Starting from Scratch Ep. 163: TONGUE TrIED

Story Info
Guess Angus isn't mad at Dakota anymore. LOL! Gnawwww!
3.5k words
4.63
2.8k
0
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 163 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Why is everyone looking at me?"

Dakota McKellen knew why, she was just playing coy. Not only was this dress code omission day and she like 60% of the girls in school were wearing extremely short dresses. Some with more cleavage than realistically should be tolerated, their eyes were drawn to her specifically due to what Angus Furlong and Robin Banks had done to her last week.

The former boyfriend, girlfriend teamed up to seduce Dakota in small favors. Catching her off guard her desire to be with Angus had fueled her soul with mischief. Robin was... a pleasant surprise. Freaked out after enduring some rather roaming lips on both of their parts Dakota broke away and processed it all. Since that day things had gone even further, yet... not toward Dakota herself.

Having switched identities, the day her sister Sable got her braces removed Angus had mistaken her for Dakota and escalated their encounters even further. Sable trying hard not to reveal herself because of being curious of Angus, finding him sweeter than expected, let her shyness fade beyond even her wildest imagination. Sable literally let Angus Furlong lick her ass hole in front of two dozen onlookers, Robin Banks there to kiss her, but not much more than that at the time.

Having been roughed up a bit during the football game last Friday Angus seemed sore, and distant. Dakota worried he might be changing his mind toward her. Of course, after what she and Sable had done with Mace Belmont and Travis Herbert over the weekend at movie night gone wild, did it matter? Mace was freaking incredible, if not resistant in going too far. It was all she could do not to ask him to take her virginity, he had done everything else to her and Sable both. Even Travis had some fun with both girls until he got too drunk and passed out. He didn't know he was with Dakota part of that sober time posing as Sable, so that her sister could slyly experience Mace for herself. Their identical twin status was a lot of fun. Yet, she wanted to let Angus lick her ass too just so she knew he wanted her. Lust was becoming overwhelming these days.

With her dress offering high hemline cheeks with every step, she took she hoped he might find her and take notice. If not, she was going to corner him and ask him why. Maybe he was wanting her to come too him now that he had tried twice, well technically once each between she and Sable.

At her locker Dakota took her time sorting for books prepping for her afternoon classes but leaving them in her bag within her locker. Finding a few stray tiny red hearts that Sable had gotten from Angus in the back of her locker she found them somewhat sticky. Smirking she licked a finger and tried attaching them to her bare chest just above her dress coverage. "I look cutesy." They stayed on, for now.

With boys loitering nearby she even dared to bend over and let her skirt rise up to reveal more. She was quickly taking steps into her mother's territory. With no panties on she knew her pussy was seen by a few boys at least. "Maybe I should glue a red heart to my butt."

"What are you doing?" A voice snuck in. Her heart leaped out of her chest, off of her chest too. Only one tiny heart remained stuck to her skin, the other escaping her breast to disappear.

"Angus? You scared me." She turned in step, her back to the lockers, eyes sparkling at his charm. "You... haven't said much to me the past two days. Are you... mad at me? Because I was sitting with Mace at the game?"

"Naw! Hurt my shoulder is all. You know that. Fucking Marquette guys tackle hard."

"I know I remember." She shared a pouty face. "Like my dress?"

"Love it! I like the tiny heart too."

"Heart?" She lowered her chin to glare at her chest. "Oh, one fell off. It was one for me, one for you. I think you fell into my cleavage." She tugs at her dress letting more of her breast become visible to those around her. "Wanna help me look for it?"

"Am I wrong in thinking you're getting into what I've been doing to you in small doses?"

"You and Robin." She razzed him. "No sidekick today?"

"Outside, I think Piper's sunbathing out by the tree." He laughed.

"She's insane, I love her so much. Piper sunbathes nude by her swimming pool."

"No shit? We all do, love her I mean. Pretty sure the whole school would take a bullet for Blondie." He was still hiding the fact he had enjoyed the Counsellor a few times now. Not wanting to spread that rumor for Piper's safety and particularly not to ruin his chances with Dakota here, including her mother Josie at some point. He was a charming rogue, but he wanted it all. "So... you missed me huh? Even after our internet fling?"

"Now that I think of it, you didn't seem mad at me then. I guess I just... worry too much. Yes! You know I did." She bit her lower lip accompanied by an alluring gaze.

