Starting Over Pt. 05

Story Info
Host with the most, gives me multiples, in multiple ways.
5.1k words
4.56
1.6k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11

Wiggling the butt plug in my arse, debating removing it; no, I offered it to Garcia, the night's young, he may return; I tie my Bikini.

As I dip my toe in the pool, I realize Arriah didn't finish clearing the table, when I was massaging Lucia. When Garcia left, so had Arriah.

{"Of course, that makes sense; whenever Lucia is preoccupied, they sneak off for some one on one, some intimate alone time without Lucia being the boss.'}

I wade into the pool, squat down, dunking myself, ahhh, so refreshing. I do a slow crawl to the far end. Resting with my arms holding my shoulders against the side; floating, i look at my toes, wiggle them.

My mind wanders: 3 days ago, I met K, I thought we had a strong connection, and left with high expectations of starting a new life together. We met Juanita, K's desire shifted to be with Juanita. Mine shifted the minute I met Garcia; and Arriah is so enticing, I'm sensing indications they both want me. Lucia definitely wants me, the way she looks at me, her actions, she strongly desires me.

Lucia appears to be controlling Arriah, maybe Garcia, I'm reminded of a child, taking toys from others, never satisfied with what they have, wanting what someone else has; is she a Dom? I'm not submitting to her; as this thought marinates, Cyndi Lauper sings 'girls just wanna have fun'.

Yup that's the path I'll stay on, until this little drama sorts out, I'm here for a good time, Pussy cock, twosome threesome, group, I'm gonna have fun.

Then something K asked me resonates,

'You looking for a husband?' My arms and head still on the pool deck my body floating. Gazing up at the wispy white trails left by a jet in the cloudless blue sky.

I ponder that.

Garcia checks all the boxes I established; he's wealthy, good-looking, well hung, willing to be in an open relationship. I fantasize being in, NO I consider TAKING Lucia's spot.

{Ok, let's pursue that thought for a moment, I haven't seen any emotional bond between Garcia and Lucia.}

The 3 gals come from the house naked and enter the hot tub. I see Arriah cleaning the gazebo area, I decide to talk to her. I swim leisurely to the ladder.

I'm toweling my hair as I approach, keeping my arms high, and making sure my bikini clad body isn't obstructed by the towel. I stop very close in front Arriah.

"Can I get you anything Beth?" I place the towel on a chair. Making direct eye contact. I place my fingertips on her shoulder, let it drift lightly down her arm.

"Yes, I'd like to take my time exploring your exquisite body; a tongue bath, it seems Lucia disapproves."

"Yes, she is possessive, I am employed by her, so I do as she say. I would very much like to hook up with you; be patient, I assure you, we will."

She gently runs the back of her nails up my forearm, lingering her fingertips along the edge of my top, her sensuous touch hardens my nipples.

"So, tell me, your role with her is what?"

"I'm their maid, and service them sexually, I perform when either of them ask. I get a bonus whenever I seduce someone they choose. She has already asked me to seduce you, a larger bonus than usual; she really desires you." She grazes my boob as she tenderly kisses my lips.

"I want you too, for me, not for her, so please resist her, not me; I'll meet you later, when I can."

{Oh, my gawd this Black lady is so sexy, I struggle not to grab her, and devil be damned, Lucia too, just rip her clothes off and taste that dark meat.}

"I meant to drink; can I get you something?"

"Thanks for the clarification, it's a warm evening, how about a pitcher of Tequila Sunrises?"

"Of course." She winks and scurries away.

I've decided to lounge alone, with my thoughts; devising a plan to seduce Garcia, avoiding Lucia's advances.

Arriah arrives with the pitcher; she pours the first.

Garcia comes from the house in white trunks, I'm impressed with his muscular body; he could easily be a surfer model, his trunks don't conceal his large member. He glances my way, a genuine smile and a nod, he joins K, Lucia, Juanita, who are already frolicking, laughing in the hot tub, getting louder, wilder.

K and Lucia are seriously necking. Garcia sits beside and puts his arm around Juanita.

I finish my 3rd cocktail as my new friends follow our host couple inside.

I'm a bit miffed I wasn't invited, but it was my decision to sit alone, I could have gone to the hot tub.

'Damn, I started all that, I was so horny before supper, I installed an anal plug. I got Garcia hard at supper; I was on the verge of cumming with Garcia teasing me. I massaged Lucia to an orgasm, expecting Garcia to replace the plug; he left with Arriah, now I'm alone and they're having a mini orgy.'

