Starting from Scratch Ep. 152: ROLE CREDITS

Story Info
Aunt's Mandy and Candy crack down on Henry. Tessa laughed her ass off.
9.6k words
4.88
3.2k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 152 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,842 Followers

"You recovered from Serafina?"

"I could ask you the same question Mister Master." Tessa Harper laughed while skyping with Henry McKellen as he got dressed from his shower. "Yeah, I'm fine. Humbled a bit after letting her destroy my precious tiny body. Sera is really cool but man can she be tough. She tossed me around like I was cigarette ashes in a windstorm. She even gave me that white collar to wear for luck today. Leaving the leash at home Henry so don't get any ideas." She too was getting dressed for their meeting at Calculated Risq.

"Gonna actually wear it in front of Amanda?"

"Sure! Why not? She blew you last time I was there with you, maybe this time she will eat me. Not that I really want that from her... she does write my paychecks though. How did your meet yesterday go... without me tagging along?" She stood totally nude trying to decide which dress to wear. "Purple or yellow?" With one dress held to each side of her it was the middle one that was more to Henry's liking.

"Yellow compliments your blonde hair. Pretty short dress too so that's in your favor. Leave your panties at home."

"Uhh? You sure? What if Amanda..?"

"You heard me Harper."

"Whatever! You're really getting into this dominant stuff aren't you? Svetty won't stop bragging about you. I just don't get her. I mean... major whore like me, but she selling herself to that Winslow guy. I mean he's nice and all, but can that last? I know how much trouble your family has with his punk ass kid."

"Winslow's a great guy. He just babies Knox now that his wife passed away a few years back. Sooner or later Knox will grow up. Who knows Svetlana might slap some sense into the boy."

"She says Knox watches her like a hawk. Thinks she's hot but swindling his dad out of any future inheritance. I warned her to watch out for him. I'll take your advice on yellow. Purple might be too overpowering for a meeting."

"Going back to your question... my meet with Amanda went better than I figured. She liked my incest scenes, we discussed the whole too close for comfort concerning appearances. I mean Mark's daughters in the game do look identical to Dakota and Sable. I look like Mark, Emma looks like Piper. Mark's ex looks like Josie."

"You tell her I'm going to be Emma's niece?" She began putting her dress on and smoothing it out over her hips.

"I did. She doesn't have a problem as long as nobody sues us for looking like the characters. I really don't foresee that because Piper loves the idea. Josie always has. What bother's me most is when the girls see their characters someday." Dakota already had but wasn't telling her father. "I mean I believe they'll be fine with it but I really don't want them thinking I lust over them like that." No, but Dakota had those thoughts. Faint glimmer in Sable's minds eye.

"Too late and you know it. Hey... I never did apologize for manipulating you for Dakota. I never should have let her talk me into that. I guess I'm showing my age being pretty close to their age range. Immature I suppose."

"I'm over it." He put on some clean boxers hiding his erection from her for the first time since they had connected over his laptop. "Only problem is I'm really battling Dakota ever since that day. Her incessant need to be taught how to impress this Angus guy has... gotten a little too close for comfort. Tessa? Can I confide in you without..."

"I would never betray my Master." She winked. "I adore you Dad." She acted like Dakota briefly. "I learned my lesson that day so, go for it. You can talk to me about anything. I hope the same can be said of you someday? I might need an ear myself."

"Being co-workers binds us youngun."

"Right! You know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you Big Daddy."

"Same here oh, third daughter of mine. Yeah, I heard you were adopted by Dakota." He laughed. "All good! Welcome to the family."

"Thanks. Hoop earrings too much?" She models with them to her ears. "They might make for good cock rings."

"Uh huh! Back to the confidential thing... this teaching Dakota has put a serious strain on me. My dick literally stays hard these days. Get's difficult masking it around her. I've let myself... teach a little too convincingly of late. Tess... I licked her pussy. Hell I came on Dakota. I know it's wrong... I'm fighting like hell. This incest saga I've incorporated into Frisque... hits home."

"Svetty and I haven't helped have we? Wearing those wigs that resemble the girls hair only punished you further."

"You two having similar builds doesn't help. Only thing different is your chests being larger."

"Svetty's two inches taller than me." Tessa laughed. "I get it! Hips, legs, and tummy. Anyways, I told you about my incest experiences Henry, so I'm certainly not looking down on what you and Dakota have done. I still enjoy my dad and stepdad on occasion."

