Starting My Family

Story Info
He didn't understand why she wasn't happy.
4.6k words
4.09
69.2k
84
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers

No sex in this one. Hardcore BTBers will probably not like it. This is a cuck-free zone.

I self-edit, so don't bother telling me I need an editor. Yes, it's stupid and would never happen. This is a short one, so not much in the way of character development. It just popped in my head and needed to get out. Maybe some day I will rewrite it and dig deeper into it. If that bothers you, feel free to write an alternate, just make sure that you give proper credit. If you don't like how it starts, keep reading and see how it ends. You might like it. It isn't that long, so it won't waste too much of your time.

Starting My Family:

As I walked in the door, I could tell that my wife was excited. She ran over to me and gave me a big kiss hello, then turned back to go into the kitchen to finish making dinner.

"I cooked your favorite dinner tonight. I have some big news, and I thought we could celebrate tonight." She said as she sashayed back into the kitchen.

"That's great, honey." I replied. "I have some big news as well. Maybe we can have a double celebration."

It was a Friday evening, and the work week was over. As she was finishing up in the kitchen, I went to the bedroom to shower and change into more casual clothes. Since I didn't have to work tomorrow, I was looking forward to a long night of making love to my wife. I had big news that I'm sure she would get really excited about. I was giddy with anticipation of hearing her news, then telling her my news.

I'm Larry Dawes. My wife is Sheila. We've been married for seven years, and we are both 30-years old. I'm 6'2" tall, weigh 210-pounds, give or take a pound or two depending on the particular day, and am in pretty good shape. While I am no heartthrob, I have been told on more than a few occasions that I'm above average in looks. I've also been told that I am a bit above average in 'size', if you get my drift. Sheila is 5'6" tall and weighs in at a nice 110-pounds. She's also in really good shape. We both are members of the gym. She has long blonde hair, brown eyes, 36C breasts, and a killer ass.

I was pretty sure that I knew what her news was. We had recently began trying to start a family. She had gone off of her birth control pills a few months ago, and we had been fucking like bunnies ever since. Don't get me wrong here, it's not like we have been celibate before then. We averaged about three times a week after the first year of being married. Before that, it was practically every night. After the first year, it gradually slowed down to what it was. Since being off her pills, we ramped it up a bit. The only times that it was put on hold were the few times I had to be out of town.

I didn't trave much for work. Usually, I was at my office by 7:00 AM, and left work at 5:00 PM. I'm a mechanical engineer. The only times that my schedule changes are when I need to go to a conference or seminar. That only happens about once every quarter. I had been promoted to Engineering Manager a couple months ago, so I had five junior engineers, three engineering technicians, and a couple of secretaries reporting to me. I also had my own personal secretary as well. Sheila works as a paralegal for a small law firm in town. She was one of three paralegals in an office with five lawyers. Her schedule is pretty much as regular as mine. Her only change is when there is an occasional problem with a big case where she needs to work a little later in the evening.

Showered and changed, I got to the kitchen just as Sheila was putting dinner on the table. She had gone all out tonight. I suspected that she had taken the afternoon off to prepare for this evening. She made Chicken Scallopini, a wonderful Caesar Salad, and garlic bread. She even made tiramisu for dessert. She broke out a couple of bottles of a really good Merlot to go with the dinned and to enjoy afterwards. Her news was obviously something spectacular. I was really looking forward to our talk tonight. I also noticed that she had dressed up for the occasion. She was wearing one of her sexier dresses that was cut short and plunged low. She had lots of cleavage and leg on display. It looked like she was anticipating a wild and passionate night.

After dinner and dessert were done, I helped her clear the table and clean up the kitchen. We refilled our wine glasses and retired to the livingroom to break our good news to each other. We sat on the couch, sipped our wine, and had the typical roundabout on who would go first. She was so excited that it didn't take much to convince her to go first. She was so happy that I'm surprised that she was able to keep it in as long as she had. Honestly, I was sort of expecting for it to just burst out spontaneously.

"We did it, Sweetheart. I'm pregnant. We're going to have a baby!" She practically screamed.

"That's awesome!" I cried out. Seeing my joy at this news, she leapt into my arms and kissed me passionately.

