Starting Over Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat staring at her over my cup of wine. "Oh very nice," I said.

She held her big breasts out to me with both hands. "I'm glad you approve. These boobs paid my way through UNLV."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Originally my theory in studying dance was that I would get a job as a dancer in one of casinos. But that is very competitive, and I needed something to live on. So, I went to work as a waitress in a strip joint. I had spent so much time naked here on The Hill that the nudity part didn't bother me at all. I moved up to dancing on their stage later. "

"Did you do lap dances?"

"Of course. Sometimes that led to a blow job, but I never moved to full prostitution. I just gave a few blow jobs to get better tips. Well maybe more than a few blow jobs." She chuckled and said, "I do like cock sucking."

My cock was almost fully erect now. I sat in silence sipping my wine and staring at her tits. As we talked her nipples had swollen and were sticking out from her areola.

"What about you Dave? I don't suppose you worked your way through college eating pussy did you?"

"No," I whispered. "My wife didn't approve of oral sex."

"That's a shame. Britt tells me you're pretty good at it." I had told Bianca earlier about some of the details of the highly restrained sex life Ellen and I had enjoyed for the life of our marriage.

I smiled. "She's teaching me."

"Come over here Dave."

I walked around the bench and stood behind her, my hands on her shoulders watching as she corked the wine. "Wouldn't want to spill this," she said.

"No we wouldn't I agreed."

She turned towards me swinging her long legs over the bench so she was sitting before me, a leg on either side of me. She hooked two fingers behind my belt and pulled me towards her. Her other hand was rubbing my partially erect cock through my jeans. Leaning forward she replaced the hand with her face briefly rubbing my cock back and forth until she leaned back and began using both her hands to release my belt and my jeans. They slid easily down my legs and now she could rub my cock through my jockey shorts. "Ummm, tighty-whities," she whispered. I was fast approaching fully erect. "Gina says you have a beautiful cock." I gasped as she rubbed the end of my prick where enough precum had leaked through my shorts to make them translucent. "Britt and Freya agree." She nuzzled my cock through my shorts with her face again. This time felt much better than when she had done it with my jeans on.

"I guess they should know," I said. "Freya even did a painting of my cock."

"I know. I've seen it. But now I want to see the real thing," Bianca said, as she hooked her fingers in the belt of my shorts and pulled them down. They slid easily off my ass but hung up on my fully erect prick. Bianca leaned forward and used her mouth to pull the fabric up and over the end of my cock. My jockey shorts joined my jeans in a pile around my feet. My erect cock was sticking straight out. She used her hands to softly stroke it and then leaned forward and dragged her tongue from its base up to the tip of the head where she slowly caressed the whole head with her tongue, around and around and around.

"Oh fuck," I said.

Leaning back on her elbows on the table she stared at my cock. "Yes. Oh yes, you do have a beautiful cock. Now that I've seen it we should finish getting undressed."

"Tell me Bianca," I said. "What makes this a beautiful cock." I was stroking it as I stood before her.

"Hmm," she said. She was chewing on a finger, almost sucking on it like a small dick. "Well it's long. Not as long as Louie's dick of course, but it's plenty long enough I'm sure, although I won't know for sure until you fuck me with it." She held her big tits out and I bent at the knees enough so I could rub her engorged nipples with the end of my prick. Now it was her turn to gasp.

"And it's definitely bigger around than Louie's," she said. "His is kind of skinny, but don't get me wrong he is still a great fuck."

"What about Marcus?" I asked.

"You're not as thick as Marcus. Not even close. He always makes me feel like he's going to split me in half. But he's really short."

"That's what Britt says," I responded.

She gasped as I rubbed her other nipple with the slick precum covered head of my cock. "But it's a really great feeling. That feeling that Marcus is stretching you to your limits. I'm so full when he does that. But I think your cock is going to make me feel very full too. Gina says it does." She was stroking me again.

"And it's nice and straight," she said. "Some guys have these bent cocks. They start out straight enough, but when they grow they get a bend to them. Don't get me wrong. I've done some guys with bent cocks that were a great fuck. It's just that when I'm looking at them, like I am yours now, I like a nice long straight one." She was leaning back staring at my cock as she watched me stroke it. "I like the head on your cock too. It's got this really sexy shape. Freya got that part just right when she painted her picture of it." She reached out with one hand and began cupping my balls, rolling them about in her hand like a pair of oversize marbles. It felt marvelous. "You have nice big balls too," she said. "They hang down in your sack like a bull. Their nice and big. I bet you will just flood me with them." I almost laughed. No one had ever told me I had balls like a bull.