"How much?" He stepped closer to her, Dakota trembling with adrenalin. Before he could kiss her, she rushed him, utilizing all of her kissing techniques that she developed with the help of Mace and her father Henry. She wanted to impress Angus. Pinning her against the locker his hands began roaming over her sides, while her arms were around his neck. Their kiss rebellious was so steamy that both of them had trouble thinking at this point. All he knew was that she smelled good, and her newfound appetite was incredible. Dakota wanted to keep his interest from here on at an all-time high. Even if it meant letting Sable trade again when she couldn't, an evil plan was hatching. Possibly two.

Awe from every onlooker found their romantic interlude stimulating yet lagging in the usual flair. Angus was slower than usual in getting the job done. Even though lunch was just starting the clock was ticking before everyone would need to break away from the fun. While a large volume of the students was outdoors ogling Piper Cherry in whatever she was illegally getting away with, mainly indecent exposure but with lude acts. She had her troops trained well in the art of protecting the fort. Those troops that were not sticking by their boy Furlong. Divide and conquer!

Those that were more invested in seeing Dakota naked and Angus giving them a show of his superiority were right here. Some preferred girls more their age over MILF territory. Dakota was sexy as hell. Now that Sable had her braces out, she was getting attention as well, but students knew her as Perbert's girl and that shunned her to a degree as much as wearing braces had. This was exactly why she and Dakota were sharing the limelight. Their secret, their private game.

Lips parting Angus immediately swarmed her throat with madly devoted kisses, making her close her eyes and moan softly to the tune of, "I won't freak out." Hearing this Angus only acknowledged her by guiding her spaghetti straps from both of her shoulders then kissed one side before warmly crossing to the other side without his lips leaving her flesh. Ever so slowly his hands drew her dress downward, his kisses moving from her shoulders to her chest. Her long brown hair in her face becoming uncontrollable masked only her enjoyment at his attentiveness. Behind Angus a large number of boys and now a few girls mumbled, "Now that's what I'm talking about." and "I hope he gets her naked."

Ever the showman Angus performed his act well. Not once did his lips abandon her skin. In return, not once did she resist him. With her dress barely clinging to her chest his chin alone brought her titties into view. Nipples slipped free and he devoted his lust toward one then the other. Eyelids fluttering at his teeth nibbling at her nipple she dared to look over his scalp at her voyeurs. Without expression she made a breathless huff, her mouth wide with a brewing lust for him to keep going.

They could see it in her reaction that this scenario just might get really good. After long moments suckling her chest Angus moved lower, crouching to kiss at her belly, the thin dress slipping ever lower down to her hips. With his mouth pelting her abdomen the onlookers got a wonderous view of her 34B's without her hands hiding them. Both hands in his hair her upper arms compressed her tits tighter together making them appear larger than they were. Forcing her eyes shut again she just wanted her sole reality to be as magnificent as how Mace made her feel. She wanted Angus to eat her out even if it meant the whole world seeing it. At the very least to experience Angus licking her ass as he had Sable's.

Dress eased even lower by his fingers the material slipped away and fell to her ankles. Dakota McKellen was totally naked. Ironic considering her mother was also nude upstairs in her classroom being hammered by her basketball boys. It was quickly becoming a family trait. Embarrassed slightly Dakota opened her eyes to her fans again. Sharing a glint of pleasure, his warm lips were closing in on her clit. Loitering amid her thin rectangular tower of pubic hair, which matched up exactly with her sister Sable's, was now hiding behind his breath. The last stop before she would arch her back and squeal. Everybody was holding their breath for her, awaiting that presumed first time ever tongue on her pussy. If they only knew it was her second, third, fourth time after letting her father, then Mace showing her what being eaten out was really like, then sadly having to relent and let Travis Herbert do it just so Sable would be happy. Fair trade they thought, sisterly bonds. All good!

"Oh my God!" Dakota whimpered the second Angus applied his tongue to her labia, she nearly lost her balance, knees buckling until they collided with his shoulders. With his bruises he flinched but tried his best to overlook the pain, he didn't want to look weak, nor did he want Dakota to feel that she had hurt him.

