Starting from Scratch Ep. 119: SEX DRIVE

Story Info
Top down! Dicks up! Drive-thru! "How may I help you?"
4.6k words
4.64
6.1k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 119 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With their couples retreat now over, Piper Cherry, Jesse Manley, his girlfriend Tawny Martin, and Piper's nephew Mace Belmont abandoned her bed and found themselves starving. Piper in the lead prowled naked through her home and to her kitchen in search of sustenance. It hadn't dawned on her before now that she had eaten nothing but cum since Roger Dundee's houseboat. Other than peanuts instead of penis at River Rat's Bar she was feeling puckish.

While she rummaged her pantry, Mace sat with Jesse and Tawny on the living room sofa, nobody concerned with getting dressed or hiding from curtain less windows. "I think I just saw Travis go inside." Tawny stretched vibrantly, Jesse snuggling up to her while Mace put some music on to keep active.

"Probably watched us all fucking." Jesse sighed.

"He should be spending more time with Sable." Tawny frowned thinking to herself, "If he doesn't I will."

"What does she see in him?" Jesse frowned, peering out over the pool.

"Hey! Trav's awkward but he's a good guy." Mace acknowledged Jesse's skepticism of their relationship. "Sable can make her own decisions."

"I think she likes you too." Tawny giggled scratching her boob.

"She's awesome but too shy for me. Besides I have no shortage of hot chicks."

"Can't live off Cheerleaders alone Bro." Jesse chuckled. "Not that, that's not a mighty fine diet plan."

"Hey now! I'm a cheerleader."

"He did just fuck my aunt silly. Says something to me. Cheer Coach?"

"True, but you just nailed another cheerleader. Do you even go after other girls?"

"Heck yes! I nailed the cable lady when she hooked us up."

"No shit?" Jesse puckered impressed.

"Yeah, then there's Odessa. Only her sister is a cheerleader. I met a couple strippers from Cashanova when I was downtown, so there's a future prospect."

"DAMMIT!" They heard a temperamental Piper from the kitchen. "I need to go grocery shopping again."

"Make a list I'll go for you." Jesse volunteered.

"You on her leash now?" Tawny cocked an eye brow.

"I got no problem with that."

"Speaking of leash, I better walk Rotten again it's been a couple hours now." Mace said, "Where did I leave my sweats?"

"Over by my jeans in the hallway." Tawny hopped up intending to go get her own clothing. Meeting Piper in the hallway they nearly collided. "Sorry Pipes!"

"Pipes?" The bombshell blond smirked, "You screamed louder than I did during that love fest."

"Blame your nephew." Tawny fanned herself, "Dick Digler!"

"That good?" Piper whispered, Tawny peering for Jesse before replying with, "Best I've ever had." Piper puffed her cheeks at the possibility. She just couldn't go all the way with her nephew as tempting as his abilities might be. "You didn't hear my curiosity."

"Nope! I have your back Counsellor Cherry. We all do if you haven't caught on. There isn't a student at Horton Dexter that wouldn't take a bullet for you."

"Let's hope you're right. Same here pop tart." Piper nudged Tawny against the wall and kissed her on the lips warmly. "Damn! I think I just tasted Mace on you."

"Yummy, isn't he?" The redhead whispered and kissed Piper back. The hallway growing silent the boys came looking and found the ladies making out. Jesse sighed and shot a glance at Mace.

"Micky Double D's?"

"Drive thru?"

"My horse or your Ram?"

"Oooo! Convertible!" Mace laughed. Hearing them Piper tugged Tawny's head back by her fiery red hair to talk.

"Let's all go. My treat!"

"Better idea!" Jesse grinned. "Naked drive thru."

"Shotgun!" Piper bubbled up then kissed Tawny one more time. "Grab your keys Outlaw! Keys only! Mace grab my purse."

"Wait! I meant you and Tawny naked, not me and Mace too."

"OH, HELL NO!" Nephew reluctance.

"Pussy!" Piper told her nephew. "Let's go. Hurry the fuck up."

"Am I walking Rotten first?"

Rotten appeared out of nowhere hearing his name. In his jaws were the tattered remains of Tawny's panties. "Oh my God! He ate my underwear."

"Tawny is a cat name. He likes pussy as much as we do." Mace laughed taking what was left of the underwear from him. Holding it up as soggy as it was it was just too funny.

"I'll give you a few pairs." Piper smiled, "I swore mine off. Just give Rotten back his kitty litter."

"Maybe I should too. It's fun going without on dress code omission day."

"Only gets better Bred Sonja!" Piper winked. "I'm pushing Jesse's dad into more days. What do you guys think of pajama day?"

"Sheer nighties?" Tawny beamed.

