Starting Over Pt. 06

Story Info
An orgy changes previous relationships.
4.9k words
5
206
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 05/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13

It's been dark for a while the only illumination in the back yard is moonlight the underwater pool lights. After the beer bucket is empty; K and Juanita trot off to bed, I decide on a skinny dip, I toss my clothes toward the pool house. A couple leisurely trips across the pool, and I head into the pool house for a towel. K and Juanita appear to have lost something and are searching each other's body cavities for whatever.

Thinking I'll sit up a while, letting the gals have more private time. I hear splashing in the pool; I step outside, Arriah climbs out of the middle of the pool, her back to the house, she sits on the edge of the pool. I'm about 30 feet away with a profile view, her spectacular body arouses me further than I already was. This is it, she assured me we would get together.

The water beads on her naked skin glow blue, reflecting the moonlight, her profile is enhanced by the pool lights. It's a beautiful sight I'm sure will be etched in my memory forever. She is staring at me, I drop the towel, wade back into the pool, our eyes locked, dive under, and come up a couple feet in front of her. She places her hands beside her hips and slides her butt right to the edge. Her feet go under my arms and tug me to her, as her knees bend, they widen, I am mere inches away from the neatest, smoothest, prettiest most symmetrical vulva I've ever seen. She has a rich, milk chocolate color, with black, slender inner lips scarcely visible past the puffy outer mounds, and if they weren't darker likely wouldn't be seen. They are neat, smooth, not loose, wavy flaps, hanging floppily, like most I've seen. Her skin has a sheen, a glow like satin.

I recall hearing reference to a vulva looking like a taco or clam; well, that describes what I'm seeing, her lips are 2 symmetrical arches like a taco shell. The outer edges are black, as are her areoles and nipples, the surrounding flesh is dark chocolate brown. I fight the urge to greedily attack and devour the savory sight; this is my first dark meat, I'll take my time, so we'll both remember our first encounter.

I peer up at her; her sparkling large white eyeballs looking down, a beaming smile.

"Gawd your stunning, absolutely gorgeous."

I move closer, y fingers on the top of her thighs, my nose just above her clitoris and inhale deeply, being sure she hears me filling my nostrils with her female aroma.

"Mmm hmm, very nice, earthy, powerful, mesmerizing."

My hands move inward, my thumbs barely touching, I caress up the edges of her inner labia. At the top, I gently move the skin aside exposing her clit.

Her sensuous, scented secretions oozing from within, I separate her lips with my thumbs.

I'm stunned, she's bright pink inside, I didn't know; being naïve, but I had no idea, I guess I just expected brown.

I lick the pink, smooth, slick, shiny wet, flat surface. Intriguing, enticing, excited, I proceed to tease the tiny kernel.

I nibble and lick the thin lips and occasionally flick the engorged nub.

For several minutes I repeat this delicate stimulation.

My right-hand glides upward, thumb at the base of her boob, my fingers curl around and up; once surrounded, I bring my fingertips slowly to her large round erect nipple. Also unique is the size and shape of them, her breasts are firm yet pliable, the shape is perfection, the areoles are raised dome shaped, like the black caps a Jewish man wears, and pointed upward, rather than straight ahead. The nipples are large, the diameter of a lipstick tube, most hard nipples are like pencil erasers, these remind me of a small cigar butt sticking out the top of a sandcastle.

A sensuous moan indicates she's enjoying my fervor, as much as I'm enjoying the flavor. Her fingers comb into my hair, holding me as search her delicious tunnel. Arriah thighs tighten, squashing against my cheeks as she gasps, thigh muscles clench, legs quiver. She holds me tight for several moments, tips my head back, eyes glazed, she speaks.

"Climb out, it's my turn." She helps tug me from the water.

"Come to bed with me." I say, holding her hand, moving toward the pool house.

"Not yet, I'll spend the night in your bed very soon, but Lucia will be checking the recordings in the morning. I want her to watch us enjoying one another." Arriah tugs my hand, continuing.

"I know what you are doing, I like the way you're manipulating her; knowing she's losing her control, she is seething, she is angry. I want to aggravate her, seeing us together, might be the final straw." She tugs me toward firepit.

{This sounds perfect, Lucia intentionally kept Garcia away from me tonight and Arriah comes to me. I believe I have 2 allies in my battle with Lucia.}

We have a leisurely masturbation scenario, especially positioned, targeted toward the camera. Then a ferocious wild, over exaggerated 69, intended to further exasperate Lucia. We walk arms around each other's waist, stopping to passionately kiss in view of the camera before moving to the Cabana where we didn't get much sleep.

In the wee hours as the sky brightened, Arriah had to leave for her morning duties. I made her wait I got the gift box, I gave Arriah the dress, she was ecstatic, expressing Lucia never gave gifts.

