Starting Over Pt. 04 Ch. 04

Story Info
John finally ends his relationship with the human trafficker.
8.6k words
4.83
3.5k
5
0

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 02/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting Over IV, Chapter 4.

This is the fourth section of the continuing saga "Starting Over". In Part I, LTC (Retired) John Jackson had moved to Seattle after being widowed. He ran into some trouble and some decent people (okay, and a few strippers), while working towards getting his private investigator license. That took place between Sep and Dec 2012.

In Part II, he got involved in a ring trafficking in young women. The main perpetrators were captured, but the hired gun/enforcer slipped away. That took place in Apr and May 2013.

In Part III, which took place in 2013 and 2014, John managed to find the enforcer in Key West and was planning to kill him, but changed his mind. He really didn't know if he could kill someone in cold blood, but the man was living with a woman and had decided that he was retiring. John let him go and returned to Seattle where Maggie gave indications that she wanted a serious relationship. Then he used that enforcer from Key West to assist in capturing an assassin. The assassin had been hired to kill him and the detective who helped him break up a leg of a human trafficking chain.

Now we are in Part IV. It's 2019. During the interim period John and Maggie couldn't work things out and now John was working on a case that involved someone who had assaulted Luke's wife Maria. He ran into Joyce, they had sex, and then after she left John had two men try to break into his apartment to attack him. They got the two men by tracking them to a strip club, but John got beat up by them before the police came in. When he woke, he found that Vanessa, his waitress at the strip club, was an undercover officer. And then she attacked him, sexually, of course. There were several events that were taking place and it was being done by an anarchist group. The funding for these events was tracked to someone in human trafficking in Singapore by a hacker that John found through Bob in Key West. He returned to Seattle with the information on a thumb drive.

Recurring Characters

LTC (Retired) John Jackson, 5'11", 180, 53 years old.

Marie Jackson, John's dead wife, 5'8", 140, 44 years old, died 15 Jan 2012

Angelica Jackson (Angel), John and Marie's daughter, 5'5", 125, 26 years old.

Mary Bradford, bartender, 5'5", 120, 41 years old.

Margaret (Maggie) Bradford, Mary's sister, 5'6", 115, 44 years old, and John's love interest.

Madeleine (Maddie) Bradford, Maggie's daughter, 14 years old.

Juliet Margolin, waitress, 5'4", 145, 32 years old, Mary's cousin.

Samantha (Sam) Walker, 5'6", 130 pounds, 46 years old, John's neighbor.

Joyce Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 120 pounds, 26 years old, and now an exotic dancer using the name Lily

Marion Walker, Sam's daughter, 5'4", 115 pounds, 24 years old.

SFC (Retired) Craig Smithson, 6', 190, 53 years old, NCO from John's Army unit.

Captain Jeff Smithson, 5'11', 185, 51 years old, SFC Smithson's brother and a captain in the Seattle Police Department.

George Watkins, 6'4", 280, 43 years old, bouncer.

Jeanne (aka Jasmine) Welch, 5'5", 110, 21 years old, exotic dancer.

Olivia, 5'4", 120 pounds, 28years old, called Livy, exotic dancer.

Luke Cole, 5'10", 180, detective in the Seattle Police Department.

Maria Cole, 5'6", 135, Luke's wife.

Marcus Candiotti, strip club manager.

Mark Vilmer, CIO of his third start-up and human trafficker

Melissa Vilmer, Mark's wife

Max Meridian (real name Harold Johnson), Mark's lead kidnapper and enforcer. Now changed his name to Bob Thomas and is married to Susan. They own and operate a bar in Key West.

Susan Thomas, Bob's new wife.

George Watson, a new member of the detective agency.

Vanessa Williams, 5'6", 130, detective in the Seattle Police Department.

Yvonne, 5'2", 105, illegal hacker who helped find the human trafficker who had funded the anarchists in Seattle.

Previously:

---------------------------- Saturday, 23 March, 2019, Key West, FL

John left and headed back to his room. He saw a cab go down the street a couple of minutes later and walked to the bar. He said good-bye to Bob and Susan, who were there for the lunch crowd, and headed back to the airport. He had to get back and get this information to the police.

---------------------------- Sunday, 24 March, 2019, Seattle, WA

John got back to Seattle late on Saturday night and went straight home. It was almost 10am on Sunday before he woke.

