Starting from Scratch Ep. 084: HONEY BADGER

Story Info
Badgerls rule, Swallowers drool. Watch the birdy!
5.3k words
4.65
4.5k
0
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 84 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Marci."

"Mimi Hi!" Marcella VanCamp rediscovered her fellow Tutor Mimi Alexander and flared her eyes at the fact the tiny Art Teacher was sharing the same shirt with her girlfriend LeAnne. "What are you two up to?"

"Just being silly." Mimi blushed, "It's good to see you again." Minor girl crush but enough to strike up conversation.

"You too." A pinky point alongside a wince of recognition Marci calls out LeAnne, "I remember you...Food Truck Girl. right?"

"LeAnne." She reached to shake Marci's hand, dragging Mimi's arm up with her the two sharing sleeves as much as the shirt. Three hands touching sent an electric spark through the air. "Looks like Piper got to you already. Question?"

"Sure."

"Did she talk you out of your panties?"

"Pardon me?" Marcella drooped her chin then blushed, "Noooo! I'm not that bold. Honestly I don't know why I even went without my pants. I had to run them back to my car."

"She can be persuasive." Mimi timidly smiled, "I'm not wearing any. Neither is LeAnne."

"Oh Really? You're both bolder than I am. I'm rather stunned you would do something like this Mimi. I always found you...forgive me...but, mousey?"

"Piper calls me Squeaky. I like it."

"So tell me...am I being played here? The Counsellor offered to pay a years wages to bring me back to Horton-Dexter and buy new instruments for the kids. Does she really have that much...pull?"

"She has money." Mimi spoke up but refrained how wealthy, not technically knowing herself how much Piper was worth, just that she wasn't poor.

"She that rich?" LeAnne cuddled up to Mimi's cheek and tilted her gaze with a look of being puzzled.

"I'm skeptical." Marcella fidgeted then shot a glare toward Piper cheering with her troop, "I love the idea and I'd like to believe but...she offered to pay me $45,000 for a school year. I mean that's more than I made the last two years. Who does that?"

"Don't doubt Piper. She's sincere."

"I hope so Mimi. I truly do. I think I'd be crushed if she just got my hopes up only to dash my dreams."

"Have faith. I don't think Carl Manley would hire her if he didn't know her background."

"True! I hate to sound depressive but...I don't have anything else besides my career. I still haven't found another job since being let go here."

"Well, you have a reprieve at least." Mimi tries to be optimistic.

"Does that money just cover the rest of this year?" LeAnne questioned.

"I never thought about that. The year is already well underway. I guess we iron out the details once Carl approves of me returning. Do I even need the Board's approval seeing as they're not the ones financing this? I'm strangely nervous to know what he has to say."

"Call him." LeAnne shot her an idea worth considering.

"Maybe I should just wait for him. Piper hasn't even talked to him yet. Listen...I better go talk to my band about halftime. We'll catch up again once I...if I make it back." An awkward hug leads to a three-way that looked funny but kind of sexy. In hugging the girls Marci found her own shirt lifting up until her red panties peeked out revealing the constricting crease between her butt cheeks. Even more awkward was Mimi Alexander's nipples rubbing against her shirt. A whistle going by made her turn as red as her undies. "Was that for me or you two?"

"All of us I think." LeAnne chuckled, "It happens a lot these days."

"I think I need to go put my pants back on." Marcella gnashed her teeth playfully.

"Don't do that. You have a cute butt." Mimi employed her first dose of flirtations, she just couldn't help herself.

"Yeah...you do." LeAnne agreed with a pucker.

"I...okay no pants." Turning away Marci VanCamp flared her eyes. At a safe distance she mumbled, "I hope my students don't whistle at me too." So wrong, so right, so going without her pants. She would simply watch their eyes for reaction.

********

A coin flip opening kick for the game was chosen as Marquette, Brody Turnbull rapidly approaching his Snapback Center Jobe Sizemore. Resorting to his usual hiking pose the shorter black player bent over and peered through his helmet visor at Brody, awaiting his routine call sign to hike. Brody being close buds with Jobe does as he did every time just to get a rise out of his compadre, "Can't see the ball for that damn pecker of yours Sizemore. Reel it in!" A laugh amongst his offense out of respect for both, Jobe hiked the ball to Turnbull, he in turn kicking a field wide battle cry. "DEFEND THE DEN!" Badger den that is.

As the ball traveled through time and space a silent vigil took over the field until careening down toward the Swallow's. Falling into the possession of Angus Furlong he gripped the pigskin tightly impacting the behavior of the Swallow fans as they rose up on the bleachers to rally support to run. The band even touted their rendition of Run Like the Wind by Christopher Cross to compliment their Quarterback's swift stride.

