Starting from Scratch Ep. 144: be My valentINE

Story Info
Jealous of her sister Dakota, Sable had to draw her own delusions. Knox wanted to be Cupid.
5k words
4.64
2.6k
1
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 144 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers

"What's Furlong doing in Hooter's Crossing?"

Travis Herbert wondered out loud as he sat on his front porch step with his girl Sable McKellen, sweaty from mowing his yard. He and she had caught a ride home from school with their teacher Chandra Mahkarti when his mom never showed up. The blame of course was on Knox Hardecker and his goons, but he had no clue. Sable having gone home to change decided to walk over and hang out awhile before calling it a night. She adored Travis but was hardly being the model girlfriend. She had her reasons.

"He brought Dakota home. I thought I told you she was getting a ride from Angus."

"You just said she had a ride. Angus and I are cool these days, so I'm happy for Dakota and him. We should double date sometime like we did with Mace two weeks ago."

"Was that a date?" She giggled, "It was us playing truth or dare. Mostly dare."

"Only because the truth would have been worse?" He winced with a smirk.

"I didn't say that." She did look guilty a bit though. Wincing back with just as much demonic angst she jabbed him in the ribs, which became a tickling match, which led to kissing, which led to a big truck pulling up. While making out the two young lovers were oblivious to the arrival of Kelly Herbert's Master and boyfriend, Dominic Black. Getting out of his truck on the curb he noticed Travis pawing up Sable, his hand on her left tit but not even squeezing it.

Grumbling, "Get a grip Boy." under his breath he approached them until he had no choice but to break them up to get through. "AHEM!" While Travis ignored him, his pucker unwilling to waver, Sable darted her eyes toward Dom. First sight in her sitting position? HUGE COCK! Hiding behind his jeans Dominic possessed an enormous beast, a solid enough reason why he danced at the strip club Cashanova's, as well as private shows. Being an investor in a gym didn't hurt either. Bulging dick, bulging muscles. The guy was a monster all around. At 6'4, 320 pounds of muscle with a bushy beard and cowboy presence he always lured in the ladies.

Lips dragging across Travis Herbert's face in her inspection Sable's cheek became his target. Eyes full of awe Sable lifted her eyes only as if a shocked puppy until meeting Dominic's chest, no shirt. It was hotter than hot today, so it made sense. She whimpered and stared without a word at the colossus. It wasn't the first time seeing it but it felt like it. Finally as he fidgeted he used his boot to kick Travis on the foot. "You lettin' me in Loverboy?"

Still puckering Trav just flipped him off making Dom shake his head. Ballsy but afraid of his own shadow in 60 seconds. Shyly, Sable pushed herself away from Travis and stood up to face Dominic. She was an ant facing an elephant. "Hi Dominic! We didn't get introduced that day..." he ignored her and stepped behind Sable to go inside. While Trav called him out with "DUDE!" Sable hid her reaction to actually being face to face with the giant. After seeing his penis through the planks of Trav's deck that day they were trying to get in she knew how big he really was. Again, on movie night at Mace's when she snuck over while Travis was passed out drunk. Yes, she had seen him multiple times. While not truly on her mind up until now, the introduction made her wet as hell. Trav who?

"DOUCHEBAG!" Trav yelled as Dom went inside to spend time with Kelly, she making dinner of steak and potatoes. With Dom having to work later he did try his best to offer quality time. Mostly to appease his godliness as Master, but when pressed for time he did offer rare emotions. Now having a shared control over Kelly with Henry McKellen there was a very minor jealous streak hiding deep within him.

Hearing Dom and Travis bicker was humorous, Sable knew he could drop Trav with a pinky. "He can drop me." She pouted to herself as her cell buzzed in her hand. Looking at it she spotted a text from her sister, pics of her heart covered body from head to toe, all where they really should not be. "OH MY GOD!" Sable covered her mouth after her outburst, witnessing just how infested Dakota's pubic area and between her thighs were. Hearts within hearts over her hood. "I hate you. I want that kind of attention." No fair indeed.

Travis got past his anger over Dom, but he thrived on making it clear he still didn't approve of him, regardless if he did defend Trav not long ago against Knox Hardecker and his friend Dip. Travis refused to accept how his mom was being treated whether she insisted he get over it or not. Sighing like a crashing airliner toward the ground, he noticed Sable looking at her cell. Sneaking in behind her he glanced over her shoulder. "WHOAAA! Is that... Dakota?"

"Quit looking at her pussy. Look at mine." She stomped her foot.

"Geeez Sable! Relax... you know I want to look at yours. I can't wait to... be with you."

