Starting from Scratch Ep. 167: WALLPIPER

Story Info
Posters of Piper here! Get your posters!
5.5k words
4.83
3.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 167 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers

"New hour new mischief!"

Piper Cherry made a pitstop to her cubicle just to be certain no one was looking for either she or Carl Manley, seeing as the principal had left for the day. Stashing the stolen bra belonging to Jin Zellers, the recently hired coach for the Horton-Dexter girls in her desk for safe peeping, Piper let her newest member of Team Piper suffer her first foray into teasing. She just knew retiring girl's coach Ruth Dunbar was going to burst a blood vessel seeing her trainee's bouncing tits right after leaving her alone with Piper. Especially after the girl had told her elder, she would behave. Boy, was she going back on her word. Right this very minute she was swarmed by the boy's side in a game of FREEtHrOw. She might as well have been she had them all by the ball. Balls too!

"Man, I hope Jin can fend for herself. Ruth's to the point she doesn't care but I really hate antagonizing her so early in her retirement. With only a week before she jumps ship, I'd hate to make an enemy. Who am I kidding that old bird adores me she just hides it behind cranky drawers."

Deciding to skip her heels this round she left them behind for the coolness of tile. While earlier she wanted people to hear her every step, she opted for stealth this round. She was making enough noise as it was vocally. Passing off the blame to unruly girls in the hall rather than her own shrill moans and screams she would simply blame Kim and Annette. They deserved it for hijacking her dress.

"It's odd Kim and her gal pal weren't wearing dresses this being dress omission day. Of all the girls at Horton Hears a Dexter I'd figure our resident muff fluff would make it easy on one another. Aw well! I should head upstairs and see how Josie's faring today. Mimi for that matter, now that Carl has her upping her shame. I still can't get over her wanting to be a slave. Maybe I should introduce her to Kelly Herbert. I bet Carl would kill me if Mimi chose to serve Dom instead. Personally, I wouldn't put anything past that swillbilly." She mimicked a pig squealing right out of the movie Deliverance then shut the office door behind her to begin her next prowl. "Oooo! I totally forgot Mavis. I wonder if she grew some sconces and wore one of the dresses, I bought her when I took her shopping? Let's check in on Amazon Prime." Referred to that only because Mavis Hale was a busty Amazon at 5'9, a good 180 or more with muscular legs and just enough ass to bump a longboat out to sea. The beauty was built for war. Her braided pigtails only added to her Valkyrie like persona.

Toward the back of the school in a dank corner was the Economics class Mavis was shepherd to. With her door open Piper snooped overhearing her discuss the national deficit. Boooooorrrring! One half of her class was asleep, the other ogling the new Mavis 2.0. "Awww! She did wear a dress. I'm so proud of my girl. I just can't get over her muscular legs those gams make that short skirt pop." Mavis was wearing a Taupe colored knot dress that offered her entire shoulders and a plunging cleavage down to that knotted centerpiece over her chest. Her bosom massive the 40C melon swell was dramatic. Shocked at no bra beneath Piper simply had to step in and check her out.

With her back turned to Piper, Mavis strutted about gaining her confidence in this new change in style. While unaware of Piper walking in, the students grew curious and kept silent. Creeping in as if Peter Sellers in the Pink Panther should have gathered laughter but they wanted to witness the shock value without ruining it. That is until Piper shadowed her prey with an inspection look and a pucker. Nodding at the students and pointing at Ms. Hale's dress she fanned her features as if saying, "So hot!" The boys in class were in total agreement. Angus Furlong in particular smirked at Piper noting her fishnets beneath her short blue dress. While Mavis was on Furlong's radar or as he called it Ragnar, Piper had her beat in every curve. Mavis was a mountain of hotness, but Piper was a continent of curvature. He preferred Audubon!

Beside Angus sat Sable McKellen trying not to giggle at Piper's sneaky actions knowing Mavis would be embarrassed. She was trying to be one of the girls rather than a stuffy mom with a lesson plan. With Piper's advice and support she was off to a jiggling start. Mavis realizing her students were ignoring her in favor of something else made her sigh with a grin as she lowered her head.

"I'm being stalked, aren't I?" Smart cookie! The students busted up. Angus chuckled adding, "All around you, Mavis." She knew he had somewhat of a crush on her so that made her ego take note. He was a stud even if she was doing her best to behave. A wagging finger toward Furlong she turned to face Piper. Standing there innocently the Counsellor put her fingers to her lips and let out a deafening wolf call whistle. Once done every guy in the room shared her opinion in a serenade of lustful agreement.