John immediately called Luke and relayed the information he had. Luke promised to come over immediately.

Not more than 20 minutes later, Luke showed up for the thumb drive. John relayed that the data should be retrieved and the drive destroyed. Luke promised that would happen. John told him a little about the results, but didn't know more than that. Luke called a couple of folks and asked them to come in to the office today to work on this. They talked for a few minutes more and Luke relayed his thanks from his wife, Maria, to John, when they had been in hiding. Luke then headed out to the department.

After Luke left, John took it easy and watched a little TV and napped. He was exhausted from the trip to Key West.

---------------------------- Monday, 25 March, 2019, Seattle, WA

John woke on Monday and called Craig. He relayed what had happened without saying too much over the phone, and then said he was going to take the day off. Craig agreed.

John went shopping to get some groceries and then made himself some lunch. He was relaxing in front to the TV, considering whether or not he had the energy to work out when his ring camera chimed on his phone. Then there was a light knock on the door. He looked at his phone and saw a small person, possibly a woman, wearing jeans and a hoody, face hidden. He grabbed his weapon from the table next to the couch, tiptoed to the other apartment, and quietly opened the front door. He walked out into the hall with the weapon at his side. The individual didn't appear to be threatening, but he wanted to be sure.

"Can I help you?"

John's question startled the person and she turned. It was the hacker, Yvonne.

"Oh! Yes, you can." She giggled nervously as she approached. "I thought you were over there." She pointed back to the other door.

"I am. Come in." John turned and led her through the other apartment. "I guess all your research didn't show that I have both these apartments and use this one for guests and checking on suspicious characters."

Yvonne followed and checked out the apartments as John led her through the empty apartment, the connecting door, and into his main apartment.

Yvonne looked around. "Nice arrangement. When I looked into you, I didn't think to check this out. But I like it. It's something I might do."

John pointed to the couch. "Have a seat. Anything to drink?"

"Sure. Water would be good for now."

John grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and handed it to her. "I'm very surprised to see you. What brings you here?"

Yvonne squirmed a little. "Well, I am a hacker and I always back check from somewhere else for someone trying to follow my footprints. I found that someone had tried to follow my work for that human trafficker back to Key West. I don't think they learned anything because I was only in that room for one night and under an assumed name. They might get a description from someone, but I was pretty non-descript. I always dress down, don't have any tattoos, hide my face a lot with hats. They shouldn't be able to get much there."

John frowned. "So, what brings you here?"

Yvonne grinned. "Well," she rolled her eyes a little, "that's a little embarrassing, but also easy to explain." She hesitated and took a deep breath. "When I found they were looking for me, I rented a jalopy under an assumed name and drove here using only cash. I needed to be somewhere that I didn't have to worry about hotel personnel, restaurant people, and all that. You were my most recent customer, I know you are dependable and decent, and, to be honest, my most memorable sex in a while, so I thought I'd see if I can stay here. It helps that you are at the other corner of the country."

John was smiling. "Well, thank you for the last part. As for staying here, you can stay as long as you like. As you just saw, I have a second apartment. It's got all the things required for a woman to stay there since my daughter uses it when she visits. Do you want to stay?"

"Absolutely. Love to."

"Do you have any luggage?"

"I have a couple of things in that wreck outside. It's probably ready to die."

"Okay, well let's bring it up and then we can decide if we want to get rid of the wreck."

"Roger."

The two of them retrieved Yvonne's one suitcase, backpack, and laptop bag and put them into the bedroom of the second apartment. John then called George at work and told him he needed an old car moved and trashed. George said to just leave the keys in it and he'd be by. If it got stolen, so much the better. They didn't discuss why; it was understood that it was not to be discussed.

Yvonne spent a little time in the apartment doing something, John didn't know what, but after about an hour she came out. She was dressed in a robe.

"I'm going to take a quick shower and get a nap. It was a long drive."

"Sure, no problem. Do you want something to eat after your shower and before you sleep?"

"Not right now. I'll eat later."

Yvonne disappeared and John got into an easy chair to also nap in front of the TV.

It was almost 6pm when John was awakened by being shaken. Yvonne was shaking his shoulder and smiling down at him. He rubbed his eyes and levered the recliner down.

"Wow, I was really out there."

"I slept pretty hard, too." Yvonne patted John on the shoulder as he moved forward. "And now I'm starving. What do you have to eat in here?"

