Starting from Scratch Ep. 139: LOW WRITER

Story Info
Angus takes Dakota home... it's where the heART is.
6.5k words
4.8
3k
0
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 139 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

Quiet ride... at first.

Dakota McKellen was still reeling from her heArtistic landscape. Tiny drawn on hearts all over her sacred body in very strategic places had her giddy but feeling shades of uncertainty. This being her first time technically alone with Angus Furlong she wanted to make the best of it. Unhooking her seatbelt in transit she lifted the front seats center console up to give her room to slide over next to Angus. Having had trouble keeping his eyes off Dakota as it were the unpredicted move only intensified his likelihood of having an accident.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled darting his gaze between the traffic ahead and this petite, insanely hot brunette. Josie Junior was going out of her way to get his attention.

"Getting closer to you. I can move back if it bothers you." Like hell was she moving back.

"Fuck that! Closer I say." He winked. "Be my Siamese twinkie."

"I knew you preferred that. I'm the creamy part you just take the cake." She giggled, "Can I ask you a few questions? I want complete honesty; I swear I won't hold anything against you. No matter what! NO MATTER... WHAT!" The buttons on her dress still totally undone she made certain that he had a view of her full-frontal nudity. Taking his right hand, she held it to her lips. Feeling her pucker mold around his knuckle, then caressing her cheek on her wet smooch Angus nodded. He knew this could go South fast even if he was driving East. That swerve could turn the tide, pending on what she asked. Nervous but willing he awaited her subjugation.

"Good or bad... total honesty." Worth a shot!

"Thank you! I have to know... on a scale from 1 to 10... how badly do you want to fuck me?"

"10, 000!" He laughed, "Fuck McKellen... I can't not think about doing that to you. Pretty much every second of every day." Between his fantasies over her mother Josie, and Counsellor Piper Cherry. Heck, even Mimi Alexander was on his straydar of late.

"Good answer. I want you to be my first... WHEN I'm ready."

"I'm cool with that. Wait! I thought I already was. You said I could be before now."

"Yep! Just reminding you to see if you forgot. I know you have so many other girls to pencil in." She alluded to her heart drawings, his eyes following each finger's point to a new one. "I promise you will be my first." That was when she tapped the heart he drew on her finger and leaned over for a spitfire peck to his cheek. She was amazing!

"Awesome! What else is on your mind?" She brought his hand down to her lap and planted his palm over her upper thigh. She could feel his fingers gripping but not too tightly, just enough to show that he wanted, no, intended to keep his hand there.

"You didn't seem to mind it when your friends drew hearts all over me. Did it... turn you on?"

"Face it Dakota... everything you do turns me on."

"But... did you get turned on when they had hands on my naked body when drawing? A few of them had their hands right on my pussy to draw along my inner thigh. FYI, I nearly peed."

"I wasn't mad about it. And glad you didn't!"

"No jealousy? None at all?"

"Should I be jealous?"

"No. I'm not jealous of you and Robin. I know you never broke up with her."

"We agreed to just do what and who we want. She knows I'm crazy about you."

"I think she's crazy about me too." She giggled laying her temple on his shoulder. "Both of us. I think I made her just jealous enough to want me as much as she wants you."

"She's bi-sexual! Pretty much every girl I know is that way."

"I think I am too. I... like it when Robin kisses on me."

"Plenty more lip action where those came from, unless you tell her no."

"I'll never do that."

"Now let me reverse your question... did you like it when my boys touched you during their heart art? Your pussy even."

"Nope! I didn't like it, I loved it! Touching is a good thing. Being kissed on even. Would you be mad if... I let them touch me more?"

"As long as I fuck you first I'm good with whatever you do."

"What if I wanted to fuck some of them after you take my virginity?"

"You really want that?" He had to brake abruptly, a van in front of him slowing to turn. Even the stuffed teddy bear in the back windows with suction cups on its paws nearly bailed thinking he might rear end his owner. Watch the road Buddy!

"I want to experience everything." He immediately thought of her mother Josie. That whore loved all men.

"I'm cool on one condition."

"What's that?"

"I watch and keep you safe. Wait! Two conditions."

"Go on."

"I need to know you want me more than them. I mean... come on Dakota... I like you way too much to risk you liking other guys more."

"How many of the cheerleaders have you been with?"

"Grrrr! All of them." He coughed and grit his teeth. As if she didn't suspect that revelation.

