Starting from Scratch Ep. 093: BAWLERS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swarmed in mouths kissing and sucking her aloft body from above and below she just couldn't imagine not going the distance anymore. Come Monday she intended to up her game toward her loyal subjects. Two Queens here today. Two Goddesses as worshipped by both teams. Hera she was and her throne was on NOlympus. No dick was going limp. Not us!

Feasted on for ten minutes longer they took her to a pile of towels for comfort strewn out on the concrete floor. Now came the full meal squeal. On her back missionary they stretched her out and took turns fucking her. Less force more fun she wrapped her legs about her selective lovers one by one and found Nirvana. One fabulous cock after another kept her screaming and holding on to them tightly. It was nice to in a sense be made love to, boys even kissing her neck without leaving hickeys. Maybe the Badgers were not as bad as they were hyped up to be.

Calm before the swarm.

********

"GODDAMN CRANDELL! Your slut is fucking fine."

Ref Troy Ballantine chuckled pouring more bourbon into the glasses of each of the six men crammed in Roman's tiny office. Watching the Coaches tag team Josie McKellen sprawled out on her belly on his desk getting it at both ends made them thirsty. Well three ends, Goforth was probing her butt pucker with deeply compressed thumbs, his thick cock wearing out inside her saturated cunt. Roman had long ago cum in Josie's mouth but her appetite refused to release him, so he just let her do the dirty work as long as she wanted to. Goforth wearing a condom had contained three separate nuts so he decided to dial it back and move out. The rubber rolling off of his thick cock at her tightening muscles was left dangling from her thin pussy lips. His milk trickling out on to the desk top made quite a mess.

Roman tiring himself, forced her off of his dick her tongue still wagging. "Get out of my office." He growled at Josie, "Take it the hallway."

Crawling from her perch on the desk she found Goforth's cum spilling from the condom down on to the floor and on to the balls of her feet. Goforth chuckled, "Water balloon." She was tempted to drop to her hands and knees and lick it up but chose instead to pinch the condom between her thighs and drag it from her vulva. Holding the rubber in front of her eyes to see that there was still milk in the container she tipped the open end over her mouth and let it spill across her tongue. Drinking up she sucked on the Trojan her tongue even licking the interior before tossing the rubber over her shoulder. Roman looking at the droplets on his desk whistled, "Missed some."

Thinking he meant the floor she sighed with a giggle and dropped. While sure the floor wasn't sanitary Josie was here to show off. Roman shook his head as the others observed her licking up Chism's gism from the tile. Cleaned up she sat up on her knees smacking her lips. "Bartenders may I have another?"

Chuckles heard she stood up and looked at Roman's scowl. Following his eyes to the desk to see the droplets she giggled and swooped in eying Roman as she finished off Goforth. Pouring himself another bourbon, Roman found Josie reaching for it. A single huff he handed her his tumbler and watched her swallow the whole inch of whiskey in his glass. Making a gross expression she said, "The chaser should have been the other way around."

"HALLWAY!" Roman bellowed taking his glass and cleaning where she drank from on his shirt. Spinning on her right foot she slapped Chism on his chest and wiggled around him. Roman watching her face him through his tiny window saw her offer a bashful chin to her shoulder. Sliding down the glass she vanished from sight going to her knees in the hallway.

Jerry and the other three Ref's stared out at her then felt obligated to seek permission from Roman. A grumble and a waved set of knuckles the men adjourned to the hallway and surrounded Josie. Out in the hallway the acoustics rallied to the screams of both Piper Cherry and Maya Trinidad. Josie hearing them pouted at what she was missing out on thanks to Piper not wanting her in there. Shrugging it off she reached out to rub some really stiff inseams. Jerry Duggan grinned at his fellow Ref's and closed their ranks around her. Letting her unzip them and drop their shorts one by one she sat idle looking up at them with puppy dog eyes. Finally Jerry put his silver whistle to his lips and blew.

"PLAY BALLS!" His buddies busted up laughing.

That was all Josie wanted to hear. Sucking off Troy first while jerking off Jerry and a third at her sides, she made her rounds giving each a vivid blowjob. They were all in, Zebra bar shirts unbuttoned and their tucked in area held to their sides. Bitch was on a mission going swiftly from one to the other in a circle to keep each of them happy. Game day was good!

Goforth having dressed while Josie was out in the hall chatted with Roman over her nympho tendencies. Discussing the similarities between Horton-Dexter and Marquette's slut tactics Roman learned a bit about just how much both schools were getting away with. Even the students were untamed. Talking about the cheerleaders and how insane they were Roman and Chism decided they needed fresh air. Moving past the locker room moans and guys swearing Roman led him to the back door leading to the parking lot. Noticing the lights still on at the field Goforth chuckled.

