Starting from Scratch Ep. 164: VARSITY BLUES

Story Info
Piper welcomes the new Girl's Coach. ALL NET BABY!
6.5k words
4.74
3.7k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 164 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"Devil with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress, Devil with the blue dress on..."

Piper Cherry danced in the halls singing to herself out loud as students switched classes, now with her blue dress back on over her fishnet body suit. Her cleavage was lively and riveting as the net was again tucked under her large 38C tits rather than over them. Students of all ages could see her nipple erection and bountiful bounce, but she was not so revealing that the younger classmen could see more than they should. Careful to mingle, but not careless. That is until the Seniors discovered her circulating amidst their freedom between bells.

Leading the charge were Finn Rice and Gavin Ruley, chuckling at Piper's almost seductive dance in the walkway, students laughing at her ability to literally live on their level of mentality. Moving in around her they too began dancing, in a matter of minutes thirty students were making the school into a dance club. While surrounded by the football players, mixing in a few wrestlers, former track stars, and basketballers Piper found herself grinding all up on them, up close and personable. It was strange considering there really wasn't any music. Piper made her own tunes.

With the football team primarily eighteen-year olds or borderline, a good number of the other athletes as well she concluded that she could be a tad riskier as long as she was becoming closed in by their ranks. Trouble was the bell to be in classes was about to ring and she was holding them up. Knowing she had to hurry she pulled her blue dress up to her waist and let the Seniors enjoy her netted flesh. Hands caressed her bare ass, fingers coiling and snapping at her net were met with finger wags so as not to ruin her bodysuit. Finn even copped a feel of her pussy, rubbing her clit from behind as she danced up against him, hands in her hair so as not to interfere in their nomadic fondling. Eyes constantly aware of her surroundings due to the variety of age groups she used her known accomplices as human shields when necessary. The bitch was strategic!

Teacher Dewey Knowles stepped from his classroom to check out what the holdup was, by now he usually had more students. Discovering the reason, he shakes his head with a smirk. "I should have known." In a bit of swagger, the Wolfman of Horton-Dexter howled at the top of his lungs and bellowed...WELCOME TO THE SOOOOOUL TRAIN!" Of course, not one student remembered that televised dance party. They still laughed at his attempt to be a part of the group.

Joining Dewey, Roger Dundee the science teacher and main squeeze for Piper Cherry admired the cluster, "You just know she's got her skirt up."

"Not for long..." Dewey looks at his watch, "Three, two, one." Bell sounding the students began to scatter toward their classes. The jocks holding their ground gave Piper time to pull her dress down before breaking rank in hand claps as if calling a huddle. Finn sniffing his fingers made Roger chuckle, "Someone hooked a big fish." Piper spotting Roger and Dewey offered a sheepish grin and a bashful shrug. Dancing her way toward them as the halls cleared, she kept her seductive routine going, snapping her fingers over her head until reaching them.

"Ready for another waltz Scarlett?" Dewey joked, the wolfman having danced a waltz with Piper in his History class not long ago. Without words she turned her back to Dewey and began grinding into his crotch, still singing to the O-Jay's only changing the words in her mind to "Devil's daughter in a blue dress..." You get the idea. "Blue dress barely on." Hands lowering, she again hiked her skirt until both Teacher's saw her bare butt. Dewey in particular looked straight down at his overlapping belly. Sucking in his paunch to see his tented slacks burrowed between her perfect heart shaped recess he kicked his right foot like a dog. Bent forward she was shaking her cheeks along his inseam.

Roger next to him patted Dewey on the shoulder. "Yup! Scarlett's a holy Terra today." He then turned and walked back to his classroom now that it was full. Dewey? He gripped her hips and dry humped Piper. "Wolfy style!" Piper stayed with his grip a minute longer then stood up to lay back against him, her right hand teasing his beard.

"Dewme! Dewme! Dewme!" She giggled. "Dewey Baby! Dewey! Dewey Baby... won't you invite me on a Sea Cruise." Sung like the song Sea Cruise by Frankie Ford. See Through, should have been the words.

"Love too! Love too! Love too!" He grinned and kissed her cheek, "Better get my ass back to work. Thanks for putting the grind in grindstone. I needed that reminder."

"Anytime! I'm here all week. We should have karaoke day."

"That sounds fun. Nice fishnets."

"Catch me later." She laughed and used her arms as if swimming away. Dick Clark would have been proud of her moves.

