Starting Over Pt. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John felt Juliet lean up against him, his head being cradled between her nice tits. She reached around and grabbed Candy's tits as John held the wiggling stripper on his lap. Candy moaned. Juliet whispered to John, "She loves to have her tits played with. Sucking and playing with her tits gets her so wet that your cock will feel like it's slipping into a pot of warm oil."

"Really?"

Juliet got out from behind John without responding. John and Candy watched as Juliet moved to the front of Candy and knelt between her legs. Candy looked down and John tried to see over Candy's shoulder as Juliet got down there.

John felt Juliet take his cock into her mouth and suck. He moaned and Candy snickered as that happened, so he grabbed Candy's tits and starting lightly playing and pinching her nipples. Then he felt Juliet release his cock and start pointing it upwards. Candy rose a little and he felt his cock slip into her pussy. She was just as Juliet had described; hot and very wet. He moaned and Candy leaned back and turned her head to look at him.

"Fuck, you are hot," John said to Candy.

"And you are hard and fucking me, John."

Suddenly, John felt Juliet's tongue again. She was licking his balls. He groaned again and Juliet then proceeded to work her way up over his cock to Candy's clit at the top of where they were joined. Candy jerked and then moaned.

"Fuck, Jules, you are so fucking nasty."

Juliet pulled away and laughed. "I'm nasty? Look at you sitting on the bare cock of someone you don't know and just met while I lick your pussy at the same time. You are the nasty one. Now just ride that cock until you cum and then I'll let you have some pussy. Alright, my little bitch?"

Candy put her hands on top of Juliet's head. "Oh, fuck. I get so hot whenever you order me around."

John let Candy ride his cock while he watched Juliet stand back up. She got onto the bed and crawled to the headboard. She turned and sat, spreading her legs and putting her left hand on her pussy.

"Candy." Juliet got her attention and then continued, "Get off that cock and get over here to eat my pussy. I want you on all fours so that John can fuck that slutty pussy of yours while you eat my delicious little cunt."

"Yum," was all that Candy said as she lifted herself off John's cock and crawled onto the bed. She moved forward and put her face into Juliet's pussy, arching her back and showing her delectable ass and pussy. Juliet put her hands on Candy's head and held her there. She looked at John and motioned to Candy's hot wiggling ass. John obliged.

John got behind Candy and centered his cock on Candy's pussy. He pushed and sank his cock all the way in. He slowly started fucking her and watched the enjoyment also spread over Juliet's face as the two of them used Candy. He was fucking her with a nice smooth rhythm, enjoying the tight teenage pussy, as the three of them coupled.

Juliet came first. She groaned and blurted out, "What a fucking mouth! You can really make me cum, Candy!" She thrashed under that mouth as she came, her eyes rolling back and her body collapsing when done. She was taking deep breaths.

Candy lifted her face up and looked at Juliet. "You have the tastiest pussy, Jules." She took a couple of deep breaths and started panting. "I'm going to cum, too. This guy is fucking me good."

John pounded her a few more times before she suddenly pushed back hard, held herself against John, and groaned loudly. John fucked her slowly while she jerked and moaned through her orgasm.

When she finished, John pulled out. "Now I have a very hard cock that needs some attention."

Juliet grinned and motioned to Candy, "Go ahead and suck that pussy-soaked cock, you little slut."

Candy moved to the front of John and motioned for him to get off the bed. He did. "I think you will really enjoy it this way, John. I'm going to kneel in front of you so that you can fuck my face and give me that delicious cum."

John grinned and said to Juliet, "I really like your friends."

Juliet shrugged. "She's not my friend, she's just a slutty fuck-buddy."

Candy turned from John's cock and stuck her tongue out at Juliet.

"Already had that."

Candy chuckled and started sucking John's cock in earnest after that. She was doing a good job licking and sucking on his cock, but John put a hand on her head and guided her a little anyway. She just grinned through her ministrations to his cock and kept up the good work. She was very, very good. John knew he wouldn't last long.

