Starting Over Ch. 03

Story Info
The arrival of Mum sparks inspiration for Jack and Sarah.
3.4k words
4.74
20.2k
43

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting off the phone with Mum I looked over at the clock and saw the time read 3:37AM. We had been talking for over an hour and a half.

I was never overly open with my Mum while I was growing up so it come as a shock to me that she felt so comfortable in confiding in me and asking for help. I suppose she must have realised how much I have grown up in the last few years. Maybe she even recognised the relationship I had built with Sarah since we moved in together.

I knew my dad was a callous man and I always knew my mum deserved better, but hearing about the things she told me filled me with deep regret. Regret that I never knew mum was struggling so much. Even though I was young and could be forgiven for my naivety, as her stories went on detailing dads controlling behaviour and verbal abuse, I couldn't help feel somewhat negligent. I think what shocked me most was hearing about how he gave her a weekly allowance that barely afforded her the ability to buy groceries for the family, despite his financial success. Just one of the ways he kept her under his thumb.

By the time I got off the phone I was mentally drained. There was absolutely no question I was going to take care of my Mum. I didn't care if she lived with me for the rest of our lives.

At some stage, Sarah must have awoken to our conversation. Quietly, she had lay there listening intently to the faint sound of our mother voice coming from the phone.

"Did you hear that?" I questioned.

"Yeah," was all she managed to reply. Her face seemingly as shocked as mine.

"Sarah, I know this place has been our little sanctuary and trust me I have loved it so much. But Mum needs us. She needs to get away from that controlling, abusive, swine... I told her she could live with us, at least temporarily." I added temporarily in an attempt to soften the blow. I didn't know how Sarah would take it, she had been so happy with just the two of us.

"Jack! Don't be silly! I would expect nothing less. I only wish we had known sooner and done something about it."

"Okay," I said with relief. "Im glad we are on the same page. I am going to go around tomorrow while dad is at work and help her get her things. Probably just clothes and toiletries to begin with."

"You are such a great guy Jack. Both of us are so lucky to have you."

------------------

Sleep didn't come easily for the rest of the night as I tossed and turned in a mixture of sorrow and anger. The next morning when I woke, I had a new found motivation to help my mum begin the next chapter in her life. One that wasn't tainted by the tyrant that is my father.

It didn't take long to retrieve all of my mothers things from the house. She was pretty much packed and ready to go by the time I arrived.

"Have you got everything you need?" I asked.

"Yeah pretty much, I just can't seem to find one pair of panties, which is strange. I could have sworn they were in the washing basket."

"I, I, I am sure they will turn up," I crocked, knowing full well my devious nympho of a sister had taken them the previous afternoon. I made a mental note to make sure to hide them as soon as I get home, as not to arise suspicion. I doubt my mother would even consider something so taboo anyway given how sweet and innocent she was.

"Welcome home!" Sarah greeted us at the door, wearing a slightly more conservative outfit than what I was beginning to get accustomed with.

A bouquet of flowers and some chocolate lay on the kitchen table addressed to mum. Something Sarah must have characteristically organised.

Tears began to swell in our mothers eyes. They weren't tears of sadness though, more of relief and happiness.

"Come here guys," my Mother said gesturing for a group hug. We remained embraced together in the middle of the living area for several minutes. Tears streamed from our Mothers eyes, contradicting the smile that grew across her face.

"I am so lucky to have you guys! My big strong successful Jack, and my kind, sweet and beautiful Sarah."

"We are lucky to have you Mum," Sarah replied for the both of us.

We didn't speak at all about our father for the rest of the night. There was an understanding between the three of us that nothing more needed to be said. The night instead was spent reminiscing about the happy memories we had as kids with mum continually reminding us of how much we had both grown up.

It wasn't until the end of the night that any of us thought of the sleeping arrangements. Both Sarah and I had been completely caught up with the need to support our mother that we had completely forgotten that we had been sharing a bed. There was an unspoken understanding between us that our extra-curricular activates needed too be kept quiet from our Mother.