"I should get a picture with Piper upside down like the catch of the day. Hmm? Dundee does have a boat." He then proceeded to act like he was fishing and trying to reel her in, she reacting as if hooked and resisting. Their playful natures were just plain contagious. That is until Carl Manley stepped from his office to see Dewey deep sea fishing. Busted in action Dewey dropped his imaginary pole and headed to class. The principal loved how his brooding act made his troops jump.

Free of her invisible hook Piper settled down and walked over to Carl. "He had me until the chorus line broke!"

"I can see that. I watched you dancing on the monitors. I have to say you have the upper class trained well. I barely saw you being fingered by Finn Rice."

"Oooo! Another fish joke. Finn... fin?"

"Yeah!"

"Scolding me, Carlos?"

"Naaa! You're fun to watch. You know I'll keep saying it but just be careful who sees. You're doing things in front of some pretty impressionable age groups. If you didn't have your Jock Blockers, you'd be in my crosshairs." Not really! Step at a time!

"They keep me safe. Have some faith Carlos, I never do anything... well mostly never do anything without my Walleye Warriors."

"Well, now you at least have Whitmore Bolger to strengthen that wall. He filled me in on getting you morons out of the papers before a scandal broke the news. You're lucky the Nashville PD didn't want their name in a wringer either." There was more to it but nothing Carl wanted to indulge. She was already well aware of deals made. Not happy about those arrangements but it was definitely better than hard time. Wait! They had that while in lockup. Hell, everywhere in the police precinct. Office! Back of the cop shop! Patrol cars! Impound lot! You name it, Johnny Law on the spot.

"Why do you think I encouraged a POPO Orgy while we were locked up?"

"Why did you guys call me to bail you out? After all that, I'd have thought they'd just release you." He knew better but kept mum.

"Just made it look good. It was my bail money. I just bought our freedom. Only thing I needed you for was the cash which I paid you back. Josie's idea to call you but it was the smartest move considering. Nobody wanted their family knowing they were locked up."

"You should have seen Kevin Fowler panicking over his expecting to see his picture in the paper. When he didn't find one, he couldn't understand why not."

"Bolger silenced it." No! The cops squashed it. Carl influence as well. Bolger was just back up.

"Which I just thanked him for his timely assist."

"You're good Counsellor."

"That's what Whipmore said."

"Better be careful calling him that. I hear he's into whips and chains."

"Sounds fun. I'll keep that bit of info in mind."

"Listen, I'm going to break free of this place for a few hours. I'll be back by 2:00."

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just taking the wife to the doctor."

"Anything to worry about?"

"Only what you do." He sighs, "She's just getting another mamo gram. They found another lump on her left breast and we're playing it safe. This keeps up... " He cleared his throat to avoid an emotional mistake. "They keep coming back. The doctors can't understand why. Chemo hell, she's sick more than not."

"Poor thing. Probably something I should do one of these days. I don't even have a doctor here in Nashville yet. Any recommendations?"

"Sure! My family goes to see Victor Hotchkiss at Nashville Med. I was in the military with his dad. Good guy, he knows his stuff. My wife has a crush on him."

"If he's your friend's son that makes him much younger than... is he cute?"

"Coming from a guy I'd say he knows how to charm the medical smocks off the candy stripers." Carl winked, "Look him up online. He used to be a male model. That's how my wife Marge got her crush before meeting him in person. I always tell Vic to flirt just to make her day."

"I'll check him out. If he's cute, I'll check me in." She giggled. "Tell your wife I said good luck today. You really should introduce us some time, I promise to behave when we do meet."

"I'll consider that. Alright! I'm going to hit the road. Try and stay out of hot water."

"Fish they are a floppin'." She mooned him by lifting her blue dress, her netting constricting up between her pussy lips for a pried clam. Carl admired her then thought, "I bet Mimi would look good in fishnets." Ignoring her antics Carl just turned away putting the jacket in his hands on. She watched him with hint of worry as he walked through the turnstile and vanish.

"How can he ignore the hottest ass in Nashville without so much as a whistle?" She would always taunt him regardless. Left alone in the hall she fidgeted, "Annnnd... boredom sets in! After Dance Dance Evolution I can't wait for Detention." Arms swaying as she walks aimlessly, she stops cold and darts only her eyes from side to side, "Why wait? Carl's leaving me to do as I please, so why can't I have fun? Let's really push my limits."

"Devil strips the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress off." Up and over, "Devil strips the blue dress off." Holding her dress while standing proud in her body net she saw her reflection in the glass of a trophy case. Eyes flaring at her perfect body she posed as if in a photoshoot. Opinion of herself as bragging bombshell she smirks, "No wonder they think I'm a Porn star. I really should consider that."