We kissed deeply and held each other as we let the joy overcome us. Finally, she pulled back and asked what my news was. I was almost as excited about my news as she was about hers. With a big smile and an excited demeanor, I gave her the joyous news.

"I got my secretary, Josette pregnant as well. Since she is single and doesn't want to raise a child alone, we decided that she would just give her baby to us to raise. It will be kind of like they are twins. Since you and Josette will be delivering at about the same time, they will actually be twins in every way except for blood. Since I am the father, it won't be an issue with custody, especially since she is more than willing to sign off on me taking custody. All she will want is to be involved as more of a favored aunt to the child. We would probably need to explain it to him or her when he or she gets old enough to understand and accept it, but that shouldn't be a problem." I happily explained to my wife.

Oddly, I noticed a rather severe lack of happiness on my wife's face at this news. In fact, she seemed.... Angry. Here she had just informed me that our family would be increasing, and I had just informed her that that increase would double. I figured that her happiness would also double at my news. Instead, it seemed that her happiness had not only completely evaporated, but it was now turned completely around to -- extreme hostility. I was honestly flabbergasted. The look of extreme duress on her face gave me pause in revealing the rest of my news. Then I decided that she should know, and it might, perhaps, turn her from being upset back into happiness.

"Her initial ultrasound also indicated that she was having twins. Although it's still too early to determine sex, there is a pretty good likelihood that at least one of them is a girl. Maybe it will be one of each. Just think, you can have the little girl you always wanted, and I can have the little boy as well. Whichever one you are having will be a bonus. We will instantly have the big family you always wanted." I didn't understand what was happening here. Instead of her being overjoyed with the news, she just seemed to get angrier. It didn't take long for the explosion to happen. It made Hiroshima look like a dud firecracker.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME WITH THAT FUCKING SLUT AT YOUR OFFICE? WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP THINKING DO YOU HAVE THAT WOULD EVER HAVE YOU BELIEVE THAT I WOULD EVEN THINK OF RAISING THAT SKANK'S BASTARD CHILDREN? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?" It went downhill from there.

Over the next half hour, she screamed every insult that was ever created in the English language at me. I think she even managed to create a few new ones. This had not gone even close to how I envisioned it. I was beginning to think that my night of passionate lovemaking would not be taking place. Still, I was not deterred.

"Sweetie, how about we adjourn to the bedroom and celebrate our mutual good news. I'm sure that after a night of passionate lovemaking, we will have a much better understanding of what our lives will be with three new babies added to our loving family."

I was surprised that she not only vehemently turned me down, but she had the audacity to actually try to kick me out of sleeping in my own bed. Well, if she didn't want to sleep with me, she could find another bed to sleep in. Eventually, in a fit of rage, she grabbed her pillows and stormed out to the spare bedroom. I was honestly confounded by her attitude. Oh well, Since I felt that I had done nothing wrong, I rolled over and slept peacefully throughout the night.

The next morning, I tried fruitlessly to entice my wife into our bed for some lovemaking. She was still irrationally pissed off at me. I simply couldn't understand her problem. Seeing that she was simply not being reasonable, I decided to take advantage of the nice day and go out for a round of golf. It was a phenomenal day. I managed to hook up with a threesome. One guy, his wife and her sister. We had a great time. I managed to come in two under par. I made a bet with the wife's sister, who just happened to be single, and won the bet. Three hours after finishing the round, I left her house after filling all three of her holes as well.

I was surprised when I got back home that my garage door opener wouldn't work. That was odd. After checking the batteries and still not being able to open the door, I shut off my truck and walked over to the front door. Weirdly, I saw several suitcases stacked on the front porch. Not knowing what they were, I ignored them. When I tried the doorknob, I found the front door locked. That wasn't overly surprising, though. When I left that morning, I had gone out through the garage. Perhaps Sheila had not gone out and never unlocked the door. What was odd was that my key didn't fit in the locks. Looking closer at the locks, I noticed that they seemed to be brand new. Strange. Sheila had never mentioned wanting new locks on the doors. Anyway, I needed to get into the house. I was hot and tired. I needed to shower and change clothes. Being the practical man that I am, I simply got my Sawzall out of my truck and proceeded to cut the door around the doorknob and deadbolt. Once the doorknob and deadbolt were separated from the rest of the door, the door swung open freely. I made a note to myself to go to Lowes and get a new front door.

