Starting Over Pt. 05 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it came to finding the guy who took the contract, she came up empty. He had covered his tracks and moved around a lot. He had also used a common computer in a library to hit the web site.

She finally told John to drive home.

When they returned home, Angelica was preparing something to eat. It was already getting late, and John and Yvonne had been at it steadily since the morning. They were both hungry.

Angelica put the chicken and dumpling soup she made and some bread on the table. Everyone ate ravenously. After they had been eating a while, Angel steered the non-descript conversation around to the contract on her father.

"So, what's the deal with this guy?"

"I have no idea," John said with a shrug. "We can find no connection to the other Lees. Yvonne looked everywhere."

Yvonne looked at John and suddenly thought of something. "John, didn't you tell me about a drug ring that you got involved with and broke up here in this area years ago?"

"Yeah." He thought about it.

"Well, I didn't know you then, or I would have looked for some connections. Maybe this is tied back to that old drug ring bust?"

"Maybe." John stroked his chin. "I guess it's worth checking. You ready for another road trip?"

Yvonne laughed. "Yeah, after we eat and relax a little."

"The guy is on his way, so maybe we don't have that much time. In fact, right after dinner, you two need to remove all indications of your presence in this room and go next door."

"Can you please take it easy, Dad?" Angel sounded a little perturbed. "You seem to always end up with the dangerous stuff."

"I know. I'll be cutting back soon. I'm ready to be a little more relaxed."

They finished eating and the conversation was lighter until it was time to leave. They cleaned any semblance of the ladies from the room, put the dishes away, and then the two ladies went next door. John locked the connecting door from his side and heard them do the same. Then he got his stuff and met Yvonne in the hallway for another trip.

They again drove around the city and parked next to locations with free WIFI. Yvonne managed to determine that this guy was indeed in the drug business. She also tied him to some folks up here. Between the two of them they debated on how he messed with Yuang Lee. Their best guess was that someone up here who was still pissed about the last event was now in a position of power. At least that was what they figured after an hour of discussion.

When the two of them returned to the apartments, Yvonne hesitated. "Are you sure I can't sleep with you tonight? I mean, all this cool and interesting stuff makes a hacker horny." She grinned at John and he chuckled.

"Well, maybe until the early morning. But you have to get out of here early. This guy, as you determined, is coming from the East Coast. So that means that he's probably just getting here now. Unless he can't fly and has to drive because of the pandemic. So, yes, you can spend the night. But let's make sure to tell Angel."

"Sure." Yvonne led the way into his apartment. She immediately told Angel via text that she was staying over. She went straight into the bedroom as she texted and stripped.

John followed her in there and was watching her, getting ready to strip himself, when his phone went off with a text. John was just going to glance at it, but when he saw the word "EMERGENCY!" in all caps at the beginning, he immediately logged into his phone and read it. It was from George, one of the members of Craigs expanding investigative firm.

"EMERGENCY! Been watching your apt, guy outside scoping, just went in the bldg."

John went rigid and then signaled Yvonne by waving his hand and getting her attention. He put his finger to his lips to shush her and then motioned the words "one", "shooting a gun", "outside".

Yvonne understood immediately and started getting redressed. John retrieved his weapon from the case and loaded it. As soon as Yvonne was dressed, he motioned to her to go to the other apartment. She scampered over to where the connecting door was. She texted Angel, who opened the door questioningly. When she saw her father standing there with a gun, she understood and the two of them went into the other apartment.

John brought up all his cameras on his home computer and watched for this guy's appearance. There was nothing for a couple of minutes. Then, finally, he came into view. He was wearing dark clothing, a dark jacket, a dark felt hat, and one of those face covering ski masks. John could only tell that he looked to be white, moved smoothly, appeared professional, and was about 5'11' and maybe 180 pounds.

The man looked around and John could tell that he spotted the cameras. The guy immediately left.

John sent a text to George telling him the guy was coming back out.

George acknowledged it, and then watched the guy come back out. George had set up in the office on the second floor of the bar across the street where John went most of the time. He had a good clear view out of the front and side windows of most of the street in the area. He watched as the guy made his way back to an older, non-descript, dark sedan. George was ready for this. He had his regular camera and infrared camera set up. He swiveled them both toward the guy and tried to get as many pictures as he could as the man got into his car. He tried to get both inside and outside shots and then tried to make sure the license plates were included.

When the guy drove away, George finished his pictures and then made sure the cable from the camera to his computer was secure. He downloaded all the photos and started going through them.

---------------------------- Saturday, January 2, 2021, John's apartment, Seattle, WA

George sent a note to John just after midnight with some of the photos. There were a couple of them that almost showed his face in the car, and two of them definitely captured everything about the car and the license plates.

John immediately forwarded them to Luke Cole. He added a text saying that it was important to get it out immediately since the killer may be changing plates. There was an added identifier in the windshield of the car where there appeared to be a tiny star in the lower passenger side from a rock. Luke got back to him almost immediately, saying they would put it out.

John then sat down. The door between the two apartments opened and the two ladies came back in.

"What happened?" Angel asked first.

John explained and then said that George was across the street and they figured the guy wouldn't come back tonight since he saw the cameras.

"Good. I'm going to try to get some sleep now." Angel started heading back.

Yvonne grinned at John. "Be back there soon, Angel. Just want to talk to John about something."

Angel turned and gave Yvonne a deadpan look that showed she knew the kind of discussion Yvonne wanted to have.

The door shut and Yvonne jumped into John's arms. "This is so exciting, it has me amped up. I definitely want to have sex now."

John walked, carrying Yvonne, into the bedroom. He put her down and they both quickly undressed. Hearing Yvonne's horniness started getting John ramped up, too.

Once undressed, John lay Yvonne down on the bed and devoured her. He started at her mouth, kissing her while he worked her other erogenous zones with his hands, lightly pinching her nipples and running one over her pussy. He then trailed kisses down over her tits, lingering for just a short time on her nipples, until he reached her pussy. He set up and did his famous slow licks of the lips, then slow licks through her pussy, and ended by licking and circling her clit. Yvonne had had her hands in his hair for some time and she was bucking under his attack. He finally got her off with the stroking of the g-spot and humming on the clit. She jerked and moaned for quite a while before relaxing.

"Fuck! That was so good, John." Yvonne slowly sat up. "I don't know how much energy I have left now."

John grinned. "We can continue in the morning as long as you are out of here by about 8am."

"Okay, good." She flopped back on the bed. "I don't know why I'm so tired. I slept well last night."

John was ready to tease her about that when all the power went out. Everything went complete dark.

12