Starting from Scratch Ep. 135: MOB SEEN

Story Info
Teacher's conference takes on a whole nude meeting.
4.2k words
4.8
5.2k
0
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 135 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,839 Followers

While heading downstairs from Mimi Alexander's Art class exhibition, the bell rang on the staircase. Piper having gotten dressed from her sexual encounter with Mimi left her dress unbuttoned and was walking with a full-frontal display of bouncing breasts and silky-smooth snatch. At the moment she wasn't concerned who saw her because the students were just now leaving classes in favor of their next adventure in education. By the time she reached ground level she decided she had better conceal herself by holding her dress together but still keeping it unbuttoned. Protecting herself from students not of age was a must, therefore she hid behind her veil even though her cleavage was mounding and rebounding with each step she took. From the clutching point at her waist, her dress parted slightly into an upwards V that showed off her legs up to her inner thighs without visibly seeing her pussy.

As the students moved in mass she stealthily merged into the herd and giggled, careful to note whom was whom around her she dared to flash her Football Detainees in passing. Even Josie's favorite boy toy Reese Teller caught a glimpse of bombshell paradise. Stopping at a water fountain she faced away from the population of mixed ages and released her dress as she leaned over the fountain to sip a cool refreshing drink of water. Quickly surrounded by her usual bunch of Detainees they shrouded her enough that allowed her to turn and face them with a full-frontal greeting.

"Hello boys! It's sooo warm in here today." Wet fingers caress her chest circling an areola.

"Two more hours bitch and you are ours." Finn Rice grinned.

"Mmmm! Can't wait." A power play sneer she had to goad them, "Just remember though... only what I allow."

"You just remember..." Corey Samson razzed her back, "... can't keep a good man down forever."

"Oh, Mister Samson...none of you are ever going down around Mwah. But... from what I hear you're not a good man." She flipped her tongue back at him as his teammates chuckled.

"Uh huh! One of these days Piper. One of these days."

"We shall see. Well... I guess you can see right now." She cautiously slips her dress from her shoulders to offer a better frontal view. She was basically naked in a swarm of B minuses at best. Luckily her huddled masses kept her concealed from the other side of their wall. Piper was having the time of her life. "Fun's over Boys... I'll see you at 4:00." She swiftly pulled her dress into place and once again clutched it closed at the waist.

"Daaamn!" Big Calvin Knobbs wiped his chin of saliva, "Love how crazy you are Miss Cherry." As he turned, she released her dress again to enable slapping his behind. Chuckling over his shoulder he added, "Payback is a bitch."

"Counting on that Big Fella." She laughed with a pfft and hurried to conceal herself again now that her testosterone barricade had dispersed. On the other side were far too many younger students to get too crazy. Taking a walk she ran into Sable McKellen, at least she thought it was Sable, it was hard to tell these days.

"Hey Piper." She knew she was struggling with certainty by her wince, "Sable."

"I knew that. We really should find an easier way to distinguish you girls. Ever consider dying your hair pink or something?"

"Pink? I like my hair brunette. Besides it's fun making people guess which twin is which." Sable eyes Piper holding her dress closed and looks at her sheepishly, "Flashing people?"

"Nooo! Yesss!" She giggled, "Don't get any ideas."

"Tell Dakota that, she just changed into a dress. Are we really getting a wear your pajamas to school day?"

"Where did you hear that? I just suggested it to Carl."

"Mom slipped up. You and her were laughing about the idea. I think that would be awesome if we could."

"Can you imagine the chaos that would cause?"

"You started it." Sable laughed. "Please make it happen, I have a onesie I bought for Halloween last year with Tiger stripes. That way cute boys... I mean Travis can chase my tail."

"Open the hatch and Tigger time." Piper winked, "Wait! Don't listen to me with your virgin ears." She palmed Sables ears like muffs, which meant accidently showing off her own muff. Realizing her error she saved herself just in time as Freshmen looked right at her. "Bad Counsellor. I'd swat my hand but that would make my dress fly open again."

In awe of Piper's revealing her nudity Sable flared her eyes and smirked sheepishly, "You're so funny Piper. I better get to class." She steps away then points back at her, "Make it happen."

"I'll do my best." She knew Carl would cave. It was getting easy to be careless, but luckily the McKellen's knew her habits.

