Starting from Scratch Ep. 162: CHANnEL CAT

Story Info
Fishing for compliments, Piper nets a raise. CARPe DIEM!
5.8k words
4.67
2.6k
1
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 162 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"What to wear...what to wear?"

Piper Cherry paraded nude around her bedroom, seeking out something she hadn't already worn to work, her massive walk-in closet full of adventurous, for a better word scandalous clothing. This being Dress Code omission Wednesday she considered something so bold that it might start a school riot just to get a look at her.

"Hmmm? I haven't worn fishnet stockings... maybe a fishque body suit with something almost sheer over the top so the netting can be seen through it?" Index finger to her cheek, knuckle to her chin she ponders the reaction out of her boss Principal Carl Manley. "He is always telling me to go sexier, push boundaries. Thing is I have to be careful, some of the students are far too young to see me in something too scantily. I mean the dresses I've been wearing barely cover my ass as it is, I bend they see it all. I'm pretty careful not to bend the wrong messages around them," She smiled at her wordplay, bend instead of send, "but let's face it even I can't be perfect. Well, I CAN be, I AM perfect." Tongue razzing her reflection in her closet mirror, "I'm just fortunate that I have a posse of faithful Seniors old enough to make my day. If not for their protective measures, I'd be toast. Hero worship saves my fine ass every single day."

Holding up a pair of black fishnets pull ups she admires the crotch stitching, "Oooo! These tight threads will fit extra snug over my clit once they stretch up over my shoulders. Just walking in these always sent friction fire through my nervous system. It's going to rub my clam and me squirm until my pearl gets polished." The images of the last time she wore these down in Atlanta clubbing she recalled climaxing on the dance floor, surrounded by dozens of dashing college students. Filthy rich and not once buying her own drinks. "Yep! Wearing these."

Stepping back into her bedroom Piper sat down on her mattress to put them on. Wiggling into them was a feat trying not to rip them in the process. Sturdy threads yes, but too much yanking and they would shred. Once all the way on she modeled for herself in a mirror, her entire naked body could be seen through the body suit, her tits stretching the net vibrantly outward from her ribcage. The design having a V cleavage that pointed clear down to her pubic area only made it more appealing. "God, I wish I could get away with wearing this alone. Thank goodness I maintain my weight. Considering I've been slacking on my cardio I'm staying pretty tight all over. Of course, as much sex as I get, I likely sweat off every calorie I take in. Roger is going to love me in this... so will my Detainee's. Yep! This won't survive the day." She just knew they would rip it off of her in Detention. A pleasant patting of fingers over her pussy she sighed. "One and done my catfishy friend."

Exploring her closet further she found a royal blue colored dress that was loose and flowing for comfort, while thin but not transparent it would still allow her netting an imprint to be just visible enough to excite. Flowing at the hips she could still moon people with ease while touching her toes. The front of the dress had a deep V dip to it so the nets cleavage easily complimented it. The dress effortlessly expressed her nipple erection even going so far as to highlight her tanned body which included the shade of her areolas. Yes, the coins would be flipped and called in the air.

Pacing the carpet as her dog Rotten watched her, her breasts were dancing everywhere, the netting just stretchy enough not to hinder their energetic lifestyle. Pinching the front of her dress open she ran a hand inside and guided the netting off of her tits and curled it under her for a boastful lift. "Much better! The netting was imprinting my tits too deeply. Free! Free at last." Yep! That dance was even more vibrant every step she took. Atlanta all over again. "Well! It's sexy as heck, and not completely revealing. Certainly different." Deciding to play it safe she packed a secondary dress in her purse just in case it might be needed.

"Mace must be out cold this morning. He's usually up to see me off." Hearing a whimper she peered down at her dog, "Can I trust you?" She really didn't want to walk him on a leash. "Don't make me regret this, Buddy Boy." Walking through the house to the front door she opened it and bowed to Rotten, "Your kingdom awaits. Wipe your throne in the grass." Confused by no leash Rotten just pranced on out into the yard as she watched to make certain he wasn't going to run off. Fear creeping in she opted to step outside with him, standing on her landing. "Let's hope there's no cats to chase that can compete with me." Pat! Pat! Pat! Her pussy was purring already and aiming to squall.

Relaxed by the quiet of morning she decided to take a stroll out to her mailbox, realizing she hadn't checked it in three days. As she collected more advertisements than actual mail, she heard a car and looked to her left. Pulling up next to her she was a wolf call away from chasing her own kitty.

"Hubba! Hubba! Going fishing?"

