Starting from Scratch Ep. 137: NEXT LEVEL

Story Info
Sheer dress! Sheer madness! Piper sweats her clASS off!
5k words
4.69
5.1k
1
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 137 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers

Principal Carl Manley sat at his desk eyeballing Piper Cherry's check for twenty grand and one cent. He had to chuckle over that penny, her sense of humor was one of the things that attracted him enough to hire her. Fuck that... it was her Porn star perfect body and her desire to flaunt it. With his voyeuristic tendencies next level stalker Carl had all the power he needed her to help inspire and mold many of his staff. Over the last two to four years, he had hired some worthy talent but there was always room for improvement. Just since employing the Counsellor his dream was coming true in the form of Mimi Alexander. The mousey sweetheart was coming out of her mouse house far more than she had been. Having no friends really Piper and Josie McKellen had drug her out of her trap and had resuscitated her. She still needed work to be in Piper's class but there was definitely hope. After his recent talk with Squeaky Carl discovered that her submissive desires only added to his expectations. If he only knew what she was doing on her own. Just ask the Nashville Police Department. Knowledge forthcoming!

Truth be told all he had to do was look over camera footage during lunch and he might have realized Mimi's evolution. Of course, with the swarm of bodies blocking Piper Cherry in her being eaten out in the courtyard, he might have missed Mimi as well. He would grumble over it once he did know. At least she was back to work having only taken a half a day to go shopping for new dresses. He was aware of quite a lot within school but not everything beyond its borders with the outside world. Musing over the fact Mimi mentioned the movie Fifty Shades of Grey he opened his laptop in favor of doing a search on it. How a voyeur could overlook such material was uncalled for. He needed to know.

Piper's check stashed in his wallet for safe keeping until his son Jesse could drop by and take it to the bank, he uploaded scenes from the first movie. Bored at first until he saw Dakota Johnson being dominated, he sat up straight. "Looks a bit like Josie. Even more like Mallory Unger though. Stunning either way. Sad, I see the name Dakota and feel the need to punish Josie's daughter for her behavior. I'm probably letting young Miss McKellen get away with more than I should. Who knows what I'm missing in the blind spots where the cameras aren't active? Hmmm? I wonder what Jesse can tell me about Dakota. When I called him to bail out the teachers he was at Piper's with her nephew and the McKellen twins. Maybe he overheard some of her antics. I really worry for Josie, that kid is becoming her. Slowly but surely!"

Bondage parts in the movie drew Carl in the more he watched. As a former Drill Instructor with deep dedicated connections that always had his back, he knew very well what being superior was all about. Some of his female cadets back in the day made for interesting toys. What Carl knew about was definitely confidential if it meant they coming to his aid should it be required. Top brass overstepping their ranks had cadets under their rule. Some of those girls were into it, others not so much. While there was a certain amount of guilt in him for what he was privy too, Carl always looked the other way. His own agendas needed to be preserved. Sure, it was hell he being married and loyal to his wife, but control and viewership was innocent enough. Engaging always made him feel badly. Those days were numbered though. He needed more. It was just a matter of when and in what form.

Recalling the day he fisted Josie and Piper alone haunted him, yet at least he didn't put his pecker in either of them. Temptation always present he simply found alternatives. In adopting Mimi as a slave he could mold her into what he would want if he wasn't married. His wife with cancer made him even more determined to be faithful and not fuck others. Never knowing the future of her health he would honor her to the bitter end. A watchful eye was sufficient until...he tried not to think that far ahead.

Bell ringing for another classroom switch Carl decided it better to close his laptop and look busy. Settling back in his seat he observed the students walking by his opened door. Seeing cheerleaders right and left in passing, having heard of their Friday Night orgy he shook his head. "That was some show the field cameras recorded. Good thing they're well-hidden or I don't know if things would have been so aggressive. That Travis Herbert stuff was hilarious, even if unfortunate. I really should call Winslow Hardecker and have him forbid his son Knox from the games. Nothing but trouble! Sad thing is he has followers still within these halls torturing the poor kid. Travis... dare I say it needs to fight back. If he were in my boot camp I'd put him through training hell. Maybe I should... no those days are over."

"Knocker! Knocker!" Carl looked up to see an unexpected redheaded visitor.

"Afternoon Miss Martin. What can I do for you?"

"Why can't you ever call me Tawny? I'm only dating your son." She marched on in and hopped on the edge of his desk.

"Get off!"

"Always do Daddy!" She flipped her tongue at him. "Jesse text me just now saying he was on his way in from the parking lot. Thought I'd grab a smooch before next class... unless... you want to give me a note saying I was called in to see you."

