Starting from Scratch Ep. 124: FRISKY BEESWAX

Story Info
Candle wax! Turtle Wax! Travis Whacks!
5.4k words
4.67
3.7k
0
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 124 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Having slept her day away Dakota McKellen finally revived around 1:30 in the afternoon. Snug in her bed she lay there reflecting on everything she and her sister achieved while partying next door with Mace Belmont, including what they had talked about a couple hours prior. The slightest lift of her covers to peer beneath at her nudity she giggled, "I'm still wearing Mace's cum. I didn't go swimming to wash off after he and I got frisky in his bedroom. Why didn't I just let him take my virginity? God! I was so close, and he felt so good on top of me."

The image of him rolling his humongous dick along her labia and feeling the tip of it slip ever so lightly toward her vulva she lost control of her limbs kicking and squealing at her bedding. Off they went, fingers in use. "Mmmm! I wonder if he's home. I'd rather he rubs me. I bet he would if I went over there and teased him again." Convinced she was right she crawled from bed and took a shower to freshen up. Bad breath from Jack Daniel's and tasting Mace's dick during Truth or Dare she needed to brush to feel alive again. Stepping out of her ten-minute warm waterfall she dried off and did just that.

Air drying, she stepped back into her bedroom to see the gold sequin dress she wore, the one borrowed from her mother without permission. Plucking it up she knew she needed to hang it back up before her mom noticed it. She hadn't been woken by either parent, so she felt as if she got away with murder. "I wonder if anyone is home? Sable might still be at Trav's for that silly pancake thing. Mom was supposed to go shopping for our birthday gifts yet again. I swear she buys for herself more than she does us. Cowboy outfit...pfft!" She recalled Josie's haul yesterday.

Opening her bedroom door she listened for activity, not so much as a cricket. Her parents' door ajar she shuffled over and lightly nudged it just in case her father was sleeping. She hoped he might be just to see his dick if he was sleeping nude. Not today! "Might be in his office I better tiptoe seeing as he's right underneath me." Hugging the walls to avoid creaking she hung her borrowed dress up and hurried back out of the room closing the door to the point she found it. After running around naked with her sister yesterday she shrugged and just went on downstairs.

Walking past her father's office she jumped in front of the opened door and yelled, "Taa Daaa!" Frowning at finding it empty of life she rolled her eyes. "Daddy must have gone out. Maybe he went shopping with mom." A moment to ponder that she laughed, "Yeah right! Mom's probably with Coach Crandell." Off to get a cold drink of milk and a cherry pop tart. A stale one at that. "Go grocery shopping already." She spat out the dough and tried to wash it down but even the milk was getting tainted. "Bleeeech!" Mouthwash in the main level powder room to the rescue.

Giving up on any form of breakfast, lunch, brunch, she strolled about. Lifting up over the kitchen sink to peer out at their backyard she could see the Herbert house. In the narrow stretch of yard between Kelly's home and the Hardecker house she spotted Dominic Black's humongous Dodge Ram, so she knew the giant was still there after he charged in like a bull to get his bottle of Jack and haul a drunk Travis Herbert home. Just thinking of that huge fucker made her get the chills. Unlike her sister Sable she was not fond of the hillbilly from Hell. "All yours Sissy. I'll take Daddy anytime." Just admitting that she got wet.

"Mace!" She nearly forgot him. Hurrying through the house to their living room she parted a curtain to see his own big truck outside in Piper's driveway. "He is home. I better go get dressed before he decides to leave for any reason. I want more play time, at least until Daddy comes home. I'd rather tease him." A bolt upstairs she finds her bikini bottoms and puts those on. White and tight she looked in her mirror to conform them to her pussy so that her pubes might be shown over the top. A pale-yellow t-shirt that complimented her tummy gave her lower abdomen plenty of room to shine. Not a crop top but just down to her belly button. "So sexy!"

Hurrying back downstairs she put on flip flops and raced out the door. Outside trimming their street hedges their next-door neighbor Darren heard the door and looked her way. Waving at her he groaned that he wished he were thirty years younger. That kid's body was bringing on his third childhood. He truly loved living next door to Henry, he always had the hot young girlies. Lucky guy! Dakota waving back giggled and feigned dropping something in the grass and bent over touching her toes. Not only did her bikini bottoms sink between her ass cheeks but her t-shirt fanned low, and Darren could see her under boobs. He nearly trimmed the hedge too low. Off she went wiggling like a porn star. Teasing was so much fun.