Lucia was bickering with Garcia at breakfast when we arrived. She was livid at Arriah for sleeping with me, furious for going to me without getting permission.

Garcia defended Arriah, scolding Lucia.

"Arriah is not your personal slave, she has every right to enjoy sex with others, not requiring anyone's permission.

They calmed when we arrived, Arriah gave me a knowing smile and a wink. I was tempted to play with her in front of everyone to dump fuel on the fire, but, behaved myself.

{Things were going extremely well with my plan. My allies are fueling the fire.}

Lucia avoided everyone, likely sulking in her room like a child.

Garcia visited with us after lunch; we all swam, had a couple pitchers of cocktails under the cabana.

Arriah joined us, it was a pleasant sharing time, Lucia wasn't missed.

When it came time to get ready for the party, I held up a box of M&M's and shook it. Garcia embraced me, whispered.

"I can't think of a better way to wake up."

It's late Saturday afternoon, there's about 20 people mingling, enjoying the BBQ, a couple people called me Denise.

Lucia and Garcia step from the house, receiving several catcalls. Definitely for Garcia, his muscular dark olive skinned, muscular body enhanced as he is wearing a see-through fishnet style muscle shirt, and matching neon lime green string bikini cock sock, emphasizing his enormous manhood.

Lucia looked good in the burgundy dress, a rather smug expression, thinking she had one upped me, buying the dress I wanted. Her face quickly changed when she saw me wearing the red dress from the store window, she shot daggers with her eyes. I purposely strutted seductively directly to them.

"Beth, your absolutely stunning, you enhance that gorgeous dress, making it look so alluring." Garcia takes my hand lifts it, twirling me like a ballroom dancer.

"Isn't she gorgeous Lucia?" Garcia continues dancing, he dips me, holding me bent backwards, he kisses me intimately before lifting me, twirling me again.

"Unequivocally Beth, you're the most sensational woman here." He pats my bum.

"Be sure and enjoy yourself tonight."

"I guess it is the woman that makes the dress," I smirk at Lucia, I can almost see smoke come out her ears.

Lucia was fuming, as she dragged Garcia toward the bar.

I went to Arriah, who is looking very sexy, impressive, in the white micro mini.

"Does Lucia have a favorite besides you? Someone here who she prefers."

"She's fascinated by well-endowed blondes, that's why she wanted you so badly." I take a glass of white wine from her tray.

"Denise would be her favorite here tonight; that's her, by the firepit."

I spot a blonde dancing by herself, eyes closed, swaying to the music, drink in one hand joint in the other.

It's immediately quite obvious why Lucia has an affinity to me, we could be sisters, possibly twins and also why a few people called me Denise earlier.

"Arriah, watch for me to signal you, please, bring a couple joints and a pitcher of what she's drinking to the fire pit. I want you to answer me with 'all 48,' ok;" I give her a peck on the cheek.

"'all 48,' ok."

I sit quietly on the entry stairs to the firepit, watching this enchanting female free form dance. She's 6', wearing a light cotton, bright, bold, abstract, floral pattern, summer dress, elastic top across her unconstrained bouncing bust. After another song, me enjoying watching her sensuous, fluid moves, mesmerizing, twirls, twists, I move closer to one of the seats.

"Hi, do you wish alone time, or could I join you?"

She maintains eye contact, dances seductively towards me, arms behind her head, carnal hip thrusts directed at me, as if for me, and me alone; writhing, suggestive, tantalizing, only a couple feet in front of me. Her gestures were almost tormenting; a hint she's unobtainable yet showing a tempting promise of something sexual she suggestively is offering.

"I've been to so many of these parties, I'm not sure what I want anymore." She slows, maintains a slower, sultry swaying, looks me up and down.

"I couldn't help but notice how alike we look. Watching you dance has me intrigued, I'm greatly aroused by you; you're mesmerizing, sexy, and you move so fluidly." I give her my sexiest look, biting my lower lip.

"We travelled nearly 2500 miles to get to this party, and I'm not sure what I want either." I giggle.

"Oh yes, I heard about Lucia's niece and lesbian friends, I'm Denise." She didn't stop gyrating but extends her hand.

"What prompted you to leave?"

Holding her hand, she lifts me toward her and putting her hands on my hips began a couple dance, leading me, twisting to the music. Turning me, her arms wrap tightly, her body, rubbing mine, as if she was going to fuck me from behind.

She twirls me, just as Garcia did earlier, stopping me again to face her.

I place my hands on her hips, swaying with her.

"I'm Beth, my abusive boyfriend insisted on bringing other women home from the bar, fucking them in front of me, wanting me to join. I became intent on leaving, I saved up for months, last Friday he brought K, Katrina home; Saturday morning we hooked up sexually, over coffee, we discovered we were both desired to leave town, to seek a better life."