While barely hearing the tune over his adrenalin spike he darted down field, his Birds of Prey soaring all around him to protect his momentum. Assault after assault the team members collided and fended off the Badger Boys. Like lightning in a throttle Furlong made his journey to the 50 yard line pretty much dead center before being dropped by Badger Colton Sweeny, yep he was related to Deanna Sweeny but distantly. Badgerl's on the sidelines praising their boys with a cheer of "TAKE HIM DOWN, WITHOUT A SOUND. FEATHERS FLYING, BIRDY'S CRYING."

"Oh hell no." Piper heard their cries and snapped a glance at their smug cheerleading Coach Miss Maya Trinidad. This was the first time Piper had ventured a glance toward her competition. Maya eyeballing Piper took it upon herself to make bird flapping motions with her arms, followed by a crashing dive to the ground. Her hands then resorting to an explosive motion of impact. "OH DOUBLE HELL NO!" It was on!

Conferring with her girls in a rapid huddle Piper told them her cheer. Robin Banks taking control from there on as her girls chomped at the bit with a wail of "FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BADGER, THIS WAS JUST A LUCKY CAPTURE. DO OR DIE WE ALWAYS SOAR, BADGERS BEWARE OUR TALONS GORE." Threatening enough Piper pointed at Maya as if dueling then bent over to moon the former Titan, her ass wagging brought a deafening silence in the crowd.

The Marquette fans contended with what they had just witnessed with awe and vented to Maya saying "Are you going to let her get the last laugh?" Maya knew all that summed up to was half her school wanting to see her own bare ass. Something they were quite fond of since she started. Hard body Maya took the hint and returned her own moon. Hers however had no G-string blocking the view of her Badgerl den's doorway.

Piper witnessing this stood defiant, waiting until Maya slapped her ass before standing tall and leaving her shorts lowered half mast so that her crack was saying, "Kiss it Bitch." In retaliation Piper just reached under her Swallow jersey and tugged her G-string to her feet and picked it up from her toes. Showing it to Maya she used her thong like a slingshot to bring the beast down. Gone for good her G-string lay on the gravel near the fence. Landing near her feet Sable McKellen dropped her jaw then looked back at Piper's bolt pacing. She had never seen Piper look this ferocious. Yeah, that G-string disappeared without a trace.

"I think this means war." Whore at least.

On the Marquette side Ophelia Bradley approached Maya and commented, "Slut has guts."

"So do I." Maya stared at Piper without waver, only listening to her Squad leader. "Be ready for further changes."

"You're the boss...Boss."

Yes she was.

********

Finally gaining the courage to step out in the Swallow's mascot outfit Travis Herbert heard the cheers of a Team hopeful of a second down comeback. "Sounds like we dropped the ball. Damn! I can barely see out of this fucking bird costume. How did that asshat Hoyt wear this thing for two hours? It's hot as fuck." He shuffled from the back room of the concession stand between both opposing team bleachers and prepared to make his gallant entrance. "Time to use my feathers and tickle some fancies." Sable that is.

Caught off guard Travis jolted to a halt feeling someone grab him from behind. He didn't even have time to yell as he was overwhelmed and returned to the storage room. Once inside he was stripped of his costume in the darkness and had his clothing removed until nude. Manhandled as he screamed like a baby they put his costume back on him leaving him naked beneath. Matters worse the potty port in behind the bird pants was intentionally left undone so that his ass was hanging out, buttons missing. What was even worse was superglue was adhered to the bird mask, preventing him from taking it off. Even the zipper was glued solid all the way down. Escape was not going to happen.

Drug back out into the night air he was pushed into activity. While his attackers ran off with his clothes, cell, and wallet Travis flailed dizzily and tried to go back into the storage room but found the door locked from the inside. Time to blow a mascot...gasket!!!

"COCKSUCKERS!"

It was the ole' Herbert luck. Beak held high he didn't let their mischief consume him. Time to get even. Stumbling over his big bird feet Travis took flight. Oh, it was going to be sooo crash and burn.

********

Reese Teller stood behind the bleachers on the Horton-Dexter side of the fanbase. He had just shooed away nosey onlookers from Marquette snooping on Josie McKellen and his boy Joel Pence. Watching them fucking under a packed bleachers above he kept guard, if you could call it that. Once Joel pulled his pants up and made his way to freedom he nodded at Reese with respect. Taking his leave while Josie remained on her hands and knees in the grass recuperating after a few notable orgasms she finally looked up at Reese.

