Starting from Scratch Ep. 133: PIP SQUEAK

Story Info
Mimi Mouse in the House. Look out Goofy.
3.7k words
4.78
3.2k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 133 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Principal Carl Manley was pleasantly surprised by his Art Teacher 25-year-old Mimi "the Mouse" Alexander. After calling off work for personal reasons, which he presumed was the humiliation of being arrested with six other members of his faculty for indecent exposure and lude acts, she decided to come on in to work after lunch. Even more of a shock was her sudden changes in attire, going from skirts to her ankles to skirts barely covering her hips, sometimes not even that. Had something snapped in the girl's brain now that she had put herself out there more? Running with the likes of Counsellor Piper Cherry undoubtedly corrupted this poor innocent girl. Perhaps a certain police officer controlling her actions inspired her as well. Bad cops had their moments! Regardless even though he wasn't aware of that particular part of her arrest Carl approved.

"Tell me Mimi... did Piper put you up to this puppy dog act?"

"Yes and no... Sir."

"Let's keep that Sir title in use from this day forward. I've missed that since the military."

"I can do that."

"Good! Now let's talk about this a bit more. You've always been quiet so I'm thinking you've been hiding a part of you that's finally stepping out. Crawling out for a better term."

"I enjoy watching Fifty Shades of Grey."

"Whatever that is... keep watching it."

"I've seen it many times, all three chapters. The books are much steamier."

"I'll look... you know what? Why don't we watch it together sometime."

"I would like that Sir."

"You know I've always been fond of you, correct?"

"I have recently figured that out Sir."

"Piper tell you. Don't lie." She paused for a moment feeling guilty of already betraying the secret Piper had just told her about Carl.

"She did Sir. Please do not be mad at her."

"I'm not upset. You would know if I was." He leaned forward and palmed her chin lifting her eyes to meet his. "I like the contacts. No more glasses, I love your beautiful eyes."

"Yes Sir."

"Does my being married bother you?"

"I will learn to accept that."

"Good answer. I'll never leave my wife, but I will most certainly entertain this idea of owning you."

"Owning?" She trembled, "I... have always envisioned being possessed by a Master."

"I'm much older Mimi. Does this bother you?"

"No Sir! I... would be honored to serve you to the best of my ability."

"We'll work on this together. For now, turn around and bend over, face pressed against my carpet." Timid she does as he directed, her bare ass in full bloom for Carl to inspect with both hands. She was petite as all get outweighing in at 90 pounds at her 5-foot status. "You have a beautiful ass, Mimi."

"I'm glad you like it Sir." She huffed, feeling his fingers tenderly caress over the crease of her extraordinarily thin labia. Pressing in on it lightly his fingertip felt her warm wet pussy massaging it until she whimpered. Touching her clit, she tensed up but kept her posture at his mercy, his thumb now inspired to tease her butt pucker. Before her arrest Mimi had never in her life had anal penetration, her men limited to the male Teacher's she had been arrested alongside, and the officer's that took advantage of them in their cell. All but one however only fucked her tight little pussy. Other than them, only her best friend LeAnne Logarth had touched her, often finding being with women less intimidating. Ignoring her stress over it she let him press his thumb inside her anal cavity and let out a gasp, her pussy tearing up before his eyes, saturating his fingertips before even entering her vulva.

"Someone just got excited."

"I like your touch Sir."

"I plan on touching you more often. Opposed to that?"

"No Sir!"

"Good! A day at a time then. What's this I hear about you wearing a vibrating bullet in class?"

"I... it feels good when I get stressed. How did you know?"

"Nothing escapes me. Trust me when I say that." His halls holding secret surveillance cameras hidden among obvious more noticeable ones to throw his students off. So far however he didn't know the full extent of Dakota McKellen's locker side shows with Angus Furlong and Robin Banks. More recently with new cameras installed in the gymnasium he did know of Furlong fucking cheerleader Tina Wiles. Josie McKellen's team spirit being taken daily in her classroom amongst other orchestrated places such as on the school's front doorstep, in the parking lot, even on the football field. It was true nothing escaped his peeping tom eye. Those blind spots would be taken care of here soon. Truth be told he had a whole cabinet of videos he had recorded just since hiring Piper Cherry. He... was a collector of sluts.

"Then you know..."

"About you masturbating with Kevin Fowler. Do you like Kevin?"

"He is nice. We only help one another. Like me he is shy."

"Keep doing that. From what I understand he fucked you recently."

"Yes. Briefly when we all switched partners the night we were arrested."

"So... Roger Dundee, Damon Rice, and Dewey Knowles too?"