Suddenly, Juliet appeared right next to Candy and leaned down next to where Candy was licking his John's cock. She grinned at Candy and Candy came up off John's cock and turned it toward Juliet. John just watched, amazed, as Juliet then started bobbing on his cock. He had had fantasies like this, but this exceeded them. He had never had two girls sucking his cock simultaneously before. He wanted to enjoy it as much as he could, but they were very good, he had been fucking for a while, and the mental image was one that had always stimulated him. He knew it was coming soon.

"Oh, fuck. Here it cums," John announced suddenly. Candy immediately started sucking hard on his cock and he exploded into her mouth. She sucked and sucked, swallowing most of the initial blast and then keeping the rest in her mouth. John could tell as she finished and let his cock go. He saw that she was holding some of his spunk in her mouth as she turned toward Juliet.

"Mmmm. Don't mind if I do," Juliet managed to say before Candy kissed her, pushing some of my cum into Juliet's mouth. They kissed briefly and then both turned and made a big production out of swallowing it.

"Just like on TV," John said, grinning.

Juliet looked at Candy and then up at John. "We're better than those skanks on TV. We are right here in-person and draining your balls."

John chuckled. "Oh, yeah. Now I think it's time for me to get some rest. I am, after all, older than the two of you put together."

They all cleaned up and then Juliet got a text message. Her mother was sick so they decided that they had to leave. John told them that they were reneging on the promise to fuck him within an inch of his life. They laughed and said it would have to wait. John was looking forward to that day.

After they left, John peeked into the box that had been delivered. It contained everything that Capt. Smithson had on the enforcer who had gotten away. John was going to look into it, but first, he needed some sleep.

-------------- Thursday, 13 February, 2014, Bob's house, Key West, Florida

John was outside Max/Harold/Bob's house, watching. He had been in Key West for almost a week. He had studied the notes that Capt. Smithson had provided and had decided to follow the money. John had great contacts through a Fed and, with a little prodding and $10,000, had managed to get a location of some of the monies being extracted from an offshore account. It was Key West. John had come here, thinking that he might have to continue to follow the movements of Max/Harold. He was surprised that it was so easy to find him. Apparently, the man had gotten comfortable and decided to spend some time there, thinking he was safe. John watched him and noticed that Bob, as he was calling himself, and a bartender named Susan were keeping house at this small bungalow. He thought they actually looked very much a couple, which surprised him.

John's plan had been to find him and kill him. The man had been an enforcer for one of the worst kinds of people. A trafficker of women. He was having second thoughts. He hadn't told the police, or the FBI, or anyone. He wanted to be able to do whatever he needed to do to eliminate this guy. But now he was having second thoughts. Could he kill someone in cold blood? Just execute him?

Well, it was time to find out, John thought as he walked up to the house and let himself in. It was easy and open. Bob was sitting just inside the back door at the kitchen table, on the far side of the table facing the door. He had not locked the door behind him.

As Bob sat at his small kitchen table, he realized he was as happy as he could ever remember. His childhood didn't have much happiness in it. As an adult he had had very brief encounters with women, and, as an enforcer, hurt a lot of people. Now he was in a very good relationship with Susan and had left his old life behind. He missed some things, but knew that it was time. He was past his prime, had found a good woman, and had enough money to last a long time. He didn't have to work if he didn't want to, but he needed to do something. That could wait until after.

Bob looked at the ring box on the table. He knew most of Susan's friends and had taken one of them, Claudia, shopping with him to help pick out a nice engagement ring. Claudia had admitted that Susan had hinted about hoping for a ring. Claudia seemed almost as excited as Susan would be. They had been friends for years.

Bob was going to give it to her when she got home that night. It would be Valentine's Day by then and he wanted to surprise her.

Bob was relaxed and getting another beer from the fridge. It was about 9pm and Susan was working until 2am again. He turned to sit back down, grinning. He was going to enjoy her surprise.

"Hello, Harold."

Bob suddenly sat up straight and looked at the back door to the kitchen where John Jackson was standing and pointing a gun at him.

"Fuck, where did you come from?"

"Seattle, remember?"

"Yeah. Shit."

"Surprised to see me?"

"Hell, yes. I thought I had managed to find a place to stay out of sight and do something else with my life."

"No such luck, Bob."

"I see you know my current identity."