"I will take the couch guys, if you could just spare a blanket and a pillow," Mum suggested.

"Absolutely not Mum! You are our guest, you can take my bed and I will take the couch," I immediately responded.

"That's very kind of you Jack, but your mother can certainly manage just fine on the couch."

"No, I insist! You will take my bed for now and we will sort something better out at a later time."

A small smile grew across my mothers face as she gently caressed my cheek with her hand. "That's very generous of you... Okay well goodnight my beautiful children, I will see you both in the morning."

With that, Mum and Sarah went off the their respective bedrooms while I retired uncomfortably to the couch. As I drifted off to sleep I dreamt of Sarah. What I would have given to have her riding my cock at that very moment. My cock stayed achingly hard almost the whole night. I desperately wanted relief yet I thought it too risky with my mother only on the other side of the bedroom door.

_________

It was obvious by my appearance in the morning that I had another night riddled by a lack of sleep. Dark bags had formed under my eyes, and my voice was horse.

"Oh baby, you look like you have been awake for 48 hours..." Mum said with concern. "It must be that couch you slept on."

Little did she know it wasn't the couch that had kept me awake but my heavy balls thinking about her daughter. I could see Sarah knew what the issue really was by the way she grinned at me as she sipped at her coffee.

"He can sleep with me," Sarah suggested. "We used to do it when we were kids, we can go heads and tails or something."

I anticipated my mothers response to this, hoping she would remain oblivious.

"That's so sweet darling, I think that's a very thoughtful idea. Your brother is very big though, it might get a little bit squashed," Mum replied delightfully.

"Oh I am sure that we can manage," Sarah said suggestively with her grin getting even bigger this time.

"Well, now that's organised, I think it's time for me to get going to work," I quickly acknowledged before Mum caught wind of Sarah's not so subtle undertone.

After Mum kissed me on the cheek goodbye Sarah too followed. "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you," she whispered in my ear as she squeezed my semi-erect penis through my pants. This caused me to quickly jolt my hips back in surprise while I simultaneously rushed out the door in a fluster.

________

That night at the dinner table, the conversation and laughter again flowed. Mum seemed to be a completely different person with a new found confidence. It filled me with happiness to see her that way and I knew Sarah felt the same.

"So what did you lovely ladies get up to today while I was at work?" I asked.

"Well, we went to the shopping centre and I helped Mum get some new panties because she lost a pair in the move," Sarah replied with a wink.

"Oh yeah, well that's good."

"Yeah and they are pretty sexy too," Sarah added.

"Oh Sarah don't be silly, I don't have the body I once used to," Mum chuffed.

"Maybe you should show Jack and let him decide. I am sure he would love that."

I reached out and gently kicked Sarah under the table, giving her a look of panic. Sarah had seemingly become more and more cavalier with her suggestiveness. I think she got some sort of amusement out of seeing me flustered.

Mum chuffed even more as her cheeks began turning red. "I am sure Jack doesn't want to see that."

"Mum you are a beautiful women, trust me. I am sure you look great," I retorted, slightly disappointed in my mothers view of herself.

"Okay, maybe I will," Mum said with a smile. "But I think I will need a few more of these wines first," she continued, causing us all to laugh.

My dick had been growing in anticipation of my Mothers fashion show as we continued sipping on wine. When the time finally came where Mum built up enough courage, I struggled to contain my excitement.

"Okay this is the firs pair," Mum called out as she began timidly walking out from the bedroom.

My mouth dropped as I attempted not to spill my wine. She was absolutely stunning and sexy. The panties and bra were a black lace similar to the ones Sarah owned, yet she looked so different. Her body was the complete opposite to Sarahs but equally sexy. Where Sarah's skin was bronzed, Mum's was pale. Mum's breasts and ass were much larger with more sag yet still appearing athletic. Her voluptuous hips ever so slightly spilled over her waistband and her ample milky white breasts fought to be contained within her bra. The burden of age and motherhood were only slightly present on her body with a small amount of cellulite around her ass.