"Quiet down!" Mavis shook her head, slightly pink in the cheeks. "It's only a dress. Keep that up, I'll wear a Hazmat suit tomorrow out of spite."

"A word in the hall Mrs. Hale?" Piper curled a mischievous finger. Before either woman could turn to walk out a paper airplane came buzzing through between them and landing on the floor. Seeking out the pilot Mavis spotted Custer Martini avoiding eye contact and whistling Dixie. A smirk led Mavis to bend over in front of her class and pick it up, her hemline rising to her cheeks, skirt tightening along her plump but rock-solid bottom. More whistles and a few Hubba Hubba's made her stand up in a hurry to examine the carefully crafted airliner. On the wings it read AIR MALE. That had to mean a note. Piper being nosey stepped closer to take a peek as Mavis dismantled the plane to find a note. It read, "We love the new you Mavis. Stay on course Auto Pilot! If anyone on this flight is going down, it's us."

Chuckling she couldn't think of a single thing to say. She didn't have to, Finn Rice off in a corner played music on his cell to the tune of Steve Miller's Jet Airliner. Fast thinking on his part. The music got Piper dancing and grabbing Mavis by her hands to bounce about to the instrumental glee. Not to be left out Angus hopped up from his seat and forced Sable out of her seat to dance with him. This became a trend as other's chose dance partners and joined the 70's revival. Once the song ran its course Mavis waved her hands in the air to calm her class.

"While that was a fun trip down memory lane, please take a seat. I'll be back shortly." She then pushed Piper into a conga line dance just to hear the students crack up. Once out of the picture Angus spun Sable like a ballerina and let her go. In a suave move he twisted and stepped through the aisles to fist bump Custer for his ingenuity. A thumbs up at Finn.

"Now that's economical! Eco comical! Whatever!"

Sable blushed and for some reason found herself staring at Custer. Especially after their chat at the lockers earlier. Much to ponder, thoughts to wander! Angus noticed her strange attraction and intervened. "You okay McKellen?"

"Yep!" Trance broken she sat back down, without a single blush. "You're a good dancer Angus."

"Not once did you trip over your feet."

"I'm getting better." She giggled.

"Sure you're not Dakota?"

"If I were I'd be wearing a dress instead of my leggings."

"True that. Thanks for the dance." Angus was being really nice. As she turned away Furlong twisted to glare at Custer. The wildcard hillbilly put his palms up as if to say "Relax I got this." The deal they had made concerning Sable and Dakota both ending up in Furlong's possession was well in hand. Custer Martini was a man of his word. With a wince at his tender shoulder due to a football strain Angus Furlong turned and took his seat. That dance while great fun had pulled on the muscles a tad. All good!

Out in the hall Piper threw herself at Mavis in a bubbly hug. "See what you've been missing Lagertha? Emphasis on the lag. Jet lag even." She giggled.

"You are so out there." Mavis patted her back then nudged her away. "I will admit that was entertaining."

"You were entertaining. They were all about the new and improved Shield Maiden."

"Will you stop with the Viking jokes I'm not even Norwegian. I just happen to be built like a log feasting house."

"I'm proud of you. Momma raised you well."

"Uh huh! I'm not going anywhere near as far as you do Counsellor. Does Olaf know you stole his fishing nets?"

"I went streaking earlier in only the netting." She whispered playfully.

"I am not surprised." Mavis was certainly amused.

"You do know every boy in that class is checking you out, right?"

"Well aware! It's... interesting." She smirked and batted her lashes, "Notice no bra?" She primped at her cleavage.

"Really?" Piper reached up and felt Mavis up. Jiggling the ladies Mavis simply watched and let her finish another dance.

"You did not just fluff my tits."

"Pillow walk!"

"Can I get back to my admirers now?" Mavis turned sideways just as Piper rolled her palms over the Amazon's butt. "I just knew you were going to check for panties. They're in my desk drawer with my bra."

"That's contagious I just locked up the new Coach for the girl's bra in my desk."

"That poor girl."

"She took it off on her own, I didn't force her to."

"We should go dancing sometime. I could use a girl's night out if David lets me out of parenting duty for a few hours."

"We are so recreating for that conga line." They shared a rash of giggles. "Isn't teaching so much more fun now?"

"I'll let you know. Off to an interesting start I'll give you that."

"Good! Now go give them that." Piper hauls off and slaps Mavis on the ass.

"Ow! I felt that through my dress."

"Now go feel hands through it."

"Not going that far... maybe I'll let Special Ed do that on Friday."