"Camp out on my birthday, you're taking my virginity." She grabbed his t-shirt dragging him into her face as she fumed, "I NEED YOU!"

"Holy crap!" He wheezed, "I need you too."

"DRAW ON ME!"

"What?"

"I want you to copy every heart drawn on Dakota." She showed him her sisters pics, of course he zeroed in on that sexy pink pussy more than the artwork. Whether Sable liked it or not that snatch was too delicious looking to ignore. Of course, he did have Dakota's identical twin right in front of him.

"Let's go up to my room where it's quiet. I'll draw every single heart exactly." He took her by the hand and tugged her along into his home. Hearing his mom and Dominic fucking loudly in her bedroom on their way upstairs Sable became slightly resistant. It was obvious Kelly's headache had gone away. Dinner would just have to be nuked.

Seeing Dominic's muscles earlier was like a magnet, imagining Kelly digging her nails into his back made her fantasize. A hard pull on her arm she yelped and headed upstairs. Inside Trav's bedroom he shut his door and set about taking her dress off. She giggled at his hurried fingers and warned him not to pop a button. While his mother might disapprove of he going so far in their home she was too damned busy to care. Travis was in love and nothing was stopping him from showing it, even if it was only to draw on Sable's naked body. With all they had done over at Piper's house the night he and Mace hung out with the girls, this adventure was much needed.

Dress off he pushed her backwards on to his bed and pointed at her, "Pen is... over there." She heard penis and laughed. He couldn't find his penis. Ignoring her mental ridicule Travis found a pen in his book bag and returned to her as if a shark circling a bloody canvas. She pulled up the cell pics of Dakota and pointed out where to start, namely her tits. Straddling her legs he leaned over her and began drawing. While not nearly as neat as Dakota's the line work wasn't far off. Belly button hearts next. "It tickles." She whispered.

"Don't move or I'll make it wiggly."

"Trying not too." Hearing the thunder one room over she panted eying the wall.

"I love your body." He had to let her know.

"I know." She giggled, "Travis? Are you... ready to take our virginity?"

"Our? Dakota's too?" He looked shocked.

"No you dope. Mine and yours."

"Oh, right! Hell yeah I am. You know I'm crazy in love with you."

"You... love me?" She had never heard him say it before.

"Yikes! Too soon? Sorry!" He looked terrified having said it. He swore he told her a few dozen other times. Maybe she just ignored it until now.

"No. I... care about you. Love might be too... intimate right now. Please don't give up on me." Her thoughts were on other boys these days as much as it was on Travis. He had no clue how deceptive she was being to him by posing as her sister to get attention from Angus Furlong. An agreement made between sisters that it was okay for Sable to have fun utilizing Dakota's popularity. Still, Travis was in the dark, sadly so was Angus. It could backfire for both girls. Thinking back to Tina Wiles discovering the truth but keeping their secret scared Sable. How long would the lie go on? Not only that but Robin Banks had her suspicions.

"I'll never give up on you Sable."

"Good! Because I really do have feelings for you... I'm just... worried about moving too fast. I mean... after we have sex that might change. All I know is... I want you to be the one to take me."

"THANK YOU GOD!" He looks at the ceiling with hope in his tone. He already knew he was the one but it didn't hurt to keep hearing it. Definite confidence booster!

"Go lower." She insisted he draw more, "Draw right above my pussy, just like Dakota's vibrating heart." The one with three levels on it over her hood. Scooting to his knees on the floor to get a good angle he realized her legs were in the way. Setting his pen aside he grabbed her ankles and launched them toward her upper body.

"Here! Hold these."

She laughed as she cradled her legs enough to give Travis room to draw in her confined arena. Taking his time to allow him a hands on pussy contact to intricately design the three level heart, she trembled at his touch. Feeling his palm go damp beneath his hand over her labia he knew she was horny. Feeling evil he moved his fingers lower on her lips and let his middle finger slip from the hood within to graze her clit. She tensed up and sighed, "So on purpose." then smiled at him.

"Want me to stop?"

"Nooooooo!" She hissed giggling over it.

As he continued drawing, a disturbance in the hall outside notified them that Dom was shoving Kelly up against her bedroom door. A few more thumps it was only beginning. Dinner was obviously on hold. It sounded rough, Dom growling loudly, Kelly whimpering and enjoying his brusque manner. Hearing the bedroom door get rattled nonstop was hot as hell even if it did make Travis grumpy.