"I knew it! Stop the truck." She acted agitated making him sweat. Just as she pushed his hand from her thigh she began laughing and grabbed his arm returning it to her leg. "Just kidding! If you can have sex with all of them, I can fuck whoever I want too. Just like Robin I can still like you more and be your girl. Share and share alike."

"Works for me. Are you hungry?" He spotted a McRonald's up ahead.

"Our first date?"

"Sure! My belly's growling."

"Drive thru?"

"You don't want to go inside where there's air conditioning?"

"I'd rather sit next to you here. All hot and bothersome." Nodding his respect he got in line at the drive thru. Hearing a voice over the loud speaker taking peoples orders from the person ahead of him he laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"The guy on the mic taking orders. That's Knox Hardecker's sidekick weasel Dip."

"He's seen me naked."

"What? When? Why?" He wrinkled his brow.

"Sable and I were sunbathing by Piper's pool while she went shopping, so we wore some of our mom's micro bikini's. Knox and Dip snuck over the fence to Piper's while we were busy and saw us."

"Sable was sunbathing naked?" Not technically, but why let him think differently. With those micros on, close enough they hid basically the narrowest of essentials. Nip! Nip! Clit! The rest was subject to peeking.

"We thought we were alone... yes."

"So if he's seen you already it's nothing new then." He chuckled, "You should flash Dip when we drive up to pay him."

"I can do better than that." She winked, then slipped her dress all the way off to sit nude with Angus. As cars advanced Angus slowed to the order box, "Sup Dipstick? It's Furlong."

"Hey Furlong. How's it hanging? Don't answer that this is a family friendly place." Dip eyed a monitor above his head with a camera trained on the drive thru. In it he saw Angus waving, then just as fast found Dakota McKellen topless leaning out his window to join in waving, "HI DIP!"

"Which McKellen is that?" Dip chuckled then realized that it was likely others were listening in. He heard her yell, "DAKOTA!" Good enough for him his eyes were glued to her tits anyway, "I WANT A BIG MAC! A reallllly BIIIIIG MAC!" She added screaming into the mic.

"Quiet down before I go deaf. That's after I go blind." He laughed. Watching her pinch her nipples he grit his teeth, "1 Big Mac. That a meal?"

"THESE ARE!" She yelled again fluffing her tits from beneath as if saying kiss them. The car in front of them being nosey shot glances into his rearview mirror, the guy not much older than them shared a thumbs up at Angus. Furlong was grinning hard. Settling her down by pinching her ass until she yelped with laughter, Angus finished their order.

"Two Mac meals, large fries, large Coke."

"Got it! Pull around for the total." Dip had to get a better look without holding up traffic.

Still behind the car in front of them Dakota was vibrant in her exhibitionism, "Put your seat back so I can straddle your lap." She hopped on her knees next to Angus motioning him to hurry up. Truck in park until he could slide the seat back Angus could barely reach the gas pedal and he was fairly tall at 5'8. Coaxing her into his lap she sat facing him with a devilish grin. "Now just imagine your cock inside me." Accompanied by her soft spoken imagination a mad hop on his beast made his concealed cock grow harder than ever. Her eyes glued to his they sat frozen in climb. Time!

"Fuck I'm crazy about you."

"I'm going to let Dip draw a heart on me."

"You're gonna get him fired."

"So! He's lucky I'm in a good mood after what he and Knox tried by Piper's pool. I forgive him though." She giggled and lifted up to smother his face in her cleavage, her nipples teasing his lips yet each time he tried to suck on them she retreated back with a wince of not yet. Fucking tease! "Doesn't my perfume smell yummy?" He nodded while kissing her chest where she did allow it, directly between both perky mounds. Offering a hissing sound like a tire deflating yet giddy she eased back and then kissed him on the lips.

Hearing Dip yell to move up due to cars behind him, the young lovers drove forward blindly. He couldn't see around her so he just hoped for the best. Directly next to the first window Dip told Angus what he owed the clown, all while watching Dakota hop up and down on Angus. "OH MY GOD! HIS COCK IS HUGE." She pouted his way trying to make it look legit that she was fucking the driver. Whimpers spoke volume!

"You go Furlong." Dip laughed as Angus fought to get his wallet out. Trying to get cash out the billfold she snatched his wallet away and took out enough to pay for everything. "This should cover my lap dance nicely." She giggled. From there all bills were tucked between the compression of her 34B's while she leaned out the window, Angus lifting her up to enable reaching Dip. Dip gnashed his teeth but took the money from between her breasts and shook his head. "You're crazy hot Dakota."