"Good God almighty!" Darren felt guilty in the moment, looking back at his wife Lindsey sitting on the front steps watching her man dealing with the trim. Two versions of said trim but she was clueless as to the term. Lindsey was too busy swatting flies to note Dakota's intentional mischief. Yes, there was a God...alrighty!

Reaching Piper's front door Dakota started to knock when it dawned on her something of great value. "Piper once told us to just come on in. So, if the door is unlocked, I'm taking her up on that." Of course, it was! Mace was up and watching his early morning porno. He just couldn't get enough of Francesca the cable girl's porn star twin. With Rotten out back secluded to the pool Dakota found it easy to sneak in. Quiet as a mouse she snuck inside and closed the door. Giddy at not having to ring a doorbell she tiptoed to the living room archway and peeked around the corner. "Oh my gosh! He's watching the porno we looked at last night. He must really like this one." Ohhhh yeaaaaaah!

With no dog to offer any warning she crept up behind the sofa and leered over his head to watch him devastate his nine-point five-inch monster. Eyes bulging at how hard he managed to keep something so large, she simply could not interrupt him. She wanted to watch him from beginning to end. While hearing him mumble she had to listen closely.

"God, I miss her." Dakota smiled brightly. Surely, he had to be talking about her. In truth he meant the cable girl Franky, but sure! "I need to fuck that slut here soon."

"I'm a slut?" She winced then grew bubbly, "I guess I am, even though I still have my virginity. Not for much longer though." She sucked on her fingernail admiring the girth of his boa, the head nearly as big as her clenched fist. Comparing it behind his back she actually recalled sucking him off, sadly her sister Sable getting more benefit out of it than she. Still, she took her doubled fist to her mouth and wrapped her lips around it just to fantasize of their Truth or Dare insanity. Right hand free she slid her fingers delicately down beneath her bikini bottoms and across her silky pubic tower. The second she tickled her clit she teetered up and down on her toes nervously. The shine of his thick purple crown mesmerizing she hit home; her vulva soaked she tempted fate digging as deep as her virginity allowed without destruction. It felt so good to touch herself. His moans only adding fuel to her own lust. It was difficult not to join him in moaning, but she wanted him to finish before revealing herself.

"I should take her ass next time. Shove my big ole' cock right up her. Franky goes to Hollywood!" He groaned getting very close to detonation. Calling out Franky as in Francesca, Dakota presumed Franky was the adorable nickname for his penis.

"Whoa!" Dakota paused lowering her damp fist, "No way are you going near that hole Franky. Maybe next year if you're still here." The thought made her bite her lower lip and envision it. "I guess I just can't imagine that. I'd need someone I totally trust to go back there. Someone like Daddy." There it was her brain crush was back on her father. Smiling at the idea she rubbed her cunt that much harder. A weird thought crossed her mind of she stretched out in Mace's bed like last night, Mace to her left, Angus Furlong to her right, and Daddy looming over her grazing his dick along her labia like Mace had. "Where did come from? I haven't even lost my virginity and I'm thinking of a threesome... wait, that would be a foursome. Oh gosh!" The image became so vivid she ran her free hand up under her t-shirt and palmed a breast. Between the two sensations and hearing Mace Belmont moan she was getting overheated.

"Next time I take her to bed I'm fucking the shit out of her." He rallied a loud snarl and beat his beast so hard she could see him straining. Her expression feeding upon his emotions Dakota panted in short huffs of ecstasy. She was going to cum right along with Mace. There was no stopping now for either of them. Upon his final pumps his dick shot a missile up into the air so high she dropped her jaw. Three more shots half as high all falling down over his abdomen, she lost her composure. Her loud squeal sent Mace into a panic. Jumping up he sat forward and turned to see Dakota masturbating behind the couch back. Technically presuming, he could really only see her face and her hand under her shirt. "WHAT THE FUCK? DAKOTA?" He truly hoped it wasn't Sable. His guilt concerning her was eating him up, due to his friendship with Travis Herbert.

"Hiiii!" She gnashed her teeth, "That was so amazing! You shot higher than you did last night. Way higher!"

"What are you doing sneaking in on a guy? You scared the life out of me."

"I was bored at home by myself. Angus isn't texting me after the football game incident. I think he's..."

"He did hurt his shoulder during the game." Mace pulled his sweats up from his ankles to cover his drooling pecker. "Were you just masturbating with me?"

