Starting from Scratch Ep. 064: BRACE YOURSELF

Story Info
Sable gets her braces off. The Dentist gets his rocks off.
6.4k words
4.52
7.9k
1
4

Part 64 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

"Careful!"

"Am I too close to the car next to us Daddy?" Sable McKellen moved her eyes from one mirror to the next in her desired perfection. She wanted to impress her Father even though he was barely aware with a hellish hangover at the moment.

Window rolled down in anticipation of yelling stop he realized his daughter's skills were pretty accurate overall, "As long as I can get my door open. I just don't want you gunning the vehicle and crashing through the dentist's office."

"I didn't have to park right up front. You told me too."

"Just ease to the front curb and put it in park."

"I know how to drive Daddy, you just never let us. I've had my license for a year now. Geez! Piper never panicked like you're doing when she let Dakota and I drive home from school earlier this week."

"Piper let you drive?' Henry winced with disbelief, "Why am I just now learning this?"

"Because you might have kept us from driving her car again."

Henry McKellen still reeling from his whiskey hangover didn't want to argue, "This is good. Put it in park and shut off the engine. Good job by the way."

"So can I have a car for my birthday?"

"Bus pass is cheaper."

"Noooo! I'll even get a part time job if I have to, insurance and stuff." She appealed to his financial wisdom. It wasn't working!

"No. I've told both of you I want you to finish high school first. Let me and your Mother go over finances more. If not for your birthdays I'll aim for Graduation...from college."

"Daaaaadddddyyy!" She swatted him on the arm pouting.

"I'm joking! Look just take one thing at a time, for now just go get those cheese graters taken off."

"But you love my cheesy grin."

"I love you. Now go. Tell them you're on my insurance card if they ask. I need to sit here with my coffee and get my brain functional. Tell your Dentist Duncan I said hi. Oh! And, his assistant Marie...tell her hubba hubba."

"Whatever! I'm not flirting with Marie for you. She's not that much older than we are. I will tell Duncan hubba hubba though."

"Too old for you. He's about 35."

"He's still cute for his age."

Shaking his head at her sudden appeal toward men he growled, "You're sounding more and more like your sister. GO ALREADY!" Compliment indeed! It did make her mind wander.

"I'm nervous."

"Why? It's going to be a huge improvement. I won't be able to tell you and Kota apart."

"You didn't earlier and I had my braces still."

"As if I could tell you had braces from behind. You wore the same damned clothes and you were in her bedroom. Look I'm sorry I snuck up on you like I did. That was wrong and I'm ashamed of myself. I should have gotten dressed first."

"Daddy?" She pouts at him, "You don't need to apologize. I'm way old enough to not let things like that bother me."

"I was fucking naked. It SHOULD bother you."

"It didn't. All I'm saying." She offered a sheepish grin, "Besides, if Dakota can see you so can I."

"Ohhhh God! I should have brought my bottle of Scotch." He looks from side to side for a sense of direction, "I think there's a liquor store close by."

"You never drink so much Daddy. Is it...because of us? Mom playing around?" She knew she still had ten minutes before having to check in. She just felt like getting to the root of the cause.

"I'm over what your Mom is doing and no, It's not due to you two either. I just needed to blow off steam."

"Like you did going over to Piper's last night?" She feared mentioning his spying on Kelly Herbert knowing too much too soon would result in his losing his temper.

"You knew I was at Piper's?"

"Yes. I saw you through Trav's telescope. Sorry Daddy."

"Great! You watched me have sex with Piper. If you two get married you'll be Sable Perbert."

"DADDY!" She slapped his arm with a pout. "I only spyed for a few minutes. You were...interesting to watch."

"I swear I'm going to put curtains up over Piper's windows whether she approves or not."

"I even heard her screaming when I walked home from the Herbert's."

"Will you go to your goddamned appointment already? How about we get you a tattoo saying Sable on your wrist so I can tell you two apart after we're done here."

"I don't like tattoos. Mom would be mad."

"Ugggh! GO!"

"Fine! Wish me luck Daddy."

"Good luck Nosey Rosy. I'll be here sobering up. Don't slam the car door."

"Okay! No more alcohol." She points threateningly.

"Yep."

Going inside she halted in the opened doorway and pointed at him one last time to make sure he listened to her advice. Henry merely toasted her with his coffee cup then sat it in a cup holder as he eased his power seat back for a more relaxed angle. He needed a nap. Shades down, eyes closed he was out like a light.

********

Horton-Dexter High School...just before first bell.

