Starting Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have a nice cock, Mikey!" Anna enthused as I resumed stroking my cock.

"It is a wonderful thing Michael." Mom agreed.

"What can I say, I'm in a room with two of the most gorgeous women I know." I justified my actions.

Mom then squirmed around and then deposited her shorts on the floor. Now the three of us lay naked in our motel room together masturbating. Squishy sounds started to emanate from Anna, and I noticed mom starting to breathe in deeply the arousal coming from all of us. I started picking up speed slightly and gave a low groan to show not only my approval of what was happening, but also my growing arousal as well.

Mom's right hand moved below the blanket covering her waist as she said. "My babies are so beautiful, in mind, spirit and body! I hope you both are truly okay with what's happening here. I love to see your bodies and how you pleasure yourselves, and we all help each other by exposing ourselves to add visual stimulation to the others."

I chuckled at that, then said, "That sounds like something Jack might say, mom!"

"OH! I think he would too!" Anna moaned. As her hand started to rub her clit vigorously.

"He just might, baby. He hinted to me, the three of us should love, really love, Jen in her time of need. He said it was our duty to our family to gather around her and show her that the love of her family could get her through this time of trepidation, and if God decided to call Bob back to his side, it was our family's responsibility to love and take care of her in every way we can." She said then she threw the sheet off herself exposing all of herself to Anna and myself.

Suddenly, I was cumming. Ropes shot into the air landing on my stomach and thigh near my sac. Then a chain reaction Anna stiffened and moaned and then mom did as well. We stilled after a moment collecting our breath. Then mom got up and started to make her way naked to the bathroom. Opening the door fully flooding the room with enough light to show the cum cooling on me and the glistening of Anna's thighs and fingers. Mom returned with damp wash cloth and came to my bed.

"Let me help you clean up baby." She said as the warm cloth landed on my stomach, when she knelt next to my waist.

She wiped up the big pool there, but then took a deep breath as she leaned her head over my thigh where another glob rested. Anna sucked in a breath as did I when mom began to lick up what was on my thigh instead of using the wash cloth. "MMMM! I miss that taste!" Mom said as she swallowed. Then she began to lick my cum off my balls and cock that had begun to swell again.

"Oh! MY GAWD!" Anna and I said in unison.

Mom then took me into her mouth and started to give me my first blowjob. Anna sat up and turned slightly to see better and also started rubbing herself again. "I've never felt anything like this!" I almost shouted.

Mom 'POPPED' my cock out of her mouth at that statement. "Have you never had a blow job baby?" she asked.

"I've never even been on a date, mom. How could I have had a blowjob? Please don't stop!" I begged.

"Mikey? You've never dated? Why? You're so handsome! So nice and caring, smart and funny! You should have your pick of any women in the county!" Anna stated adamantly.

Mom did start to stroke me to keep me hard but was looking at me for an answer as well so I replied. "Dad never talked to me about girls before he started traveling, I was too embarrassed when mom tried, you both where always off together. I was alone. I learned about sex from my pervy friends and the internet. When we moved, I shrunk further into my shell. I never even realized what I truly missed out on till I was waiting to march to the seats for my graduation. I saw all the students and realized I didn't really know any of them. That I didn't participate in anything if I didn't have to. "

"Aw! Baby, I'm so sorry! I knew you had closed up but with everything going on and my own depression with your father's betrayal I totally missed this. I feel like such a failure." Mom said as she stopped stroking me.

"Please mom don't. Don't think you're a failure. We've been through this; it's forgotten and forgiven. We both made mistakes. But, please don't stop it felt too good!" I begged yet again.

Anna chuckled at that and mom smirked then thankfully resumed her blowjob. Anna scooted to the edge of her bed dropping one leg off the bed spreading herself wider for my view as she spread her cunt with her fingers. "I love your taste Michael, but I'm going to do my motherly duty, I promise to blow you again later and swallow everything you can give me." She said after release me once more.

Mom then climbed up onto my bed straddling my hips and directed my cock between her thighs. She coated the tip of my cock with her fluids, before impaling herself in one fluid downward motion. It was an experience beyond my ability to describe. Warm, soft, wet, tight and so much more. She then started to rise and fall a little at a time. "That's so hot!!" Anna said. Then she came over and kissed me deeply as mom's motions increased in length and speed. Then she shocks both my mother and myself by rising to kiss mom with equal passion and cupped her breast.