"Yes. I've been watching you for a few days and checking out what you are doing here. It appears that you aren't doing anything except living with a young woman."

"Yeah, that's about it. I guess I must be slipping if you watched me for a few days." Bob looked around John leaning to both sides like he was trying to spot someone behind him. "Is the cavalry going to arrive shortly?"

John grinned. "No cavalry. Just me."

Bob slowly started grinning and then gave a kind of evil laugh.

"What?" John asked, slightly perplexed by this reaction.

Bob threw his hands out and up. "Don't you understand? I should have expected it. All my life I've done bad things and got away with it. Now, when I finally decide to go straight, fall in love with a beautiful woman, and settle down, my past catches up with me. Yeah, God has a nasty sense of humor."

"That's true."

"I mean you have to appreciate the irony in of all this. I'm finally in a good place, thinking that I was tired of that life and that it was time to retire, and now a good man is going to exact vengeance or justice or whatever on me. I shouldn't be surprised."

John just watched him closely. He was waiting for him to try some sort of attack. This kind of reaction was not what he expected.

Bob slowly put his hands on the table and rested his head back on the headrest of the chair. "I'm really sorry about the cop up there. He's okay now, right?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's good." Bob held his arms up. "So, you want to do it right here and now?"

John watched him closely. The guy really seemed like he was ready to accept death. But John wasn't ready yet.

"C'mon, John. I know your record. I know you've pulled the trigger before and killed people, albeit in war. I have no doubt that you can kill me. Just make it clean and do it before Susan gets home."

John looked down at the table. He noticed the telltale ring box. "Is that an engagement ring?"

Bob smiled. "Yeah. Part of the irony of this whole mess. I was going to go straight and marry a decent, but slightly damaged woman. She's kind of like me in that way. I was going to ask her to marry me when she got home after work. It will be Valentine's Day by then. Oh well, I hope she will at least know that I loved her and was going to propose. I suppose she'll be given the ring after the cops are done."

"You were proposing tonight?"

Bob let out a big sigh and nodded. "Look, you don't have to talk to me or try to make me comfortable. I know how this works. I did it a few times. Just do it quickly and painlessly. I'm not going to fight it. I deserve it. I've been bad since I got put in a foster home. I can't make up for all the things I did, so I guess it's time for me to go. I'm ready."

John continued to watch him. Could he let him live? Would Harold/Bob stay away from him and any future work as an enforcer? Was he going to stay with Susan and be better? The most important question was whether or not John really wanted to kill this guy in cold blood.

John stared a few seconds and finally asked Bob, "Susan's working at her bartending job?"

Bob frowned, trying to figure out what the delay was. "Yeah, same as always." He ran his hand through his hair and continued, "But can we just get it over with? I mean, I know I've hurt a lot of people and deserve this. Like I said, it's probably justice that I die like this."

"And if I don't kill you?"

Bob's eyes opened wide. "Why would you let me live?"

"I'm not like you, Bob," John lowered his weapon a little, "and I'd like to think that you could go straight and really make someone happy. I'd hate to deprive two lonely, sad souls of a chance to get together."

"Yeah, right," Bob said sarcastically.

"Look, I lost my wife a couple of years ago and I like to see people happy."

"I know. I looked up the information on you. Doing that research also made me take my time with you when the boss first asked me. My information told me that you were armed and knew how to fight."

"I also know when not to fight," John paused and nodded at Bob, "Or kill."

Bob stared at him for a few seconds before speaking. "I would love that opportunity, but surely you must be worried about me coming for you."

"Yes, a little. You'll notice again that there are no police or FBI with me. I didn't tell them. I found you using a couple of friends who were able to trace your financial transactions. I don't plan on telling the authorities, either. I'm alone in this and wanted it to stay that way. You know how it is. If I was going to kill you, why would I invite law enforcement along?"

"I understand. I've just never had anyone give me a break except to pay for my services." Bob stopped and rubbed his chin. "If you are serious about this, then what assurances can I give you to make you feel safe from me?"

John stared at him. Bob was being logical. "I'm not sure there are any. You have not exactly been a reliable person so far in your life. I'm not sure you can be trusted at all. I would just have to take your word for it and set up some kind of check-in that required you prove to me where you were every so often. I don't know what else to do. Except kill you."