"Josie would... have a breakdown if I ever went all the way with our kids." Socks on, blue jeans up he opted to search for a dress shirt in his closet out of her visual. "The other day was... just too damned close. If Dakota keeps it up I might... destroy my marriage."

"With as much as Josie gets away with? Come on Dad? Couples counselling would end up in a swingers club for you two. Look what you did Friday night at Cashanova. You had strippers all up on you, you all up in them. While I can only guess at how many guys Josie's running with, you just know her numbers are higher than yours. No offense my talking about her like this."

"None taken!" He selects two dress shirts, one a button down navy blue, the other a white with narrow black pinstripes. "Your turn... which one?" A fashion show was always interesting.

"No on the jailbird shirt. Navy with your blue denim is too much. Try again! You know neither of us really needs to dress up this is just a gamers meet. Do you really think Amanda Pruitt cares what we wear?"

"True! I guess I just feel the urge to look professional. I was even going to wear a silver tie with the navy blue."

"No tie Henry... unless. You are not using any tie as my leash Daddy." She laughed.

"Who says it's for you? And I'm not your Dad."

"I know you're not, but it's fun to call you that. Better than Master, that's more Svetty's thing. Fine! Go with the navy blue and silver tie. Maybe you can lead Amanda around with it."

"Or Candace."

"The secretary? Isn't she near 50?"

"Age doesn't mean anything unless she's toothless, hunched over, and smelling like Ben Gay." He chuckles putting on the navy shirt and buttoning it up. "Candy is a nice old bird."

"You fucked her didn't you?" Tessa dropped her jaw.

"Both of them while we were alone yesterday. Don't let on unless they get frisky again today. I had them both purring."

"Wow! No wonder you didn't want me around for that meeting."

"It wasn't like that. The game is mine Tessa, yes you help design, but I created it. I value your input believe me. I just... wanted to show Amanda my incest work without picturing Dakota setting next to me. You wearing that wig would remind me of her. Bad enough the incest episodes agitated the ole' stiffy without you being there to physically inspire it."

"How is this going to be any better my being there today? You're going to still look at me like Dakota."

"Today we're going to iron out BDSM episodes with Amanda."

"Ohhhh? Now I'm your guinea pig for her?"

"Do it for me? Do it for dear old Dad." He winks at her while tucking in his shirt. At least it wasn't the white shirt he wore yesterday that had palm trees on it. Josie's choice calling it his Bahama Mama shirt, complete with coconuts. Luckily not as a bra! That would really be embarrassing. He did look good in it though.

"You have storyboards for bondage?"

"I do as a matter of fact."

"HA! Me too! We can compare them when we get there. I always plan ahead. Since Serafina it's made me visualize our every move on paper, then into animation form."

"So you've designed characters to add to Frisque that... resemble Serafina?"

"Her brother Dom too. Sitting on his dick up on stage was freaking incredible. It just screamed to be adapted don't you think?"

"True! But if there's anyone who might object to likenesses it's Dom. Before we go too far I should run it by him. I don't want to piss him off if he ever watches the game."

"Does he even own a computer?"

"Good point! Cellphone though. We can look at the designs but before we go adding it to the RPG we get his approval. Same for Sera!"

"I already asked her. She saw me draw a sketch of her while we laid in her bed. It just so happens Serafina likes to draw too."

"Draw attention!" Necktie being threaded he looked like a bank teller in no time at all.

"No she's surprisingly talented with more than her tongue. I mean it Henry she can draw. If anyone can get through to Dominic as far as modelling him for Frisque it's her. Did you know she had more brothers? All of them are as huge as Dom. She showed me a family portrait and oh my god... it makes me want to move to Kentucky. I'm serious all four are as tall and as muscular as Dominic. It's crazy! Even their Dad is big. Mom is dinky though." She laughed.

"Cornfed boys! I think I recall Sera mentioning that. Almost time to head out, you ready?"

"Just need shoes and perfume. I had a thought... before you sign off. What if we apply all of the girls from Cashanova as part of the game? We should take pictures to use as positions for our... your characters."

"I'll consider it. It did occur to me a few times that Frisque is basically an animated version of our lives. So yeah, but only to those who sign a waver so we don't get sued later."

"Better hit up Piper then considering she's the biggest ho in your game."

"That would be the ex-wife." He chuckled, "I'll see you at the office."

"Yep! Piece out!" She flashed him lifting her skirt with a giggle. "Get it... me being a piece of ass... and... he hung up on me. You suck Dad!"