"Which reminds me... we're having lunch tomorrow. Not taking no for an answer so be ready to party."

"Party?"

"On that big ole' Jet Airliner. COCKPIT!!! I'm here and here to stay." She sang as she left Mavis scratching her... ass. Rubbing her sting away she pictured actually allowing a few boys to touch her booboo. Maybe crease fingers along the runway.

"GOD, I WANT TO!"

L AY XXX!

********

Heading upstairs she knew Josie was likely behaving herself considering she had a freshman class this hour so bypassed her in favor of checking on Mimi's Art Class. Ducking in with both hands holding her threshold Piper found Mimi in the middle of her classroom seated on of all things a ladder. "What in the world?" All around her sat Senior students sketching Mimi as she posed like a Goddess on high.

Strolling in Piper interrupted the class to peer up at Mimi in her short dress, the straps holding it up drawn over her creamy shoulders for a dip in cleavage. "Changing the light bulbs? And I'm not meaning the ones you screw in on the ceiling. I mean giving the class ideas?" She flared her fingers over her head as if a light bulb turning on. The class laughed at her humorous banter.

"I suppose I am." Mimi blushed. "Carl suggested I model on occasion."

"Mister Manley is so cool." Nolan Proctor panted at seeing up Mimi's skirt even if her legs were closed.

"Hey! In the hall Buddy." Piper pointed and made him get up to follow her. The rest of the class shrugged and continued drawing Model Mimi. Half of those drawings were nude. They hadn't gotten to adding her dress yet.

"Did I do something wrong?" Nolan looked spooked.

"Why am I learning you had my posters ready from someone else? Neither you or Percy filled me in."

"We were going to up at Detention. He and I decided to join you today. I can show you one, we have a bunch stashed in vacant lockers to sell."

"Lead the way! Those lockers are locked, correct?"

"Oh yeah! We're not taking any risks of losing our college funds." He laughed as they headed downstairs. "Any idea what's gotten into Mimi? She's acting more and more like you."

"Mini me me!" She giggled. "How are her students reacting?"

"Tongues are wagging but you know that. Everyone had eyes on her but now that she's not frumpy and all geeky looking, dicks are hard, and twats are dripping."

"Maybe I should see if Mimi can cover Detention sometime next week." She proposed with a chuckle.

"Oh, man! If she acted like you, the guys would freak."

"I'll see what I can do. Say nothing to no one Poster Child."

"Not a peep unless it's under that blue dress of yours."

"Nothing to see." She lifts her skirt and flashes him her entire lower body. "Like my net worth?"

"Maaaaan I want to get tangled up in there with you."

"Only a few hours away. We'll see if you fit."

"I had a brainstorm want to hear it?" They reach a locker which he had to pull out a combination lock list to know which combo unlocked the locker before him.

"Let's hear it."

"You know all those vacant classrooms on the third floor? What if we turned one into a shrine devoted to you? We can hang posters and fill the room with cool shit. Maybe... wait for it... a bed." He wagged his eyebrows.

"Great brains rage alike. I considered that bed thing. It does get uncomfy on the floor even on Roger's fur rug. Let me think on that before we act."

"Fucking awesome!" He unlocks the lock and opens the door up. Inside were dozens of delicately rolled posters. Sliding one out he unfolded it for her. This poster was from the carwash where she was wearing foam and looking seductive.

"Mmmm! I make Mister Bubble a happy popper."

"Hell, yeah you do. Listen a bunch of us gathered all the cell photos we've taken of you and put together over thirty hot pose posters. We want more so we can paper your shrine if you agree to it. Never the same poster twice. Oh, the guys at the carwash are willing to pay for posters too."

"You boys worship me that much?" She felt all warm and tingly inside. Mostly between her legs!

"You know we do."

"My detainees are increasing. While I need assurance nobody is blabbing it's my own fault adding a couple like Custer Martini. The cheerleaders even know... well... accept Sable McKellen. Better keep her out of the loop being Josie's daughter. At least for now."

"You been keeping up on Dakota? She's... going pretty far." As was Sable, posing as her sister. No one knew differently their identical twin status down to a science, persona and all, even the shape of their pubic hair.

"Dakota says she's still a virgin. That hasn't changed, has it?"

"I don't think so. Between you and I... I'm pretty sure she plans to lose it on Saturday with Furlong. They're... getting crazy in the halls."