As I walked into the house, Sheila began another rant. There was strange something about me moving out and my clothes being packed in the suitcases outside. Hearing that, I did go back out and move the suitcases back inside and up into my bedroom. Opening the suitcases, I did see that they contained all my clothes. It took me several minutes to replace everything in the proper drawers and closet locations. As she continued to rant, I undressed and turned on the shower. Her ranting picked up a bit when she noticed the smell and moisture from Keisha on me. Seriously? I didn't understand her issue here. Sure, I fucked Keisha, but it was only a one-night-stand. Well, OK. A one-afternoon-stand. It was only sex. I barely knew her. I did make an offer for Sheila to join me in the shower. She vehemently refused my offer. I was beginning to think that she had some psychological issues that she may need to have addressed. I would try to bring that up and suggest some counseling later this evening.

After a nice shower and drying off, I went into the bedroom to put on some clothes. To my shock, I found Sheila in the process of packing all her clothes into the recently emptied suitcases. Upon a simple inquiry, she exclaimed that since I refused to move out, she would. While I was in the shower, she had apparently called her sister and inquired about staying with her. My suggestion that her pregnancy was screwing up her hormones and causing her to react strangely to things was met with excessive anger. I had no doubt that this was the actual cause of her odd behavior. I assured myself that once she delivered the baby and when my twins from my secretary came home, she would become an excellent mother to all three children. Frankly, I was confused at her reaction. An hour later, she was gone.

I had moved Josette into my house a couple of days later. She would need some support with her pregnancy, and, since Sheila was no longer here, it just seemed the right thing to do. The twins were mine, after all. Sheila had no issues at all on picking up the lack of sex between Sheila and me. I even had Keisha over a few times as well. Usually, it was one-on-one, but there was the occasional threesome with both Josette, Keisha, and me. It turned out that both Josette and Keisha were bisexual.

I was served with divorce papers a week after Sheila left. She was asking for the house, 18-years of maintenance (that's alimony for you dinosaurs out there), 90% of our savings and investments, and $1,500 a month in child support. In short, she was enforcing our prenup fully. That was the clause for infidelity. We had that put in as a rather harsh penalty for cheating. Yes, I knew about it. Yes, I fucked both Josette and Keisha. Yes, all of you out there reading this believe that I am a bastard and deserve to get burned. Yes, laugh all you want.

Three months later:

"WHAT THE FUCK?" That was my wife, Sheila.

This was our first meeting with the lawyers. We were at her lawyer's office discussing the issues in our divorce. She was intending to fuck me up the ass without the benefit of lube for my infidelity. I have to admit, she had the perfect tool to use and plenty of evidence as well. Our prenup was designed to make infidelity hurt -- a LOT. The fact that I had impregnated my secretary, and I was not exactly subtle about fucking Keisha as well gave her the perfect ammunition to fuck me over hard. There was just one minor problem.

"Are you really sure that you want to go down this path, Sheila?" I asked.

"You cheated on me. You got your secretary pregnant and had the audacity to think that I would be willing to raise that slut's babies." She replied.

"OK Sheila. Right here, right now, I am offering you a one-time offer. We cancel the divorce, get back together, and raise all three children as our own. We forget about the past and recommit to each other. Our three babies will be ours alone. Yes, Josette will become the 'favored aunt' to the twins, but that is the extent of it. You will be the loving mother to all three, and I will be the doting father. We may even have another one or two. This is your choice. Yes or no." I made my offer.

"Fuck you. I will absolutely not raise any of your bastard children with that slut." She answered.

I looked over at my lawyer and nodded my head. She returned my nod. Unfortunately, my wife had not hired the meanest, cruelest, hungriest, and most vicious shark on the planet. Fortunately, I did. Now, you have most likely concluded that I am a bastard who cheated on my wife. I can see you salivating at the thought of me being burnt to a crisp. Hold onto your seatbelts.

My lawyer opened her briefcase with a smile that reminded me of a barracuda about to embark on a feeding frenzy. "Since your client refused my client's generous offer, her is our new offer." She said as she slid the papers across the table.