With the onlookers keeping close watch for teachers or Principal Manley, Angus didn't worry. As long as Dakota kept her composure and didn't panic, he was going to make her day. Lost in dramatic sensations Dakota closed her eyes yet again and merely enjoyed his feasting. Her thoughts pondering on whom she should lose her virginity to one day soon. Her choices being Angus or Mace, Angus was promised it but that could still change. Knowing any guy at Horton-Dexter would gladly offer to help her out, her options were always open. The problem was, she kept visualizing her father. She knew he refused to ever fuck her, even after she lost her virginity, but her soul sought that possibility. It made her crazy inside all the times she fantasized over her dad. This thrill with Angus was almost like an appetizer.

"That feels sooo good." She whimpered; Angus thoroughly invested on making her cum in front of his legions. While everyone watched with devoted interest their ranks grew, including a couple very close to the situation at... tongue.

"DAKOTA!!!" Sable McKellen played her part as the beet red sister who appeared embarrassed that her older sis was being so slutty. Having snuck up in the increasing masses she and Travis Herbert stared in shock that Dakota was standing upright totally naked and moaning repeatedly. Even hearing Sable's outburst Dakota refused to acknowledge and relent. She wanted this.

"Daaaaamn!" Travis puckered, watching Angus go to town on Dakota's cunt. Looking at Sable he mumbled, "See? I told you! He went from licking her ass to her pussy." Sable swatted Travis and pushed him away, she wanted it to look like she was ashamed, rather than willing to join her sister. Deep down Sable would have let Angus lick her again side by side with her sister. For now, however, it served their best interest to appear as two very different people until she and Dakota could switch identities again. If this happened again tomorrow Sable was going to be at the receiving end of the Quarterback's tongue. "Stop drooling over my sister." Sable forced Travis to follow her to her locker. The onlooker's laughed at them. Fools they were! Especially Perbert!

"Wanna do that against your locker?" Travis teased Sable.

"You can kiss me... I'm not ready to be... that bold." Laughable! Soon enough! "Piper's bedroom and living room and swimming pool was one thing, well, three things, it was just the four of us seeing one another... but 30 people? No way! Sorry Travis." She wanted to laugh at her act knowing what she had gotten away with, Travis even witnessing her, only presuming she was Dakota. The art of deception was in her favor.

"Don't be sorry. I was only joking. And you forgot Tawny Martin and Jesse Manley." That made her wince at him feigning jealousy. "Relax! I don't ever want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

"Which is why I like you." She really wanted to go back there and join. Sable was being a very bad girlfriend in deceiving Travis, but she liked him. She just liked... being Dakota. Even more, of late she liked being with him just to see his mother's master Dominic Black, an infatuation brewing. One of many! A loud cry of orgasm they knew Dakota had met her end. "Did he just hurt her?" Playing dumb Sable bolted back to the gathered students leaving Travis speechless. A glance down the far end of the hallway he saw both teachers Chandra Mahcarti and Mallory Unger stepping out to see what the commotion was. Chandra spotting Travis fluttered her fingers to say hello. He melted instantly and called out, "WHORES PLAY!" Too funny! Horse play heard the ladies returned to their classrooms.

Having cum hard Dakota found herself turned around, her front pressed up against her locker. Angus was now kissing her ass and prying her cheeks wide to do as he had to Sable, licking her ass hole. Seeing this Sable made it appear as if she was worried about her sister's behavior. Snatching Dakota's dress from the floor she held it frantically as if trying to cover Dakota from their view. Oh, hell no! Dakota reached out and grabbed her dress from Sable and hurled it over her back into a boy's unexpected clutches.

"DAKOTAAAAAAAAA!" Sable was getting good at playing her sister's keeper. "I can't believe you." Sure, she could. Acting paranoid Sable began pacing with her hands in her hair, students laughing at her reaction. While doing so Travis joined her but ignored Sable in favor of watching Dakota pushing her ass right into Furlong's greedy appetite. Her fingernails were even scratching at the metal lockers making people wince at the shrill sound.

"Don't stop Angus." Dakota huffed as she shared an extreme array of emotions, followed with expressions of pure ecstasy. Dakota was on her way to being a formidable slut like her mother. Sable was soooo jealous, just not on the outside.

"Unbelievable! Unbelievable! Unbelievable!" Sable mumbled letting people presume she was stressed. Spotting Travis drooling over Dakota she even went back to swatting him again. "STOP THAT!" Trav cringed and tried not to look but couldn't for long. It was about to get worse.

"You started without me?"