Fidgeting a bit Tessa Harper slipped on her pumps and paused to look at her own family portrait on her bedroom wall. "I really do need to pay a visit to Dad. I bet he misses me." She mooned his picture for chuckles then grabbed her artbook supplies and laptop. "Especially my oiled up naked lap dances."

So did her stepdad Wallace.

So many Daddy's so little time!

********

Calculated RisQ, Nashville's branch office of Romulus Realms RPG's. An office dedicated on the sly for more adult software. One of only three such offices in the entire United States. Romulus itself called Los Angeles its home base. So yeah, home away from home.

Amanda Pruitt just like yesterday came in early, only this time she was beat to the time clock, if there was one. Her secretary Candace Morgan found herself too excited to wait on coming in at her normal schedule. After yesterday's fun with Henry McKellen she simply could not resist charming him two days in a row, even if the kid protégé Tessa Harper was supposed to be joining them. Before even coming upstairs Amanda just knew she was in for a jaw dropping experience. She had to laugh, Candace didn't know what she was in for, so the jaw might droop on her part as well. Amanda's trench coat should have spelled out mischief considering the temperature outside was already 80 degrees.

At the glass doors separating the main office from the outside world opened up, Amanda heard music playing. Wincing at the choice of music she had to enter with hesitance, this was so unlike Candace. Discovery that the older blonde with silver hair wasn't at her desk that only left two places, the screening room or the lavatory. Amanda knew Candace couldn't be in her office because only she had a key. "At least she made coffee."

Going to her office Amanda and unlocking it, she closed the door behind her before shutting her blinds. Purse stashed first she untied her trench coat and removed it. Beneath her cloak she wore the most risqué outfit in her entire wardrobe. One that in reality only her ex-Dennis had ever seen on her. "My heart is racing a million miles a minute. This is... so not appropriate. If I had any other appointment's I'd be in a world of trouble."

Beneath that coat she wore a laced up black leather bustier that was so tight her chest was ready to burst out over her confinement. "Why I even dare to wear this is only to inspire Henry now that he wants to incorporate BDSM into Frisque. If I'm going to be an Aunt Mandy in the game I want to be the badass." She giggled. "Candace is going to laugh her ass off. Especially with my imperfect body. Maybe Candace and I should join a gym, there is that fitness center LIFT KITty's over by Cashanova. I hear that big boy stripper Dom Perignon works out there. That alone is inspiration on my part."

Tugging at her leather skirt that rode really high on her hips she just knew her cellulite dimpling was going to moon the Miami Bitch, craters on the moon even. Yes, before relocating to Nashville, Amanda Pruitt lived in Miami Florida. Even she questioned this downgrade hellhole from her former job at Livewire Electronics. That gaming house went under it's second year, bought out by Romulus, thus bringing her along with them. At least Dennis was still enjoying the beaches.

"These GoGo boots are going to come off once the meeting concludes. My feet hurt like hell." Wishing she had a mirror in her office to check herself out in, she gave up guessing. "One in the powder room. Which I bet is why Candace is hogging it. My gut says that after Henry made her feel young again she's going to ride that high for all it's worth. I'm glad she took part yesterday, but our... intimate moments was unexpected. I'm really not bi... but it... shit! I forgot my flogger. I have to have it to feel in control." Trench back on she stepped out and looked at the time on the wall. "Less than an hour until the meeting. I live twenty minutes away. Darn it! Now I know how Candace felt yesterday running back home on short notice. I really want to inspire Henry."

Upon that thought the bathroom door opened up and out stepped Candace Marie Morgan. Yep! Jaw drop central! "What did you do to yourself?" Amanda flared her eyes at her secretary. "Someone spent her evening shopping and... you got a makeover."

"Be honest! Do I look... fifteen years younger with my hair dyed?"

"Silver? You're taking that Silver Fox tease seriously aren't you?"

"My niece is a hair stylist so I begged her to fix me up. There's a tanning salon next door to her shop so I got a spray tan. Too... bronze?"

"Ummm? Silver and gold... wow... that's certainly a transformation."

"How about my clothes? Off the shoulder white top too much for the office?"

"It's not like we have customers showing up without any invite. Just... don't let those jugs fall out."

"Push up bra. I borrowed it from Debbie. We have the same 38D's, only thing is my nips are... vibrant this morning."

