Starting Over Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Progress is made on the kidnappings, oh, and more strippers.
9.1k words
4.64
7.1k
8

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 02/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation to the story "Starting Over", which was written several years ago. It was not just a stroke story, but had some more fleshed out characters. I've tried to get started on this sequel several times, but never got going on it.

In Chapter 2 of Book II, we saw John and Livy get out of the hospital. They rested and then Livy rewarded him with some good sex. John went to Mary's bar and Juliet was to come over and visit him, presumably for sex, when he noticed someone watching either his apartment or Juliet coming out of the bar. He found out that Luke Cole had seen someone watching him and disappeared while checking him out.

Main Characters

LTC (Retired) John Jackson, 5'11", 180, 46 years old.

Marie Jackson, John's dead wife, 5'8", 140, 44 years old.

Angelica Jackson, John and Marie's daughter, 5'5", 125, 19 years old.

Mary Bradford, bartender, 5'5", 120, 34 years old.

Margaret (Maggie) Bradford, Mary's sister, 5'6", 115, 37 years old, and John's love interest.

Madeleine (Maddie) Bradford, Maggie's daughter, 7 years old.

Juliet Margolin, waitress, 5'4", 145, 24 years old, Mary's cousin.

Samantha (Sam) Walker, 5'6", 130 pounds, 39 years old, John's neighbor.

Joyce Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 120 pounds, 20 years old, and now an exotic dancer using the name Lily

Marion Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 115 pounds, 18 years old.

SFC (Retired) Craig Smithson, 6', 190, 47 years old, NCO from John's Army unit.

Captain Jeff Smithson, 5'11', 185, 44 years old, SFC Smithson's brother and a captain in the Seattle Police Department.

Jeanne (aka Jasmine) Welch, 5'5", 110, 21 years old, exotic dancer.

George Watkins, 6'4", 280, 35 years old, bouncer.

Olivia, 5'4", 120 pounds, 21 years old, called Livy, exotic dancer.

Luke Cole, 5'10", 180, detective in the Seattle Police Department.

Marcus Candiotti, strip club manager.

Mark Vilmer, CIO of his third start-up and human trafficker

Melissa Vilmer, Mark's wife

Max Meridian (real name Harold Johnson), Mark's lead kidnapper and enforcer

Previously:

--------------

Juliet crawled out of bed. She was wearing just her panties and her voluptuous body was shining in the morning light. John looked her over. "Although it's going to be hard to pass this up." He stepped forward and hugged her and kissed her, his right hand moving up and squeezing her left tit.

Juliet giggled and he stepped back. "Well, Mr. Smartass, I'm going to hold you to that."

"You're going to have to do more than that, my sweet young thing."

Juliet grinned and got dressed. John did, too, and when she left, he immediately put on his shoulder holster and his weapon. He was going to be armed wherever he went now. He had to find Luke and the assholes who were doing this.

-------------- Saturday, 4 May 2013, John's Apartment, Seattle, Washington.

John went directly across the street to the buildings where the guy who had been watching had been standing. He called Captain Smithson and told him where he was and what he saw last night.

"I'll have an officer come right over."

"Roger."

John hung up and went back through the opening between the buildings. It was just a small corridor, a personnel only passage between the two buildings and came out into a small parking area. There, on the right side, was Luke's car. John immediately went to it and found Luke laying in the car, blood on his head. The front seat had been reclined enough that you had to get close to the car to see him. John checked and he still had a pulse, but a weak one.

John heard someone from the main street yell for him and he raced out there where a uniformed officer was standing. The officer said Captain Smithson told him to find Mr. Jackson. John said that he was Jackson and then told him what he'd found. The officer called for an ambulance on his radio as the two of them raced back to Luke's car to see if they could do anything for him.

The only thing they tried to do was to see if there was still any blood seeping that they could cover and stop. It appeared that that had already clotted and stopped since Luke had been there a while. There was nothing to do so they waited for the ambulance until it arrived. While they were waiting, the officer called Captain Smithson who dispatched forensics people to check the car for fingerprints and the surrounding area. In the meantime, John and the uniformed officer took pictures of how Luke was positioned. The EMTs, with the officer still alive, would take him immediately, before the forensics guys could get there.