It took a few moments for Sheila and her lawyer to red and understand the document. That's when Sheila made the outburst mentioned above. When the facial expressions on Sheila and her lawyer changed from arrogant to panicked, I swear Lilith, my lawyer, licked her lips and sucked in the saliva forming in her mouth. Yes, she was truly evil. Sheila's lawyer turned to face her. Is expression was one of complete panic.

"DNA testing?" Sheila stuttered.

"Of course." I replied.

Another nod at Lilith, and she produced an audio recorder. Setting it on the table, she pressed the button.

"So, how are you making sure that it's going to be my kid and not the cuck's." The voice on the recording said. It was Jason West, one of the lawyers in the firm Sheila worked at.

"No problem." Sheila's voice responded. "I always use a diaphragm whenever I have sex with him. Besides, you look similar enough to my husband that he will never know that he is raising your child."

"Good. Just as long as he raises my kid right. I have no intention of having to pay for or needing to deal with kids myself. I do like the idea of having a kid that I can eventually passing along my inheritance to, but it will have to be after they have become an adult. When the kid turns 18, we can let them know who their real father is. That way, I won't have to pay a dime to raise them."

"Trust me. Larry will never know until we tell your child in 18-years. Then it will be too late. By then, Len and I will have several other children together, and he won't be able to do anything about it without getting completely screwed over."

"So, you're sure that your husband won't find out about us?"

"We've been having an affair for the last three years, and he hasn't had a clue. You look enough like him that any kid we have will look close enough that he will never suspect it isn't his. We'll be fine."

The look on Sheila's face when the recording was played was priceless. Lilith then slid over the motion to have DNA tested on her fetus. She also slid over a motion to sue Jason West for child support. I was asking for $2,000 a month. He was a rather successful attorney.

"OK. Since your client rejected the last proposal, here is the new proposal. It will, of course, require a postnup agreement signed by both parties. The divorce will stop, and the couple will remain married until the last child graduates from high school. That is a minimum. If they jointly decide to stay married, they will be free to do so. The postnup will include terms from the prenup but have a few changes. First off, the marriage becomes an open marriage where my client can have sex with other women, as long as he informs his wife prior to the date. The wife is also allowed to have sex with other partners with the same conditions. Any children after this point will be solely between the married couple. Any accidentally conceived children, whether carried to full term or aborted will trigger the postnup." Lilith concluded.

I watched as Sheila's face turned completely white. She was absolutely shocked that her affair had been uncovered. Lilith turned on her shark smile and continued.

"Should your client reject this proposal, we are fully prepared to enforce the prenup on our end. Her affair began almost three full years prior to my client's affair. In fact, he only entered his affair after fully documenting his wife's betrayal and her desire to have another man's child. If she wishes to proceed with the divorce, she should be prepared to end up homeless, penniless, and have all her friends and relatives being provided with graphic videos of her engaging in sex with a man other than her husband. We are fully prepared to go completely nuclear on destroying her."

She looked over at me and nodded her head for me to continue.

"Sheila, you set out to have me raise another man's child. While the baby inside of you is an innocent victim of your betrayal of me, I will not be responsible for that. What I will be willing to do is to accept the baby into our home as a stepchild, provided that your lover becomes fiscally responsible. He will pay for his child through monthly child support, health insurance, medical bills, and education. Although I seriously doubt that he will want visitation, that will be available to him if he wants. He will also pay for his child's college education. Other than that, I will be a father to the child as if it were my own. That is his cost for his actions. He said that he didn't want the responsibility of a child, but that is exactly what he will get. Your price for your betrayal will be to raise my children as your own. They will be your children in every way but biologically. The only people that will know that they are not biologically yours are the people in this room and Josette. You thought that it would be funny for me to raise another man's child? Well, you can now laugh as you are raising another woman's children. You will also welcome Josette into our house when she wishes to visit the children. That is your penance. You dare to try and divorce me for having sex with another woman while you have been having a years long affair with another man? How hypocritical of you. My affair only began after I discovered your betrayal. I heard how you planned to have another man's child while ensuring that it was not mine. Josette was willing to have my children as long as she didn't have to be a single mom raising them."

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,613 Followers
12