Walking together Angus Furlong and Dakota McKellen chatted on their way to her locker. "Did you get jealous of your friends messing with my butt zipper?" She had to know.

"I wouldn't say jealous. I'm just looking out for you. The guys get a little carried away sometimes is all."

"So do you." She giggled.

"What me?" He grinned, "Can I say something without you thinking bad of me?"

"Sure." She reached her locker and began turning her combination right, left, then right one last time until it clicked open. "I'm listening."

"You did that fast." He eyed how quickly her lock was tumbled open.

"What? I know my combination by heart."

"I still take three times to get mine right."

"My combination is easy. It's Ate Up." She giggles, "Number 8 for Ate...the U in up is the number 21 in the alphabet...the P is letter 16. Soooo 8-21-16. I think it's funny."

"It is actually." He laughed, "Now I can sneak into your locker and leave love notes."

"Awww! You don't love me yet. But, you can leave me snacks. I like Cool Ranch Doritos. What were you going to say?"

"That I can't blame my boys...you have a nice ass. I looked when I zipped you up. Sorry."

"That's 8-21-16." She dropped her jaw. "I can't believe you?"

"Huh?" Flew right over his head, "Ohhhh! That's Ate up! Gotcha! You're hilarious. No, I mean it, you have a perfect body. Gonna shut up now before I start kissing you again."

"Did you think I kissed you to make Mace jealous?"

"Naaa! If you like him more I guess I'm cool."

"Really? I do kind of think he's hot."

"He's a dead man." Angus riled up then relaxed, "Just kidding! You kissed me pretty convincingly. I think you're a good kisser."

"I've been practicing." She giggled switching books in her back to accommodate her next two classes. No need for him to know her lessons involved her Father.

"On that Mace guy?"

"You do know he's Counsellor Cherry's nephew right?"

"Only reason I'm not whupping his ass." That was partially true. He didn't want to risk the fun he was having in Detention. He was doing his best to seem neutral, truthfully he was jealous as hell just good at covering his tracks. "So, if not him who you been practicing with?"

"Paper boy." She razzed him, "We get free newspapers if I make out with him ten minutes each day."

"Uh huh! Tell me." He took her by the hand and studied her expression. She definitely liked his sincere approach, although nosey. No way was she going to admit her Dad was coaching her.

"A peach. No lie!" It was! "Messy but effective once the pit is removed."

"No shit? That's how I learned to eat pussy."

"Hmmm? I never considered that. Maybe I am bi? Where is Robin anyway?"

"Don't know, don't care. I'm with you, that should tell you something. Probably practicing in private somewhere for tonight's game. I haven't seen Tina or Octavia either. Really only Lily this morning."

"Bells ready to ring. Angus?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think about that kiss you and Robin gave me?"

"All the fucking time." He melted slightly. Show sincerity and he was in business.

"Me too. You can pin me against my locker again sometime."

"I was gonna next Wednesday when you wore a dress again." He chuckled.

"You don't have to wait until then." She pulls her zipper on her shirt back down as a hint.

"Damn those are nice." He admitted but chose to keep it dialed in. Zipping her back up he lifted her chin and kissed her lips softly. "I'd rather kiss these for now. Raincheck on those?" She stared into his dreamy eyes and nodded just as the bell rang. Parting was such sweet, sweet sorrow as her Mom might say, being a Literature Teacher. Walking away the only parting was she tugging her shirt zipper back down.

********

Speaking of her Mother...Josie was still reeling from her outdoor air mattress adventure. With Reese sitting right in front of her ready for 1st. period to officially start, other students were still filing in as the bell rang. Knowing her other students were knowledgeable of her slutty behavior, all but one student having not touched, kissed, licked, or fingered her Josie didn't even lower her voice when talking about things. Her sole student Tabitha Martin, whom wasn't so aware, at least that hadn't come forward in her troubled thoughts on things had yet to show up. While needing to talk to the girl Josie was almost hoping she had called in sick.

"So...did Mimi trace the contours of your sexy body?" She sat on her desk fanning her bare foot toward Reese.

"Naaaa! She blushed the entire time I was with her. We just talked about how she's coming out."

"Coming out? Is she...she does talk about LeAnne a lot."

"Probably, but I think she's bi or she wouldn't have let me..."

"Shhh!" Josie didn't want her other fans to know so much about Mimi and they in turn taunt the poor girl. "I'm sure she liked it as much as I did." His jizzing on her face twice in two days. It was definitely on Reese's mind.