Mum's hands hung over her stomach attempting to cover the slight bump on the almost flat surface. My eyes were drawn lower to her panty covered pussy. The material clung tightly to her mound causing the slightest crease between her lips.

My mouth salivated. I had to adjust in my chair as I made sure to hide my raging hard on. Something that Sarah didn't fail to notice.

Shortly after Mum came out in her second pair. A baby blue thong and bra set. My eyes again roamed the contours of her body before drilling holes through her almost see through crotch. I could see the sheer material lay flat across her pubic area indicated no presence of hair. I couldn't believe my luck that I was getting a free view and an incredibly sexy, panty clad MILF.

"Well, what do you think?" Mum asked cautiously.

"Mum you look incredible, I don't know what the fuck Dad was thinking treating you the way he did!"

"Oh you're just saying that Jack."

"No, he isn't Mum, you do look really sexy," Sarah interjected.

"Jack," Sarah said, turning her attention to me. "If she wasn't your Mum would you fuck her?"

"Sarah!" Mum shouted.

Despite her protest, Mum looked over at me intently as if she really did want a response.

"Cmon Jack, don't be shy. If you met her at a bar and took her home, would you want to fuck her?"

"I, um, I, well..." I stalled, trying to buy time to think of an appropriate response. Pressure built as Mum and Sarah stared at me in anticipation. With nothing coming to me I was forced to blurt out the truth. "Yes definitely. In a heartbeat."

Mum smiled and I could tell it was the answer she was craving. All of a sudden her posture straightened slightly, her shoulders pushed back and she moved her hands from her stomach to her side in a show of new found confidence.

"Well, there you have it Mum, I told you that you look fucking hot in those panties. Your'e a MILF," Sarah said enthusiastically.

Mum chuckled in response, giving us a small spin.

"Wow," Mum said as she stumbled slightly. "I think all that wine has gone to my head. I haven't had this much to drink in a while. It might be time for me to go to bed."

Sarah and I agreed as we began packing up everything still on the table.

"Well, thank you both for such a great night," Mum said as she walked over to Sarah and gave her a tender kiss on the lips.

My heart raced slightly when she then came over to me to do the same. Her hands held gently onto either side of my neck as she pulled me in and pressed her lips against mine taking a sharp breath in at the same time. Mum lingered for a short while allowing me to breath in her scent. The familiar smell of her perfume and shampoo mixed with the wine we had been drinking was intoxicating. I felt tingles go down my spine not wanting the kiss to end.

When Mum walked off to bed, Sarah and I looked at each other in surprise given we had never been kissed by our Mother on the lips before. At least not for a long time.

It wasn't long before Sarah and I were in bed ourselves.

"Which end of the bed do you want?" I said to Sarah teasingly. "Because I don't want my head facing the door."

"Very funny Jack," Sarah replied followed by a pity laugh.

"Now get into to bed and cuddle me, I missed you last night."

"So did I. But we won't be able to do anything with Mum next door because the walls are paper thin."

"I guess I will just have to try and resist," Sarah responded cheekily.

Quickly I got into position laying on my back while Sarah snuggled beside me with her head on my chest and her leg wrapped over mine. I could feel the heat from her panty covered pussy radiating onto my leg and it was driving me crazy. On top of that, Sarah had begun tracing her fingers over my stomach, getting lower and lower towards the waistband of my underwear.

"So did you like the show Mum gave us tonight? Was it getting you excited?" Sarah whispered into my ear.

"Yeah she is beautiful," I replied staring up at the ceiling while remembering my Mothers body.

"Did it make you hard?" Sarah continued as she traced her fingers lower.

"Maybe..."

"Do you like thinking about fucking our Mum? Does it make you horny?" She added, now gripping onto my cock.

The touch of her hand on my sensitive skin made my hips buck.

"I am so horny!" I admitted. "But we can't, Mum is right next door."

Sarah seemingly took no notice of my objection as she continued stroking my cock slowly while she whispered in my ear, "I am so wet, I need you inside me. Do you want to put your hard cock inside my little wet pussy?"

I could only groan in response knowing I was slowly loosing the battle.