"And how does it compare to Doug's cock?"

"Leave him out of this," she said.

"Okay." Apparently, like Louie and Marcus, she didn't want to talk about Britt's late husband.

"I think we are overdressed," she said, changing the subject away from Doug.

"We are at The Hill," I responded. "I guess nudity was considered acceptable here."

"Still is. Take your clothes off, except for your shoes. The ground is rough here."

Once we were naked we stood before each other and began a long, sexy kiss. She had her arms around my neck and mine were around her lower back, my hands cupping her broad ass cheeks and pulling her into me so my cock was pressing into her soft belly. The kiss went on and on until she pulled back and dropped to her knees before me. She was stroking my cock with both hands using a twisting motion that was delicious. After a couple of minutes she opened her mouth and inhaled my cock. First she just caressed the head with her tongue. "My god you're good at that," I said.

She leaned back, resuming her stroking, and said, "Practice makes perfect. I'm not the first girl to minor in cock sucking to get through college." Then she inhaled my cock again, taking it all the way to the back of her throat this time while her tongue caressed the underside. As she pulled her head back she sucked, then engulfing it again, pulling back and sucking, again and again. I put my hands on her head and begin fucking her face as Britt had taught me. Not so deep to cause her to gag. Just enough to add a nasty element to our oral sex. There was something so nasty about fucking a woman's face. I just couldn't imagine doing that with my sexually repressed late wife. But my god it was fun.

Eventually I was becoming concerned that I might climax. There were other things I wanted to do with my prick and her body besides fucking her face. "Get up on the table and lay on your back," I said. "It's my turn."

Bianca lay back on the table, her legs spread lewdly. She was completely shaved and I could see that she was very aroused. Her lips were swollen and inflamed revealing the sensitive tissue normally hidden behind them. Her clit was engorged and peaking from behind it's hood. I stood stroking my cock and staring at her while she fondled her big tits. "Start by sucking on my tits," she said. Bianca did like to be in charge.

I leaned forward, my knees against the end of the table and my upper body supported by my arms. Her long legs were wrapped around my ass. I began by licking her large, pale areola with a swirling pattern coming closer to the nipple, first one and then the other. Then I began sucking gently on her nipples. "Harder," she said. When I followed her request she began to gasp and moan. "Oh fuck that's good," she said. Eventually I began to nip on her swollen nipples with my teeth and using one hand to pinch a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and then pull it sharply away from her tit.

I kissed my way down her chest and over her soft belly until I reached her sex. Sliding two fingers into her dripping wet hole, I began to rotate my fingers about, trying to touch everything I could reach. At the same time I began to lick her sex with long slow strokes starting from where my fingers were pushing in and out of her cunt and stopping just short of her clit. Bianca was incredibly aroused panting and groaning as I ate her and finger fucked her.

"Put your fingers on the front of my cunt," she said. I began pressing on her G-spot. "Oh yes, right there. Britt's been teaching you so well. Now my clit. Do my clit." I stroked my tongue up her sex again, just lightly flicking her clit. "Oh," she squealed. "Yes, that's it. But I need more. More of that. I'm getting close." I flicked her clit again and she screamed, "Yes, oh yes. Keep that up. Make me cum Dave. Oh fuck. Make me cum."

I had every intention of making her cum several times this afternoon so I didn't waste time torturing her. I slurped her clit between my lips and began to suck on it like it was a tit. At the same time I continued to press firmly on her G-spot. "Oh fuck," she screamed. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I' gonna cum. Oh fuck. Oh shit. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't... Arrrrrrrgh she groaned as she pushed her hips up into my face and crushed my head between her legs. I kept licking and sucking on her clit as her orgasm took her through several waves of screaming climaxes. Finally she pushed me away, saying, "Enough, enough. I can't take any more. I'm done." She was panting hard.