"Hey K-Dan! How's the exhaust pipe hanging?" Kieron Daniels her neighbor and car lot owner.

"Pretty good! Are you getting nice and settled in?"

"I am. I'm still holding you to that bottle of wine. I just need to find some free time. I'm dealing with cheerleaders these days. Birthday party this weekend with loads of surprises for the McKellen twins. Oh, and Perbert! We're combining birthdays."

"Sounds fun. Tell those critters I said happy birthday. You really should stop by the car lot I just got in a sweet candy apple red 1980 Corvette with astonishingly low miles. T top even. I'd give you a good deal." He winked.

"Ooo! Sing it to me Prince... Charming." She winked back, then proceeded to dance on the curb for him singing herself to Prince's Little Red Corvette. Puckering at her performance she ended it by covering her nipples with her mail, "Headlight covers. A lust... I mean must!"

"You're hilarious. Seriously, stop by and let me show it to you."

"Do I really need a car?" She fidgeted, "I would look pretty darn sexy with my top down. Car's too."

"Definitely! If that doesn't float your boat, I have a fleet of electric cars I just got in." He chuckled.

"Riiiight! There's no back seat to fuck in. I..." She paused for a moment to process when she saw Josie McKellen on her way out, her daughters Dakota and Sable with her. Waving in passing, Josie calling out, "Hey Kieron." A toot of his horn he shot her a salute, then yelled out for himself a happy birthday to the girls. That made them wake up, for him to know it was their birthday tomorrow meant Piper was gabbing about them.

"Y'know, K-Dan? I might consider that Vette if you throw in two of those Flintstone cars."

"Two?"

"Josie's girls have been begging their parents for cars. Their birthday is tomorrow but we're waiting on the weekend so their grandparents could celebrate with them. I've been racking my brain as to what to get them."

"For you... I'd offer a package... deal."

"Come on K-Dan, you know I'll let you give me your package even without a deal, but it's sweet of you to offer. How late are you open?"

"I'll be there until 6:00 PM. The Vette's being detailed so it's not even on the lot yet."

"I have to cover Detention until 5:00 but won't get out until 5:30. I'm always held up by my students." Literally in most cases but mum's the word. "Can you hang out until say 6:30 if I pose naked on a car hood for you?" Likely with cum dried all over her succulent curves.

Laughing Kieron nodded, "Actually, how about this... bikini model for a promotional I've been putting together, and I'll give you 1 free compact electric car, provided you buy the Corvette. I'll even cover repairs up to a year on the Vette. I've got some used current cars that are in pretty good shape. 2017 models."

"Bikini model? Micro bikini only."

"Band-aids? Bumper stickers?" He was having fun.

"For me or the cars?"

"I'll stay there until 7:00. We can work out the deal after you see and sit in the Vette. Seeing as the electric cars are for Henry's kids, I'll be gentle. They're good girls."

"Unless anything holds me down, I'll see you before 6:00. Don't be too gentle. If for any reason, I can't make it I'll let you know, and we can reschedule." She razzes him then pelts his arm with an envelope. Turning away she dropped a piece of mail just to bend over and moon him.

"Makes me want to buff your bumper." He laughed.

"Buy some baby oil." She giggles then coaxes Rotten to follow her back inside her home. Good puppy indeed. This time at least.

"Have a good day, Piper."

"You too K-Dan." Driving away Kieron Daniels nearly took out the curb looking in his mirror. Selling cars was one thing, driving lustfully another. He would actually go to a dollar store for a bottle of baby oil over lunch. Just in case, he bought a case.

Last minute tasks like peeing, spritzing her body with a Chanel Number 5, and a cup of coffee to go, she kissed puppy on the nose and wiggled on out to her Edge. Her perfume stimulating her nostrils she snickered.

"HA! Chanel Cat!"

Meow!

********

Running slightly late to work Piper pulled in and made a mad dash to the front turnstile. With first bell ready to wail she wanted to get in a few opinions on her attire before the hallways were empty. Heels clattering in her hurry as bait, attentions were definitely lured in. With younger students present she stopped running because her breasts were dancing with the stars. in other words, "HEAVENS!" Heaving's too.

Slowing up she smiled brightly to those who looked her over, nothing really to see without serious examination. While her blue dress covered her up, the fishnet body suit having small weaves at least left a shadow over her body under the dim lighting in the halls. Nearing her office, the older boys and girls were more prevalent in numbers. Seeing her the elders whistled in droves and she did a perform a quick 360 just for giggles.

"Going fishing Miss Cherry?" Calvin Knobbs chuckled.