When the ambulance arrived, John watched them stabilize Luke and asked them if he was going to be okay. They said it appeared that he would live, but they didn't know about any internal damage to the brain until they got to the hospital. John stepped away and called Maria.

"Maria, we found Luke. He was hit on the head and an ambulance is taking him to the hospital. He is stable, but they need to check his injury and his head. You can meet them there." John then gave the name of the hospital and answered as many questions that Maria had that he could. Unfortunately, he didn't know much.

The forensics guys arrived and they made sure they had John's prints to eliminate him, even though he was printed to become a private investigator and the federal government had his prints from his time in the Army. John then led them to the front of the little cut-through between the buildings. He showed them where the guy had been standing when watching his apartment and they searched the immediate area. They found a couple of cigarette butts just in case it was from him and took them, but nothing else.

John went home and waited to hear something. He called Craig and gave him an update on what was happening. Craig said that maybe they might get some more billing out of something related to this, but didn't see anything immediately. Naturally, now that Luke was found, he was concerned about keeping the business afloat.

John pulled out the information that Luke had brought over on Friday afternoon before he went to the bar. He started making notes about the similarities and differences. Based on the way things worked, all the strippers were taken in a similar way. They all had bouncers who watched them leave who had to be distracted. He also noticed that none of the clubs that were hit had had any video security. He wrote a note to check to see if that was normal for the clubs in this area or if the perpetrators had scouted and hit only clubs that had no cameras.

He continued to search the notes and finally hit on another item. The dates appeared to be exactly 3 weeks apart. Would they stick to this calendar? Would they change this now that they knew the police in the area were sharing and consolidating information?

John worked until almost midnight going over all the files and trying to compare and contrast them. Finally, he felt exhausted and got up from the table. He walked over and turned on the TV to relax to some movie or something when the doorbell rang.

John snatched up his gun and walked over to glance out the peephole. It was Livy and Lily. Now this was a good thing.

He opened the door and waved them in. "Now this is a very pleasant surprise. I don't think I've ever seen two such delectable creatures crossing my threshold." They grinned as they passed him and he checked them out. They appeared to be dressed in pretty normal jeans, blouses, and light jackets.

They went forward a few feet and stopped to turn around. Lily spoke first. "Can we have a beer?"

John nodded. "Just a sec." He went into the fridge and brought three back, one for each of them, in bottles. No glasses. "Here we go."

It was when he handed the beer to Livy that he could see her tremble a little and that she seemed a little worried and tired. He looked at Lily who was watching him.

Lily saw John looking and put her arm around Livy. "She's having trouble sleeping. She was fine the first day, but as things settled in, she became more and more terrified to be alone. I thought maybe we could calm her down and she could stay here for a couple of days. There's nobody she is really comfortable with around here. Her mother moved to Spokane and she doesn't want to go there. What do you think?"

John put his beer down and took Livy's free hand, noticing now how she had tried to cover dark circles under her eyes with makeup. "Of course you can stay here. That was a traumatizing experience, even though you escaped physically unharmed. Did you look at the information they gave you in the hospital about therapy?"

Livy nodded her head. "Yes, but I haven't called anyone yet."

John nodded. "Good. We can call them tomorrow and see if they are open, or on Monday if they are closed tomorrow. Until then, you are welcome to stay here."

Livy looked at him with big, fearful eyes. "In your bed?"

John hugged her again. "If that's what makes you comfortable, yes."

Livy hugged back very hard, crushing them together. "Thank you, thank you, John." John could feel her trembling.

"No problem." While he was hugging her he looked at Lily.

Lily cracked a small smile at John. "Yes, John, thank you."

John released the hug and they all sat on the couch and easy chair in front of the TV. There was a movie on, but nobody was paying attention to it, so John turned it down but left it on. Lily was describing some things at the club that were funny and they all relaxed and laughed a little. Livy seemed to relax and enjoy herself. After they finished the first beer, John was yawning and said it was time for him to get some sleep.

Livy got up. "Me, too."

"What about you, Lily?" John looked between the two of them. "Are you going to stay, too?"

Lily looked at Livy. "Uh, should I?"

Livy nodded. "Yes. We can all sleep together or you can use the other apartment."

Lily looked over at the connecting door. "Oh, I forgot about that. Well, I could sleep there." She looked at John and grinned. "Or, I could sleep with you two."