"OH! Honey, that was wonderful. Yes! play with mommies' breasts. I love my nipples played with and sucked on."

Mom sat down hard on me a ground our groins together while Anna sucked on mom's nipples. Anna released the nipple after a moment then moved her hand to mom's clit and began to rub it as mom resumed her riding of me. I felt the churning of my balls begin to increase. Mom and I began to moan louder together. "Yes! Yes, yes babies keep going I'm going to cum for my children. I love you both so much! Love me my babies, love me!"

I felt her vaginal muscles start to squeeze and milk my shaft. I could hold back no longer. I exploded inside my mother. Pulse after pulse surged from me and Mom yelled as she felt me painting her insides. Mom collapsed onto me when my last shot emptied into her. She held my head in her hands looked deeply in my eyes and kissed me deeply and passionately as a tear streaked down her cheek. "That was wonderful baby. I've not felt a man in so long and to have my handsome son return to where he came from and give me such joy. Wow! I couldn't have asked for better Michael. I hope you will want to do this again with me." She said after ending our kiss.

"I'm sure you two will do this again but I want next mom! I will clean him off and get him hard, then lay down so he can really drive into me as you sit on my face while I clean you up. I want to taste you both together!" Anna insisted.

"That sounds delightful honey. Michael, roll us over so all our delicious cream stays inside me till Anna is ready for it." Mom exclaimed.

I hugged mom to me and rolled us over. Mom then wiggled and rolled her hips up, then lifted her legs up trapping my cum in her vagina. "Go ahead baby withdraw and Let Anna clean you up. I hope you have enough to give her the same joy you gave me. I want to see my babies love each other truly for the first time. I know you were never close growing up and have only just started to connect as siblings. I want us to love each other the way we think Jack has been saying. I think it is truly a blessed feeling." Mom said.

I slowly withdrew my withered dick from mom, then knee walked to the other side of the bed to give Anna my cock to clean. Mom remained with her legs inverted while Anna kissed, licked and sucked our combined juices off my balls and my growing cock. Anna surprised me by inhaling my half hard cock deep in her throat, pressing her nose in my pubes. She then started to swallow causing her throat muscles to milk my shaft. It caused the final surge I needed to regain my full mast.

Anna backed off my cock and told me to scoot back so she could lay down. "That's a beautiful hard cock baby, please your sister with it, let me see you drive that hunk of man meat deep into her. Pry her cervix open and pour your seed deep into her, baby! Honey I hope you're ready for your brother he's got the perfect length and girth for me. He stretched me just enough to know I was being filled without the feel of being torn. And, when he filled me with his powerful cum, I could almost taste it, he shot so deep!" mom exclaimed.

"I want all that Mommy! I want Mikey's love, so bad. I need to feel your powerful thrusts. I want you to pour your love into me Mikey. I want to drink from mom while you do it. Please fill me with your cock and your cum!"

I moved between her thighs and sunk into my sister for the first time. I rested there for a moment, then waited for mom to climb onto Anna face. Mom reached out and hugged and kissed me. Then I felt Anna lock her legs behind me, giving me just enough room to start sawing in and out of her. Mom started to moan into my mouth as I assume Anna began to eat out our mother. Anna added her own moans into mom pussy as my thrusts increased.

"Honey, Oh honey! Right there, honey don't stop! Don't stop! Ahh! I'm Cumming honey! Your making mommy cum!"

Mom then fell off to the side of the bed, huffing and puffing after what looked like a good orgasm. Now that I had more room; I started to increase the force of my thrusts into my sister. This being only my second time not only in one night but ever, I couldn't really tell any difference between mom or Anna. They were both amazing. I started grunting as sweat started to drip off of me as I continued to fuck my sister.

"Yes Mikey! I love it! I love you! I love your cock! I never want to stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh Mikey! You feel wonderful! Grind our pelvises together as you bottom out in me! I feel you knocking on my cervix Mikey! Yes! I want you to change your angel a little aim down a little more so you can work your head passed my cervix. I want you to flood my womb directly Mikey! Do it! Do it! Cum in me! Fill me UP!"