Bob nodded. "Yeah, I haven't been really truthful to anyone in a long time. Except I have been with Susan. What can I say? I think after travelling all over I finally see why people do stick together for a while." He took a deep breath and picked up the ring. "I swear that I will do whatever you say to make you trust that I will not come after you. I swear on this engagement ring. Hell, I won't even come to Seattle ever again. I don't miss the grey after living here for a while. I'll check in or prove it however you say. I guess you could say that I'm ready to do that because now that you've shown me a light, I realized I want to live and be with Susan."

John watched everything and said carefully. "And you will owe me a favor that I can call on at any time."

Bob looked thoughtful for a second. "Okay. But no more really bad stuff. I won't kill again. I had to promise Susan that."

"The only proof I can ask for is for you to send me a pic every week of you here in Key West. And you have to keep your phone GPS on. I want you to leave the information on the photo so that I can verify the timestamp and location."

"Done."

John glanced behind him at the three steps leading to the small back yard. "I'll be slowly leaving and you will not move until I get out of sight."

Bob nodded. "I have no desire to change this deal. I'm tired and ready to be out of the game. Have a safe trip home."

John slowly backed up until the door closed and then quickly ran to the neighbor's fence, jumped it, and sat there. He could see the kitchen from there and saw Bob finally get up, close the door, and get another beer. The window was open and he could hear the fridge close and then saw Bob sit back down. John bolted into the next neighbor's yard and ran back to where he was staying.

-------------- Friday, 14 February, 2014, Bob's house, Key West, Florida

After sitting in his hotel room for a while, John went to the bar where Susan worked and sat at a table away from where she was working. He nursed a couple of beers, watching basketball, until she left. He discreetly followed her home and as he got close, retraced his steps through neighbor's yards until he could see into the kitchen.

When Susan entered the kitchen, he could see her reaction to the setting. John smiled at what Bob had done. He was now much more positive that he could trust Bob and not have to come back later tomorrow to kill him. He didn't know if he could really kill in cold blood, but if it was self-preservation, then he would.

The kitchen was bathed in softer light than the overhead fixture, there were flowers in the center of the table, and a bottle of wine or champagne on the table in an ice bucket. Susan grinned and threw herself into Bob's arms. She was happy to get a Valentine's present. They kissed and then John could see Bob ask her to sit. He popped what turned out to be champagne, poured a glass, and then had a toast with Susan. John couldn't see everything, but enough. He saw Susan's posture and facial expression change when Bob went to one knee.

The squeal John heard was so loud he could hear it like he was in the room with her. Bob had proposed and the happy couple hugged and kissed and danced around.

John turned and walked away, knowing that things were looking up. Bob seemed ready to stay in one place and had agreed to his terms. He would still keep an eye on him, but he felt safer and he didn't have to kill anyone in cold blood.

While walking back to his hotel, John got a picture that Bob had taken of Susan sitting and holding up her left hand, displaying the nice engagement ring that he had given her.

John followed his instincts and left the hotel immediately and started driving. He had to drive to Tampa for his flight. He hadn't flown into there, but wanted to drive well away from Key West before he flew home. He also knew that the tracker he had put on Bob's suitcase in the closet would last a few months and also allow him to track him. There was only one suitcase there, so he was taking a chance, but it was a calculated risk. Killing someone in cold blood was just not his style.

-------------- Friday, 28 February, 2014, Bob's house, John's apartment, Seattle, Washington

John had just sat down at Margo's Bar when his phone buzzed. It was a picture of Bob and Susan, standing with four other people in the bar where she worked. They were all dressed up and had obviously just gotten married. John smiled. Good for them. Maybe she had tamed the savage beast in Bob.

Mary came over. "John, haven't seen you lately, what's going on?"

"Not much. I was out of town for a couple of weeks."

"Anyplace nice?"

"Florida."

"Damn! I bet the weather was better there than here."

"Well," John glanced outside at the grey skies, "That's pretty damn obvious."

"Guinness?"

"Yes, please."

Mary brought over the beer and then waited on some other patrons, while John watched some basketball on one of the many screens that all bars had nowadays.