John looked at Livy who was smiling and said, "Yes, let's do that."

John rolled his eyes and chuckled. "You know that I can barely keep up with one woman in bed, right?"

Lily put her hand on her chest in mock shock. "What? You didn't think I was suggesting that we have, uh, you know, a threesome, right?"

Livy punched her in the arm. "I think we all need sleep right now." She turned to John with a sly smile. "We can attack him tomorrow morning."

John moaned. "Such little sluts, trying to take advantage of a tired, old man."

Livy grinned. "Old man? I told her that you were every bit as good as Jasmine said."

John groaned and shook his head in mock disgust. "Do you ladies talk about me all the time?"

"What?" Lily blurted out defensively. "Men talk about women all the time. We can talk and be just as dirty as they can."

"No disagreement there." John headed for the bedroom. "But right now, I need some sleep."

John undressed and Livy and Lily did the same. They were all instantly naked. John got into bed as they finished and marveled at the two pairs of tits in front of him. My god, those were delicious tits. He was tired and knew he had to get some sleep. He decided he would have to try to get some sleep before having fun with these two. It just took longer than he thought to get those tits out of his head enough to actually nod off.

-------------- Sunday, 5 May 2013, John's Apartment, Seattle, Washington.

John came awake and looked at his phone on the bedside table. It was 0952. Close enough to time to get up.

He looked over at Livy and Lily. They were so similar in size, height, and even actions. He was starting to get hard just thinking about being able to have sex with one of these young things, much less both of them. They were going to be hellcats, probably, and he would need rest afterwards. But then, who cares at that point? He didn't. He wasn't even thinking about Maggie that much anymore. She had slowly withdrawn from him and John was living every man's fantasy. He just wanted to experience it once.

John slipped off the bed and noticed Lily looking at him. Livy had been sleeping in the middle of the two of them and was still asleep. John slowly pulled the covers off Livy. She was lying on her back with her legs slightly spread, one knee pulled up. He looked at her pussy and then up at Lily. Lily nodded and grinned.

John lay on the bed between Livy's legs and lightly kissed her right on her mound. He did it three times and then her eyes fluttered, opened, and she looked down at John between her legs. Livy stared at John with her big eyes and then flopped her head back on her pillow. "Yes!"

John spread her legs and teased her with feather kisses around her small pussy. She had not become excited yet and there was no sign of any wetness or inner lips, just the smooth outer lips. John teased and licked around her outer lips until she started to squirm a little. Then he took his hands and lightly parted her outer lips to reveal the inner ones. She was getting wet. John French kissed her pussy and she moaned. Then he saw Lily pull back the covers to reveal her own naked form.

Lily looked at Livy. "Is he good?" Livy just groaned and Lily grinned. "I guess that's a yes."

John smiled a little as he slowly licked and nuzzled Livy's pussy. He was slowly bringing his tongue up over her clit when he saw Lily lean over and suck on a nipple. Livy put her arm around Lily and held her there. She moaned and squirmed beneath the two-person oral assault. John continued to lick, suck, and nibble on her delicious, young pussy and she continued to show her arousal. Her lips started becoming a little puffier due to blood flow and her pussy was really getting wet. He licked up the entire length of her slit, starting at her taint and ending with a light suck on her clit. She moaned and put her free hand on his head. John continued doing that until she said she had had enough.

Livy was ready for some cock and released John's head. "Oh, God, John, please come up here and fuck me. I need to get laid so bad."

John sat up and knelt on the bed between Livy's legs. John was very hard and Livy was staring at it hungrily.

Finally, John shuffled forward a little and took his cock in his hand and rubbed it over her clit.

Livy squirmed. "Dammit, just fuck me!"

John grinned at her. "Beg."

She smiled and played along. "Oh, please, Mr. Jackson, take that big fat cock and stick it in my tight little pussy."

"Good girl." John slowly pushed his dick into her, holding her by her hips and staying on his knees. "I'm going to make you cum now." He started slowing thrusting while lifting her hips up for the proper penetration angle.

"Fuck!" Livy was incapable of saying anything else.