I did just what she said. I filled her up, then collapsed on to her. Mom helped roll me over in the middle, then climbed over me between Anna's legs and returned the favor to her daughter. Anna started moaning as I stumbled into the bathroom and started the shower. I stepped in to slush off the layer of sweat and sex. I emptied my bladder before returning to the bed. Mom and Anna separated to give me room in between them.

****

I woke to the smell of coffee. I looked to see Mom sitting at the table gloriously naked with a paper cup of coffee. Anna was snug to my back. I eased out of the bed and made my way to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth and emptying my bladder, I made myself a paper cup of coffee and stepped to my mother's chair and kissed her on her lips, before sitting down across from her in the other chair.

"Morning baby. We have a couple hours before I'd like us to get moving down the road. If we can get going quick enough, we could stop at Waffle House and sit down to eat before getting back on the highway. If not, we'll have to go through a drive-thru."

I saw the digital alarm clock on the night stand read 7:09AM, and figured mom wanted to be on the road by 9AM or 9:30AM at the latest. "We'll let Anna sleep a little longer then get changed and moving I would like to have that sit-down breakfast." I replied.

"I want to ask Michael, how are you after last night? I assume since you're sitting here naked with me, you're okay with everything, but given our past and the fact I'm your mother I feel the need to make sure."

"I'm great mom. Really, I think Jack prepared us, you and I, for this moment. I don't know if he knew something we or I didn't. If he planned for us to be together, but I feel Jack's influence in all this. I'm grateful for it though, I haven't felt this... complete since I was 8 years old. Dad more than anyone, really stunted me, and being with you and Anna last night filled in a lot of the missing pieces of the puzzle that is a whole... well, me."

"I know baby, he did a job on all of us. I never wanted to get in between the relationship of your father and his children, but since Anna's graduation. I've come to realize; he already destroyed any relationship you all may have had. I know my own depression, and everything didn't help. We've talked about that I'm just glad we've been able to work past all that and beyond. I think this new aspect of our relationship, if we let it, can finally heal any remaining rifts, or scars that remain among the three of us."

"I agree mom, and I think that is Jack's thinking as well. I hope we can all grow together and be what each other needs now and far into the future."

"Michael, why don't you go ahead and wash up and get ready to go. When you get out, I'll wake your sister and she can wash up while you load the bags back in the car and I can wash up while she gets dressed and we can get going early I need to stop at a drugstore before we leave the area."

"Okay, I am hungry. What do you need at from a drugstore?"

"Well, I didn't think about it last night, but since I've not been with anyone since your father, I've not been on birth control. I'm pretty sure I'm safe for another week, but I figure better safe than sorry."

"Oh! I didn't think either, I'm sorry mom. It's not just your responsibility. I should have thought. Do you want me to get some condoms? I never thought anything would happen, I was a virgin till last night. It just didn't dawn on me."

"No baby, it's not your fault, and I don't want you to get condoms. If I wanted to feel latex inside me, I'd use a dildo. I will get the plan B pill and we will figure everything else out later."

"We should figure it out now mom. I start my most fertile part of my cycle today, so I could be pregnant now. If we all decide not to grow our family right now, I'll need that too. Personally, I have never had a boyfriend I thought about having children with but last night; all I could think about was having Mikey's children, while we made love. I would love to be preggers with you at the same time, and we could raise Mikey's children together." Anna's confession surprised both mom and I.

"I'll admit... the thought is intriguing. If you and Michael want children, when you're ready, I will fully support you. I would love to have more children, and hopefully I could do a better job next time around. I would be honored if Michael wants to be the father when the time is right."

"Well Michael, Mom and I both have said we would give you children, so I guess it's up to you. Are you ready to be a father? We all know you'll be a better one than we both had. I would love to be a mother, and it would be amazing to be the mother of your children. Notice I say children, not child. If we do this, I say we do it the 'catholic' way... no condoms, no birth control, no denial of intercourse EVER, and if we are having intercourse you finish inside 'us' and if pregnancy happens, it happens."

They both looked at me. I thought about all the talks I've had with Jack. I thought about how Anna and Mom would look pregnant, and what it would be like to not only get them pregnant, but be a true father, unlike mine was to me. My erection decided for me. Without a word I walked to Anna on the bed and slide between her legs.