I again find myself marinating Lucia's relationships in my mind. She openly displays interest in me; invited me to play with her; agitated if I'm promiscuous with Arriah, yet she flaunts Arriah's acceptance of lewd behavior; requested Arriah to seduce me for her, is concerned with my aggressive behavior with her hubby.

{'I'm not giving myself to her, I'll figure out her game. Is it possible I might steal her spot in this paradise.'}

I finish my pitcher watching the sunset, wishing Arriah would return, I certainly would love a 69 with her, or at the very least get another pitcher, to get inebriated. I assume she's joined the others.

I put my feet on the table, slide my bum forward, so I'm slouched on the chair, move the fabric aside and leisurely tease my pussy lips. My other hand, twisting, slightly tugging the jeweled toy in my butt. DAMN, I'm not in the mood to masturbate, I want to be fucked, with a live body under me.

I'm sulking, I saunter over to the pool to cool off.

I do a visual of Garcia with the female foursome upstairs; someone riding him, another sitting on his face, the other 2 in a 69, until it's time to rotate positions.

Damn, I'm definitely pouting, I can't go looking for them, they could be anywhere. I could listen for the moans, I guess.

I sit, wallowing in self-pity, very disappointed, relinquishing to the fact I'll be alone till morning.

'DAMN, why did I decide to sit alone earlier.'

I'm sitting on the side of the pool hands at my side, the sky's dark the underground pools lights are on, I'm kicking water across the pool, enjoying the splashes glistening, sparkling like diamonds.

I feel a pair of warm hands on my shoulders.

"Want some company?" Garcia whispers in my ear.

"Of course," I turn to look up at him, I almost gasp out loud, I was not expecting to see him naked. My eyes focus on his flaccid penis, mere inches from my face. Uncircumcised; no visible head, it's like an extremely large earthworm with a dark mouth. It's the first I've seen, other than pictures; it was perfectly cylindrical, and straight. Mikes was nearly as long, but curved to the side, Garcia has more girth, but it doesn't have a bulbous conehead. I was mesmerized, fascinated by the mysterious, non-visible head, would it have a mushroom shaped cap or be cone shaped like others, is it tapered like pics I've seen of dogs?

"Does it meet your approval?" He's obviously aware of me staring, puts his fingers on it and wags it at me.

"Oh, my gawd, uh ya yes," I stammer, embarrassed, blushing.

"I've never handled one uncircumcised, I'm quite intrigued."

He pulls the entire foreskin back, I'm amused how much loose skin there is, revealing the head. It is similar to others, notable differences are very little corona ridge, and the glans almost no color difference, not that purplish blue color.

"Yes, very nice indeed."

"Thought you'd be the center of attention upstairs?"

He sits beside me, our hands touching on the deck.

He dangles his feet, begins wagging his feet, gently stirring the water.

"Me too," he chuckles.

"Lucia and Juanita are both vying for K's affection, some sort of sibling rivalry. I didn't want to interfere with their childish competition." He touches my thigh; his hand is very warm. Gawd, there's that familiar twinge in my loins.

{'Geezus, I could push him down and ravage him, ride that giant cock for hours, I'm so frikkin horny.' Easy girl, he's likely tired of aggressive women.}

"I don't understand your isolation earlier; you're the one that got everyone aroused."

"I left the table looking for you; you disappeared, so I decided on a swim. When I saw Arriah in the gazebo, I sought info on your throuple relationship. So, I decided I'd do that first, while you 4 were playing in the tub. I was still processing the info, when you all left. I would've loved to join you, but I prefer this; you and me alone." I rest my head on his shoulder, his hand slides to the edge of my bikini bottom, gently squeezing my thigh, as under the table he teases my vulva through the material.

I tip my head up, giving him a seductive, lustful gaze, wanting him to kiss me passionately. I don't want to be aggressive, like Lucia.

Garcia's other hand glides over my stomach, up under my breast, thumb over my nipple as he lifts my top.

I twist my head to the side, allowing his tongue to press past my lips, I swirl his with mine, an unexpected moan escapes me. My head is swirling, my body tingling, a fierce fire in my loins. Gawd his warm powerful fingers feel tremendous' I will cum fast. Gawd I could jump his boner right now, a few thrusts and I'd be climaxing.

"You still interested in having me replace that plug."

"Ohh gawd yes," I coo.

"It's getting late, the alarm will soon be set, will you be able to get back in the house," I tease.

"Well, I'm confident they'll be busy all night in my bed," He's rolling my nipple, his finger has slipped under my bottom and he's rolling the anal insertion, lightly wiggling and tugging, causing intense sensations.

{My gawd I'm ready to explode."}

"SO, I was thinking there might be an option for me to stay in the pool house."