Before long it ended, and the sounds of weight being hurled on to her mattress Sable paused to hold her breath. Fantasizing suddenly that she was Kelly, being sexually owned by such a rugged brute made her even wetter. Trav felt her warm wetness bubble up and presumed it was for him. Grinning like the Devil, Travis moved into the second level heart. Patting her pussy right over her clit without thinking in an attempt to make her stay still, she reacted with a gasp and flaring eyelids.

"Stop that." She bit her lip sharing a gaze that meant do it again. Of course Travis took it as to stop. She pouted but let him continue. Listening to Kelly suddenly start moaning much louder than usual Sable was getting stressed out. This was the first time that she had heard anyone else having sex other than her parents, and a brief stint when their Mom was gangbanged alongside Piper Cherry the day she moved in. It was obvious Dom demanded her to be loud, that or he was just that talented.

"Fucking asshole!" Trav glared over his shoulder at hearing Dominic talking aggressively, asking Kelly, "That all you got Bitch?" Travis was really getting red in the face.

"Calm down." Sable told him, "I can't keep my legs up much longer."

"You're a cheerleader." He grumbled. "Stretch for a minute. I have to go use the restroom." He hopped up helping Sable to her feet. Leaving her Travis went across the hallway and shut the bathroom door, leaving his bedroom door wide open. He knew that Dom was too busy to catch Sable naked.

Eying the door Sable grew curious and slyly crept into the hall to peer into Kelly's bedroom, in the earlier beating over it the latch had left it slightly ajar. Eyes bulging she witnessed Dominic in only his Stetson pounding Kelly's cunt hard, his chiseled ass back and forth as she cried out, "FUCK ME MASTER!"

A ball of sweat only added to Dom's muscular physique glossing him up. Sable found her fingers rubbing her clit at observing his strength. He was...magnificent. Thankfully, Travis was taking his time, she could hear his pissing in the toilet, so had a good idea how long she had. It was difficult not smearing the inked heart so close to where she was rubbing herself.

In a maddening display of roughness Dominic pulled out of Kelly and whipped her tiny body over on to her belly and reared her ass up to be taken from behind. Unable to see penetration at the angle Dom had her in Sable pouted. She wanted to see his cock. Sadly, with the bellow of a flushing toilet and washing hands, Sable had to hurry back into Trav's bedroom. He returned drying his hands on his shirt to find Sable laying on his bed just as Dominic had Kelly poised, ass high, face in the bedding.

"What are you doing?" Travis winced enjoying Sable's perfect ass. Without a word she showed him photos of the hearts circling Dakota's anus. "Ohhh! Heartsy fartsy?" He thought it was funny, she merely rolled her eyes and pried her cheeks open to give him room to draw.

Pen back in motion Travis circled her butt pucker with a tiny armada of hearts. His count off compared to Dakota's, her hearts were one too many. So much for identical. Finishing up Travis spanked her bottom. Her mind on Dominic, she envisioned it being him.

"Spank me more." She wagged her ass at Travis. Greedily he struck her five more times. Hearing how loud his slaps were, he grits his teeth. He didn't really want his mom to know he had Sable in his bedroom like this. Not that she had any real say so these days, he was an adult. Rolling over, Sable insisted he finish the chain link hearts within the quick of her thighs, just as Dakota wore. After ten more minutes and having to tolerate Kelly's vicious orgasms Trav finished his copycat artwork to the best of his ability.

A fast scan in a mirror by Sable, she kissed him and got dressed. "I have to get home. Thank you, Travis... I can't wait until Saturday night." A solid grip over his tented erection she left him with it. "Stay here and jerk off. I'll let myself out." He was more than happy to comply. He had his jeans down before she even shut his bedroom door behind her.

Convinced that Travis wasn't following her out she eased along the wall to see Dominic laying over Kelly, she still ass up. Tempted to sneak in to witness his dick moving in and out of Kelly, Sable huffed her cheeks and noticed the bedroom window wide open, facing Knox Hardecker's bedroom balcony. Shrugging at first, she ended up heading out rather than torture herself any further.

Leaving the Herbert home, she spotted Knox by himself skate boarding while looking at his cell, Neo and Dillon having headed home. Not really fearing Knox even after he had stripped her that day she and Travis were locked out naked, nor of when she and Dakota were caught off guard by Piper's pool, she headed down the sidewalk.

Looking up and spotting Sable he rolled up on her from the street out front of his house. She was peering up at the balcony and shivering. Noticing her eyeballing his home, Knox tried something new to him. Kindness! Especially after her earlier fashion show she gave him without knowing. Playing coy he tried a tactic that came unexpectedly.

