Starting from Scratch Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhea nodded.

"So," Anna cried, "Why the hell didn't I fuck Thomas when I had the chance?"

The question was rhetorical, but Rhea answered anyway, "Yes, Anna, why didn't you?"

"I didn't because mom told me not to," Anna growled.

Rhea nodded, but then let her smirk fall as she admitted, "Well, at least you know he loved you enough to go all the way with you if you had let him. I, on the other hand, can only assume that he might have fucked me if I had insinuated that was what I wanted. Unlike you, however, I didn't really understand that my love for my son changed after Franklin left. Thomas always loved me as his mother, but after Franklin left, Thomas loved me as a woman and as his mother. I was too stupid to recognize the difference. I only saw him as my son so, in turn, Thomas treated me according to what I was willing to accept."

There was a long silence as Anna considered Rhea and her confession for a long time. As the silence drug out Rhea's newfound reservoir of spirit faded and she looked down at her coffee. It was into this more muted silence that Anna asked, "So, have you finally admitted that you are in love with your son?"

Rhea looked up and replied simply, "Yes."

"That's quite the declaration to admit to, but incest--family bonding--whatever ever want to call it, it is like a wall of glass. A very high wall of glass. You can see your beloved. You can talk to your beloved, but crossing that wall from familial love to romantic, well, that wall may be glass but it is still a wall and it's harder than you can imagine to overcome," Anna said, "Despite our love, Thomas and I danced up to that wall many times but still never crossed it. There is this little voice in our heads that as soon as we get close to consummating cries out that what we're doing is wrong. It was partly why I broke off Thomas's and my relationship. Only after Thomas married Heather did I realize that the little voice in my head may be right for most people but for me and Thomas it had been most definitely wrong!"

"So, what are you saying?" Rhea asked, "Are you accusing me of not having the resolve to admit my feelings to Thomas?"

Anna shook her head, "No. I am certain you would confess your feelings to him. However, acting on those feelings is a whole other story. Take me and Thomas for example. We had been making out ever since we were seven or so and still, we hesitated to go all the way!"

"So, you think I'm a coward," Rhea replied, her voice full of scorn.

"No," Anna replied coolly, not allowing Rhea's heightened emotional state to excite her in the least, "What I'm saying is; I think that you need help breaking through that glass wall."

"How?" Rhea replied, still scornful.

"Well," Anna hem hawed, hesitating briefly as if the answer was obvious but she wasn't sure she wanted to say, "There is Damien and Scot? Damien is eighteen now..."

"No!" Rhea gasped, shocked and firmly rejecting the idea, "I am not some incest cougar looking to seduce all my sons into fucking me so that I can control them with my femininity. I love Thomas! Somehow, I've always known--I guess, but never admitted it to myself. But, I did, I have, and I do love Thomas with all my heart. And, he just so happens to be my son. So, there's a difference! A small one, but it's there..."

"Okay okay," Anna chuckled as she made pacifying gestures with her hands then sighed, took a deep inhalation a second later as she looked off to the side and outside in an attempt to mask her disappointment before looking back and continuing, "I guess I might as well tell you then the reason I came over was to inform you, and ask for your blessing in my pursuing Thomas first as my lover then as my boyfriend and husband if I can find someone to marry us."

"What?!" Rhea gasped.

Anna just sat there calmly meeting her older sister's eyes, letting her news sink in. Rhea's initial response was shock. Her head was swimming. She felt like she might pass out!

Her eyes were wide open and so was her mouth, and she was gripping her coffee cup so tight her knuckles started to ache. As Anna sat there calmly meeting her gaze, anger flared up white hot, and jealousy as she closed her mouth and her eyes grew hard.

"No!" Rhea growled.

"No?" Anna replied with a disbelieving chuckle.

"No," Rhea said again, "I will fight you for him!"

"Fight?" Anna gasped in real shock now.

"Yes," Rhea replied with a sharp nod before making a show of ogling Anna, "I know your young Anna. But you are almost my twin and I don't look that much older than you. So the real difference between us is maturity and experience. Those I have, and you do not. Your next major obstacle is that I am Thomas's mother. He has loved me from birth! It will not be hard for me to convince him to see me as a woman too. A woman that, by the way, knows every inch of his body. I could make him cum six times six different ways in my mouth or on my body and then make him cum inside me six more times in a single evening. I know all of his likes and dislikes, from food to what type of underwear he prefers! I could make him fall so deep in love with me that he would never think of you. It won't even be hard. And that was if he didn't already see me as a woman and wasn't already, to some degree, in love with me!"