"Coach Crandall as well. We played Musical men that night. We were all so very drunk."

"Piper's idea I presume."

"Yes. It was fun until..."

"What happened in jail?" He had no idea but suspected hijinks even there. Piper was too contagious not to arrange something, Josie equally devious. As a Drill Sargent in the Army, he liked being kept abreast. "I need you to tell all Mimi. Hide nothing."

"We... had sex with the guards. So did the men."

"Dundee?"

"All of them. The men with only female officers."

"And they didn't just let you idiots off for good behavior? Why the hell did I have to bail you people out?"

"Piper had the money but no access to it being locked up. We couldn't get anyone else by phone. Josie refused to call her husband. The others panicked over their families finding out, so Piper took charge."

"Having Josie call me."

"Yes. May I speak freely Sir?"

"Speak up."

"When your son came to our aid it made me think of you. You... are in charge."

"Damn right I am. Always will be."

"I feel safe knowing you are there for us... me."

"You should." His teasing fingertips finally dig in making Mimi wheeze. "One finger and you're tight."

"I... don't have that much experience."

"Think we should change that?"

"I will obey."

"No matter what I order you to do?"

"Yes."

"I think it's time you kept up with the likes of Josie and Piper?"

"What do you mean?"

"Show off to those old enough to participate? Piper has the Seniors tight lipped on everything she gets away with. Maybe it's time you expected the same."

"If you wish it, I will show more of me to them."

"I'll have Piper and Josie spread the word that they keep quiet and protect you at all costs."

"Am I too... have sex with them? Reese Teller seems to want me, but I avoid him because Josie likes him."

"Step it up, I don't care who as long as they're trustworthy. Teller is on the table if you get past Josie's noose on him."

"I will suggest to her that she should share him."

"Good!" He removes his fingers and brings her wetness to his nose to inhale her scent, from there licking his fingers, "You taste good Mimi."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Alright! Brush the cat hairs off your skirt and get back to work."

"Sorry! I use a lint roller, but I cannot always get every hair."

"Give it here." She stands up and digs into her purse for the lint roller, letting him remove the stray cat hairs from the back of her skirt. "There!" He returns the roller.

"May I go Sir?"

"One last thing. Suck off Fowler. He needs a stress reliever."

"Yes Sir. After our last class."

"Wear his cum on your face and stop by my office before you leave. No matter who sees you... keep calm and arrive. Eat his jizz right in front of me."

"I will succeed Sir."

"Mimi?"

"Yes?"

"For the record? I've wanted you since the day you started here. I'm happy you're... evolving."

"For the record Sir? When I heard you used to be a Drill Sargent I... sometimes fantasized about being in the Army under you."

"Barking orders?"

"Yes." She smiled sheepishly.

"Keep that fantasy up. NOW GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF HERE!"

Jumping at his command Mimi Alexander left his office with a Cheshire Cat grin. Heading upstairs to the second floor she passed by Josie McKellen's classroom then took a step back to peer through her opened door. Even while teaching Josie was teasing boys in some fashion, sly and certain of whom was seeing her body parts. While at her desk Josie sensed someone in her doorway and shot a glare right at Mimi. Mimi fluttered her fingers then blew Josie a kiss. Josie in response mooned her ever so quickly then straightened up. Mimi found it in her to moon back. Jaw dropped Josie realized Mimi's dress being short and missing panties. Impressed she paused her class and ventured out into the hall to hug Mimi.

"Look at you! Little Miss Adventure. I adore you, Mimi."

"I love you too Josie."

"You look incredible. No glasses, gorgeous legs, cute butt. I'm glad you decided to get brave."

"No turning back." Mimi sheepishly smiled, giddy she leaned into her friend and whispered, "I am owned now."

"What?" Josie lowered her chin in awe, "By who?"

"Carl." She bubbled up, "Can I fuck Reese?"

"What?' Josie was taken by surprise. Shrugging after a moment to let it sink in Josie replied back, "Uhhh? Sure! It's not like I own him." Yet, he in ways owned her.

"I just wanted your permission first. I respect you, Josie."

"You really didn't need my permission, Mimi. We all do what and who we want. Enjoy yourself Sweetie." Josie winced, "Carl? Really?" She knew that he liked Mimi but never ever suspected he might finally open up, having turned down Piper many times. "I'm happy for the both of you." She had to return to her class but ventured one last hug, "Go get 'em Tiger."

"That's the name of another of my cats."