"Hey! Sorry I've been an asshole toward..." As she turned he noticed a drawn heart on her cleavage. "Wait! Dakota?" Surely Sable wouldn't wear hearts. He swore he saw this outfit on Sable but again he was torn between her fashion and Kelly Herbert's dildo action.

Shocked that Knox couldn't tell her from her sister, she smiled, "That's me! Looking for my sister. Have you seen her? I figured she was over here at the Herbert's."

"Naa! Haven't seen her." True, not since her bedroom window, "Hey! Dip sent me video of your drive thru stunt. That was badass, even if you were with that fucknut Furlong!"

"He did? Let me see it." She didn't know this part of her sister's day, because she hadn't been home yet to ask how her ride with Angus went. She knew Dip worked at McRonald's so presumed she and Angus stopped there.

Hopping up then stomping his long board to keep it from rolling away he posed like Captain Morgan, one foot on it as he searched his cell for video. "Here! I never knew you were this fucking crazy. Furlong have you on a leash?"

"Nope! I just like being... whoa! I was that far out his truck window without my clothes on?" She dropped her jaw laughing, "Guess so."

"Dip drew a heart on you he said, you were that close to the drive-thru window in broad daylight? Fucking awesome McKellen."

"That's me." She grinned then heard Kelly Herbert having another screaming orgasm. "Dang! Kelly's on a roll." Oh, how well he knew!

"Even better from my bedroom." Knox chuckled, "I watch that big guy fuck her all the time. They leave her window wide open."

"Really?" Sable bulged her eyes then took a chance, "I want to see."

"Wanna come up to my room?"

"ONLY to watch them. Don't get any ideas or I'll tell Angus."

"Can I draw hearts on you?" He laughed, nodding toward his front door, "Come on, let's go up before they stop."

"We'll see. The hearts I mean."

She followed Knox into the lion's den praying this wasn't a mistake. Shaking at the risk he led her upstairs and into his bedroom. First thing she noticed was his computer monitor displaying pictures he had taken of Piper Cherry naked at her pool. He rushed her past that before she could see herself on the monitor. Out on the balcony he guided her to the perfect perch to stare directly in to witness the couple in bed.

In this position Dominic could be seen full frontal. He had his head lowered watching his own massive cock moving in and out of helpless Kelly Herbert, now on her back again, legs ripped wide for a brilliant performance. "Oh my God!" She whimpered biting her nail. "His dick is... humongous."

"Hate to agree with you, but yeah! Wish mine was that big." Knox sighed, looking at Sable's ass from behind while she was glued to the window's offered porno. "Can I see the rest of your hearts?" He lightly toyed with her skirt. Leaning on his railing she was too infatuated with Dominic's swelling muscles to care about anything. She really wanted to touch herself but refrained due to Knox being, well...Knox.

"Quick peek." She mumbled, he kneeling behind her and lifting her skirt up to see the hearts around her butt pucker.

"Daaaaamn! Can I lick this?" He chuckled, "Sorry!"

"No you're not! I'd rather you didn't lick me." She maintained her eye contact on the giant below. Trembling she broke down and reached under her skirt to rub her clit. All it would take is for Dom to look up and see her and she would likely run away screaming. Travis would find out, her virginity loss would wait longer over her stupidity. Kelly would tell her parents. Game over. Still, her clit felt really good right now.

"Wait for it." Knox stood up beside Sable, counting to 3 just before Dom whipped Kelly back on to her belly and pulled his dick out, stroking his foot long, close enough before inserting it tightly into Kelly's asshole. Hearing Kelly cry out her painful pleasure Sable cringed.

"That has to hurt."

"You maybe. Not the guy. I used to fuck Lily's ass raw when we were dating."

"Maybe that's why she stopped dating you." Sable hissed, not wanting to piss him off, but making conversation. Noticing her hand under her dress rubbing Knox brightened his eyes.

"Need help? I can do it from behind you while you focus on them."

"I'm good! Thanks for the offer though. You can draw one heart on me if you don't get too handsy."

"My choice where?" He found some swagger hiding in him.

"Hurry up, I don't have much time."

"Hell yes!" Knox bolted into his bedroom and found a pen, stepping back out he found Sable quaking, her finger action doubling her over his rail slightly. "Someone's feeling good." He attempts to turn her to face him, she reluctantly following his lead until her back was to the rail. Unbuttoning her dress, Sable's full frontal was opened up to his admiration. Her hand leaving her clit as she blushed letting Knox see her this way, he noticed her pussy trickling juices down her inner thigh.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,869 Followers
12