"I know! I need a favor."

"What?"

"Draw a tiny heart like this one on my chest." She lifts her tit to share one hidden beneath her breast. Crawling even closer Angus just opened his truck door. She opted to move to her back and lay outstretched between Angus and Dip like a bridge between troubled waiters. Cars behind them witnessing her boldness tooted horns with laughter. Her nipples were guided missiles at her hormonal escalation. Angus rolling his palm over her pussy did not help. In a hurry Dip made change then took a pen and drew a heart under her poised breast, sadly it was an upside-down heart but a heart none the less. Laying the coin refund on her belly button for Angus, Dip ran his palm from her tummy straight back to her throat before patting her cheek. "You better get going. I'm clocking out. Pretty sure my boss just saw me. I hear Burger Kink is hiring." Worth the job loss he thought.

Angus pulled her back inside forcing her from his lap, the change on her tummy scattering everywhere. Fist bumping Dip he carefully drove forward to the food window. Looking in he saw mostly women of color, none he recognized. In putting his seat forward, he waited with nervous anticipation. Dakota put her dress back on and covered up her front until they received their order yet leaned into him staring up close as her hand palmed his tented erection. "Happy meal?" He grinned then tickled her changing it up to, "Happy squeal!"

Their silliness ended as their food was passed over. Helping him hold the drink she jabbed a straw in to the lid for them and took a sip. He watched her tease him by swirling her tongue around the straws tip. "Someone's been practicing."

"I have a good teacher." She was not going to confess it was her dad.

"Oh yeah? Who? That Mace guy?"

"Maybe!" She had practiced giving him head during movie night with Sable and Travis. Among other things. The hot wax massage in his bedroom was pretty hot too. She hated lying but it wasn't necessarily a lie if she just kept it to herself. It wasn't as if he would ever be 100% honest. She finally added, "I watch porn."

"Best place to pick up ideas." He chuckled and whipped the steering wheel to the right in order to pull from the lot and back on to the street. "Where we eating?"

"You Sir, rubbed my pussy." She beguiled him with crystalline eyes, shivering at the sensations that were like a phantom still teasing her.

"Getting in what I can." He winked.

"You only have to wait a few more days."

"Good! Can't wait to make love to you."

"Is that what it is...? Love making?"

"That okay for the first time?"

"Yes. But, I'm tough. You can... give me a few pointers."

"Pointers?" He chuckled turning on to a side street out of their way in going straight to Dakota's housing division. She noted his altered course and pointed behind her without a word. "Relax, I know a small park we can eat at before I run you home."

"Oh! Right! I guess I figured we would eat in my driveway. Even better! Now my dad won't bring out extra napkins just to meet you."

"I can still turn around. Spending a little time with you alone just sounded good."

"All this time since you asked me out, this really is the only time we've been alone. I mean... Sable will cover me with my dad if he wonders where I'm at. He works from home. If he worries he'll call me."

"So... an hour together?"

"You have me until daddy starts looking for me." She wagged her cell. Grinning at one another Angus saw tiny hearts circling his brow. Wait! Maybe they were just from eying the hearts drawn on her flesh, her dress was back open for him to enjoy her body. Dakota had no desire to keep it closed, the same could be said of her legs, she literally had her right foot propped up on the truck seat to give him a slight angle to stare at her adorable kitty. Luckily, he was a good driver, that and if he wrecked his dad's truck there would go his graduation gift of a new car. Regardless, he struggled to focus on the street.

"There's the park up ahead."

"Pitstop Park?" She reads the sign as he turns into a small gravel parking lot, only one other car there, a street legal low rider 1990 Caprice. A pair of older Hispanic boys shooting hoops in the distance ignored the new arrival. "Are we safe here?"

"Only two guys out there. As long as we don't go near their ride, they'll leave us alone."

"Okay! There's a picnic table over there. Fresh air?"

"Oh, I'll be getting fresh." He parked near it then hopped down from his truck seat, coaxing her toward him. She crawled over the seat until facing him, her legs dangling from the side. He immediately moved between her legs and rubbed both of her upper thighs back and forth while staring into her big, beautiful orbs. Trembling at his touch she eased back until her dress slipped from her shoulders to drape over the midway point of her back, palms on the seat behind her to stabilize herself.