"Plenty. I just went shopping. What do you like? Chicken? Pasta? Eggs?" John noticed that Yvonne was still in the robe that was left there for guests.

Yvonne thought about it for a second. "Pasta? What kind are we talking about?"

"I make a mean linguine with just oil and parmesan. It's delicious."

"That sounds great. I love it. How long?"

"About 20 minutes?"

"Good. I can straighten up a little and get dressed."

John grinned at her. "No reason to get dressed for me."

Yvonne laughed. "Don't be too forward. If I want to have sex, the clothes come off easily."

John laughed and shrugged. "Just saying..."

Yvonne disappeared and John cooked. When the pasta was cooked, strained, and tossed in the oil and parmesan he put it on the table. "Dinner's ready."

Yvonne came out in a t-shirt that went to her knees and nothing else John could see. He could tell she was braless by the shaking of her small tits and the nipples poking so hard against the shirt.

"You can sit here." John waved Yvonne to a chair and pulled it out. He pushed it in and sat her on one side of the table and then headed to the other.

"Such a gentleman."

"Of course. But you knew that from my background."

Yvonne laughed. "Yes, I did." She put her face near the dish and took a deep breath. "Smells wonderful."

They both ate and discussed her trip. She had driven 12 hours each day and then stopped in small motels and paid cash. She felt totally anonymous during the trip.

"Now, I just have to make sure I don't leave any traces once I get back on the net. I have to do that tonight. I'll be careful. Is there WIFI nearby that I can attach to that is not yours?"

"Yes, I often see possible ones from two businesses here. The WIFI at the bar across the street is pretty wide open."

"Okay, good."

They finished eating and Yvonne excused herself to go to bed. She was still tired. John watched a little TV in his bedroom and crashed.

Some time in the early morning John was awakened by a warm body cuddling up next to his. He turned toward it and could just make out Yvonne in the dim light. Was she just lonely and wanting human contact? Or was she looking for more sex, maybe actually fucking this time?

John pulled her to him and could feel that she was naked. "Is everything okay?"

Yvonne snuggled in closer. "Yes. I just wanted some human contact. It's amazing how much I really miss just being next to someone."

"No problem." John kissed her on the forehead and lay back. Yvonne stayed cuddled up against his side and they both eventually went back to sleep.

---------------------------- Tuesday, 26 March, 2019, Seattle, WA

It was about 7am when John was awakened by Yvonne getting out of bed and going into the bathroom. He lay there for a moment, wondering if he should get up. He stretched his body, working on getting his muscles moving when he heard the toilet flush and Yvonne came back out of the bathroom. She was still naked and he admired her small, tight body.

"Don't get up." Yvonne walked over, yanked back the covers, and crawled up over John's body. "I need a little something this morning."

John grinned. "Anything in particular?"

"Yes," she continued, reaching for his fattening cock, "last time we didn't get to the actual fucking. I want to ride your cock until I cum. You think you can handle that?"

"Well, I don't know. A man my age can last awhile. On the other hand, a young, hot, beautiful lass, such as yourself, might be more than I can handle."

Yvonne laughed. "That's not what I got from that report on you. The women that leave here have nothing but smiles on their faces."

"Okay, you caught me. I'm actually a demi-god from Greece, who has lived for 5,000 years and can bewitch women with my tongue and cock."

Yvonne leaned over and kissed John. "Part of that is true. Now let's get you hard."

Yvonne leaned over and sucked John's rapidly hardening cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head and then took about two inches into her mouth and sucked. She bounced on just the head until John was hard.

"There, that's ready."

"You mean my cock is hard." John clarified, enjoying that dirty talk.

Yvonne centered John's cock on her pussy and slowly sank down. "Yes, it is."

"You were already pretty wet," John stated.

"Oh, yes. I've been thinking about this for a while this morning, edging myself so that I'd be ready." Yvonne started bouncing up and down. "So good."

John just let her bounce, but he did reach up and palm those delicious little tits. They were perfect for this little slip of a woman and had, seemingly, very sensitive nipples.

"Oh, fuck. That's it." Yvonne continued to bounce but really enjoyed the teasing that John was giving her nipples. He ran his fingers over them and would lightly tweak them as she continued to work towards her orgasm.