"See what I mean?" He pointed.

"Unbelievable!" Out on the field he saw eighteen totally nude hot cheerleaders still scissoring up a storm in the brightness of Friday Night Lights. Even moaning over the PA system echoed.

"Maybe we should take our posses on out to join them."

"I'm too old for that shit. You can if you want. Ain't nothing I can say to stop any of this insanity. Pretty obvious our Principal is privy to the hijinks. Cameras everywhere...when they work." He recalled his broken truck window a few days back and the glitch in the video feed ruining his insurance claim. Thankfully his boys pooled together the money to fix them for him, both truck windows at that. At least it showed they cared. Even if they were the ones who broke them. He didn't need to know that part.

"You don't mind?"

"Take Josie with ya. I'm just gonna get drunk in my office."

"Change your mind bring the bottle on out."

Heading back in Goforth started beating on locker room doors until someone answered. Billy Bronx for his team and Gavin Ruley on the Swallows side. "Bring the Pep Squats on out to the field. Leave your clothes behind. Late enough ain't no prying eyes. Bus drivers are napping!" Doors closing to report in Goforth decided to leave Josie to entertain the Ref's. Roman going back into his office shut his door, closed the blinds and tipped his bottle. Fuck the tumbler!

Five minutes playing doorman Goforth found the herds vacating the locker rooms and carrying the limp bodies of exhausted and purring Pep Coaches. Calvin and Billy once more playing pachyderms held the ladies over their shoulders. Marching out toward the field the teams discovered cheerleaders frolicking and burst into a run. Goforth laughed following them all on out. Maya looking up at her man blew hair out of her face and razzed him then collapsed for the rest of the ride. It had been awhile since he had seen her this wiped out. Good! She needed to calm down more.

Out on the field both Swallows and Badgers stormed the cheerleaders sabotaging their shoelace formation. Taking bitches to the grass it quickly became a mass orgy. Big Calvin gently laying Maya on the ground sighed and gentlemanly asked her, "May I fuck you Miss Trinidad?" His shadow over her Maya cringed. 400 pounds of flab crawled over her and smothered her. The screaming was only beginning.

Piper dropped similarly fashioned with Billy Bronx right beside Calvin and Maya and shared the same sentiment, "Shall we dance Miss Cherry?" Piper had to laugh and reached out to hold Maya's hand. The Hispanic beauty sharing a hint of horror found Piper's gesture respectable. Even as Billy dropped in over Piper and disappeared beneath his massive body the women took it like pros. Friends to the bitter end. Doggypile! Dogpile in style!

********

Inside the school, Josie McKellen fucked all four Ref's up against the wall next to Roman's door. Once the old timers had unloaded into her and showed her mad respect via hugs they moved on to go home. At the back door the Refs saw the insanity on the field and found a renewed vigor. Walking out to referee the orgy whistles blew to switch partners. Fun was had by all.

The orgy continued until midnight.

Josie? She had no idea what was going on outdoors and chose to go cuddle up in Roman's lap. He needed her loyalty and she came through. He was proud of her in his drunken stupor. It was a good move on Josie's part. They both needed rest anyway before partying out by the river tomorrow. It wasn't until the teams returned to the locker rooms to get dressed that she learned what she missed. Poor Roman...Josie shot outside like a bolt of lightning and ran as fast as she could to the now darkened field. Finding Piper and Maya alone laying in the grass together Josie rolled up on them to hover.

"You fucking bitches. You had an orgy without me?"

"Quit your bawling Bestie!" Piper huddled hip to hip with Maya both exhausted beyond measure. Goforth walking down from the announcers booth with Donny Cates and Marcella VanCamp moved in to join the ladies. Marcella fully dressed again sat down next to Piper Indian style, Donny heading home.

"Marci? You're still here?" Josie smiled.

"Who do you think was screaming her lungs out over the PA system?" She spoke hoarsely. "I shocked even myself." A wink up at Chism all the ladies knew even he had tapped Marcella. DP between he and Donny. Her first ever.

"I guess I missed out on that too."

"Always next game." Piper laughed.

"Rhinos?" Marci coughed up.

"Horny bastards! Tsk Tsk Tusk!"

Maya knew them very well.

"WE'RE IN!"

Nobody but Josie cried over spilt milk. Of course, she did go for the victory lap earlier.

Slurp!

12