He waited until eye contact was established then pointed to the ground at his feet. She began to rise when he wagged a negative finger in her direction, she immediately dropped back on to all fours. Another direct jab toward his feet she realized what he expected. With a beguiling albeit devilish grin she prowled from the shadows and traveled the fifteen feet of Horton yard until kneeling at his shoes.

"You crawled...I mean called." She giggled, "I guess I crawled didn't I?"

"Lots of people here tonight." He looked away from her as if ignoring her completely. "You thrive on the danger of being caught don't you?"

"You know very well I can't resist...men."

"Plenty more here who haven't had the privilege of your attentions."

"All in good time." She smirked. "I know I should behave with my girls here..."

"But you can't...you won't." He expressed goading her into his fantasy.

"Kids around. I can't be too out in the open. The shadows beneath the bleachers made a nice hiding spot."

"Kids are sitting with their parents, what few are here. After all the crazy shit this school has pulled I think the parents know better than to bring little kids." He unzips his pants and pulls his dick out letting it dangle before her eyes without so much as a glance down at her. He wanted to see if temptation overrode her sensibilities out here where anyone walking by could see her. He had balls that was for sure. Those nads had time enough to refill.

Sighing Josie eyed his whopper and chose to forget her surroundings and just tilt her mouth under his crown and use her tongue to lift him until she could swallow him. Once deep in her throat she sucked him off, hearing whispers of boys around her saying, "Look!" She told herself to stop and save her career, but her lust spoke up and kept her on her knees. Reese above her said, "Ignore them, and finish me." Three minutes of ravenous emotions Josie McKellen did what should have been impossible. He nutted hard down her throat, her nails digging into his jeans as if begging him not to back away.

He stood there with a smug ownership as students, and a few actual adults strolled around them looking with amazement and respect for Reese in conquering the English and Classic Lit Teacher. Said adults even moved behind Josie and took a good long look at her bare ass shining, her pucker an eclipse over a very sexy moon.

It took female voices to clear the small gathering, Josie still feeding on Reese's beast. Familiar voices at that. Luckily not her daughters. Sable was cheering, Dakota was missing. While Josie should have panicked, she didn't. Perhaps his authority was...protective enough to secure her priorities.

"Hey! Get a gym floor." A voice crept up behind Josie then knelt over her to hug her from behind. In doing so the girls body cloaked Josie's bare bottom at least. "I got your back." It was Annette Pankau, to her right stood two other women, her friend Kim Zellers and another mixed Asian beauty who was dressed in floppy attire, meaning a baggy t-shirt and loose sweats that dipped along her hips so that her G-string bands could be seen above them.

"I got her front." Reese chuckled. Pushing Josie away with effort, her lips locked and the tight friction made him grit his teeth until his crown escaped her greed. Gasping and whining at his retreat Josie was heard saying, "Noooooo!"

"Hey! Come back to reality." Annette folded her arms over Josie's chest until she swallowed Teller's jizz and took a minute to hyperventilate. "Dang Josie! You really got into that."

"Isn't he magnificent." She patted Annette's forearms then dared to look up at Kim. "You brought your sister."

"Yep! See Jin? I told you Josie remembered you."

"Hey!" Jin smirked down at her then placed a finger to the corner of her lips, "You missed a spot right here." Josie licking her lips sheepishly grinned.

"You must think horribly about me now."

"Naaaa! I've done worse." 24 year old Jin chuckled, Reese looking her over pondered what the sexy Korean meant by that. She was smoking hot, the question was in his mind, was Jin a lesbian like her sister Kim? The answer was in the eyes as Jin's gaze lowered to check out Teller's weeping erection. "Put that away before I go for seconds." His teeth shining bright he offered it up turning toward her and wagging his cock.

"There's more in there somewhere."

"HEY!" Kim intervened, "Do you want a job at Horton-Dexter or the unemployment line?"

"She's got me Cowboy." Jin snickered, "If I can even get an interview."

Josie rising to her feet let Annette smooth out her ruffled up t-shirt with feathers on the shoulders, followed by a pat to her bottom. "I talked to Carl Manley already. He plans on giving you a call next week and arrange a meeting. Ruth might retire early now that Piper has the cheerleaders."

"Awesome! Volleyball Coach works for me."

"I wanna spike you." Reese grew bold thrusting his hips at Jin. Puckering the adorable Korean poised her brow at Josie.

"Better not." She didn't want to come between Josie's kindness and her own potential career. "Tempting but preempting."

"Put that away Teller." Kim reached over and flicked his crown, "I...don't know why I did that. So not into guys." Jin shaking her head stepped up and carefully gripped Reese's cock, but instead of abusing it she tucked it back in his pants and zipped him up. Patting his bulge she winked.

"Well fuck!"

