Starting Over Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My next orgasm rocked me, and I thought I would shatter the rooftop with my cries. I didn't even have the capacity to be self-conscious. He didn't let up and I rode through several waves until finally I laid spent, spread eagle on the floor. My throat was raw, my legs were shaking. I laid in a puddle of my own making on his coat...he would have to deal with that later, it wasn't my fault entirely.

I felt myself coming back to earth when Marc spoke.

"Well, I guess we should make up the cots and get some sleep." he said sensibly, rising to his feet and pulling his boxers back on.

I nodded, finding my random clothing items strewn across the cabin floor. We found one large, scratchy wool blanket on a shelf so we put the two cots side by side close - but not too close - to the fire so we could spread the blanket over both of us. He added a few large logs to the fire, and we laid down.

"Hopefully the roads will be clear tomorrow." He said into the darkness.

"I don't know," I said, "I could stay here for another night."

He laughed. I could feel the exhaustion of the day catching up with me quickly, but I had to ask, "Marc?"

"Yeah, Stella?" he was serious, and his voice was gentle.

"Do you," I paused, awkwardly, "like me? I mean, was this just a one-time thing? It's fine if that's what you want, but I just need to know." God I was so awkward. No, this was necessary. I'm too old for bullshit and games.

"Yeah, I like you. A lot. I've liked you since the first day you came here."

"What?!" I sat straight up on my cot. "You sure as hell didn't act like it!"

"I'm sorry!" He defended himself, "Listen, can we talk about this tomorrow?"

"No, we can't. What we just did...that..." I paused, not knowing if I should say what I said next, "That wasn't just fucking. That was different, at least for me."

Marc sighed and rolled over to face me, propping himself up on his elbow. "It was different for me too."

I was satisfied with that and resolved that we would talk more about it in the morning. I was thoroughly exhausted. I think I told Marc goodnight, but I was asleep too fast to even remember.

12