. Has she met someone?"

"I think she has, and I will," He promised.

Mary June fixed him with a penetrating stare. Their eyes locked. She seemed to be searching his eyes for something, then she stepped away with a small smirk as she whispered, "I see. Well, all the more reason for you to be good to her."

Then she moved away as George shook his hand and said, "I think we will be going home to sleep in our own bed too."

"Completely understand," Thomas replied as he patted George on the shoulder as he moved to leave.

Thomas's youngest uncle Daniel walked up next and slapped Thomas on the shoulder as he said, "I'm going home too but Beth is staying to help Gretchen and Rhea watch the kids."

"I see," Thomas replied as he looked over to see Rhea, Anna, Emma, and Beth talking quietly. Turning back to Daniel he said, "Sounds fine, we'll put her in Emma's room with the girls."

Daniel gave him a grin and a nod and then he too left.

----(!)----

By eleven o'clock the house was almost empty and eerily quiet. Thomas, Rhea, Anna, Emma, and Beth all shared a moment as they looked around the house. They checked the living room, Batcave, Emma's room, Thomas's room, and kitchen. When they reconvened in the living room it was Rhea who asked the question they were all thinking, "Okay, well, where are all the kids?"

"Last I saw them was when we all went for a walk on the beach," Beth answered.

"So, they're still out there somewhere," Rhea mused.

"Most likely," Anna sighed, "Should we go look for them and tell them it's bedtime."

"Leave it to me," Beth volunteered sincerely then suggested, "It's been a day. Why don't I deal with the kids, and you all go on to bed and relax? By the way, where are you all sleeping tonight?"

"With Thomas," Anna chirped unabashedly.

"Are you sure?" Thomas asked Beth, ignoring Anna.

"Anna!" Rhea gasped, "Don't make it sound so libidinous!"

"But Rhea, it is going to be libidinous!" Emma chuckled.

"Sure," Beth purred confidently, though her eyes were wide open from the shock of Emma's brazen declaration of what she had only suspected from Rhea's behavior toward Thomas all evening, "Like no one's noticed how Rhea and Anna have been making eyes at Thomas all night long. Don't worry, I got this. Besides, the girls are sleeping with me tonight. And since incest seems to be a thing in this family, if I wanna go to bed at any semblance of a decent hour tonight I need to round them up before their all pregnant."

"As long as you're certain you can handle it," Rhea said in an "I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into" voice.

"Don't worry, Rhea," Beth assured her, "I will figure it out."

"Okay," Rhea replied before grabbing Thomas's hand and leading him to the master bedroom while Anna and Emma trailed behind holding hands.

----(!)----

Beth kept smiling until she was alone, and then as soon as she was by herself started stripping as she strutted into Emma's room. Looking around the room as she peeled off her sheer, cream blouse and threw it on the bed. Unzipping her knee-length, high-waisted pencil skirt, she pushed it over her hips and bum and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of the ring it made around her feet she performed a perfect bend and snap as she grabbed it and threw it on top of her blouse.

Strutting to Emma's standing mirror brought a smirk to her lips as she thought of the woman. She got the feeling that she and Emma would have gotten along really well if Emma weren't already in some sort of pseudo-incestuous harem relationship with Thomas, Rhea, and Anna. Of course, she could see the attraction to Thomas. He was young and rich! That by itself was very very appealing. He had a rockin' bod, and, apparently, the stamina to satisfy all three women in one night. However, she just couldn't get over the obvious calf-eyes Rhea had for Thomas all night long. She wasn't even trying to hide it!

Weren't they embarrassed at all?

Then there was Anna. That girl! She seemed to be interested in Thomas and had some sort of strange arrangement with Rhea. What exactly was going on between her, her sister, and her nephew?

Didn't they know what they were doing was incest?

Beth shook her head as she admired herself in the mirror. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts were perky 34 B-cup teardrops with rosy pink nipples only a little larger than half-dollars. She loved her breasts. They were the perfect size. It made it easy to not have to wear bras. And when she did, her bras were tiny filmy things made to adorn her pert tits, not to actually give her any support.