"Awww!" Josie pinched Mimi's cheek then turned away, "Back to the renAiSSance." Her final moon accompanied by a slap to her right butt cheek left Mimi to giggle and bite her nail. Lingering a moment to feel inspired Squeaky Alexander grew giddy and shuffled the rest of the way to her classroom. She was curious to see just how Piper was teaching her students.

Slyly peeking around the doorway, she didn't see Piper sitting at her desk. Concluding she must be circulating the room Mimi went on in and scanned about the larger portion of her room. To her shock she found Piper laying in the middle of the floor lifelessly, her Senior class of students standing around her drawing with pads. Eyes bulging Mimi snuck to her desk quietly and sat her purse under it, from there she took her heels off and tiptoed out amongst her absorbed students. She knew Piper wasn't unconscious or the students would be calling for help. It was then Mimi noticed a chalk outline drawn around her body. Recalling Carl's earlier comment Piper must have found it funny enough to have a student do just that, laying there as if a dead body.

Her dress unbuttoned some offered healthy mounds of her breasts, nipples barely hidden, one twitch and they would be in sight. Curled on her right side it was easy enough to see her ass and perfectly compressed clam. It amazed Mimi just how bold Piper was around the Seniors. While Mimi knew they were all 18 what did surprise her was that a fair share of them were likely new to her. Having only been here a few weeks there was no way of introducing herself to each and every student in the largest graduating class in Horton-Dexter history. Yet, each of them was accepting her exposure without appearing insulted or troubled. Even the girls in the glass were grinning at one another with intrigue.

Playing dead seemed to be a fun thing to do for Piper, her eyes weren't even blinking. Finger to her lips Mimi forewarned her students that she was present, hiding from Piper's immediate sight line. Kneeling behind Piper, Mimi pinched the Counsellor's skirt and lifted it even higher. Amazed by their normally shy Teacher the group just watched. Piper was not even reacting to her skirt moving higher. If she suspected one of the students were getting fresh, she sure didn't retaliate. Piper was just incredible. Feeling evil Mimi borrowed a drawing pen from Caleb Hamner of Horton-Dexter's old Track Team, no longer existent due to budget cuts and strategically lined it up to Piper's butt pucker and pressed it inside her. The group nearly burst into laughter but held their breathes.

Piper's eyes flaring now she winced just as quickly, "Okay! Who's raping the corpse?"

"Me!" Mimi pulled the pen out and handed it back to Caleb who chuckled offering to sell the pen for twenty bucks.

"Squeaky!!!" Piper only lifted her head to peer over her shoulder at the cutie. "Come lay with the dead." She reached a single hand back and pulled Mimi over her body, in the process her students got their first ever look at Mimi's petite ass in full view. The treat escalated when Piper's nipples popped free of their thin coverage, only to be obstructed from view by Mimi's body.

"Dang Mimi!" Jeff Probeck also from the former track team shared his awe, "Now that's one sexy double homicide."

"They like your ass." Piper giggled.

"Hell, yes we do. I think we've all dreamt of getting you naked Miss Alexander." Bruce Carpenter acknowledged.

"I know I did." Yolanda Dunn smirked, "I'm drawing it right now."

"Should we change positions Squeaky? Every few minutes so our budding artists can find perspective better?"

Shivering Mimi looked around at her class and found the courage to say, "Nude models?"

The entire class of 23 students quietly spoke up as one in saying, "Do it!", some adding, "Please do it." Piper puckered her lower lip and sat up to unbutton Mimi's cute yellow dress and ease it from her shoulders. Yolanda Dunn kneeling behind Mimi offered to lay her dress aside so that she didn't get chalk on it. Mimi Alexander was naked in her classroom and shaking like a leaf. Still, with Piper undressing her she felt obligated to assist Piper out of her dress. Seconds after Mimi drew Piper's own dress from her body, Caleb Hamner claimed it as Yolanda had, neatly laying it over a chair back.

"May I formally introduce the newest addition to the Cherry Pickers Club." Piper Cherry giggled fluffing up Mimi's perky little 34B's. "Start sketching, this isn't a comedy." The students quieted down and began drawing even though most wanted to just observe the naked beauties. Some of them had heard rumor of Piper's risqué antics but never in such a display. Now they knew. From this day onward Piper knew a few more folks that she could taunt. Mimi too realized just how much her class adored her, the more compliments she heard the wetter she got.

"You two should kiss." Tony Frazier suggested, "I want to draw you two swapping spit." Hearing this Mimi found a surge of adrenalin and moved to her knees to storm Piper's mouth. Being bi-sexual leaning more toward girls having been spoiled by her bestie LeAnne Logarth, Mimi swiftly melded into a passionate overtaking of Piper's lips. Steamy without resistance the lovely ladies of Horton-Dexter frenched for the art hungry aficionados.