Finding an empty locker with nothing in it she stashes her blue dress inside. Closing it she memorizes the locker number, so she doesn't run into difficulty later. Once free of her outer wear she again admires herself in the trophy case, pulling her netting back over her breasts as if masking them by threads. Shivering at her sexiness she sheepishly grins. "I have forty minutes before next bell. Let's prowl, starting with a howl."

Six-inch heels tapping with each step she considered getting rid of them as well but thought differently, "Signature call sign. This way they know I'm coming if they're listening closely." Moving along she reaches Dewey Knowles classroom door. Wide open she peeked around the corner to see where he might be standing. Sitting on the edge of his desk spinning a globe of the world she knew he was busy. From her angle she spotted Corey Samson and Maynard Smooth of the football team. "They'll work nicely. Let's get them ready for Detention early."

Slyly stepping into their vantage point, the boys were lured into noticing her and bulged their eyes. Trying hard not to let other students know by reaction they simply watched as if staring off into space. Dicks hard instantly at her wearing nothing but her net she lifted a breast and licked her areola just for them. Dewey after pointing out Germany on his globe sensed movement and winced at Corey's smirk. Looking to his right briefly Dewey went pale. "Dear God! She's completely naked even with that netting on. Hmmm? If Samson and Smooth see her they must already know how far she'll go. Interesting! Makes a guy wonder if she's doing students." It bothered him but not enough to raise hell, he loved the gorgeous blond tease. He too was evolving the longer he knew Piper. If Carl was letting her get away with it, he would. In spades!

Maynard and Corey noting Dewey's reaction had their own thoughts of a similar tone. Was Piper seeing Dewey as well as Roger Dundee? Other Teachers? Perhaps this should be addressed in Detention. Not out of jealousy but about who should be trusted. They knew she enforced silence and secrecy out of the Detainees and here she was showing off for Dewey Knowles. Angus Furlong needed to be informed of this. Mischief forthcoming!

"Excuse me Mister Knowles?" Corey raised his hand, "I need to use the restroom."

"Me too if that's cool." Maynard tried for sincerity.

"Five minutes!" The wolfman ousted them with a thumb then continued his assignment. The rest of the class had no clue. Walking out in no hurry the boys found Piper blocking their exit. Throwing her arms about Corey's neck Piper dared to kiss him on the lips with a quick smack then stuck her tongue out at Dewey who shot glances but tried his best not to stare and worry his class. Moving behind Piper, Maynard played with her ass and pinched at her netting, he too smirking at Dewey for getting away with it. Turning between the boys to face Dewey she palmed their heads and brought their faces to her tits. While sucking on her nipples she blew kisses at the portly Wolfman teasing him. Even more, Maynard lowered his hand into her pussy and fingered her. Dewey had to slide his globe aside and take a seat at his desk to avoid his tenting slacks being too noticeable. His erection was building up way too fast.

Seated, he continued talking about Germany and the persecution of the Jews. A touchy subject not taught in some schools, but he felt it necessary to not let History be lost. Five minutes of letting the boys play with her she pushed them off and sent them back to class. Hiding their own erections impossible they simply showed off to chuckles. Some knew, others suspected, more than most had no clue they simply thought Samson and Smooth had turned gay. As if!

Piper fluttering her fingers departed the doorway and moved on. Eying the clock on the hallway wall she clattered in her heels past Roger's science class. With him obviously toward the back of the class she pouted at not being able to tease him. This being a class of Sophomores she hurried on by before being noticed. Hearing a door open she panicked and ducked into the Girl's bathroom doorway in case it was a younger student. Sure, enough it was a male Freshman going to the Men's room across from her hiding spot. Worried he might look over she scurried into the ladies' room but listened intently through the door. She knew this was stupid of her, but her hormones just would not tell her to behave.

Blocking the door, she found interference as someone pushed against it. Hiding behind the opened door she found a familiar face. Knowing something resisted her entry the girl looked to catch Piper. "Woohoo! Look at your hot self. Net Worth Baby!"

"Busted!" Piper gnashed her teeth at the Korean cutie Senior Kim Zellers.

"Daaamn Counsellor I knew you were crazy bold but that's nuts. I love the net." She bubbled over every curve. Being 98% lesbian Kim drooled quite heavily. "Any idea how my sister's first day is going?"

"Not yet! Soon as I retrieve my dress I'll go find out. Shoot! Carlos left for the day. I should have asked him. I'll stop by the gym and ask."

"Where is your dress?" Kim looked about.

"Locker 169. Mind going to get it for me. I think I'm pinned in here."

"Nope! On your own Crazy Biotch!" She razzed Piper then stepped into a stall to drop her jeans and pee.