Checking herself out in the mirror, she smirked as she reached behind her back and unfastened the black lace garter belt riding low on her hips. Slowly she let it slide down the gentle slope of her flawless, chestnut-colored, lower belly. Its sensually silky lace caressed her skin before brushing across her thickly forested landing strip of dark brown pubes.

She wished she wasn't so bushy. She had seen other women with almost prepubescent patches of pubic growth. Hers was not. Her densely arboraceous pubes were nearly 2 inches long, and bone straight. However, one thing she did like was that they were as soft as silk. That was the only reason that she currently left her pubic mound decorated with a 1-inch by 3-inch long strip. Everything else, she had removed long ago via electrolysis.

Pushing her garter belt over her hips she let it fall to dangle between her knees as she pushed her thigh-high stockings down her thighs. Tossing her buttocks-length, dark brown hair over her right shoulder, she stepped out of her stockings before leaving them on top of her skirt. When she looked at herself in the mirror once more she was completely naked. Daniel just loved it when she didn't wear panties. Honestly, though, she liked it too. It always made her feel so naughty.

Taking a deep breath, she gave her reflection a confident smile, then turned and left Emma's room. She was buck ass naked now. She could run into any one of the children, and yet, she didn't care. As a matter of fact, she found the whole idea of being seen--of being found out--highly arousing and erotic. She wasn't sure if the cool air in the house was goosing her chestnut-colored, medium brown flesh, or if it was the thought that Thomas, Rhea, Anna, or Emma could walk out right now and catch her in nothing but her skin.

Despite the thrill of possibly getting caught she reached the sliding door and proceeded to walk around the porch until she came to the hot tub room and opened the door to find Annalee and Amanda straddling Damien. Annalee had her brother's dick ensconced in her cunt while Amanda was sitting on her cousin's face.

Looking over Thelma, she raised herself from sucking off her brother and fully sat on his face, burying him beneath her pussy and fat ass cheeks while she purred, "Hey Aunt Beth, why don't you come in. We left you a seat right here on Ben's dick. That's what you want, isn't it Aunt Beth?"

'Oh hell!' Beth thought to herself, They've figured me out!'

Smiling impishly, she strode inside and locked the door behind her. Striding around the hot tub, she quickly stepped over Ben so that she was straddling him and got down on her knees. Grabbing his throbbing dick, she guided him to her pussy and lowered herself down so that only his head disappeared between her labia. The tip was just inside the mouth of her vagina when she said, "I assume you think I'm cheating on your uncle."

The purposefully neutral look Thelma returned spoke volumes. Beth nodded as she said, "I thought so. Well, I'm not. Daniel and I have been married for fourteen years, but you all know this already. And I'm sure you've all noticed that we haven't had kids either, and not for a lack of trying."

Still, there was no response from Thelma, Annalee, or Amanda, so Beth continued, "We don't have the money for IVF, and we don't want to adopt. Donor sperm is an option but we really want the kid to be ours genetically. So, Daniel has given me permission to pick a relative of his and have sex with them until I'm sure I get pregnant. I will also go home and have sex with him. Tonight, I've chosen Damien and Ben. This way when I get pregnant it will feel, and appear as if Daniel got me pregnant."

"Why both Damien and Ben," Annalee asked.

"Yeah, why not just fuck one of them until you get pregnant," Amanda added, "I mean, at least that way you know who the father is."

"I think that is what she's trying to avoid," Thelma answered as Beth nodded before relaxing her thighs and lowering herself down Ben's babymaker.

"Precisely," She moaned as Ben's cock stretched her vagina around his girth, "It wasn't something Daniel thought of, but I did. This way I can't become emotionally attracted to the father of my baby since we both know Daniel can't get me pregnant."