"Obviously, her mother doesn't know about her actions." Nor Carl Manley and his hidden cameras. Nor from Edwin Connelly who was still sweating over seeing Dakota nude, a few other girls topless in his classroom. But again, Ed knew that Carl knew due to the camera hidden in his room. If Carl wasn't complaining neither was Edwin. "I wonder how much Carlos has seen of Dakota?" She pondered to herself, even she knew of all of the cameras, so it was fate. Rolling the poster back up she gave it back to him. "Keep these locked up until next week. No selling any understood? Low profile until I decide what's safe. Those nudes get out to the underclass I'll be fired, possibly worse." Not likely! Autographed maybe!

"I'll warn Percy and Samson."

"Good boy!"

"You know your netting is going to get ripped off of you during Detention, right?"

"Counting on that." She smirked, "I ordered a dozen more pairs."

"Did I hear right? Is Manley considering Pajama Day?"

"No spreading that rumor until he posts it."

"Are you going to wear a negligee to school?"

"Come on Nolan I don't own pajamas I sleep in the buff."

"Fuck! I dare you to wear nothing on Pajama Day."

"Dare, huh?" She frowned, "I'll figure out some way to make that happen during classes, but I might wear a bathrobe, easy on easy off."

"That would be so hot."

"Exactly why I won't wear it long. It gets stuffy in here." She winks. "Go draw Mimi while you still have time. Trace her!"

"You're the Boss!" Locker sealed and locked up Nolan Proctor kissed her on the cheek and sprinted back upstairs. The respect he had for her was heartfelt. He could have gone further than just a cheek, others on his team would have kissed far lower. Nolan had his moments mind you, just ask Josie McKellen when he and Corey Samson ate her out from under the bleachers. Today he was simply showing her his loyalty.

"Shrine, huh? This shit is going to go to my head. There are six classrooms up there... Josie can have her own shrine. Maybe Mimi." Redecorating would have to be done quietly.

********

After the upcoming bell...

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Did I just ruin my reputation taking my dress off in Calculus? Holy fuck!"

Dakota McKellen was sweating bullets as she walked down the hall. Thumbs up from every angle helped but each thumb she saw from a guy she weirdly envisioned as a stiff cock going up all for her. "Is this how Mom feels?" She could not stop trembling. While proud she found the nerve to blow people's minds, she just knew word would get out and she would either be expelled or worse, disowned by her parents. At worst she did hear whispers of jealous girls wishing they had her incredible body, but nothing truly negative. "How am I a hero in their eyes? Oh my god! Sable is going to freak when she finds out. When she poses as me, she's going to face expectations out of my fanbase now. What did I just do?" Thoughts rambling, she runs dead on into an unexpected roadblock. Cheerleader row!

"You bitch!" Robin Banks stood with Tina Wiles, Deanna Sweeney and Octavia Bradley, all with arms folded. "Stealing our thunder?" Just joking of course, but Mean Girl poses were still in fashion.

"What?" Dakota paused to look spooked by their bitter demeanor. "You guys either saw or heard. I just... couldn't resist." This was the perfect time to bring up something that had always bothered her. "Why haven't you guys done what I did? You're beautiful and on every man's fuckit list in some order. Yet, I've never once seen any of you brave enough to do what I just did. If I stole your thunder then so did Ginger, Katina, and Danica in my class just now. I applaud my girls for their united striptease. So, stop thinking I'm stealing anyone's thunder when all you have to do is let it all out yourselves."

The girls were not truly mad, and Dakota discovered it when they aimed for a circular intimidation around her causing congestion amongst onlookers expecting a fight. Suddenly, each of them busted up laughing and hugged Dakota from all sides.

"Welcome to the Joy Fuck Club! You are now officially a proud member of the Mean It Girls." Deanna spoke first with a gleeful expression.

"That's Mean Girls but not so mean. We just mean business." Octavia chuckled. "Now we know what Furlong sees in you. No offense McKellen..."

"None taken." Dakota nearly peed under their bubbly reception. "Hold up! You need to answer my question. I know your reputations and I want answers. I have never once seen any of you totally naked or doing what I've let Angus and Robin here do to me in the halls. What's the deal Sluts?"

Robin threw her arm around Dakota's shoulder, "I offer small samples as you've seen. We just try not to get the undesirables too worked up."

"They're human too. They deserve to lust like everyone."

"Bitch has a point." Octavia nodded with bulbous eyes.

"I know I do. While I'm still freaking out over what I just did I'm so going to do it again." Spur of the moment decision she would likely regret.

"You go girl." Tina chuckled. "I'll step up my sexiness. You bitches need to as well."

"Library! Now!" Dakota put her foot down. "Skip whatever last class you girls have and let's go to study hall in the library and make history."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,874 Followers
12