"For Jesse I give you ten minutes after the bell. Nothing more." He reaches over and palms her lower back to slide her off of his desk.

"Hey! I'm telling Jesse you're getting handsy with me."

"Not the first time, won't be the last." He smirked. "You know you like it."

"You really should do it more often. I mean I might be your daughter-in-law someday. Start while I'm young and groom me." She giggled. Carl instantly thought of the movie and Mimi, then of zeroing in on Tawny from the cheerleader scissoring they engaged in last Friday after the Marquette game. Better to not let her know he knew of their antics. She probably already did but had her own secrets. His son Jesse slipped up now and again.

"I hear you and Jesse stopped by Counsellor Cherry's house this past weekend."

"Yep! So much fun. I stayed the night with the McKellen twins. Pizza, movies, skinny dipping."

"Oh yeah? Neighbors see you?"

"Perbert didn't need his telescope." She laughed. "Knox Hardecker watched us from his balcony awhile but after Mace and Angus punched his lights out he shied off. Perbert was so hilarious. He got so drunk he passed out naked by the pool. His mom's big ass boyfriend climbed over Miss Cherry's fence and carried Travis home. Too funny! Man that guy was built!" She flared her eyes. "Big dick! He wore speedos."

"Did I really need to hear that?"

"Come on Daddy? I flirt, you flirt. No harm done. I just feel I can talk to you about anything."

"Including kissing certain girls in my hallway?"

"Nothing escapes you. Which girl are we talking about?" She laughed. "I think I've made out with like ten the last two weeks. Don't worry I'm hooked on your son. I'm not cheating he knows I do it."

"You know I don't care. Just... hell just have fun."

"You know I will."

Looking away from her Carl nods as his son Jesse enters his office. "Sorry it took awhile to get here. Had a huge grocery shopping run for an old woman who lives two blocks from Piper's house. Oh, here!" He reached into his pocket for a bottle of pills, "I stopped by the drugstore for Mom's meds, figured I'd save you the trip." He hurls them over his desk into his father's capable hands. Once free of them Jesse heard the class in session bell and grit his teeth before kissing Tawny.

"She has ten minutes. Make it fast."

"I love how Daddy thinks." Tawny grabbed Jesse and drug him toward the back of his office into Piper's territory. Ten feet at most before she dropped his zipper and had Jesse's dick in her possession. Kneeling she sucked him off while Carl turned away. He might be an extreme voyeur but not when it came to his son. Instead he got up and began to close his door before anyone else intruded. Speak of the Devil!

Piper Cherry in her near transparent white dress danced in circles in the hallway. Watching her swan lake impersonation was humorous as she teased Roger Dundee through his opened Science class door. There it was...skirt up to her waist. Carl smiled and opted to give his son a few private moments, closing the door behind him in silence. Sneaking up behind Piper in Roger's door he put a finger to his lips to keep Roger quiet. Even as Piper fingered herself for Roger's viewing pleasure Roger maintained his classroom lesson on the sly.

Simply hovering there as Piper played Carl eyed his watch as if timing her. Roger wanted to laugh but kept things casual. As Piper moaned at an upcoming climax, she bent forward slightly to control her emotions. Face straining for Roger's inspection, Carl waited for the finale. As soon as she lost juices to the floor Carl stuck a finger in her ass and sent Piper into theatrics. A shrill scream from shock made her stand up straight and move into the classroom. Roger hiding his reaction of laughter paused to welcome his visitor, her dress now covering her thighs. Pussy juice trickling down her inside thighs and wet fingers evidence she was busted, if not understanding why. This class being Sophomore's she turned beet red and fluttered her glossy fingers at his students.

"Who spilled water just outside your doorway? I nearly busted my..." Looking back finding Carl grinning she finished her sentence, "...ASS!" He sniffed his finger just to mess with her. A sneer led Piper to grit her teeth toward the amused students. "CLASS! I meant class! Is this French 101?" The room cracked up.

"To what do I owe... the pleasure?" Roger chuckled.

"Oh you owe me... for no warning." She mumbled. "I'll remember that Morty!" Rick and Morty! Scientist! You get it. "Oooo! You should cover Detention for me."

"Nope! All yours."

"Oh come on..." A begging lure of her beguiling eyes she emphasized her face with her wet fingers.

"On your own." Like she was three minutes ago. Well, save for Carl's interference. Pokey was still outside the door waiting patiently, hands held behind his back as if on guard duty.

Bouncing up and down on her toes with hands clenched before her with a hopeful prayer, the students enjoyed her appeal. Not just that but her skin tone accented through her almost sheer dress. Seeing her breasts dance under her activity only hurt her chances. Roger loving her sneaky teasing palmed her knuckles and whispered, "That would be a ho... no."