With the students forced to race to their next class Piper wandered the halls finally reaching Roger Dundee's classroom door. Peeking in she found him writing on his blackboard. Cautiously, she stepped into his class keeping her back to the students. Side by side with him she released her opened dress and let her breasts topple free, one leg crossed over the other at the ankle to slyly conceal her pussy, "Chalking it up I see."

"Hey...you!" He looked directly at her tits without caring if his students saw it, which they did. Piper just walking into the room had every eye on her, luckily her dress from behind. "Mischievous as ever."

"Suck my nipples I dare you." She giggled.

"Ehhh?" He scratched the back of his neck sorely tempted, "Better restrain myself. Of course, you could lure me into the hall."

"Good idea." She covered her left breast and grabbed him by his shirt and made him follow her, walking partially sideways to prevent her dress malfunction from being too obvious. Outside she looked both ways to see the coast clear then whipped her dress clean off letting it hit the floor. Growling at her nudity Roger made certain his students weren't up and spying before lunging at her, pinning her against the wall and feasting on her nipples like a man possessed. Obsessed even! "Mmmm! Fuck me."

"Not going that far." He tugged her nipple taunt then released it to answer her.

"What part of showing me off aren't you grasping Sci Guy?"

"When the time is right. You're doing a good enough job showing off on your own. Now stop taking me away from my lunch."

"Mmmm! Bone Appetit' or is that, Boner Appetitty? You should titty fuck me in the hallway."

"Grrrr!" He pauses devouring her nipple to pose a finger to make her hold her breath, eyes trembling with excitement. Watching him step sideways to his classroom door he glances in to see his students chattering amongst themselves without care. Nobody was even out of their seat at the moment, but he did notice Dakota McKellen fiddling with her dress, like Piper's her dress buttoned up the front. The problem was her buttons were pretty much unbuttoned. With her ever increasing allure to be like her mother Josie she was intent on doing a bit of showing off on her own. While it did concern Roger, Josie being unaware of her daughter's behavior, the girl was indeed a good asset to give him time to do his own thing. After already witnessing the girl's bare bottom the day she wore butt zipper jeans he knew she was prone to worse if given the chance. If Roger only knew that the real ass, he had actually seen belonged to Dakota's sister Sable, they switching identities that day, he might really find a problem in it.

Turning back to Piper he jumped finding her right next to him on her knees, lifting her massive 38C's in ready for him. He shook his head and motioned her to scoot further back to avoid his students curiosity. She would not have it, razzing him with her tongue while shaking her head negatory good buddy. This made him sweat a bit, it was one thing to be upstairs in the isolation of Detention with Piper and her slut posse cheerleaders, but this was too close to students in his own stomping grounds, some of which he wasn't even sure of ages. Of course, if done carefully no one would see him do anything. No worse than he lifting her skirt up that day and showing certain people her pussy, or even the day he and Josie McKellen's husband Henry fed on Piper in the hallway very similar to now. He was in... as if he had a say.

Piper dropped her breasts and reached up to unfasten his belt, zipper down in a heartbeat. Digging into his boxers Piper found his buried treasure lifting it free of its hollowed halls to point directly at her. Eyes flaring at how purple his crown was meant he wanted her extremely bad. She knew her effect on the Riverboat Cap'n fondling him softly with both hands as she flicked her tongue over his urethra. Lifting higher on her knees to recreate her earlier breast ready pose she released his girth.

Clutching her tits and planting his mighty cock between them she crushed them together tightly, imprisoning the wild beast. Growling lightly he undid his belt for more freedom and held his pants at the sides to prevent them from falling. From there he started thrusting upward, his meaty crown peeking in and out of her cleavage as if a turtle's head exiting it's two room shell. She opened her mouth and tilted her face over him to let his crown crease between her parted lips with each arc up between her fluffy breasts.

"Fuck me!" He mumbled Piper's very own favorite exhale before she had the chance. Giggling faintly she nodded, "I'm game if you are." Tempting to say the least, but he knew his luck would not last forever concerning his students. Being gone too long would mean a nosey search for him. Truthfully even though it did nag at his rational thoughts he hoped Dakota McKellen would tease the class enough to give him just the timely diversion he needed. This was his lucky day.

In his classroom Dakota McKellen sat as always next to the football player Maynard Smooth, he sitting sideways in his seat facing his lab partner. Recalling the day he saw Dakota in her butt pucker jeans crawling across the floor to retrieve a pen she dropped, he hoped she might lose her grip yet again. Knowing of her antics with his buddy Angus Furlong and his supposed ex-girlfriend Robin Banks a mere fifteen minutes ago, still resonating he knew she was opening up to new experiences. Staring as she sat there on her high chair perch her legs golden and lengthy for such a short girl he couldn't help but fantasize. The girl was really coming into her hotness factor. If only her sister would, the entire school might be mentally seducing them. Naive!