What Beth didn't admit to was that Rhea wasn't the only woman in the house that had a fetish for younger men. It was something she discovered about herself only recently since turning thirty.

This year she turned thirty-two. Daniel was thirty-four. Their age gap wasn't bad. Daniel still rocked her world between the sheets, but after waiting four years before starting a family, it was a shock to find out that they couldn't conceive. It took another four years and Beth coming home from the fertility specialist with papers proving that she was as fertile as a rabbit before Daniel would admit there was a problem.

They weren't rich like Thomas, and Daniel was too prideful to ask for a loan, so IVF was completely off the table. That left donor sperm or adoption, and while she was all for donor sperm Daniel was not. So, for a while, they talked about adoption but decided against that as well. Beth wanted her own flesh and blood children and Daniel knew it. So, some sort of compromise had to be reached.

The years passed by until finally, Beth resigned herself to the fact that she wasn't ever going to have children of her own. Their love life was still good, thank god! If he had given up or stopped making love to her she would have cheated or left years ago. However, in her searches through the internet for answers or options, she came across various porn and erotic literature websites, and once she started reading the cuckold, cheating wife, Hotwife, and incest stories she was hooked.

Now she had a full-blown fetish. If she had known she would find the idea of young stallions breeding her so appealing, she probably wouldn't have married Daniel. Then again, having been eighteen when she married him, if she had known she liked younger men then that would have put her desired lovers around the age of ten.

No!

That would not have worked out at all!

So, maybe it was for the best that she didn't realize her fetish until she was old enough that the younger men she wanted between her legs and inseminating her womb would be eighteen to their early to mid-twenties. To be honest, even if Daniel hadn't suggested that she seduce one of his nephews as a donor, she probably would have done it anyway. And, she wanted more than just one child, so she was going to do this again and again and again.

It didn't help that she just couldn't get Damian and Benjamin's tight eighteen-year-old bodies out of her mind. Or, the idea of what it would feel like to have their lithe frames between her thighs and their dicks balls deep in her cunt. Or, how it would feel to have them spurting their virile spunk deep inside her womb over and over and over again. Supposedly, from all the erotica she had read, young men could cum over and over again without ever going flaccid.

It was a good thing it was cold outside the hot tub because she suddenly felt a heatwave radiate from her womb and wash over her. She gave a little gasp as the euphoria of her fantasies tingled her mind and her womb, and she couldn't help but wonder if in her excitement she had just ovulated.

Beth began grinding her pussy on Ben's dick like the professional wife she was. After fourteen years of marriage, and having sex at least twice a day if not as many as ten times on weekends, having her in the room fucking Ben was like inviting a Harvard professor into elementary science class to explain chemistry.

Amanda and Thelma watched attentively while Annalee began adjusting her rhythm and technique immediately. Before long Damien and Ben were both howling into Amanda and Thelma's pussies as their dicks exploded cum deep inside Annalee and Beth.

It was Beth's turn then to be surprised as she watched Annalee as she was forced into climaxing as Damien painted her insides with his semen. Then a few minutes later she felt Ben cum inside her again just as she was finally ready to climax herself.

Once she was rested she looked over at Annalee and asked, "Do you mind swapping with me?"

Annalee agreed and soon Beth was grinding her pussy on Damien's dick until he filled her womb with seed twice over.

With the initial frenzy over they finally slid into the hot tub and Thelma and Amanda sat in Damien and Ben's laps and let them play with their breasts while everyone took a break. It wasn't long though before the girls were taking turns fucking the boys until Beth finally suggested that they retire to Emma's room.

----(!)----

Rhea was as giddy as a schoolgirl as she led her son into his master bedroom. With a broad smile, she looked around the room to see that it was lived in. The bed was rumpled from the younger kids playing as they watched their movies earlier in the evening. The curtains were wide open, allowing the sun to shine in the morning and giving a view of the beach. She didn't care. Inwardly she shrugged off the lack of privacy. If anyone wanted to peep at her making love to her son, then let them!

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,173 Followers