"Gill nets! Catch you later Knobby." Oh yes, he would. Detention would be swimming in big fish. Ducking into her office she met resistance. Standing with Principal Carl Manley was a tall overweight gentleman that reminded her of Norm from the 80's sitcom Cheers. Matter of fact when entering she called out, "NORM!" The reference made him chuckle, then size up her attire with a peaking brow.

"Miss Cherry?" Carl grits his teeth, "I'd like you to meet Superintendent Bolger."

"Norman Bolger! It's a pleasure Counsellor. I apologize for taking so long to meet you. Carl here praises your... work with the students."

"Your name really is Norm?" She smirks then lets him shake her hand. Keeping cool under pressure she wondered why Carl hadn't warned her ahead of time. Hmm?

"No, it's really Whitmore. Had you going, didn't I?"

"He's known for cutting up." Carl chuckles.

"Hopefully his food. Big boy!" She dares to pat Whitmore on the belly. He took her insult with stride; she was far too beautiful to treat her with any doubt in her abilities. "Just teasing. Lower your BP Carlos. Uhh! You too Norm."

"While I watch my cholesterol." Whitmore huffed, "Anyway, surprise visit! SURPRISE!" He rallied a higher tone of voice as he fanned his fingers on both hands.

"Aww! He's going to perform a musical. Kick it, Fred Astaire." Carl wanted to pinch the bridge of his nose but remained stoic. "Where's your top hat? Oh, there it is hanging on your cane." A glance down at his obvious erection with a glint of feigned interest was followed up with big blue eyes over her brow and a posed tip of her tongue between her pouty lips. "Just call me Ginger."

"You're right Manley, she is hilarious." Looking her over from head to toe he puckered, "Stunningly beautiful too."

"That's sweet of you Wantmore... I mean Whitmore."

"Another good one." She slips around his massive build her tits grazing his arm through his suit jacket, definite nipple trail and he knew it. Smirking at Carl he chose to turn and watch her bend over and put her bag under her desk. Pesky skirt, all net. Seeing her captured bare ass netting taunt between her pussy lips Whitmore swallowed dryly then looked at Carl with a haunted expression. Expecting to be coyly reprimanded for allowing her to dress like this, it dawned on him that it was only going to get worse. Dress Code omission day and the students were going to bust him out. So far, Whitmore had been in the office before actually seeing any students arrive hoping to avoid the rampage. If he could just get them all into classrooms, he might survive the day. Wait! Why was he worried? Carl knew he was well protected. Fuck it! Bolger was no angel, and he knew it. Charades were expected!

"Buy me a breakfast bar Bulger."

"Bolger! Ah, yes I see what you just did." He shook his head grinning.

"I bet you did. That's why I called you Bulger." She again lowered her gaze to his crotch. Nerves kicked in and Whitmore began to sweat, he was not used to any woman being so bold unless he paid for their services. "Changed my mind, a nice thick, juicy... long john sounds right up my alley." She turned up the charm making Carl sneer at her behavior. Truthfully, Carl had no idea how Bolger was going to react. Knowing Bolger for years he was a wildcard. One minute by the book, the next by someone else's book. The cover could never be judged.

"I think I have some pocket change." Bolger decides to dig into his pants pocket and literally grips his erection in front of her, blocking Carl's view.

"Roll of quarters beneath your top hat and cane?" She winked.

"Half dollars."

"Rich man! I'm impressed." Not as rich as she was though! "Shall we?" She hooks his arm and escorts him from the office. Carl opted out joining them, telling Whit he had work to do until he got back. Whitmore didn't hear a thing. At the door students were waiting to rescue Piper.

"Good morning, Miss Cherry." Others greeted her respectfully, girls in short dresses hiding behind those more covered just in case. They liked this new rule and feared it being taken away. Nope! Not on their watch.

"Hello all! I'm on a date. Isn't he handsome?" She hugged Whitmore's arm playfully. He smirked and cordially said hello to the students. Knowing those assisting her were of age she hiked her skirt up in back to moon them as they walked along, Whitmore unaware. She was too fucking awesome. Her net worth was insurmountable. Mountable, too!

Reaching the Teacher's lounge, the usual bunch was holding out until the very last second to see what Piper might be wearing today. Roger Dundee saw Bolger and jumped to his feet to shake his hand. "Morning Whit! Good to see you again."

"Dundee... how's that houseboat. Been out fishing on the river?"

"Hooked a big one just this past weekend. Fought me for two hours." He grinned at Piper who coyly raised four fingers to correct his on the ClOCK error, "Almost got away but I snagged that beauty."