"Stop by Cashanova sometime I'll make it up to you. I only dance on Thursdays and Saturdays. Bring your piggy bank."

"You're a stripper?" Reese looked shocked.

"Yeah I should probably quit doing that. Might look bad on my resume."

"Please don't!" He chuckled.

"Hey Josie? Love your shirt." Jin switched gears turning her attention on Josie. Both Annette and Kim did too. The three girls found it funny to tease one another with the soft white feathers on her shoulders and sleeves.

"Then be a Swallower Follower." She did just swallow Reese, so she made for a good leader. Twisting in step Josie led the ladies to find Mimi Alexander and get them a shirt. Feathered G-strings were so in fashion this season.

********

"Ophelia!" Odessa Bradley called out to her sister while dragging Mace Belmont with her into enemy territory. Rotten, Piper Cherry's pet Rottweiler leery of so many people grew shy and had to be tugged along behind them with a straining leash. Dakota McKellen asked herself why she was tagging along but in all honestly she was feeling left out. Still confused by Mace kissing her earlier with more passion than she could ever suspect attempted to connect with her emotions. Right time wrong place. The problem was Dakota was really confused between Angus and Robin, then Mace, then Mace kissing Robin, then this girl Odessa kissing Mace. What the hell? Mace was as much of a player as Angus in the long run. Still, Dakota truthfully didn't mind, she was her own kind of player too. If it was sexy hot and funny she was graduating to the big leagues.

"OPHELIA!!!"

"WHAT?" Ophelia Bradley watching the game progress whipped on her heel to see her sister. Her friend Marion immediately dropped her jaw at seeing Mace. Suddenly, all of the Badgerl's lost interest in the football game and hovered. "WHO'S THIS?" She yelled back over the noise. With her raised voice Coach Maya Trinidad located the girls target and scowled. Firstly, for not focusing on the mission at hand, and secondly because seeing Rotten Maya immediately missed her own dog Cuervo. Softy at heart Maya found herself lured into the Mace place.

"Badgerl's? This is Mace Belmont. Remember I told you about him?" Odessa was surrounded, which meant so was Mace. Only Jolene Waco stood her ground and watched the game. Rotten quickly became a hit with the gerls.

"Hey!" Mace nodded and checked out all of the fur bikini's revealing quite a lot of skin. So did Rotten, his first instinct was to sniff than growl at the fur as if a squirrel had crossed his path.

"He's cute." Ophelia flirted, with her chin offering a bashful display on her shoulder. "Share with me." She winked at her sister. Odessa hugged Mace that much closer sensing the other girls appetite.

"Mine! BACK!" She giggled snapping her teeth like a rabid...

"Puppy!" Maya Trinidad made her way through the Badgerl gauntlet and knelt to pet Rotten. Rotten tilting his gaze at her fell in love, licking her face then shoulder, and defiantly her cleavage in a whirlwind of excitement. Maya laughed and calmed him down with a hug around the neck.

"Rotten likes you." Mace chuckled then in thought said, "I like you. Fuck you're sexy." He was fond of Hispanic beauty having tapped Francesca a few days back. This woman blew Franky out of the desert. Too bad he had missed Maya's moon toward the Swallow's earlier.

"I adore puppies." She gripped Rotten's cheeks and spoke like a baby toward the canine. Woofing at her made the girls laugh. "Yours?" Maya looked up at Mace.

"My Aunt's. I just dog sit. She's your counterpart." He pointed at the Horton-Dexter cheerleaders across the field. "Aunt Piper's the School Counsellor and Cheerleading Coach."

Maya peaked a brow and shot a glance at the opposing girls. Piper sneered their way looking pissed to see Mace mingling with the Badgerl's. "Your Aunt looks very unhappy."

"She's never really unhappy." He chuckles, "Probably because I'm over here."

"Awwww hell!" Ophelia giggled and shied away from Mace.

"What?" He asked as the other girls retreated with a fear of Goddess expression. Odessa frowned at everyone for their behavior.

"Can't we all just get along?" She defended Mace. "I stand by my man here." Mace shook his head as if clearing out cobwebs.

"Your...man?"

"Shhh!" She mumbled, "You want them to gnaw your cock off? Roll with me here."

"Right!"

"Maya this is Mace."

"Hola Mace." Maya stood up tall and stretched vibrantly for his perusal, her hard body impossible not to check out. Fur bra unfortunately masking her nipples, but that cameltoe between her legs...sooo inviting. Mace had to swallow. Team spirit! Spit even! Stepping toward him she greeted him with a knuckle caress to his cheek. Odessa grumbling didn't even faze Maya. "You are very handsome My Competitor's nephew."

12