Anna's expression was visibly pale and sickly now as she imagined every word Rhea said happening. Her mouth was dry suddenly and so she took a stiff swallow of her coffee. When she looked back up she still looked like she might be sick, but she gathered her determination and went on anyway, "What if we share him? Rhea? Sis. I have always loved him. You know you can't marry him. He is your son! However, I might be able to, and I am willing to share him with you..."

Rhea, so ready to fight, was taken aback by Anna's sudden surrender. Mentally and emotionally off balance it took her a moment to analyze Anna's proposal. In the meantime, she sipped her coffee. After a few seconds, she asked, "What if you can't marry him?"

"Then we still share him," Anna replied with a shrug of her shoulders, "Rhea, I love him just as much as you do--for almost as long. Please! Let me be a part of your family!"

Anna held her breath as Rhea considered her offer. Rhea masked her thoughts though by sipping at her coffee again. When she found the mug empty she stood up, gestured for Anna's cup, and went over to put the pot on to boil. Once everything was set up and waiting for the water to boil Rhea returned and sat down.

"Say that I agree to this," Rhea said, "Then we still have the issue of actually that incestuous glass wall. I will not just start fucking all my sons. That isn't me. So, what do we do? Oh, and, you're not fucking all my sons either."

Now it was Anna's turn to consider the problem and come up with a solution. She sat there looking at Rhea. Ogling her really until she finally looked down at her own hands and then the curves of her own breasts.

"The problem with incest," Anna finally said, almost mumbling, "Is that it is ingrained in us from early on that it is bad. Most of us don't want to be bad, so we don't even entertain the thought. If we do entertain those thoughts or fantasies then it is still unlikely that we will actually act on them. However, if we do act on them just once--with any family member--then that glass wall is completely broken down."

"What are you saying?" Rhea asked.

"Well," Anna answered as she met her older sister's eyes, "If you won't fuck Damien or Scot, and you won't let me fuck them, then, really, that only leaves you--and me..."

Rhea was completely stunned.

Slowly she looked Anna up and down, then up and down again before saying, "But you're a woman."

"Sex is sex," Anna replied, "And incest is incest."

Rhea looked skeptical at first but after a few seconds, close to a minute later, she asked, "How would we do it?"

It felt weird to Anna, being she was less experienced between the two sisters, to be the initiator, but still, she pressed on, "Well, I imagine it starts the same way all lovemaking begins. First, we go to your room, and then we disrobe."

The water boiling broke Rhea's ogling and forced her to leave and finish the coffee. Anna found herself taking a deep inhale in relief. Her plan, such as it was, seemed to be working. She knew from the very beginning that her biggest obstacle and competitor for Thomas's affection was Rhea. She had long ago decided what would have to be done in order to win Thomas as a lover and husband. However, she didn't like the idea of sharing Thomas with anyone. Not even her sister!

Anna let out a long silent sigh. Honestly, though, she had prayed for Heather to finally show her true colors, and for Thomas to leave the skanky slut. And now!-- And now she would do anything, including share him with Rhea, to recapture Thomas's heart and have him as her husband!

Anna stood and very carefully pushed her chair under the table when Rhea looked up from pouring water over the coffee grounds to see what she was up to. When Rhea looked away Anna reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. Her breasts immediately sagged another inch. Then she unbuttoned her shorts, stepped out of her sandals, pushed her shorts and panties down her thighs until gravity pulled them to the ground, and then pulled her shirt and bra over her head and off. In less than a minute she was standing naked in her oldest sister's kitchen!

Rhea looked around and her mouth fell open. It was one thing to talk about having incest sex with your son--or sister, but it was an entirely different matter to see your little sister standing naked in the middle of the kitchen. Anna looked--angelic!

Backlit by the bay windows overlooking the yard and the bay beyond that, Anna's curly flame-red hair looked like it was on fire. Her skin was so pale. Milk white with red freckles from her face to her feet. Only her breasts, belly, and pussy were free of any freckles. Anna stood only an inch shorter than Rhea who was 5 feet 9 inches tall. Anna's shoulders were broad just like Rhea's. Her chest measured 36 inches just like her sister's. Anna's perfect breasts rode close to each other on her sternum but then curved down and out to cover the biceps of her arms before curving back in the shape of an upside-down heart. Rhea's breasts were the same, just on a much larger scale being 36 I-cups. A size, no doubt, Anna would attain soon enough once she had a few of Thomas's children.