"I say what happens, happens. I love you both. I want to continue to love you both. If we have children, I will love them and be there for them and be a better father to them and a partner to you both than he was, or could ever think he could be. I'm new to sex, but I'm not naïve, I know many things, I've just never taken the chance to put that into practice."

I was hard as steel by this time and I could see Anna's fluids weeping from her as well. I lined up my cock and entered my sister. I hooked my hands behind her knees and rested her ankles on my shoulders and started to slowly thrust in and out of her. Basically, doing push-ups over top of her. I built momentum and Anna was half grunting and moaning. I bent my head down and kissed her pouring my love into that kiss.

"Yes! Mikey fuck me, love me, give me your child! I want it all Mikey! Fill my fertile pussy with your life-giving seed! Breed me!"

Volley after volley of my semen flooded my sister. I moved off of her and fell to the side. Anna held the backs of her legs keeping my sperm from escaping. Mom grabbed a pillow from the other bed and put it under Anna's butt to elevate it and keep my semen from running out. Then she climbed between my legs and started to clean my cock with her tongue and mouth. My cock began to harden again and then she climbed on top of me like she did last-night. Sinking onto me she started to grind our hips and groins together with her hands resting on my pecks as she looked deep into my eyes. As I focused on her face and eyes, I only saw Love, Trust, Joy, and barely veiled lust. She then started to rise and fall on my shaft grinding our groins after every couple of thrusts. Things started to intensify when mom began to increase the speed of her up and down motion. Instinct took over as I started to match her, thrusting up as she dropped down as we met in the middle. My hands went to her hips and then to her ass as I used them for leverage and I began to grunt and moan from pleasure and effort.

"Yes!!! Baby, Fuck Momma!! Fuck me, baby! Ughhn. Oh yeah baby you fuck mommy so good, so much better than your father ever dreamed of! I Love You Michael. I love your cock, and I'm going to love our children!" Then she let loose a cross between a scream and a feral grow just as I came and painted her insides for the second time in less than 12 hours. She crashed down on top of me and kissed my soul via my lips.

"Gawd, you two are so Hot together!" Cried Anna, with her right hand buried between her legs and her left palming her left breast.

After our kissed ended I spoke quietly but full of both Love and Conviction. "I Love you both soo much, more than I even realized myself till recently. I don't know what our future holds but I know as long as we are together, we can get through anything."

"Baby, why don't you go get cleaned up and dressed while your sister and I clean each other up. Then you can start loading the car while we get dressed for another day on the road, then we can go eat. I've got a sudden craving for something other than just the love of you both." Mom said chuckling at the end.

I went to the bathroom went through my morning routine and dressed. I exited the bathroom in time to see my sister climb up from between our mother's thighs and snuggle close to her as they shared a sensual kiss. I told them both to grab what clothes they needed out of their duffels so I could take them down with mine. After a couple minute I left with all 3 duffels and my toiletry kit to take to the van. I returned to see mom dressed in a nice sundress that reached about three or four inches above her knees and sandals, she was stuffing the last of our dirty clothes in the laundry bag and handing it and her toiletry to me. She said Anna would be down in just a minute and would bring her bag down and we made our way to van.

Just as we got in, me in the back and mom in the passenger seat, Anna came down in her own floral patterned sundress that just touched the top of her knee. And she climbed in the driver's seat and we made our way out of the parking lot. We stopped at the office so mom could do the check out and we made our way to the Waffle House that was next to the on ramp to the highway.

****

This will end this chapter. Next chapter will begin right where this one left off, at Waffle House! Question for those that made it this far. Should I include some 'public' play... maybe a tease of the waitress? A flash of a trucker on the highway? I plan at least four more chapters. One will be the rest of the 'road trip'. Third will be arriving at Aunt Jen's and what happens to Uncle Bob. And Finally, how the family decides to be going forward. This is the first story in the universe I mention in my bio. My first story Ever (The New Normal: Quarantine Ch. 01) is NOT apart of that universe. This universe will have some cross overs so even after Chapter four it won't be the last of these characters. Please vote, comment and enjoy. I hope you get as much enjoyment out of reading this as I did in writing it. I have several stories going at once so it may take a while for the next installment of this story but rest assured, I don't plan on leaving it unfinished.