Noting her classroom full Josie hopped down then took the necessary steps to look out the door into the hallway. No Tabitha? She looked back at April and Vanessa with concern, "Has anyone seen Tabitha?"

"Chicken Pox." Vanessa offered info.

"Is that true?" Josie looked hesitant to believe her until April backed her friend up. Once believing them Josie shut her classroom door and moved to the front of her desk. "Alright then let's get class started. Who wants to read the last part of Hamlet while I'm being eaten out?"

Her dress came off and Josie climbed back up on her desk laying back, legs wide, fingers patting her clit. The roar of desks being abandoned became loud and furious. For once Reese let the others enjoy his slut. He actually chose to do the reading. Josie had to brace herself for the stampede. Thirty seconds into being eaten by Logan her moans were louder than Reese's voice.

"Fuck Shakespeare." Reese slammed his book shut and just watched the show.

********

Principal's office...dark corner of Hell...

Piper Cherry lay her head in her arms after being unfulfilled by the Vending Machine stud Special Ed. While being a really hot looking guy he was hardly talented in bed. Well, upright against the vending machines that is. Minuteman get down to it. She needed more. After Henry McKellen destroying her for over two hours last night she was going to be hard to please.

"Fuck Me! Why isn't Mace texting me?" She didn't know he was talked into giving Dakota and Travis a ride to school. On his way back home jamming music he wasn't even aware of her texts. Just as well it was against the law to text and drive.

Bored out of her mind she was tempted to just lift her legs up on her desk and get herself off. Wouldn't have been the first time, definitely not the last. Carl was out of the office dealing with his secretaries in a separate office down the hall. Luckily those elders kept to themselves unless it was necessary to get in touch with Carl. All the better for Piper, she was loved by everyone but she knew very little about those women. Carl had told her not to stress over them but in watching her own back she knew she needed to take the time to get to know them.

Wearing what she was today that might not be a good idea. Half her dress was see through. Tugging her skirt a mere two inches left or right she could see her pussy, same for her ass crack.

"God I'm so fucking horny. Roger?" She acts as if he were sitting right across from her, even though he wasn't, "I'm trying to hold out for you after Ed but darn it. I have to find something to keep me busy." Unable to think of anything but sex she gives up, sitting back she propped both legs on her desk and sank a pair of eager fingers. "Ohhhh Henry."

Yeah, it was going to be a long day.

********

Open Wide Say Oz Dental...stupid name but they got the job done.

"Come on in Sable." Dentist Duncan O'Malley followed his assistant Marie Sadler into a room. Sable easing around Duncan found the man gorgeous. At 5'7, with a well defined body she could tell he worked out. A bushy goatee of reddish brown hair made him look very distinguished. Marie was an adorable brunette with short brown hair and a stunning neckline, with her big green eyes she was beautiful. Body exquisite and petite but chesty to fill her out.

"Have a seat Sable. Ready to lose those annoying braces?" Marie assisted Sable by moving a dental tray back further for more room.

Once Sable was seated Marie spoke about procedure for Duncan who listened intently, standing against a counter admiring Sable. Especially her slightly unzipped shirt. Duncan was married but certainly liked a pretty girl. Sable was going to be stunning in a few short hours and he knew it. Listening to Marie, Sable drifted glances toward Duncan knowing he was checking her out. Eyes showing shyness she forced them to behave. "I have to be more like Dakota. I can do this." Easier thought than done.

"So, after Dr. O'Malley removes the brackets I'll assist him in cleaning the bonding adhesive away. After everything is completely removed and looking gorgeous I'll fit you for a temporary retainer to wear for awhile until your teeth get adjusted to life away from their prison. Sentence over!"

"Sounds good. I'm soooo ready." Something made Sable part her thighs as she told them that. Duncan noticing grinned sheepishly, she knew his mind was thinking dirty thoughts. So were hers actually. Losing her virginity was only days away. Let the fantasies begin.

"Great! Let me put a bib on you to catch any drool and keep adhesive off of that cute shirt." Marie provided a paper bib clipping it around Sable's neck. It wasn't hard to notice Duncan's disappointment in her chest being covered by the bib. Just as well he knew it would distract him from his job.

"Do I get my gums numbed?" Sable questioned.

"Only if we have to." Duncan pepped up, "It's a pretty painless process. Just let me know if you become too sensitive and we'll rethink that."

"Okay! Let's do this. Oh, my Dad says hi." She smiles.

"Henry should be ready for a cleaning here soon." Duncan pointed out.

"I'll tell him. Dad also told me to tell Marie...hubba hubba." She winces trying not to blush.