"What?' Dakota glanced to her right giggling, "Too much cleavage?" She had to flirt, it was becoming habit forming.

"Not enough cleavage." He had no expression, just drool. "I like this new you Dakota." He pictured her wearing cum on her face as she had earlier until Robin licked it off. Favor returned!

"I like the new me too. All the girls are abusing the dress code omission, not just me. I was wearing a t-shirt with my name on it but I couldn't resist pushing myself so I kept a dress in my book bag." Peering around the class at a number of girls she pointed at Priscilla Vincent in a dress not that dissimilar than her own. "What about the cheerleaders? They're teasing harder than usual these days. I'm nothing special."

"Mmmhmm! Furlong thinks so."

"I'm glad he likes me, I like him a lot too. Lots lot!"

"It bother you about Robin still chasing him?"

"It used to bug me but not really. As long as Robin doesn't get jealous and pick a fight with me. After what we did earlier I somehow don't think I have to sweat over that happening. We're getting along pretty well I think. We did lick one another."

"The one time I wasn't there to see it. If Robin does I'm hoping it's a Jell-O pudding fight in a kiddy pool." He chuckled.

"Stop making me hungry, pudding sounds good. Creamy... vanilla... pudding." She giggled licking her lips at him. Turning sideways in her seat to face Maynard better she sat so he could easily look up her skirt and see a fine triangle peeking between her clenched thighs. No definition but easy enough to see she shaved down there. Her dress unbuttoned to her navel fanned wide offering a dreamy cleavage. Even if she wasn't huge in the chest, her 34B's were still inviting.

In repositioning she found more boys darting their gaze around Maynard as if hoping to see more of her, she merely fluttered fingers at them. Trying her best not to appear too eager to their lustful eyeballs she peered back at her opened notebook and decided to crumple up the paper she was drawing on to kill the boredom while waiting on Roger Dundee. With zero activity Dakota chose to slip from her seat and stand up. Rounding her chair, she took a stroll like a runway model up to the front of the class to throw the ball of paper in the waist basket next to the Teacher's desk. In turning back to face the class, all eyes on her, something caught her attention. A glance to her right she saw the back half of Roger Dundee's body and that his hips were moving back and forth. Ass cheeks! "You go Mister D!"

Not wanting to create chaos by acknowledging that fact she had a pretty good idea what might be occurring out there. With Roger's head tilting back she confirmed it. Roger was either fucking or performing a lesser sexual act. With the knowledge that he was dating Piper she just presumed the counsellor was being evil. Nothing new!

With Roger appearing consumed Dakota bit her nail sheepishly and glared back at the classroom. Dare she be equally as mischievous in his absence? She still had three buttons on her dress tightly latched. Still, nerves kept her from unbuttoning them as much as temptation poked her in the rib to do so. For the moment she was content on just tantalizing the others. Fanning her cleavage open further without revealing her areolas, so very close but not close enough she batted her lashes. Knuckles were being clenched with hope she might change her mind. She knew if she did, she might create a mob scene of guys surrounding her. Still apprehensive Dakota just slowly returned to her seat. The second she did Maynard dropped his own pen on the floor before she sat down.

"I got it." She grinned bending over, she knew her ass was flashing the Senior's behind her. Feigning difficulty in picking the pen up she finally crouched in front of Maynard, her knees parted wide enough to let him look up her skirt properly to witness her tight virgin pussy. No underwear was definitely in fashion. Pausing to note others checking out her inner shadows she peered up at Maynard with a chuckle, "Your... pen is... slippery." Every boy in the class laughed on a low volume. She slyly said penis.

Nodding with a puffed lower lip Maynard accepted his pen while offered up to him, "I been spittin' on it." Indeed, he placed it between his teeth playing stud. Suddenly, before she could stand up, three other boys launched their own pens to the floor in hopes she might crawl about and pick them up. As a fourth pen landed behind her she feigned a blush then chuckled, "Not!" She was hardly her sister in the shy department.