"I can do that for you. I can get your cock nice and wet inside my pussy and make you cum. You can cum wherever you want, would you like that?" Sarah said, now kissing my neck passionately.

"Oh yes I want it. I want your pussy on my cock," I responded breathlessly in defeat.

Without hesitation, Sarah rolled on top of me with my dick sitting rock hard in between us protruding out from my underwear. Sarah lowered her head and seductively dripped her saliva down onto the head of my cock and begun rubbing it along its length.

Sarah slowly raised her hips, pulling her panties to the side and guided me to her entrance. In one swift movement, she sunk back down onto my cock with a large gasp.

"Oh yeah, your dick feels so good inside me Jack."

The familiar warmth of her pussy overtook me as I started thrusting my hips upwards against her. Sarah lent forward and engaged me in a passionate kiss. Our tongues intertwined, only breaking for Sarah to whisper more words of encouragement.

"Yeah you want to fuck Mums pussy like this? You want to feel your big cock soaked in her juices?"

"Yeeeess!" I groaned into her mouth.

"You want to taste your Mums pussy? You want her to sit on you face while I suck your dick?"

Sarahs pace remained steady as the smell of sex became stronger. The faint noise of Sarahs ass slapping onto my thighs as she bottomed out with every stroke quietly echoed through the room.

"Fuck Sarah, I am getting so close to cumming," I warned as she continued grinding up and down on my cock.

"Don't cum yet, I want to taste my pussy off your cock".

Sarah raised her hips up until my cock slipped out of her and slapped against my stomach. I could see my shaft coated in her juices as she shuffled down the bed to get between my legs. After pulling my underwear the rest of the way off, Sarah eagerly ran her tongue along my length while humming in pleasure. After a few more long licks along my eight inch shaft she took my whole member into her mouth. My cock was already so well lubricated from Sarah's juices, it easily slid right to the back of her throat.

"Mmmmmm," She moaned at her own taste.

It took all my might not to grab her head and hold her down as I ejaculated deep into her throat, but I knew I wanted to cum in her pussy. Sarah sucked hard long strokes up and down my entire length. I could feel my balls still full after not cumming the night before.

"Where do you want to cum baby?" She asked, looking up at me.

Looking back down at her glistening lips and lustful eyes I replied, "I want to cum in your pussy."

A big smile washed across Sarahs face and I could see it was the answer she was looking for. After one more suck, salvaging all the flavour off my cock, Sarah worked her way back up the bed and sunk back down onto me. Our movements began again, this time quicker. The squeak of the bed and the slap of our bodies were beginning to become alarmingly loud. When I went to object to the noise, Sarah pressed her lips back against mine and began kissing me. I could taste her delicious pussy on her lips and all my inhibitions faded away. I began thrusting harder into her and picking up my pace.

"Yes! Yes! I want you deep inside me when you cum. Paint my pussy. I need to feel it."

"Argh! Argh!" I muttered, pushing as deep as I could up into Sarah pussy.

Sarah stopped kissing me, just leaving her mouth open against mine. Her body began shaking and her pussy convulsing. I stuck my tongue deep into her mouth to get the last taste of her pussy as I unloaded inside her. Pulse after pulse, my dick erupted ropes of cum into the deepest parts of her pussy. Both of us holding our mouths against each other, muting our orgasms. I began feeling my cum spill out of her pussy as it filled up, coating my balls.

Sarah and I embraced into a hug holding each other as close as possible. My dick still inside her with each tiny movement causing us both to shake in the aftershock of our orgasms. Eventually we caught our breath and I slid out of Sarah. A visible concoction of our fluids coating my dick and balls.

Sarah wiggled down the bed and took pleasure in cleaning me up with her mouth, making sure to get every drop.

"We taste so good together," Sarah said in her post-sex afterglow. "I bet Mums pussy would taste good on your cock as well."

"Sarah that's just a fantasy, that's never going to happen," I scoffed enjoying the feeling of my sisters tongue.

With a devious grin Sarah replied, "Hmm we will see."