Anna's very large breasts detracted from the fact that her ribcage Vee'd down to an absolutely tiny 28-inch waist before swooping out vase-like 44-inch hips and a large heart-shaped bubble butt. Anna was a spitting image of Rhea at her age. Now though, some nineteen years later, she was slightly thicker than her little sister. Like Anna, her ribcage Vee'd to her slim waist, only nineteen years and five children had made the sloping curves of her belly, down from her sternum to her teardrop navel to the gently sloping mound of femininely fleshy lower belly before fanning out and sloping down to wide hip flares, thighs, and finally meeting the gentle slopes of her mons pubis and the forest of long copper pubes, and her pussylips hidden therein. All in all Rhea's extra weight only added 4 inches to her waist making it 32 inches. Still tiny, especially when compared to the way her waist then sloped out to her vase-like 46-inch hips and even more bountiful heart-shaped bubble butt.

Rhea just stood there staring at her naked sister as Anna quickly covered the distance between them. In seconds--within a heartbeat and a breath--Anna slipped her arms around Rhea's waist and leaned in to tenderly kiss her sister on the lips!

Rhea could feel Anna's breasts pressing, rubbing against hers. Their nipples were rubbing against each other through the fabric of her t-shirt. It was Tuesday. A school day. The kids were gone. Rhea was standing there in the middle of her kitchen with her naked sister, tits to tits, nipples to nipples, with nothing on except a large green t-shirt with a Zelda emblem across the front that she stole from Thomas five years ago!

It was stretched tight across her breasts and hips. It barely covered her hips. It was just barely long enough to cover her small forest of groomed copper pubes. It only covered half of her broad, thick, very very well-rounded ass cheeks, and had already slid up three times while she made coffee, every time she lifted her arms, to expose everything below her navel when it gathered at her waist. Anna's lips were so soft! Her fiery hair smelled like lavender. Her breath was like mint. Her mouth was sugar.

Anna's hands slipped around Rhea's waist and with a flick of her fingers, Rhea's t-shirt slid up her round ass cheeks to gather in the small of her back. Anna's hands slowly caressing her bum were so soft and gentle. Rhea felt her sister's nails dig into her soft, meaty flesh once her hands slipped down far enough to cup and then grab two greedy handfuls of Rhea's ass cheeks. Without thinking, Rhea's hands slipped around her sister's slimmer waist. Anna's fiery hair was a curtain of silk caressing her arms and the backs of her hands. Rhea found the small of Anna's back. Anna was suckling on Rhea's bottom lip while Rhea suckled on Anna's top lip. They released each other's lips and breathed into each other's mouths before licking their tongues together, intertwining them like snakes. Rhea's hands, her fingertips really, softly caressed, following the line of Anna's back up her spine until Rhea pulled Anna in tighter, smashing the younger woman's breasts firmly against her own much larger breasts. Anna's tongue plunged into Rhea's mouth and she sucked on it like it was Thomas's dick! She imagined it was Thomas's dick until she started to moan and Anna responded by moaning too.

Anna's hands squeezed Rhea's ass cheeks deliciously. Her nails dug in exultantly!

From just beneath Anna's shoulder blades Rhea slid her hands down Anna's back. Her fingertips--her nails--caressed Anna's soft, freckled milk-white skin all the way down to the small of her back to her Rhombus of Michaelis to the exotic slopes of Anna's amply rounded amply broad backside. Rhea followed the beautiful curves of Anna's ass cheek up and over and under until she reached the backs of Anna's thighs, and then she spread her fingers wide and dug in her nails and grabbed two huge handfuls of Anna's cheeks before pulling back and spreading her sister wide!

Anna responded by going up on her tippy toes and pressing her lips and tongue into Rhea's mouth even more aggressively. In a flurry, Anna released Rhea's ass cheeks and started pulling at the back of her older sister's t-shirt!

Sensing Anna's need and purpose, Rhea relaxed her hold on Anna and allowed the woman to withdraw just enough to pull the t-shirt over Rhea's head and off. Now that both of them were standing naked in the middle of Rhea's kitchen, both of them looking very hot and bothered with matching flushes to their cheeks that bespoke their arousal, Anna purred, "Why don't we go to your bedroom?"