"Hey! I was the one who got your sister the job. Cut me some slack."

"I'm thinking about it. Hold your ass cheeks Hottie!"

Piper grinned at her predicament. She just knew this was going to be blackmail. Flushing her toilet Kim stepped out and washed her hands. Once dried with paper towels she turned to face Piper who gave her a full frontal, hands on her hips Supergirl style.

"Let me eat you out."

"What?" Piper giggled in surprise.

"Two minutes just to say I got to do it."

Groaning Piper locked the bathroom door then ventured forth to sit up on the sink and place her heels on the ledge. "Blond Appetite!"

"Awesome!" Kim crouched and extended her tongue. Clit wags made Piper huff and nibble her lower lip. Fingers introduced she fucked Piper's cunt then removed them periodically to lick her fingers and dig her tongue up inside Piper's vulva. "God, you taste good."

"Glad you like it. We need to hurry before someone else needs to use the Joan."

"That's hilarious!" Kim paused then rubbed Piper's clit vigorously, "Cum for me."

"Not that far off Kim Shady." The students all loved her nicknames. In under two minutes Piper shook at her thin aquarium burst. Kim wore her juices proudly. Standing up drenched Kim chuckled. "Fish out of water Baby!" Another snap to her tights left red neck marks on her already bronzed flesh. "OH SNAP!" A tongue razz led to their tastebuds tangling outside their lips with a battle plan that ended in Piper moving fast to lick Kim's nose. "Now go get my dress, I'm going to duck into a stall."

"169 right?" She wiped her nostrils of saliva while giggling.

"Yep, there's no lock on it."

"Gotcha! Be right back."

Five minutes expiring Piper began to sweat. Taking the risk, she opened the bathroom door to find Kim and her girlfriend Annette standing outside waiting with shit eating grins. "What are you doing?" Piper glared with disappointment. Grabbing for her dress Kim giggled and stepped away, her girlfriend smirking.

"Come and get it."

"Oh, you little bait bitch." Piper marched out of the bathroom pointing at the Korean cutie with an evil vengeance expression. This was not the first time someone had played keep away with her clothing. Angus Furlong and her Detainees often challenged her to prowl nude but in most cases that was after hours, and no other students were really hanging around. This was different. Three feet from catching her, Kim darted down the hallway waving her dress around like a sheet in a breeze. "How are you cutting class?"

"Kim texted me so I ditched class. We do what we want." Annette said. "Man! You're sexier than Mrs. M."

"Of course, I am! If I get caught by underage students, I'm going to string you bitches up."

"I want to eat you too."

"Oh, good grief! Not opposed! Not now! I don't have much time before the bell rings."

"Now or I tell Kim to put your dress in her locked locker." She razzed Piper, "Come on, I bet I can make you cum faster than Kim did."

"Fuck it! Bring it on bitch!" Dropping to the floor Piper lay on her back and spread her legs wide. Shocked that she would be this crazy Annette dropped to her hands and knees and dug into her main course. Three fingers used Piper squealed loudly and moaned without masking her tone. In a freak move Piper authorized her limbs into action. Clamping her legs around the blonde she rolled the girl over in a wrestling move catching her off guard. Sitting up on her face Piper had her pinned, Annette's tongue exploring her cunt. "Almost there, Sunshine! Go deep!" That she did, her nails digging into Piper's ass cheeks in the ecstasy move.

Kim seeing the turnabout dropped her jaw and raced back for a better look. In running past Dewey Knowles doorway, Dewme thought he saw a girl in a cape like a superhero. Standing up he carefully ventured to the door and peered down the hall to see Piper straddling a girl. Eyes bulging Dewey watched Piper have an orgasm. "God, I want her longer than that shit at the stoplight. I need an all-nighter with that slut." Her cries heard it was tense, expecting other Teacher's to bolt out for the cause of the echoing disturbance.

Time running out Kim helped Piper put her dress on over her head. Swooping around her delicious pose to pull her dress down in short tugs she halted before trying to cover her upper body. She knew she couldn't pull it over her wider hips until she stood up anyway. For now, that was as far as she could rescue her as her body shook. Flooding Annette's face the girl couldn't stop laughing. Giggling with her girlfriend Kim at least assisted in pulling Piper's arms through the dress. Tugged down over her chest and waist the alarm rang to switch classes. Dragging Piper up off of her lover the girl jumped up and helped Piper stay standing. Walking her back to the principal's office with her dress awry, hips and ass exposed they guided her to her desk and sat her down. If eyes spotted skin, it was a quick glimpse at best.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12