I pulled my head back and stood before her stroking my cock. "Oh you are not even close to done Bianca. You are going to get lots more." I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me so my prick was positioned at the end of her cunt. She pulled her legs up and apart, hooking the heels of her shoes on the edge of the bench. I leaned forward pressing hard to enter her, but she was still tight, probably still having small aftershocks from the massive climax of only moments before. "Spread your legs farther you slut. My cock wants into that hot wet cunt of yours." She reached up with her hands and grabbed behind her knees pulling both legs back and apart. Taking my cock in my hand I pressed hard against the opening and found myself easing into a warm, soft, wet cunt. Bianca groaned as I entered her. I took my time slowly pushing myself deeper and deeper into her until I could feel my balls pressing against her ass and the end of my prick bottoming out inside her. She was a perfect fit. Once fully inside, I just held still enjoying the warmth of her slippery cunt. She put her heels back down on the end of the bench causing her cunt to squeeze my invading cock. Oh shit, she was so warm and wet.

"Oh god yes. Britt and Gina were right. You have a perfect cock. Feel how we fit together Dave. It's perfect, isn't it?"

"Oh it's perfect, but I'll show you something better." I began to slowly fuck her, pulling about halfway out and then forcing my self back in until my balls were resting against her ass on each stroke.

"Oh yeah," she groaned "That's better. Oh fuck yes that's good. But Dave there's something more I want."

"What?"

"Dave, I want you to talk dirty to me. Call me a slut and a whore and whatever else you want but make this a nice, dirty, fuck."

I was pumping her regularly now in a nice steady rhythm. "Oh is that what you want, you horny slut? You want me to talk dirty to you?"

"Yes, exactly. You have such a low sexy voice and when you talk filth it's unbelievably sexy. Britt and I were listening last night when you were fucking Gina on the lawn. Britt and I were sitting naked on the front porch masturbating while you fucked Gina and said all those filthy things. It was so fucking hot to listen to even though we couldn't see the two of you out there on the dark lawn. So yes, I want you to talk dirty."

"And one more thing, Dave. I want you to fuck me harder Dave. Make it faster and deeper. I want you to pound my little cunny," she said with a growl.

"Oh you are a horny slut aren't you Bianca? You just love a big cock like mine pounding that needy cunt of yours, don't you? Don't you Bianca? Answer me you slut." As I spoke I picked up my pace so it was faster and harder. I was pulling back farther and ramming harder and deeper into her cunt, using the big muscles in my legs to generate the power.

"Yes. Oh fuck yes, that's exactly what I want. I love a big dick like yours and I want you to use it to pound me until I come in a screaming climax."

"Are you close," I asked.

"No, but just keep doing what you are doing. This is so fucking good right now."

We cruised like that for a good fifteen minutes, both of us breathing hard with sweat pouring from our bodies. Bianca was whining and crying with each stroke of my cock into her sex.

"I'm getting close Dave. I'm gonna cum again."

I wasn't ready to cum yet. My morning session with Britt had left me with a lot of staying power. "Go on you slut. I want to feel your cunt muscles try to crush my cock. I want to hear you scream. I..."

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" she interrupted. "I'm so close. So close. Make me cum."

I could tell she was just on the edge. And I wanted it. I wanted to hear her scream in ecstasy as a climax tore through her body. I had never enjoyed sex like this during my long marriage to Ellen, but the few weeks I had spent with Britt and her sister Freya had taught me just how much I enjoyed watching my prick drive a woman to a violent climax. I reached down with one hand and pinched her clit pushing her over the edge. As soon as I felt the first cramping of her cunt muscles I grabbed her ass with both hands and rammed myself as deep into her as I could get, holding her ass against me while she screamed in ecstasy.

Her climax completed, she lay exhausted. Her long legs were still wrapped around my hips and I lay on her heaving chest, my rigid cock still buried in her. I could feel the little aftershocks of her climax. I rose up and she let her legs fall away, so I was standing between her splayed legs looking down at her and at my engorged cock, sticking straight out from my groin and gleaming with her juices.

"Wow," I said.

"Wow," she mimicked me. "Gina and Britt were right. You are a great fuck."

I smiled, "Who knew. I never had sex like that until I met Britt and Freya."

"Yeah, Freya said you were good too." She sat up and said, "Now it's time to finish that bottle of wine."