"Awww! That's sweet. You tell your Father I said to behave himself."

"As if!" Sable rolled her eyes, "Don't get me started."

"Hmmm! Get with me later." Marie winked and patted Sable's shoulder. "All yours Duncan."

"Yes she is." He winked as well. Sable grew wet in his stare.

"Yes I am."

"I'll be back shortly." Marie excused herself leaving Sable and Duncan to get to work. Technically Duncan could do the entire job himself but he liked Marie being around. Truth be known he had been fucking Marie for the last six months. Their secret!

Stepping out Marie made her way past the receptionists and other dental hygienists cleaning teeth in side rooms. Removing her smock and hanging it up she stepped through the front waiting room and out the door. Unlike her, a receptionist merely shrugged at her departure.

Having parked their SUV directly in front of the dentist's office Henry wasn't hard to find. Leaning on his opened window sill Marie realized he must be sleeping, his shades masking his eyes. Taking this moment she scanned her eyes over his body and bit her lower lip. "Mmmm! He's already hard." Finally, wanting his attention she risks rubbing his chest through his polo shirt. Reviving he jumped slightly and lifted his sunglasses to look up at her, sunlight around her offering a halo at his lured back sight. Angel?

"Hubba hubba? Did you really tell your daughter to flirt with me?"

"I didn't expect her to actually say it." He chuckled, "How you doing Marie?"

"I'm good."

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" He winced raising his seat upright.

"Sable's in good hands. So...crush on me or what?"

Laughing at her hand still touching his chest, almost embarrassed Henry scratches his neck, "Who's flirting with whom here?"

"Answer the question."

"I'd fuck you."

"Wow! I really thought you'd say no. I just wanted to mess with your head."

"Which head?" He winked.

"Pretty sure I'm being watched. Peggy's nosey. Otherwise I might take you up on that." A casual index finger point at his tented erection was her subtle hint.

"Really?" He chuckled, "Messing with my head when I'm thinking with my other one is dangerous."

"For the record? I don't normally chase guys, they chase me. I remember you well over the past year so when Sable mentioned hubba hubba I found it adorable. I also recall thinking you were cute. If you wanna hook up I'm in."

"No shit?"

"I need to keep this cool so I'll find your number from your file and text you. That way you have my number. You call me, I won't call you. I know you're married, I prefer married guys. Just not married women. She won't shoot me will she?"

"Dirty looks maybe. We're pretty open these days so I think we're both safe."

"Awesome! Better get back in and help beautify your kid. Fist bump me for Peggy so she doesn't presume the worst. I'll tell her Sable asked me to relay a message if she asks."

"Here's to tapping you." He lifts his fist and they bump knuckles while lifting away from his door. Watching her walk away he chuckles to himself, "She makes leggings look good. Definitely no panties. Well...my calendar just keeps getting full doesn't it? Josie, Piper, Tessa, Svetty, Kelly, Dom's sister Serafina...now Miss Marie. This will help keep my mind off that incest part of my game." It wouldn't be that simple and he knew it.

Back inside, Sable was whimpering slightly each time Duncan used pliers on her brackets twisting them and taking them off a section at a time. Concerned Duncan pauses, "Too sensitive?"

"No, just jitters. Feels weird is all." She mumbles trying not to move her mouth too much. Noticing a bit of drool Duncan takes that moment to lift her bib and dab the corners of her mouth. In doing this his eyes lowered to check out her 34B's. That zipper needed to come down more he thought. Knowing he couldn't just stop and tug it down he resisted and went back to work. After a few minutes Marie returned and hooked Sable's mouth with a vacuum to eliminate built up saliva.

"That better?" Marie smiled. "I waved at your Father through the front window." She didn't want to reveal more considering her other lover was her boss. She hoped Peggy the receptionist wouldn't bust her out. Sable resisted speaking and just gave Marie a thumbs up. With Duncan performing his duties she didn't want to interfere and slow him down.

"So far so good Sable." Duncan detaches one section of her braces then had an evil thought. With her bib awkwardly laying a thin portion of her cleavage was left intentionally uncovered. Holding his removed section over Sable's chest he looks to Marie. "Grab me a bottled water Marie. Throat's parched."

Agreeable, Marie steps out for a break area. The second she departs Duncan loosens his grip over his pliers and lets the tiny bracket fall into Sable's cleavage. She barely felt it but still flared her eyes. Gritting his teeth he whispers, "That's what I get for not straightening your bib out. I kind of lost it in your shirt there. You can get it later."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers
12