"We'll see. We all need to keep in mind there's younger students."

"Fuck 70% of Horton-Dexter's Freshmen aren't virgins anymore." Jesse laughed, "I lost my virginity at 15."

"Regardless, we all play when it's safe only. If the seniors..." She points at Tawny, "...are keeping my secrets...it must be from as many of those age groups as we can too."

"Wait! What secrets?" Mace flared his eyes at his aunt.

"I'll tell you later. Put Rotten out by the pool we'll meet you in Jesse's car."

Sunday or not...here they cum.

Look out Golden Arches!

They weren't clowning around.

********

One block over from Piper...One house over from Kelly Herbert's...

"Dad?" Knox Hardecker observed Svetlana stripping out of her soaked white leggings to place them in their dryer along with Winslow Hardecker's blue polo. Winslow looking over his shoulder at his son through the laundry room door frowned at his boy staring so hard at her. She being a stripper he knew she was fearless and thrived on turning men on...but this was his house, his son, and he honestly wanted to be her one and only for as long as he had her on retainer. Door shut!

"How did you get that bitch Pop?" Knox rubbed his neck boggled by the new girlfriend. "Has to be his money, he being a big shot lawyer." Right on your dad's money with that theory Buddy Boy!

Hearing his dad chuckle then sigh and Svetty whispering something to the effect of, "Put money where mouth is." Knox had to move closer to listen better. Right beside the door, ear perked, he was startled by body weight slamming against the thin woodwork. Hearing his father say, "On your knees you little minx." Her reply, "Svetty like mink." Gurgling noises resounding, Knox just knew she was sucking his dad's dick.

"Should be me not him." He rolled his eyes, "This bitch is gonna be fun to have around here. Might not be my usual diabolic plan, but I have got to be nice to her and tell dad he needs to keep her. I'll work my swagger and get her when dad's not looking. Surely, she would rather have an energetic pecker like mine over his."

"How do you get all that down your throat?" He heard his dad gasp, "Balls too!" Knox had to go or masturbate right there. Let his dad have his moment, if he looked as if he respected Winslow without being too obvious, he was up to something his dad might loosen up and let his guard down. "See you soon Blondie."

Heading upstairs into his bedroom he stripped out of his sweats and considered a hot shower after partying all night with the Marquette gang. The vent by his bed was directly over the laundry room so he realized he could still hear them albeit muffled by the sounds of the dryer. It was pretty obvious his dad was having fun getting his blowjob. Driven crazy at his father's luck Knox gave up and put on a pair of jeans but went without his shirt or socks. Needing a cigarette, he stepped out on his balcony and fired one up. Using his stereo remote he skipped song after song until arriving on one he hadn't heard before. Spotify came in handy with their playlists made for the subscriber.

"Hmmm? Catchy! Who is this?" Cigarette drooping from his lips he returned to his bedroom to check out the playlist visually. "Raven Black, My Demons. Singer has a cool voice. Almost Harley Quinn!" Not only was Knox mesmerized by the song he actually pictured Svetty dressed up like the Batman villainess. Below him Svetlana too heard the chaotic music and paused with her mouth full of Winslow girth. Eyeballs peering up at the ceiling is appeared to Winslow as if she was possessed. The pause made no sense until he too heard the music.

"Knox and his fucking metal music. His room is above us he's probably trying to ruin our fun." Withdrawing her mouth from his beast she fondled him to keep him from thinking the worst.

"Like song! Use for dance at club. Must know who is."

"Now?" Winslow pouted.

"Come!" She stood up and gripped his cock in towing him. opening the door and stepping out. He still wearing his pants around his ankles had to kick them off or trip over them. She gave him two seconds before hauling him out of there like a dominatrix and through the house. Moving upstairs with Winslow in tow he complained every step up until she stopped and sucked him on the staircase, that went over well. Tension that Knox might come out of his room only elevated his blood pressure. Being a lawyer, he certainly knew how to keep his nerves in check in court, but in his home, it was a different story. Winslow had not brought any woman home in the four years since his ex-wife Shawna had left him for another man. It was tedious doing things around his son, even though he knew Knox was a pain in his ass.

The song becoming aggressive made Svetty respond to her throat thrusts in rapid almost devastating moves. His crown deep beyond missing tonsils felt incredible. She did say "Come!" He did! With warm creamy jizz filling her throat Svetty backed out then showed him his leftovers. Standing tall she gripped his wet dick and with garbled words said, "Come!"

"I just did!" Regardless he let her lead him to his son's bedroom. Peering through the door they saw Knox out on his balcony smoking and texting on his cell. Growling Winslow tried to persuade her to go to his own Master bedroom but the mad Russian refused and drug him against his wishes into the boy's room. Tossing poor Winslow on to Knox's queen size bed she crawled up on him and mounted his lap. Penetrating herself by guiding him into her she warded off his begging whispers of, "Not in here." Once she started riding him it was bitch boy over, Winslow gave up and enjoyed her insanity.