"Oh no," I said. "I'm not done with you yet. I want you to stand and lean on the bench. That's it. Now spread your legs apart and stick that nice big round ass of yours out at me. I still need to cum and I want to fill that juicy cunt of yours up with my hot nasty jism."

"You mean like this?" she said following my instructions.

"Yes but spread your legs farther apart," I responded. "You're such a leggy bitch Bianca."

As she snickered, "I know," she spread her legs widely so her pussy was at the right height for me. I stepped in close behind her and grabbed her broad ass in my hands. She reached back with one hand and lined my cock up. Then she pushed back as I pushed forward and my cock sank smoothly into her cunt. Oh god yes this felt so good. Here I was standing holding Bianca's broad soft ass in my hands while my cock rested deep in her cunt. I had been imaging this ever since I got in the truck with her back in Napa. She pushed back at me and I sunk even deeper.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she said. "You're just fucking huge. Oh that feels so good. I'm so fucking full. Now fuck me Dave. Fuck me good and hard."

I did exactly what she asked, pounding her cunt so she screamed and cried with each thrust. We didn't last too long in this position. I could feel the pressure building in my balls. "Are you close?" I asked.

"Oh fuck. Yes. I didn't think you could get me back to this again, but fuck I'm so ready, so ready, so fucking ready,..."

"Then cum you slut," I growled. I slapped her ass hard, once on each side. The shock pushed her over the edge with a scream. The feel of her cunt clamping down on my cock did it for me as well. I could feel surge after of surge of cum shooting up the shaft of my dick and squirting into her cunt. Oh fuck, It was fantastic.

We lay face down on the table, me atop her back and both of us heaving for air. When I could breathe again I pulled back and stood behind her, my gleaming prick rapidly softening as our combined juices dripped from it.

"Fuck. That was incredible," I said.

Bianca groaned and rolled over so she was laying before me, her legs spread and her pussy gleaming with our combined juices leaking from it. He long hair was spread out behind her head on the bench and she was squinting her eyes to look up at me. "No shit," she responded. "but now I'm really done for a while." She sat up saying, "I think we need to finish that wine now."

"Yes, it's much too good to waste."

We sat naked at the table working slowly on the last half of the wine. It really was a lovely wine. I was taking my time with it, enjoying each sip. "How good was Doug?" I asked, trying again to learn about this man who had had such an impact on Britt.

"You mean at sex?"

"Yes."

"I never met a woman who didn't think that sex with Doug was the greatest sex she ever had," Bianca said.

"I don't think Britt thinks that now," I said.

"No she doesn't. You're right. That is because she really got to know him and know what a fraud he was."

"Fraud?"

"Yes. Here's the thing about Doug. He was a master at understanding other people and their emotional needs. I've never seen anyone as good as he was at reading people. So when he could see what people wanted or needed he gave it to them, but always in exchange for what he wanted. But he was so subtle about it you often didn't realize what the tradeoff was."

"And with sex?"

"Well mostly he just wanted to get laid." She paused. "No that's not right. What Doug wanted with a woman was for her to come away from sex with him believing that he had given her the best orgasms, the best fucking, the best sex that any man or woman could give her. He wanted to hear her scream in ecstasy, to cry in emotional release, to beg for more until she couldn't take anymore, and then still want more. When he had done all that, he knew he was the best. But he had to do it again and again to remind himself he was the best."

"With men too?"

"Yes."

"There was one more thing. He always let his lovers down easy. When Doug was finished with you, you came away feeling okay with it. I don't know how he did that. I guess making his lover feel good about the end was part of his definition of success."

"Sounds pretty insecure to me."

"Absolutely. I didn't understand that until I took an abnormal psyche class in college." She picked up the bottle and refilled my wine glass.

"What causes that?"

Bianca shrugged. "Who knows. A therapist like Britt could probably figure it out, but she was in love with him and blind to everything about him. He probably had an abusive childhood where he had to learn to appease the abuser. When you combine that with his looks, his brains, and make no mistake, Doug was very smart, and with his uncanny ability to sense others' wants and desires, Doug was a very dangerous man. He always succeeded whether it was in making love or in making money."

"Were you in love with him?"

"Me?" she laughed. "Not a chance. I could see him for what he was, so I gave him what he wanted. It made for a great fuck."