Mimi whimpering felt liberated of her normally guarded relations with pretty much everyone. Her response was to eagerly claw at Piper's blond mane. In return Piper relocated her hand to Squeaky's cute chest and fondled her breasts. The feud of passion escalated by the minute until both women were stretching out on the tile and pawing one another up like true lovers might. The students gave up drawing but what they did manage would be pinned up on a corkboard for all to see by the end of the class. A few dedicated artists actually captured some pretty decent likenesses of both women.

Yolanda Dunn and her friend Caroline Vaughn ended up so hot and heavy watching the ladies get in tune with their bodies that even they started making out. This led to boys becoming acquainted with girls in the class they had never really spoken to. Without even trying Piper became a matchmaker for even these students. At least she didn't directly encourage any of them like she had Megan Love and Toby Mellon. No one could hold that against her later.

Breaking their kiss Piper looked around at the class finding quite a few engaging in kisses and fairly innocent fondling. Realizing they had created an atmosphere that could essentially break out into an orgy the ladies laughed.

"Should we stop?" Mimi asked flaring her eyes at Yolanda and Caroline who had their breasts out, Yolanda sucking Caroline's nipple.

"Ehhh? There's fifteen more minutes before the bell." Piper eyed the clock, "69?" She winked at Mimi.

"What if...?" Mimi found a palm over her mouth and a hand nudging her back. Removing her palm Piper swept her body into a reversal over the short but sweet Squeaky.

"What if I sat on your face, and buried mine?" Sure, enough Piper crushed her wet cunt directly over Mimi's face, a tongue eagerly uniting with her clit. Piper herself being much taller had to crunch up a bit to effectively devour Mimi's cute pink snatch. Fingers entering the girl Piper fingered Mimi vigorously. With a more invested sexual encounter the students froze in their own frolicking to watch them. Cell videos recorded every delectable squeal, every squirt, both women so dedicated that an orgasm was quickly arriving on the scene. Once achieved the ladies shrieked and their limbs shook dramatically.

"Fuck that's hot!" Bruce Carpenter shut his cell off before being busted. "Tomorrow can you two use a double dildo?"

"Oooo! That sounds fun." Piper laughed and dismounted poor drenched Mimi's face; her hair was ratty under Piper's gushers. "Okay young adults... this never happened. UNDERSTOOD? Blab and we never do things like this again. I know cells were in use... I want copies. We don't care if you keep a copy just don't abuse it. I have faith in you guys, so please honor our requests here."

Mimi froze for a moment sitting up Indian style and glanced about at her class, a sudden brush of emotion made her sob. Seeing this Yolanda and Caroline dropped next to her and hugged their teacher. "Don't cry Mimi." Caroline pouted, "You cry we cry."

"Guys?" Caleb motioned to the entire class, "Everyone knows what narc means. We love these ladies so keep your yaps shut. Mimi and Piper are awesome, getting them into trouble for being cool would just suck for everybody. Imagine if they got in trouble and we lost them. We would all feel horrible."

"Right!" Jeff Probeck chimed in, "Take this to your graves. Senior's rule!" It sounded silly but was heartfelt.

Piper hopped up and found that piece of chalk that they had traced around her body earlier and gathered the class into a cluster around the now standing Mimi. Once the group glued together around Mimi, she began using the chalk again to make a circle of trust on the tile. Accomplished between getting felt up in her bending over Piper clapped her hands choking on chalk puff clouds created by her dusted fingers.

"Like he said... to the grave... and I just drew a circle around the deceased. This circle is about trust." While speaking Mimi yelped laughing.

"I'm being molested." Sure, enough boys had their mitts all over the imprisoned Art Teacher, fingers even teasing her private parts.

"You're ours Mimi." Caleb chuckled, "We're yours too."

"We got you Babe." Yolanda kissed Mimi right on the mouth.

"Bells got four minutes Trustees." Piper noted finding her dress and putting it on but leaving it unbuttoned. Bringing Mimi, hers she broke the band up to assist her in putting her own dress on. Mimi buttoned hers up and looked at Piper.

"Are you covering up?"

"Naaa! I'll just pull it to until I get to my office." Piper was just that brazen. Kissing Mimi goodbye she ended her reign over Art class, "CHERRY PICKERS FOREVER!" She yelled, "I'm out Bitch. Love ya!" Piper left the room and passed by Josie McKellen's room with a minute before the bell. Getting Josie's attention, she fanned her dress wide and flashed her. Josie busted up with thirty seconds to spare.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12