"Roooooooooggggggerrrrrrrr!" She slipped to her knees as his hands remained on her grasping hands, it almost appeared as if she were his prisoner. "I neeeed you!" A swift wink to her right at the students she added, "To cover me. Help me out you, guys." Her plea went toward his laughing class.

A boy suddenly took charge and began a chat of, "COVER HER!" Hearing the participation Roger looked toward the ceiling and shook his head. Releasing her hands, she immediately reached up with her palms and planted them on his lower abdomen making it look as if she were ready to unzip his slacks.

"Pleaaaaaaaase? Pretty please with sugar and me on top?" Oh they heard that but didn't think it bad. Laughter continued to challenge the slick dark sexual tension between them. Her words were so well utilized it sounded worse than it really was. "Come on Cowboy." An instantaneous visual of her riding him reverse cowgirl and cumming on his cock made Roger's dick mature to the point of dire erection. From the side students could witness him grow and her hands almost gravitate in her begging.

From the hallway Carl grinned like the devil at his daughter. Her backside facing him each forward motion on her part he saw bare ass and kitty. Luckily the student's field of vision was secluded to that imagery. Bold ass whore that's for sure. Just what Carl wanted here at Horton-Dexter. "I need more sluts like her working here. Reminds me I need to call that Jin Zellers about coaching the girls when Ruth Dunbar retires. Maybe I'll buzz the girl once I get done here." He had time! This show was entertaining.

"You people aren't helping me." Piper pouted toward the students. "How am I supposed to convince him to take me...up..." Eyes on his erection, "...on..., " Licked her lips, "...my offer?"

"Offer? What offer? You only asked me to cover you in Detention. Fun as that sounds you need to try harder than that Counsellor. What do you have to offer me?" He chuckled.

"Tough crowd." She frowned at the students. "Do I bribe him?"

"Offer him money." A girl giggled.

"That makes it look like Mister Dundee is a..." Dale Erikson paused, "I'll shut up now."

"Might be a good idea Erikson." Roger winced. "Although a tip does sound nice... doesn't it Miss Cherry?"

"God yes!" She mumbled but spoke louder with, "Someone loan me money." A blur of boys jumped from their seats to pass off dollar bills to her. In the flood of movement Carl slipped aside out of sight but leaned in just enough to see the results. At least she sat up straighter to cover her ass with her wrinkled-up skirt now that boys were behind her. Roger smirking tried stepping back just to make it more difficult on her. Oh no! Her hands were not leaving her man's abs. Okay one left for a moment. Cheeky peeky! A boy saw it and blushed.

Cash in one freed up hand Piper reached up and tucked it into the waist of Roger's pants. Now he looked like a male stripper. Giggling at his rye expression the atmosphere switched persona. A distant scream came from Carl's office making him realize he had forgotten Jesse and Tawny. A scream like that meant only one thing. "If Jesse fucked her on my desk, I'm beating his ass."

Within Roger's classroom the students all looked toward the doorway wondering what that sound was, it only being two doors away. The second Piper noted all eyes off of her, she smashed her face into Roger's crotch and bit his dick. Teeth gnashed at her savage tug he gripped her hair and pulled her away just before eyes returned. Bitch was crazy!

"Fine! I'll cover you up in Detention." He admitted as Piper used his belt to pry herself up off the tile floor. Students going back to their seats missed that ever so brief moon in rising. Helping her up her tits drug up over his crotch then his abs, finally his chest. The girls of his class swooned.

"Ooooo! Miss Cherry likes you Mister Dundee."

Piper nodded at the girl who spoke with a vivid affirmation. Laughter returning, she swiped the dollar bills she had stashed into his waistband whipped around in a blur, her skirt riding a short breeze shared a hip that faded away fast. Walking away with money over her shoulder she chuckled. "Snack time! Cream cheese bagel!"

Not really! The second she stepped out the door she looked down at the puddle she left behind and bent straight over to place the bills over the mess. Like a paper towel the paper soaked her up. George Washington was happy at least! Her moon made Roger have to go behind his desk and take a seat. Where was he? Oh yes, the discussion of lightning rods.

Knowing where the earlier scream originated Piper hurried to her office space shared with Carl. Opening the door she caught Tawny Martin pulling her pants up while Jesse Manley zipped up. Carl noting Piper just shook his head.