"So I see. I do love the white stretch pants, it excites your figure." Cameltoe even, no panties? The Silver Fox was going all out. "That French braid ponytail looks incredible."

"Thank you Amanda, I even bought a pair of blue contacts." She stepped closer to show them off, nose to nose almost, "Question... why are you wearing a trench coat? Even with the air on up here it's warm."

"You might as well know. Don't laugh at me or I'll fire your... ass." Candace hearing ass turned to show off her buns and tried to twerk. While not perfect they weren't horrid. Yep! Hint of cellulite, Amanda didn't feel so bad now. "Please don't twerk. That's like shaking coconuts out of a tree."

"You're no fun." Candace chuckled. "You aren't laughing at me, so I swear I won't laugh at you."

"It's your pink slit if you do."

"Slip!" Surely Amanda meant slip. Removing her trench coat while facing away from Candace, Amanda took a deep breath and turned. Oh, those jaws! Too the floor! "Oh my! Are you... planning on tying Henry up?"

"One never knows!" She smirked like a shark moving in from Miami. "I forgot my flogger at home. I really wanted to use it just to offer him inspiration. I really would find it great fun to be modeled into his game as Aunt Mandy the dominatrix."

"Aunt's Mandy and Candy."

"Black and white! We are wearing the right colors."

"I think you look hot. Just don't whip me. I kind of like that whole domineering role play myself. We should team up and punish Henry."

"For now... let's just treat today as if it's Halloween. Oh! You and I are joining a gym together. Enough of this cottage cheese in my backside, I want to look whole milk."

"I'm up for that. I think yesterday opened my eyes. Henry made me feel... his age."

"You look his age now. Makeup does wonders, doesn't it? We tone our bodies up we might start dating again. I say we get a personal trainer and revive our lives."

"In like Flynn Boss. Go grab your flogger I'll keep Henry and Miss Harper entertained. Do you think I could get away with a lap dance without ripping my leggings?"

"Who knows...Henry might do the ripping for you." A wink left Candace to practice in straddling her swivel chair. Amanda running home broke the land speed record. She made it in fifteen, back in twelve. Va-Va-Vroom!

********

Tessa Harper hopped into her car after a brief interlude with a possible new hot stud resident checking out a sublet. Fingers crossed he would take the apartment she was all sorts of turned on. It took jams on her stereo to control that inner lioness. It would be nice to actually have a guy she could date if she could entice him enough without looking whorish like Svetlana had. Her Star Wars t-shirt sure seemed to impress him.

Tony Gunther did look intrigued so there was always a possibility. Topic for another day she thought, she knew she needed to keep her head in the game. The RPG that is! By joining forces with Henry McKellen this was her first real opportunity to make a name for herself. She had the confidence certainly, but the gaming world was unfortunately dominated by the male talents out there. She was more the scene stealer than the behind-the-scenes thief. If anything, her cuteness factor and next to perfect body was stolen by them in their artistic fantasies. Of course, here she was being Henry's character Mark's quirky niece in upcoming episodes, so in a sense she was throwing herself into the mix. Why not have some fun and let the guys out there playing this game fuck her? Made her day either way!

"Why did I take this route? They're working on the medians up ahead. Traffic is slow as heck this way. Not many options around it though, outside of housing divisions. Aw well! If I'm late I'm late. Oooo! Cute hard hats." She meant the workers.

Unknown to her mere hours ago Josie McKellen had herself a good time with these city workers. Ironic considering Josie's hubby was Tessa's co-worker. Small world after all! "I should flash them." The blonde snickered, forced to wait as traffic snail paced their way through the cones on the road. "Dress doesn't really give me the freedom though! Maybe tomorrow boys. Maybe tomorrow!" She at least blew kisses. A few of them even wagging their tongues back at her. You can bet those highwaymen were thinking of Josie. It did make a hot morning hotter. "Bye boys!" On the road again.

Fifteen minutes later Tessa had made it downtown to Calculated RisQ and parked with relative ease. With Henry not here yet she opted to wait on him and jam to her music. Seat reclined she lowered her sunglasses and fantasized about the city workers. With her short skirts easy access, it was a fast climax just before noting a new arrival. To her right Amanda Pruitt returned from home with her flogger hidden inside her trench coat. Spotting one another, Tessa swiftly sat up straight and casually lowered her hemline without being busted.

"Hey Amanda." She spoke with her passenger window down for ventilation. No use wasting fuel she had sat there in the heat, a thin draft sifting into a cross breeze through windows.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,842 Followers