"Uh huh!" She nodded with an extremely erotic tone to her voice. "We should do it again."

"Yeah...about that!" He sighed then inflated his cheeks. "I don't think we should do anything more...well...until after you...lose your virginity to Angus. I feel like a total douche for going so far with you." He tried to put his hands in nonexistent back pockets and felt stupid, moving them to his hips in a Superman pose. "Even worse, what I let myself do with Sable. Trav doesn't deserve my betrayal, or hers. She needs to not tell him or it's going to kill our friendships."

"That's on her. You know you liked what we did together." She licked her fingertips of her wetness and jumped up rolling over the back of the couch to lay on the cushion facing him, legs wide, bikini bottoms awry, he could see her trickling twat. "Take those pants off."

"Dakota...stop!" Her right foot reaching upward taps his spiked erection wagging it.

"I don't want to. Take them off Mister Mace." Her baby like tone made him tense up. "You need to rub Franky there on my kitty again."

"Shit! She heard me talk about Francesca." He flared his eyes watching her untie her bikini bottoms and tug them sensually up between her thighs until no longer a concern. Off to the cushion next to her.

"Put the tip right here." She now used both hands to lift her hood to expose her clit better. "It's really sensitive here."

"Well yeah!" He frowned, "Most sensitive spot on a girl. I... stop kicking my dick."

"I'll stop kicking if you start licking."

"What?"

"Eat me! You didn't really do that last night. I want experience Mace. Teach me. I want to know I'm good at what I do. If you eat me, you can tell me if I'm moaning good enough. I need to know how to react in a way that drives a boy crazy." Same tactics as she used on her father. Henry would never know she let Mace do this. Deny! Deny! De--lie!

"Dakota...I can't." This led her to lift her shirt and flash him her perfect 34B's. "Fuck me!" Piper was still rubbing off on him, her stress relief comment overly used.

"Is that what you want?" She shared her sparkling gaze sheepishly. Tempted to let him fuck her she finally caved to her own set of ethics. "After Angus, I'll do it with you. I made a promise to him first, so I want to keep it. Once that's over I'm coming for you Mister." Again, she taps her toes on his erection. He simply stared at her beguiling allure. Fuck she was beautiful! "Oooo! What's this?" She sat up viewing the porno on Piper's 80-inch TV, the actors life like in size. "What is that guy putting on her?"

Turning in step Mace watched his Francesca lookalike being seduced with candle wax. The actor standing on his knees over her dripping hot paraffin as the actress cooed. "That's hot candle wax."

"Ouchy! That must hurt."

"Not too bad. You just have to use the right kind of wax. Too hot then yeah it might scar your skin."

"That's scary. I like my skin the way it is."

"So do I." He sighed sitting down next to her. "Aunt Piper has a whole candle kit in her closet. It's the kind of wax that doesn't burn as hot so it's better on the flesh."

"Really? You've used it?"

"No! I mean I've read up on it. Seen it in the porn here. I just know Aunt Piper would never use anything that might ruin her looks. I googled the brand, and it says it's not harmful at certain temperatures."

"Go get it. I'll meet you in your bed."

"Wait! What?" Before he could react, she stood up and took her t-shirt off. Spanking her bottom with both palms she giggled and skipped across the room. Up the stairs she went. Hearing her dive on to his bed through Piper's bedroom ceiling he shook his head.

"I'm so fucking stupid."

********

Skipping back in time...

One block over...the Herbert household...front yard.

"Why are you always wanting to hang around that asshole?"

"I guess I like assholes." Sable McKellen razzed her boyfriend, Travis. "You should try being nice to Mister Black, maybe he might be nice back."

"No fucking way!"

"Are you just afraid that he's taking your mom away from you?"

"Calling me a Momma's boy?" He paused his video game that they were playing in his bedroom. He was playing that is, she simply lay on her belly watching him. She was getting bored fast, she wanted to be outside with Dominic and Kelly. Ditching Travis though might make him mad at her. Bad enough she let Dominic carry him home drunk last night. He got over it faster than expected because he knew she couldn't have stopped him. Either he woke up in his cozy bed or on the pool's concrete, it didn't matter. It just felt...wrong Dominic doing that to him. Dom was not his father, acting like one pissed him off to no end. That called for retaliation, stumbling back over Piper's fence and ending up on her sofa.

"If her lace underwear fits." She tickled him from the side.

"Come on she never wears..." He grits his teeth. TMI! Which meant he liked to check out his own mom. Bad move Pervert! "I'm not a Momma's boy."