"Pics?" Whit pepped up.

"All kinds. I'll send some to you." He certainly had plenty of nude pics of his catch. Piper shining at his banter added her own touch.

"Hooked it right here." She put a finger in her mouth and poked her left cheek as if having a huge cock in her mouth. "I went fishing with him."

"Oh? Truthfully, I didn't picture you as the sportsman type."

"Wood! Sports... yeah..." Dewey Knowles coughed into his hand. Kevin Fowler merely grinned and used his hands to shrug rather than his shoulders. He was thinking about Mimi Alexander and shooting his load in her face Monday after school. It was all he could think about.

"How big was it?"

Piper beat Roger to it using her palms as a measurement of eight inches. Bolger wincing at it she giggled, "Had you there." She then opened her hands a good fourteen inches.

"Damn! He was a big boy. Cat? Bass?"

"Nice bass." Roger puckered.

"Good job Dundee." Bolger slapped Roger on the bicep. "Hold up! If you were fishing with him... are you two dating?" It was against school policy to date faculty members. Nobody really paid attention to that rule though. Certainly not Josie McKellen and Coach Crandell. Behind his back Roger used his hands to warn her off.

"Just fucking." She blurted out. Wincing at her Bolger played it off as taboo, then looked at Roger.

"Pics?" He laughed.

"That fishing hole was picture perfect." Roger grinned with relief.

"Show him the one where you hooked my mouth." She again put fingers between her lips, both hands prying her mouth wide. "No! Show him the one where I mastered baiting your hook." Masturbation pic! Whitmore caught on easily.

"I personally liked the one where you held up the two big catches of the day." His dick, and his brother Brock's.

"Never mind the ones that got away." College students on a party boat once satisfied.

"Lovin' it! You crazy kids." Bolger laughed again then hid his mouth from Piper to mumble, "I saw her ass... you are one lucky bastard."

"I heard that." She stepped around Bolger and looked into the vending machine. Finding her long john, she bent over pointing at it. "I want this big one." Her fishnet covered pussy was glistening directly at all of them. Dewey and Kevin seeing her expose herself jumped up and raced out to avoid trouble. Bolger threw an arm around Roger's shoulder, patted his muscular bicep, and nodded with respect.

"You're going to have to show me the best spot to drop a line." He wiped his chin of drool.

"Give it to me Bulger." She rallied a temperamental growl, tapping the plexiglass and shifting her hips from side to side.

"Yes Ma'am!" Whit dug change from his pocket and bent over her ass to place the coins in the machine. She in turn backed up into him, feeling his erection against her bottom feeder. "Faster Wantmore! Faster! I need it." She giggled. The second the danish dropped she gave chase and stood up ripping the package open with her teeth.

"Did I warn you the fish I caught was actually a piranha?" Roger sighed folding his arms. "Bites like a bitch."

"Mmmmm!" She nibbled her long john and inhaled its flavor as if having an orgasm, "Thank you for the Long Norm... I mean John."

"Thank you, Counsellor."

Bell ringing Roger patted Whit on the back, "Gotta hit the road old man. Stop by the boat sometime, we can actually go fishing."

"Only if this delightful creature joins us."

"Already had a threesome." She said with a mouthful. Meaning Roger and his brother. Threesome with her mouth full sounded more like the word reason.

"Nice!" Hearing Whit's smile without seeing it Roger waved goodbye over his shoulder and left them together. Dangerous but so far not gory. "Care to have a seat?" Bolger motioned to the freed-up table.

Stepping around him she intentionally offered him a bite before taking a chair. He did nibble a crumb or three then pulled her seat out like a gentleman. Seated across from her with a solid view up her short skirt she didn't bother hiding her netted pussy, the fibers pinching right up to her clit and antagonizing it. "Let's talk about your job."

"Do I still have one?" She licked icing off of her lips.

"Of course, you do. I suppose I should be cross with your behavior, but... I'm willing to turn the other cheek."

"Me too. Both sets." She kicked her heels off and put one foot up on the table just to show him she didn't care if she lost her job. She knew he was a man; she also knew by his looks he was a lonely man. "So, Norm... is there a missus Norm?"

"Afraid not! Why do you ask?" He wiggles a brow at her, assisting in her smirk.

"Just learning! Counsellor privileges. Anything you say goes no further than my ears. Same said of me Wantmore?" He was taken back by her risking everything. "I will not apologize for my behavior, nor will I stop. So, are we still fishing for compliments?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12