"Well, it is your house, go ahead. I should be fine sleeping on a lounge chair in the gazebo." I continue teasing.

"Or." He unties the strings on my bikini.

"I could carry you to bed and show you how much you turned me on at supper." He tipped me back, put his arm under my neck for a pillow, his tongue again pushed past my lips; he is a damn good kisser. His right-hand pulls my bottoms from under me, tossing them in the pool, pulsing his fingers against my genitals, his middle finger parts my slick labia, curling up and down, barely inside, his fingertip sliding against my fleshy flaps.

"OOhhh mmm hmmmm." I moan.

Fingers rolling my already aroused nipple as our tongues duel. I yawn my legs wide, curl my hips to let him know I want more. He rolls his hand his middle finger goes deeper, as it plunges its neighbors squish my lips, his palm mashing my clitoris. l

'Gawd it's good to feel strong fingers, it's been so long since I had a man play with me.' I fight my orgasm; I could easily climax, but I want to savor this delightful intercourse.

He is strong, but super gentle, his knowledge of a woman's erogenous zones was immediately evident; he plays me as a maestro would treat a vintage instrument.

I exude a deep sigh, my reflexive response to him roving my labia, as a second finger joins the first and a steady rhythmic in out lunging starts.

I was in an erotic daze, a stupor, so horny. I fight the impending orgasm, I regain some consciousness of our scenario, I wrap my fingers around his massive member; it felt like others, I strain to look at it as I peel back the abundance of foreskin.

I attempt to participate, to elevate his arousal without coming across as aggressive, it is futile, he has me on a string, he is in control, i can't focus on what my hand is doing, with so many sensations firing inside me, he escalates me to a fevered pitch. I have my legs wide, he has two middle fingers in me curling, flexing; the other fingers attached to that hand, were on the either side of my sensitive flaps. I'm getting well fingered, my g spot significantly stimulated, while my labia lips are being squeezed and tugged, it was thrilling, likely similar to what K and Juanita were feeling when we did the double dip move on them.

My imminent orgasm was rapidly approaching; I knew this was only the first, it was going to be a glorious night.

I craved to feel that significant solid shaft inside me.

Again, I fought hard, refocusing, to stave off the runaway freight train of my hard charging climax. I kept my hand on his shaft as I rolled on top of him, aggressive or not I needed to feel him inside me, I could let his fingers get me off; but I wanted my, NO, OUR first, to be sensational. He removes his fingers; as I position myself just above his rigid rod; I guide him to my clit, my hips wriggle, my head goes back, that fantastic phallus separates my pussy lips.

"MMMNNNGGHHH!" I shudder as the long dong glides in; I climax as I lower. Enveloping his enormous pecker was all I needed to push me over. I pause when the entirety is engulfed.

I am tingling, convulsing, quivering, ecstatic, I fall forward on him, I need a passionate kiss. His powerful hands knead my buttocks. Once I settle slightly, savoring that splendid orgasm; feeling the fullness of his manhood inside me; I start rolling my hips. We make a squishing, slurping sound, his hands are powerful, yet tender, everything feels tremendous, I belong right here.

I ride him cowgirl style, leaning back for better g spot contact. Knowing one climax wouldn't quell my lusting desire tonight. I have my hands on his ankles, I slowly thrust my hips upward, getting full vaginal stimulation from the largest cock I've ever had inside me. It was erotic, euphoric, he teases my clit with his thumb.

{'I hope he's got great stamina; I could enjoy this for hours.'}

I lean forward, pulling his hands to my tits.

"Gawd, you feel so damn good in me," another climax was approaching fast; wanting the sensation to continue longer, but I'm unable to slow, my desire for an orgasm overtakes rationality, furiously thrusting, Garcia is rubbing my clit with his thumb, tweaking my nipples, I bounce with urgency as a wave of electric impulses release, coursing through my body, my back arches, my buttocks clenched, my toes curl and another orgasm tingles my insides, like fireworks bursting, I explode with a tumultuous orgasm.

Garcia sits up, his arms wrap around my lower back, and he holds me tight; we maneuver into the sitting lotus position, I wrap my legs around his torso. Maintaining my climax, he rocks me with his powerful arms, lunging together, our genitals mashing, I am quivering, in the midst of a marvelous multiple.

"Uhhhuuuhh, mmyyy Gawwwwd yaaasss." He remains rocking, relentless, my head flops back, delirious, I'm limp, emitting a murmur mixture of moans, sighs, and groans, he moves me like a rag doll, it is extremely enthralling. He thrusts vigorously and my body instinctively moves in synchrony, another toe curling, muscle clenching climax, a constant crescendo of convulsions.