"I'm a Daddy's girl. There's nothing to be ashamed of being close to a parent." Dakota was more Daddy's girl than she was, but the fondness was definitely there, much more than for her mother Josie. "My clothes should be dry by now. I'm going down to check on them." Wearing one of Trav's t-shirts with nothing beneath it she enjoyed the time teasing him lying on his bed. Clever glances saw how hard he was the entire time they had been upstairs. However, for a noted pervert he had kept his distance the last two hours outside of kissing and rubbing her back. Last night he was all over her at Piper's house until he got too drunk to know what he, or she was doing. Worked out for her at least!

Maybe he was embarrassed over his passing out, or how Dom manhandled him in front of her, or maybe just maybe he was hiding how Dom might just be growing on him. Denial was a savage in some people, ripping at their gut trying to sort out right from wrong, love from hate. He knew one thing...he missed his real dad. Life just wasn't easy anymore. With a palm to his cheek Sable took her leave. Travis sulked for all of two minutes then returned to his Red Dead Redemption game. Cowboys and Indians, all the way! An ever so brief mental image of his Sociology teacher Chandra Mahcarti made him pause and nearly die in the game. Where did that come from? Wrong Indian!

Heading downstairs Sable stretched out Trav's t-shirt playfully exposing herself in walking down the staircase. She knew Trav's mother Kelly was outside helping Dom wax his truck after washing it earlier. So, in that knowledge she found herself imagining coming down to see Dominic naked in the living room. Someday that fantasy would really happen, but it was still in the future. All she knew at this point was he was intrigued at best, or he wouldn't have gotten hard outside earlier around her. A mad crush brewing was one thing but to actually be with him scared her to death. His body alone dwarfed her. He was well over twice her size and mass. His dick alone was her forearm and fist. BOO! She got an unmistakable chill at even being in his arms.

Before making her way to the laundry room she took a look out the picture window to see Dom and Kelly. Kelly was in a really skimpy bikini. "Wow! Her bikini is about as dangerous as the ones we borrowed from mom's stash. Definitely micro! Dom must really like showing her off. Is that what it would be like if he and I... what am I thinking? I'm a kid, I'm Kelly's son's girlfriend. I..." Dom stretching alone with his back muscles bulging made her freeze in verse. "I'd give anything just to give him a back massage."

Exhaling she gave up knowing the risk would destroy everyone. Shuffling to the laundry room she checked the clothing and still found things damp. She could just go home and change but that might mean her father making her stay home. Surely, he was home by now. Not quite yet, give him fifteen minutes. "Cami is dry but my jean shorts are still pretty damp yet. I'll put the load in for another fifteen minutes and see what happens. I want to go out and help them, but Kelly might get mad. After everything earlier, I feel like she thinks I'm trying to steal her man." Lid closed; timer reset she turned the dryer on. "I guess I kind of am. I know it won't go too far though, just teasing. Although, unless I just don't know yet Dom has told her of seeing my tits. Or even about last night by the swimming pool. Oh my god! Is Dom... keeping me a secret?" Her joy increased when she heard the front door open and discovered Dominic coming inside.

"Done waxing your truck already?" She stepped from the dining room as he trudged through to the powder room. Leaving the door open she witnessed him lowering his sweats to dangle his dick over the toilet seat. A resounding downpour she saw his dick raining urine and grimaced. Still, she had never seen a man pee before. Even though he had peed over the deck off Trav's bedroom while she hid under it, she didn't look directly at it.

"You gonna keep gawkin'?" He spoke without looking back at her.

"Sorry! It's not like I haven't seen you before." She defied logic trying to not appear shy. The last few weeks she had come a long way in that department. "Can I ask you a question Mister Black?"

"I reckon." He shook off droplets and flushed the toilet. Hands washed at the sink he listened.

"Did you tell Kelly that I saw you? You saw me too?"

"She need to know?"

"What?" That caught her off guard.

"Don't matter if I did or didn't. She has no say in what I do. She accepts it or I move on."

"I just don't want her to be angry with me."

"I forbid that." He stepped out and stood over her looking down. Her nipples spiked right before his eyes. He knew she was turned on by him. "I got things to do. Mind movin' aside?"

"Make me!" She razzed him. In the blink of an eye, he grabbed her by her biceps and moved her, standing her back on the carpet to walk on out. Amazed at the ease of his decision she danced in step. "I weigh nothing." Not to him.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12