Seeing his stereo remote lying next to Winslow's head she bent over him to snatch it up. With the current song being the band Disturbed and their tune No More she sang to him using the remote as her microphone. Hair tossed about, tits bouncing, cum still toyed with on her tongue she froze just as he was ready to fire on her again. His eyes bulging to wonder why she used the remote to repeat the song by Raven Black. The change in tune instantly made Knox stand from leaning on his balcony railing and offer a queer look back through his doors. He couldn't see his dad and Svetty at his angle but put out his cigarette on the balcony rail before casting the butt out into their yard. More aptly, Kelly Herbert's grass.

Curious, he moved back into his room and immediately saw Svetty back in action riding his dad on his own fucking bed. Jaw dropped he offered hands to his sides with an expression of, "What the hell?"

His father had lost his ability to care as she rode him hard. Ignoring Knox, Svetty the sweaty gave him a show without eye contact. Just as his dad nutted dramatically Svetty turned her gaze on Knox and showed him her mouth full of loitering jizz. Spitting it over her lips she let it trickle down her chin before swallowing the rest. Song ending, she lifted his remote and played it a third time.

"Like song!" She told him. "Find more of band." She tossed the remote at Knox then collapsed forward over Winslow to feed him her breasts. She had yet to cum, so the gyrations were back in action. Knox whistled uncomfortably at seeing his dad get the hot chick. Obeying her hesitantly Knox looked up the catalog of albums of Raven Black. Finding their top 10 he played Damaged. It was more aggressive but Svetty loved its message. Maybe she too related to being damaged. Reacting seductively, she abandoned Winslow reclaiming the nipple he was sucking on and went into a spasm of theatrics in her upright ride, hands back in her hair.

"Mother fuck!" Was all Knox could say. Svetty was insanely erotic. Finding a third song of We are the Rejects by Raven Black she found the melody catchy and danced playfully as if she were Harley Quinn riding Batman. She loved her Batcave visitation! All she needed was pigtails and white makeup. With the chorus she rode Winslow violently until she stiffened up to cum on his cock. Song over, Knox stopped the music just to see their reaction.

Svetty landed back over Winslow and passionately kissed her lover. Win loved her passionate moment regardless of letting his son be a voyeur in her madness. At least her emotions appeared tuned in on him rather than her son. Fingers crossed!

"You two have fun." Knox spoke up, "I'm going downstairs. Oh! Change my bedding!"

As Knox left, he used the remote to find something more in the mood. Jinjer's On the Top! It was lonely there!

"You're incredible!" Winslow panted, "Why did we end up here?"

"You pay for excitement. I excite!"

"Me! Not my son!"

"He only DJ! You only BJ!" She rolled her eyes smirking, "You Win...I go slow!" WinSlow even!

********

Driving nude with the top down was exhilarating. Trying to decide where to get breakfast at a drive thru was pretty easy to figure out. Getting up the nerve to do it was another, so Jesse Manley simply cruised, the morning breeze less than when they left, the sun was raising the temperature. Hitting 78 currently the noon day forecast alluded to 92 so it wasn't far off it being 10:40. Breakfast hours at most fast foods was nearly over. The one good thing is Church was in session so a majority of those who might be offended by their act were isolated. Ducking down when passing vehicles with children was necessity. Finally, Piper had to get the ball rolling.

"I want an egg muffin." She turned in her seat and peered back at Mace and Tawny. To no surprise she found Tawny stroking Mace's monster cock and smiling at being busted by Piper. Smirking Piper joined in on the fun and reached over to grab Jesse's limpness, the fear obvious that they might get caught had made him lose his erectile function. The second he felt Piper's warm hand lightly fondling him it began to rise. "That means now Mustang Pally!"

"Ugggh! I'm going to regret this." Lowering his voice leaning into Piper he added, "Dad will kill all of us if we get arrested again." Keeping the knowledge from Tawny and Mace was necessary.

"Have some faith, Jesse. I told you I've got everything under control. Nashville's finest will have to be lenient due to...things." She wasn't getting into detail. Jesse had a good idea but just let it go.

"Here goes! Micky here's my dicky!" Turn signal on he rolled in line at the restaurants double drive thru lanes. There was only one other car currently and it was a guy by himself in a van. At first the African American man was lost in thought staring at the menu board. Piper peering over instantly recognized him. Giddy at the sight Piper abandoned Jesse's cock to unhook her seatbelt and leave the Mustang. Jesse bulging his eyes knowing there were cameras whispered, "Are you insane? Get back here!"