"UUUNNNGGHHHH!" I groan loudly; and again, seek an intimate, passionate kiss. Somehow, he stands, holding me tightly in his powerful arms, our mouths fused, his rock-hard cock filling me, maintaining our genital connection, he carries me to the pool house. My face buried in the nape of his neck; arms tight around him; he smells delicious, a hint of manly sweat and a blended scent of an exquisite deodorant or aftershave.

I'm whimpering with the elation of a multiple.

Laying me on the bed, he kneels, his fingers rotate and play with the anal plug. Popping it in and out. Tossing it beside my head, he lifts my ankles to his shoulders, placing his dick against my anus, he leans onto me, forcing my feet back over my head, I wrap my arms around my calves, holding my feet above my head, submitting myself fully to the anticipated anal probing.

Slowly, considerate, cautiously he invades my rectum, allowing me ample time to adjust and accept his girth. Once my sphincter adjusts to his super-size, he begins a short rhythmic pace, his right thumb on my clit, his left taking turns on my tits.

"OHH MMYYY Gaawwd, you're so big."

He steadily gets deeper; the friction and fullness are intense; my fingers clutch the bedding. Another tremendous climax is happening.

"HOOOLLLEEE FUUUCK YYOOURR HHUUUGGGEE."

"I'm CCUUUMMMINGGG. OHHHH FFUUUUCK." "RRAAAMM MMEEE HAARRRD. FFUUUCCK MY ASSSS."

The steady stimulation of his impaling, merged with his pinching and tugging of my clit and nipples, induces yet another ecstatic shudder.

"OOOHHH MMYYYY GAAAWWWWD."

I'm writhing, quivering, Garcia grunts, his cock throbbing, twitching, spurting his sperm into my poopchute, it is exquisite, intense, the sensation is electric for both of us.

My legs shaking as he twitches inside me, triggering yet another entire body tingling, quivering, orgasm.

OOOHHH FFFUUUUCK SSSSOOOOHHAAAHH GUUUUD!"

We cuddle, passionately kissing, fondling, caressing each other tenderly before drifting off into a blissful sleep.

12

A warm sunbeam on my cheek seems to be what awakens me. My head is resting on his arm, my cheek against his chest. I'm as contented as a Cheshire cat grooming in a sunny spot after gulping down a bowl of tuna fish.

I can't help it, I have such a huge smile, listening to his steady heartbeat, my face rising and falling, his chest expanding with his deep breathing; I twirl a bit of his curly, soft chest hair with my fingertips. He's not abundantly hairy, but he has a sparse covering over his pecs, and a strip down the center of his defined abs, connected to his pubes. He's manscaped, a nicely trimmed triangle shape, his penis void of any curlies, unlike every pecker I've encountered.

{'Oh, gawd, I'm ecstatic; I fell asleep satiated after several orgasms; it would be heaven, if I could wake up to this on a daily basis.'}

I can't resist the urge; the back of my nails lightly trail down to his sleeping sword. I recall the dreamlike sexcapade we shared last night, this wonderous wand filled both my holes. I delicately run my forefinger the entire length of his dick, resting momentarily as I arrived at the eye of his foreskin. I really need to closely inspect this intriguing phallus.

Curious if I might be able to arouse him without waking him up.

Gingerly, cautiously, I retract the mass of loose skin, revealing his cigar shaped penis; my nail grazes the glans, teases the slight ridge of corona, trace the edge of the ridge, then with the slightest of touch, I drag my fingertip slowly to the base.

At the pace of a crawling insect, I repeat this stimulation, tip to base, slowly repetitive, tip to base; it is working, his member is swelling, fattening, firming. I begin petting it softly with my fingertips, from the tip to the base with 3 fingers. It not only stiffens but it starts to rise.

I giggle as silently as I could contain. It was no longer resting on his leg; it was at an angle I could possibly put my hand under. I risk it, as now even if he wakes up, I have aroused him enough he'll want me to continue. I stroke the underside, as light as a butterfly, it rises higher, I cautiously continue, unhurriedly, the bottom soon becomes the top, as his rock-hard, rigid rod now points toward his head, almost touching his flat tummy.

I tenderly scrape my nails on his sack, my nail tracing, following in the valleys of the wrinkled ridges of his scrotum; moving upward I tease the underside of his engorged shaft, one nail on either side of the sperm tube I tenderly run along to the corona.

A glistening drop of precum appears from the tiny aperture. I use my forefinger to smear the bulbous glans, using only enough pressure to not actually touch him, just to spread the lubricant; I bring my fingertip to my lips to taste the salty lubricant.

'Damn I'm horny, my pussy's oozing as well.'

12