John decided to try something different. She said she wanted to ride him until she came, but he wanted to change things up.

John grabbed Yvonne by the shoulders and pulled her down. It interrupted her rhythm and she looked puzzled for a second. But John rolled them over onto her back, just able to keep his cock buried in her wet pussy. As soon as they got into position, Yvonne opened her legs wide and John started fucking her with slow, pounding strokes. Yvonne loved it.

"Fuck, yeah. Fuck me hard. I need to cum!"

John did just that. He pulled out a little slowly and then hammered his cock home. Yvonne was bouncing up and down on her back as he did this. She had her head back, appearing to be on the edge of her orgasm, with her mouth open just grunting each time he hit bottom.

"Fuuuuucccckkkk!" Yvonne finally came. She twitched and moaned under John for about 30 seconds. She finally collapsed onto her back like a rag doll. John just stayed on his elbows with his cock buried in her. She took deep breaths for a minute or so and then opened her eyes.

"That was great. I really needed that."

John grinned. "Well, you sweet, little fuck, we aren't done yet." And with that John started fucking her again. She groaned and then wrapped her legs and arms around him.

"Cum in me, John. Fuck me and cum in me."

John did. He scrunched up as she held him tight, grinding his cock into her. He could feel it coming on, so he sped up.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum again!" Yvonne announced.

John fucked her as hard as he could and just as he was about to cum, Yvonne screeched in his ear, some indecipherable words as spasms wracked her body. It racked his body a second later as he buried his cock and spurted several times into the warm glove wrapped around his cock.

When John and Yvonne finally stopped twitching, John rolled off. He was panting and a little sweaty.

Yvonne reached over and put a hand on his hip. "Holy hell, I'll be leaving with a big smile on my face, too."

John chuckled. "If you aren't getting anything like that, you need to stick around and become my personal slut."

"You wish!"

"Yes, I do," said John. "That was pretty amazing. Pair that with the oral sex we had in Florida and I'd say we were pretty good together."

"Yes, we were. But I move around a lot, so I'll be heading out soon."

"I understand. But I will still want to fuck you every chance I get."

Yvonne shook her head. "You know, for an older guy, you are better than some of my younger lovers."

"I try harder."

"Yes, you do. You also pay attention to what the woman likes." Yvonne sat up. "Well, I need to clean up this mess you made in me and take a shower. I have some things to do and then I have to move on. You understand."

"I do. However, I will always welcome you back."

"Thanks." Yvonne leaned over and kissed him and headed toward the other apartment for her shower. She was naked and her ass looked great.

"What a great ass!"

Yvonne just laughed and shook it as she closed the door to the other apartment.

It was about three hours later when there was a knock on his door and John's Ring chime let him know there was someone at his door. He looked and saw that it was Vanessa. He looked over at the apartment door where Yvonne had not emerged since just after their bout of sex. Hopefully, she would stay in there while Vanessa was here.

He answered the door. "Vanessa, good to see you."

Vanessa walked into the room. "Hi, I've only got a couple of minutes before I have to head back to work. I wanted to pass something on. Based on the information your hacker got us, we re-looked at some things. We checked again for missing person reports and found that we had almost double the number of reports as normal during the time of all those distractions. Many of them were strippers. That makes it difficult because strippers can move on or get out of the business without telling anyone, which makes it hard to work on those cases. Anyway, we are starting to check on this and find out what we know."

There was noise from next door and Vanessa looked over there and back.

"Someone here?"

John didn't know what to say. He didn't want to reveal who Yvonne was, that she was the hacker, or anything. But Vanessa was a detective and could spend time watching for her if she wanted.

"Yes. The individual over there is not what you would call a law follower. They are a source of mine and I'd like to keep them and our relationship a secret. Can you do that?"

Vanessa watched John closely. "What kind of laws are we talking about?"

"Well, nothing involving violence or causing harm to anyone. Just someone who wishes to remain unknown. It would ruin my chance for ever working with them again. Please, let this go and do not check on my source."

Vanessa eyed John for a few seconds. "Okay. I'll let it go for now, but please don't abuse my trust."

"Never."

Vanessa turned and left.

John sat down and Yvonne came out. "I heard your conversation. Thank you for that."

"No problem."

At that moment John's cell phone went off and he looked at the number. "Oh, good, my daughter." He smiled and Yvonne sat on the couch to watch the still playing TV.