Slyly moving around the menu, she snuck up on the guy as he recited his order. Startled by her he dropped his jaw recalling her identity as well. Nearly calling her by name he paused to realize she was totally nude. The man over the speaker asked him to repeat his order then paused to say, "Oh shit!" The register attendant having seen Piper in his camera looked about for safety. He being the only person at the second window gave him access to a view the other employees couldn't see from the kitchen and front counter.

"Hey Stranger!" Piper batted her eyes and lay on her arms folded over his window sill.

"Daaaaaamn! Getting bold, aren't you?"

"Still Smooth, Smooth?" She winked at the older brother of Maynard Smooth, the guy who had installed her home surveillance cameras when she first moved to Nashville.

"Damn straight! Need any more cameras hooked up? I just finished putting new cams in at Horton Dexter. Gym!" A few other places but he left it at that.

"That's right Carlos was doing that yesterday wasn't he? Actually, Anthony, you stud you, yes, I remembered your name. Set me an appointment to add some cameras in my bathroom and upstairs."

"Still fine as ever." He grew lost in her eyes. "I'll be in touch when I'm free."

"Has Maynard...?" She was curious if her Detention boys were keeping their word about not blabbing over the things she did, they did. If Anthony Smooth had no clue over his little brother's fun and shames, she would believe the boys more.

"Has my bro what?"

"Mentioned he knew me?"

"Oh! Yeah, he says you're cool. Ummm? I might have told him about my day in your house."

"I figured! Well, you get to see more than my tits this time." She stepped back and let him lean over his door to peer down at her perfection. "Maybe when you hook me up, I'll hook you up." She playfully flirted. Hearing Jesse recite their order she gnashed her teeth, "I better get back in the car before anyone pulls up behind us."

"Good to see you again." He nodded his eyes not once leaving her pussy. Turning in step she leaned against the speaker and twerked for him, her ass gyrating and vibrating with loads of cheerleading talent. "Daaaaaaaaamn!" Repeat performance on his part. "I'll be in touch."

"Bet my ass you will." She razzed him then hurried back to the car. In watching her wiggle away he looked over to discover Tawny Martin, he knew her as well considering she at one time slept with Maynard in their shared bedroom back in the day. Tawny waved at him just as she rose to stand in the car seat to pose for him. Yep! "Damn!" again.

In her stance she repositioned facing the rear of the car and lowered herself down in straddling Mace. Cock guided in; she rode Belmont with vigor. Anthony had to shake his head and pull forward before Jesse could. Nodding at Jesse, Anthony chuckled. "Fucking the Principal's boy too. Hot damn!"

With Jesse holding out to be certain he got Piper's order right he called back to the guy taking the order. "Add two hash browns and a medium OJ."

"You guys are nuts." The guy laughed in a low-level response.

"That's Hardecker's buddy Dip." Mace knew he recognized the voice as Tawny bounced on his erection with some serious moaning.

"Hi Dip!" Tawny blurted.

"Hey Tawny! Pull forward!" Dip instructed. With another car pulling behind Jesse, Tawny leaned over Mace to hide. Good enough for him he loved kissing on her. Jesse eying through his rearview at how chummy they were getting hit his gas and avoided the car behind him. It wouldn't last. Piper noting Jesse's nerves returned her hand to his cock and told him, "Just relax!"

"Trying!" Now behind Anthony, they spotted Dip talking to him and taking his money. A quick monetary exchange Anthony moved on to the pickup window. Easing forward Jesse met with Dip who was drooling all over himself. He had seen Piper before, but there was no denying he loved seeing her again. Even more, this was the first chance he had in getting a good look at Tawny. He fumbled in taking Piper's debit card from Jesse and dropped it between the building and his car.

"Shit! I got it." Dip stepped through a side door and swallowed dryly at the car behind Jesse who had been waiting on him to take her order. Hurrying between he found himself lured in by Tawny's gyrations. No choice but to bend and pluck up Jesse's card he turned and saw Mace's cock as she rose up on it, her pink pussy rippling around his girth. "Lucky fucker!" Dip mouthed at Mace. He couldn't agree more.

Hurrying back inside he told the woman waiting to hold on in order to give these streakers a chance to escape. Matters doubled he knew they had to get past Evelyn up front who would be passing them their food order. Evelyn was a no-nonsense middle-aged woman not afraid to speak her mind. Dip knew it well after being set straight a number of times. In giving back Piper's debit card Dip looked down and saw Piper leaning over Jesse, her head bobbing up and down. "Lucky fuckers!" He huffed at Jesse. Taking the card Dip had to warn them. "Be careful...Evelyn can be a bitch."

12