Cheerleaders Robin Banks with Tina Wiles appeared out of the woodwork, having given up outside in enjoying Piper Cherry's oil massage. Stepping up to Sable, Robin grinned at her making the twin bulge her eyes. Out of nowhere Robin grabbed Sable and laid a kiss on her. Squealing at the sudden hostile takeover she quickly gave up resistance. Tina Wiles looking over at Travis chuckled.

"Looks like you lost your girlfriend Perbert."

"Naaa! I let her do things like that." He shrugged it off. Not really, but he didn't want to appear clingy or make Sable upset, it did look like she was enjoying girl on girl. With Tina watching her gal Robin making out ferociously, Travis checked out Tina's ass, her own dress lifting to expose her butt cheeks with subtle sneak peeks. Even Robin was offering up skin in small delights, the dress code omission was awesome. Sable's dress while longer hid much until Robin's hands went underneath to squeeze Sable's ass. The second she did Sable screeched into Robin's mouth and acted jittery. Give the girl a golden trophy, Sable McKellen was playing the panic-stricken card to the fullest.

Dakota in the meantime found not only Furlong's tongue in her butt pucker amazing, but his fingers had slipped under her thighs to rub her clit. She was going to cum a second time. With her body quivering she found a new friend in Tina Wiles. She had stepped away from Robin and Sable long enough to plant her right shoulder against the lockers and caress Dakota's hair just before leaning in to kiss her cheek. "Welcome to the club." Dakota merely whimpered and grabbed Tina's dress in front, pulling at it for support and nearly propelling Tina's own breast out of her dress. Close but not quite. "Quit! You're turning me on." Tina giggled.

Holding Tina's dress in her clutches Dakota rolled her eyes back and came hard. Today was the greatest day of her life thus far. Well, second best day. Riding her blindfolded father without penetration, simply flesh on flesh friction while he was tied to his bed her finest moment to date. Even if it was false in actual intercourse, she envisioned the reality quite vividly. Close but no cigar they say. Wait! She forgot about her father eating her pussy. Her brain was struggling to process it all.

Travis feeling left out suddenly found his attention darting between Sable and Dakota. While hearing Dakota cum as she had under Mace's tongue last Saturday, he still found what Sable was doing strange. He wanted to be a part even though he feared making her angry. She looked as if she were really enjoying Robin's kiss. To the point that he began circling them to study their emotions, Travis wanted in. Dropping his book bag, he eased up behind Sable and reached to her hips to rub them while Robin was clutching her ass. Leaning to Sable's neck he started kissing it. Sable sensing him reached one hand back to clutch his scalp lovingly, while her other hand did the same of Robin's hair.

Finally, Sable knew she needed to be what everyone perceived her to be. Pulling away from Robin she turned and stormed Travis. Making his own day, she kissed him really hard. Robin feeling jilted smirked. This wasn't over she thought to herself, "Wait until tomorrow bitch."

Lunch hour ending with a bell Angus gave up on eating Dakota's ass and stood up to pull her body back into his. Holding her in a loving embrace he sighed, "Missed you too. Next time... we need to do this somewhere where it's just you and I."

"Why?" She giggled then turned in his embrace to kiss him hard, her hands to both sides of his face. "I'm fine right here."

"Wow! Someone's getting bold."

"For you." She whispered.

"Better get dressed."

"You need to get undressed." She flared her eyes.

"Damn! I think I'm in love."

"Break it up you two." Tina chuckled; she was missing Angus herself. Seeing this made her crave his cock. As a boy returned Dakota's dress, she slipped it on and gave Angus one last kiss before turning to see her sister. Tina walking away with Angus and Robin suggested a threesome after school. He chuckled saying they just had one while skyping with Dakota and Sable. Their reply was, "SO!" Shrugging, he agreed. After Detention of course!

"Trav?" Sable hugged his arm, "Give me a minute. I'll see you after last period."

"Later Babe!" Simple enough in his own nerdy way, he left the sisters to themselves.

With the halls quieting down the twins hugged one another. "I told you his tongue was talented." Sable giggled.

"OH... MY... GOD! I think I'm ready to lose my virginity before Saturday."

"Me too but we agreed to wait. I just don't know if I want to lose mine to Travis. I know I should but... can I be you tomorrow?"

"Only if Angus does what he just did to me. I get first dibs on anything new."

"What if he wants a blowjob?"

"DON'T YOU DARE! MINE ALL MINE!"

"You first, but I want to give him one too sometime. After we blew Mace and Trav... I want to taste Angus."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12