Rhea grinned devilishly. Anna returned her grin. Then, without a word, Rhea took her little sister's hand and led her away to her bedroom. Rhea's bedroom was very very large. More a suite than a bedroom and her bed was a huge custom-built thing on a metal frame that moved on hidden rollers and rails beneath the floor.

Alexander Cravetts, a rather eccentric multi-millionaire, had rather hoped to be the next Hugh Hefner and his pinup magazine, The Boxxx, the next Playboy or Penthouse. Neither happened. However, not before he built his mansion, a veritable temple to decadence. He had thought himself a grand playboy, and had hoped to have a harem of women at his every sexual beck and call--and he did for about five years before he contracted AIDS from a used heroin needle and gave it to his girls before he found out. After that, both his private and professional life were riddled with one disaster after another. Of course, Thomas hadn't known the details of the man's life until after he bought the estate.

And so, Rhea's master bed was an enormous affair pushed up against one wall with an enormous headboard made up of four king-size beds stacked together to make one humongous square. Motors built into the bedframe moved each bed to the side and out about two feet. The headboard itself was designed to split into two and follow the two beds positioned against the wall. This separated the four partitions of the massive bed so that there were four feet between them and still they were in a perfect square formation. This allowed the linens to be changed so that each bed acted as an island with four or five women on them that Alexander and his "friends" could have a good time with.

Rhea hated the bed. It was a constant reminder that she was all alone, and besides that, she never slept on more than one small corner of the massive thing. However, today, she didn't think of it distastefully at all as she led Anna to the beastly thing. She crawled on top and prowled nearly to the middle, and Anna followed.

Aside from the monstrous bed, the room was warm with natural exposed beams partitioning the ceiling into four-foot sections. Cream eggshell paint decorated the walls. Mahogany nightstands were on each side of the bed. There was a mahogany chest of drawers on the wall where there was a large archway leading to the master bathroom with two showers and an eight-person jacuzzi. There were two vanities and another stand-alone copper bathtub. It was all very tastefully designed. Lastly, there was another archway leading to the master closets.

Opposite the walls with the bed and the bathroom and closets were the other two walls each with massive windows showing views of the bay and of the woods made up of old gnarly pine trees. If Rhea had had any neighbors they could have looked right in and watched her and Anna. As it was, Rhea left her curtains wide open year-round, secure in her feelings of privacy.

Rhea laid down and stretched out like a lioness at her ease. She regarded Anna through half lidded eyes and with a predatory smile that all but shouted her arousal and hunger for more. In response, Anna stalked around Rhea on all fours, rolling her shoulders and hips like a young lioness deciding on where her place should be beside her queen. Anna moved around behind her sister while Rhea tracked her with her eyes as she twisted her own left nipple.

"I've often wondered," Rhea purred, her voice lusty compared to the relative silence that had preceded, "What I felt like for Franklin to make love with me?"

Snuggling in close, Rhea's curly copper hair clung to Anna's breasts as her erect nipples pressed in against Rhea's back. Supporting herself on one elbow, traced her fingers up Rhea's thigh to her hip to her waist, and up her ribs to her shoulder as Rhea twisted around to lay on her back and stare up into Anna's turquoise eyes.

Bringing her hand up to curl her finger under Rhea's chin, Anna ran her thumb across her sister's bottom lip she then trace back across Rhea's vermilion border before leaning in so that her mouth was an inch away from Rhea's when she whispered, "I guess you'll soon find out."

The kiss that followed was hot! So! So so hot! They sucked and nibbled on each other's lips and explored their mouths with their tongues. As they kissed, Anna moved to straddle Rhea's hips. Anna's breasts hung pendulously, the tips of her nipples caressing Rhea's nipples until Rhea brought her hands up and cupped Anna's breasts with her nipples pinched between the knuckles of her middle fingers. This elicited a moan from Anna that was almost a growl.

Anna kissed Rhea one more time then withdrew enough to rest her weight back on her thighs and on her right hand while her left hand traced a line down Rhea's sternum, down the center of her belly to her navel, then over the mound of her lower belly and down to comb her fingers through Rhea's copper pubes. In response, Rhea cupped Anna's breasts and squeezed them until Anna's nipples bulged through her fingers. Then she moved Anna's right breast to her mouth and sucked the nipple between her teeth before sliding her hand down to find Anna's soft, hairless pussylips.