John fucked her slowly and Lily watched closely. Livy's pussy was definitely tight and John made sure to bottom out on each stroke which definitely stimulated his dick and made contact with a very full and apparently sensitive clitoris. John was still mostly kneeling, watching as his dick penetrated Livy. Her tits bounced deliciously every time he hit bottom. He loved the way both pairs of tits in view were nice and full. Livy's bounced with every stroke.

Lily watched closely, too. Then she leaned over and started sucking on Livy's right nipple again and ran her hand down to Livy's pussy. Her hand met John's dick and she started rubbing Livy's clit. That set Livy off. Livy thrashed and moaned as she came, said 'Fuck' a few times, and then fell back looking exhausted and a little sweaty from her exertion.

Lily smiled at her. "How was that, you little slut."

Livy sighed. "Perfect. I love sex in the morning."

Lily reached down and pushed on John's stomach. "Good, now it's my turn. Lay down." She pushed on John and he pulled out, turned, and lay down next to Livy, his hard, wet cock pointing toward his head. Lily moved to straddle John, stood his dick straight up, and lowered herself onto it. She was very wet already and must have enjoyed watching his coupling with Livy. When she got it fully seated she sighed. "Oh, yeah. That's what I needed." John agreed and mauled her tits as she started fucking him.

Lily started riding him and Livy lay there resting for a couple of minutes and then she turned onto her side to watch them. John was now holding Lily by the ass as she sat on him and they fucked. Livy looked at John and winked. He looked at her questioningly until she reached up and quickly pinched and tweaked Lily's right nipple.

Lily let out a squeal. "Oh, fuck, do that again."

Livy did it again and Lily started bucking on John like he was one of those mechanical bulls they used to have in some country bars. Lily started bouncing up and down quickly and John knew that he was going to lose it soon, too. She then leaned forward and put her hands on his chest. She ground her mound into John, trying to get as much contact as she could on her clit. John rolled his hips to help and she came without a sound. She clenched up and looked like she was releasing a silent scream as she jerked her hips on top of him, her mouth open, head thrown back, and eyes closed. Every muscle seemed to stay completely tensed for a couple seconds, then there as a quick jerk and another couple of seconds of tensing up, and so on until she finished her orgasm. When she finally finished coming she took a very deep breath and collapsed on top of John. He was very close so started slowly fucking up into her, but Lily had a better idea.

Lily slowly crawled off John and knelt between his legs. "C'mon Livy, join me."

The two of them met at the head of John's cock, kissing and sucking on the head at the same time that they kissed each other. It was too much for John.

"Fuck, cumming!" John started cumming and the two girls backed off. Lily kept jacking him as he spurted several times. The first three went straight up and landed on him with a little on Livy's face. Lily then took his cock into her mouth and sucked him through the last of his orgasm. She swallowed several times to get it down.

John put his head back down on the pillow. "Now I'm exhausted again."

Lily smiled. "You mean fucked out."

"Yeah, that, too. It's tough when the ages of the two women fucking me don't add up to mine." The girls giggled at that.

Livy leaned over John and kissed him. "Thank you. I just wanted to have a normal fuck again. I haven't had one since my boyfriend and I broke up. It was a good one."

"That's okay. It was a chore, but I was willing to help out."

She punched me on the arm. "Smart-ass!"

Lily grinned. "Mine was good, too. What about yours?"

John moaned. "Wonderful."

"Good. Now I have to get cleaned up and dressed and meet my family for a late brunch."

Livy lay next to John and cuddled. "Okay. I'll just lay here and console John at the loss of one of his women."

John looked up. "One of my women?"

"Well, you've fucked Jasmine, me, and Lily. You're making your way around the club."

John groaned. "I just need some sleep."

Livy sighed. "Me, too."

They slept, got up and ordered a pizza, and went back to bed, still exhausted.

-------------- Sunday, 5 May 2013, Boss' house, Bainbridge Island, Washington.

The Boss listened to the report of his enforcer. He described the situation with John Jackson and some waitress visiting him from across the street. He also covered his run-in with Luke.

"I think he was keeping an eye out for people tracking Mr. Jackson and happened to get a glimpse of me following him. But he didn't see my car and he didn't see my face. He only saw me in the shadows when I was watching Mr. Jackson's apartment. I hit him pretty hard, but didn't kill him. You said not to kill any cops, so I let him live."