"Hurry it up Martin, I'll walk you to class. I don't feel like writing any notes. Hang out a bit Jesse I won't be long." He nodded to his son. Ready to go Tawny stopped in front of Piper and motioned her lower as if to whisper. Catching Piper off guard she kissed the Counsellor on the lips. Eyes flaring Piper enjoyed the smooch for thirty seconds. Hearing Carl clear his throat Tawny severed her lip lock and laughed.

"Busted me again Daddy." She blew Jesse a kiss. "See you after school Daddy's boy."

Carl grumbled and escorted her out. Once in the hallway Piper licked her lips and felt a stray hair. "This belong to you Daddy's Boy?" Pube! "It's not a red hair sooo..." A flick of it from her fingertips it landed on Carl's paperwork. Evil bitch!

"Hey Piper! Yeah, I nailed Tawny while Dad was gone. Started only as a BJ but you know how that goes."

"Yes I do!" She lifted her skirt an bent over her desk. "My turn!"

"I just had you yesterday." He laughed.

"And your point?" She reached behind her prying her ass cheeks. "Should be right here." Perfect nails direct him to her vulva. No way was he not going for it. Bitch was too damned sexy. Down came his jeans again and injection time.

"Fuck I love your pussy."

"It loves you too Daddy's Boy."

"Enough of that shit or I'm going to go limp. Dad knows I fucked you. Hope you're not mad. He wasn't! Figured he might be, but nah! I know I said I wouldn't tell but... I had to brag to the one person I trust."

"All good! Now hit me hard before Carl comes back." She gyrates with him in a duel. They had plenty of time. Door wide open!

********

"Figures you have a class on the second floor." Carl complained having to take the stairs. The only consolation was looking up at Tawny Martin's perfect little ass wiggling with each step up. Her class being Kevin Fowler's Spanish class Carl had to walk by Josie McKellen's classroom. Her own door open he peered over to see her fingering herself under her desk as she taught. Breathless she looked pale and out of sorts, but she was doing her job. Noting pink stems from her inserted vibrating Lush toys Carl had to laugh. She was being tortured and living the cream... dream.

Entering Kevin's room with Tawny he paused a nervous Kevin only long enough to excuse his troublemaker. It was almost as if Kevin knew of Mimi and Carl's newfound understanding. That or he was still worried over their recent arrest and how Carl was processing it. Keeping it simple Carl intimidated Kev just enough to make the nerdy teacher sweat. It was hot as a tamale up here even with the air on.

At the door Carl turned left, which meant only one thing, Mimi. Her class was the last one at the end of the hall, only a few other classrooms vacant on this end. Kevin mid lesson sulked but continued in Spanish. He wished Carl would leave Mimi alone but he truly had no say, he didn't own her, nor did he want to lose his job. Dilemma meant depression. Poor guy!

Easing over to eavesdrop on Mimi, Carl ducked his head in to observe her students painting. This was a younger class so her ability to do anything outrageous was minimal. Sensing him Mimi glanced his way with a shy smile. A stare led her to approach him and let her students continue on their own. Face to face he reached over and gripped her throat as if asserting control. It took her breath away and she whispered, "Thank you Sir."

Stepping back into the hallway he brought her with him until he had her all to himself. "I couldn't wait! I looked up that Fifty Shades and watched a few scenes. I can see what your attraction to it is." She loved how he maintained his grip as he spoke. "I won't keep you right this minute because my son is downstairs. I just wanted you to know... I might keep you after school one of these days so we can watch it all beginning to end."

"There are three movies Sir."

"Feed your cats extra you might get home late more often."

"Yes Sir! My mother will do it for me."

"Kevin's sneaking peeks. Wondering why I'm choking you." He notes peripherally.

"He is jealous."

"He should be. Married or not I..." He left it at that, releasing her and simply walking off. She shuddered at his demeanor and held her neckline with a smile. Yes, married or not... she ignored a snooping Kevin and returned to her painters. Even that made the guy cringe. He was losing her before he even had a chance to express his feelings. At least in any definitive length.

Downstairs in his office Piper and Jesse were getting loud. Piper's squeals shrill countering Jesse's grunts. Roger across the hall heard her, knowing first hand who it was. Abandoning his classroom to supposedly grab a drink Roger moved across the hall, stepping over the wet dollar bills. Crazy cunt! He knew someone would pick those up and smell her mischief. Sneaking into the office doorway he busted the couple. Jesse gripping Piper by her blond curls jerked her head back as he wailed on her backside. Over her desk Roger could see her ass cheeks lifting and rising with each rambunctious thrust on Jesse's part. White eyes on Piper said it all...3...2...1...ORGASM! Loud as hell it echoed. Even Carl coming down the stairs heard it and cursed.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,864 Followers
12