Remaining in her crouched position she shuffled like a penguin from pen to pen plucking them up and not bothering to put her knees together in any lady like manner. The whole class became privy to pinkness and her thin slit, if they looked hard enough at her shadowed bottom they might have even witnessed a winking butt pucker. On her final pen even more pens were hurled at her. Expressing awe she looked up giggling, "You're a bunch of BIC heads." The room lost it even as she did indeed gather up the rest of the ink pens. Priscilla Vincent smiled and took a video on her cell to send to Robin Banks.

Rising to her feet she chose to figure out whose pen belonged to whom and walked around the class to face them in offering. Reaching Danny Wendt of the jock flock he dared to hook the lower buttoned portion of her dress with an index finger and tug it out so he could peer down at her pussy up close. Gritting his teeth at her smoothness he shied off, fearing his boy Angus might hear that he was getting too fresh with his girl. Scowling at him she said, "Pay more attention to this button more than mine." She reached over to click his pen's open and close button. Danny nodded and replied with, "Why have we never clicked McKellen?"

"Clicked? Cute!" She snickered, "You never gave me the time of day." Reverse psychology, "Bye now!" She pivoted on her pump and went to return another pen. This time facing Senior Wrestler Cole Garver a hulking hairy redheaded young man with eyes exploring her delightful chest cleavage. "Hi Cole! Which pen belongs to you?"

Searching her bouquet of fountain pens, he pinched his, one with a clip on the side. Clicking it to write he took a dare in lifting his hand toward her left breast and tenderly drew a tiny heart on her boob. Jaw drooping Dakota looked down at his artwork but could barely see it so pulled her parted dress aside a bit more to get a look at it. "Awww! So sweet." Cole caught a thin glimpse of her areola in her side shifted dress.

"So was that. Fuck Furlong!" He chuckled, Cole wanted Miss Tiny, he being a hefty 6'3 and 260 pounds of tough.

"Someday probably! Bye!" She sheepishly winked and moved on. Pen after pen she found amusement in their lustful admiration. In her deliveries she found copycat artists who placed more tiny drawn hearts on her, one above her belly button, one on her right breast, and one daring to hike her skirt up in back and scribble a heart on her left butt cheek. She trembled at all the attention and almost hoped Mister Dundee would remain in the hallway with Piper.

********

Not forever!

Roger Dundee was now getting a very messy blowjob in the hall by the kneeling Counsellor Cherry, the blond bombshell feverishly swallowing his girth balls deep time and time again with practiced precision. Knowing he was going on fifteen minutes he really worried his students would get restless. Not enough to force Piper to stop though. He was getting close to detonation.

Without realizing it, after a stint with his eyes sealed, he heard a gasp down the hall. Eyes wide at the sound he spotted one of the older ladies from the main office that conducted call in protocols should students or faculty be absent, or essentially make copies for Principal Carl Manley. "Shit!" He mumbled but didn't have the heart to end his adventure until he nutted into Piper's gorgeous probing lips. She was so into it that stopping her would have been impossible anyway. "Live and let die!"

Portly Marsha Coolidge might have been older at 60 but even she found it in her to enjoy looking at the muscular Roger Dundee. Rubbing her index fingers across one another as if saying, "Bad boy!" she then fluttered her fingers and stepped into the ladies' room. The second she was gone Roger Dundee detonated deeply into Piper's throat. With her mouth clouded with milky jizz she enforced her deep throating as snug against his abs and scrotum as she could to let him know how much she cherished his gift. Growling and twitching final droplets into her mouth he sighed, "Happy now?"

Pulling away from his large penis in a web of saliva and spew she let his jizz drip all down her chest as she coughed up on purpose to let him admire how much she withheld. Gently nodding at him she took his palm and held it lovingly against her cheek. "Yes. We should do this more often."

"We'll see. Speaking of seeing, we just got busted by Marsha from the main office."

"Oh crap!" She giggled and leered over her shoulder. "Did she look mad?"

"I wouldn't say mad... more looking at me and wishing she were you." He zipped up and buckled his belt. "We might be okay. She's not a grump."

"Hmmm! Maybe she'll blackmail you for sex." Piper razzed him with her cum coated tongue.

"God I hope not."

"I'll deal with Big Momma! You go teach someone else a lesson." Her beguiling gaze made him grit his teeth. Helping her to his feet he kissed her and shared his load. Roger Dundee didn't mind his taste in the least. Once their shared loyalty ended he turned and stepped back into class. Amazingly the students seemed unaffected by his going MIA.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,839 Followers
12