"What are you doing?" She winced half expecting him to dive in and eat her out. While the thoughts of him doing that was appealing, she was afraid he might start fingering her and taking her virginity by too much pressure up inside her.

"Cardio! Just admiring all these hearts." He guides her legs wider for a full inspection of every single heart drawn within the folds of her thighs. With a chain of hearts to both sides of her pussy he wondered what the hell she was thinking letting all of his friends and then some, do this to her. "What gave you the idea to do this?"

"I wanted to feel loved."

"Is that what you're looking for? True love?"

"Not really! But, you can tell me you love me if you want." She giggled, "I'm sure you tell Robin that too."

"Used too! Not so much anymore."

"Why not?"

"Guess I'm just stuck on someone else these days."

"But, you can't cut her off. That's exactly why I want other boys too. With sex being new to me I want to see what others can do. I mean I have no doubt you are going to drive me insane on my birthday, even afterwards, but... I want to get a feel of what others offer, guys and girls." Mostly guys, girls might be more for her sister Sable. Of course, they did switch identities as often as possible. Yeah, girls too!

"Our food is getting cold." He fidgets processing her thoughts, for a guy with so many notches on his belt he was feeling a little worried he might not be enough for her.

"Right!" She reaches behind her for his drink in a dash cupholder, handing it to him. With their food on the floorboard, she fell to her back and stretched to reach it. While outstretched Angus felt evil and put the ice cold drink cup between her legs sending a shockwave of chills through her nervous system. Yelping she sat up quickly and pointed at him, "Stop that! I'm wet enough as it is." The cubes rattling in the cup reminded her of Mace during the candle wax massage, that led to ice.

"You going to leave your dress in the truck while we eat?" He stared at her almost as if a dare.

"Someone might see."

"Like those guys out on the court?"

"Them too." She chuckled, "I mean if I knew nobody else would show up, I'd take that dare."

"Robin would do it in a heartbeat."

"Ohhhh!" Careful buddy boy! "If she's so bold, why doesn't she get naked in school like you do me?"

"Who says she hasn't?"

"When?"

"Last year, but she would if I told her too."

"What about Tina?"

"She would too. All the cheerleaders would if I suggested it."

"You should. We could have a mass exhibition."

"There's only so many guys to block them from younger eyes. We can't let the wrong people witness it. That's exactly why Piper..." He pauses sharing too much, Dakota might not know of Piper's outrageous acts of sexuality.

"I know what Piper does. She's insane."

"I can't disagree with that. So am I."

"Which makes you and I a perfect couple."

"Yet, you want other guys."

"So? My mom and dad know what the other does and they still love one another. If it works for them it can work for us."

"If that's what you want."

"You know it's what you want too Furlong." She presses her toes against his crotch. "I can be your girl, I just want to have fun with others too. I'm pretty sure once I get banged by you I'll want it a lot more often."

"Trying to compete with Piper and... your mom?"

"I doubt I ever reach their heights." She giggles, "Never know until after you fuck me silly, huh?" The thoughts did arise that she wanted to be desired by boys more than they did her elders.

"That's true. Give me the food I'm starving." He takes the bag and abandons her in the cab. Walking a good thirty feet to the picnic table he takes a seat and breaks out his burger. Ignoring Dakota he wanted to see what she might do. His bet was on her putting her dress on and at worst holding it shut while joining him. He was partially right.

Her dress was back on her shoulders but she intentionally left it unbuttoned and climbed down, shutting his truck door. Eying the guys on the basketball court to know they weren't looking she just waltzed right over to the table, except seating herself up on the top of the table rather than the bench itself. Feeling devious she left her seat shortly after her butt was planted. Climbing up on the table to stand in front of Angus she looked around then lowered her dress from her shoulders for a 70% nudity. Her ass was covered but nothing else. Dancing from side to side she taunted him while he was devouring his fries.

"You going to eat your burger?" He nodded at the bag.

"Not now, I'm too horny to eat. You don't like my stripper try out?"

"You know I do. What happened to you being worried someone might see you?"

"I'm over it. We can always run for the truck if someone yells."

"So drop the dress then." A swift survey of her surroundings she let her dress slip from her arms and flutter to the table. Giddy at being totally nude outside of her shoes she spun around with her back to him and bent forward. Hands behind her she clutched her ass cheeks and pried them wide. A sweet butt pucker winked at him as he sipped his Coke. Hearts even between her cheeks.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12