I put my arm around her back, and we dance close, our tits pressed together. Her hands went down, holding my butt cheeks, a gentle squeeze.

{Alright, this is headed where I'd hoped.}

She nuzzles my neck; we dance as a couple would at their prom.

I was sure we were about to kiss; she whispers to me.

"The only person here who interests me is Garcia and Lucia's adamant to keep us apart, and greedily wants me for herself."

"Yes, I understand your attraction, he's huge, talented, gentle, no other man like him. She failed to keep us apart, and is now feuding with me, as Arriah came to me as well."

Arriah interrupts us.

"Pina Coladas, weed?"

I don't let go of Denise.

"Yes, both." Arriah set down the tray with a pitcher, glasses, 2 fatties and a lighter. Turned to me, kissed my cheek.

"All 48." A wink and scurries away.

Denise lights a joint, gave me a quizzical gaze.

"What was that about, all 48?"

"I'm a registered masseuse, I was explaining to Alliah earlier that I'm trained in 48 ways to make a woman orgasm, 17 without penetration." I take the joint, she fills 2 glasses, sits, takes a large swig of her cocktail.

"Really, 48?" With a doubtful look.

She gazes at me, weighing the comment. I sit beside her, picking up the cocktail.

"I can only think of a few. Maybe I could come up with 20 with some serious thought."

"It's the subtle variations of the basics that make the difference; I'd certainly like to show you a few." Our eyes meet. An unspoken connection occurs.

"Why not, Lucia's got a tight grasp on Garcia; unlikely I'll be able to hook up with him tonight. You certainly do arouse me; it would be like watching myself in a porn."

I place my left hand behind her neck, we kiss passionately, I lower the summer dress, my fingers tweak her nipples. She kicks off her sandals, stands, removes her dress, it was her only clothing.

She looks even more like my double when nude.

I tug her to me on the bench; with her between my legs, she's leaning back against me. My left hand is around, fondling her boobs, my right is investigating her nether region. I'm surprised she's so wet already. I quickly have her moaning, to a point of no return.

To my right I see Lucia approaching, stepping out of her dress; she kneels in front of us, pushing Denise's knees apart, removes my fingers and begins lapping Denise's pussy.

I'm instantly upset and about to start a catfight.

Denise isn't worth fighting over; let Lucia claim this as her win. More importantly, I realize this means Garcia is available. I give Denise a light peck on the cheek as I maneuver out from behind her.

14

Denise loudly announces her orgasm as I ascend the firepit stairs scanning the deck area for Garcia. I spot him under the cabana, he is looking directly at me and beckons me with a wave gesture with his right hand; a slightly overweight, black-haired gal is kneeling beside his lounge chair administering oral to that big one-eyed snake.

As I get close, he speaks softly.

"Lucia was watching you like a hawk; she was furious when you were dancing with Denise. Attempting to calm her, I suggested she join you, with the ulterior motive when she joined, you would leave them."

"Damn, we think alike, I intentionally targeted Denise with Arriah's advice to lure Lucia from you."

Garcia lowers the back of the lounge, so it lays flat.

"Why don't you get out of that sexy dress, scootch that stunning body over here, and see if my oral skills can match your any of your friends."

"MMmm, challenge accepted." I don't think I ever shed a dress so fast; my right leg went across the chair, and I lower myself. The very instant his tongue touches me, I pull up, teasingly I say.

"Sheesh, that's your best, is that all you got?" He chuckles grabs my waist and pulls me back down.

He promptly surpasses my expectations, I understand both Juanita and K are beginners, so this challenge doesn't have a high bar for a starting point. I've never been with an experienced lesbian; Arriah would be the most accomplished tongue I've enjoyed in my pussy. Garcia has skill, I'm already well on my way to a sensational orgasm. His fingers squeeze my nipples, then one hand slowly roves around and down, a finger rimming my anal aperture. As his lavish licking and sensuous stimulation escalates me higher, my climax arrives. I decide to be a prankster, I especially want 2 people to know how I feel; Lucia and Garcia. Lucia to make sure she knows I'm being satisfied by Garcia; and Garcia to announce the sensational job he's doing.

I tip my had back, and as loud as I can, I howl like a wolf.

"AARRROOOOOOOO, AAHH_AAHH ARRROOOOOOOO.

Knowing, yet uncaring that absolutely everyone attending stops what they're doing and is staring at me.

"AAHHR AAHHRRR, AAAARRROOOOOOOO."

I don't need to see her; I know Lucia is fuming mad. Maybe even rushing over to start that catfight.

Lifting off Garcia's face, I wrap my arms around his neck we kiss passionately, intimately. I giggle.

"I'm not sure, I admit that was pretty good, but I think you should try again." I giggle, he responds.

"Absolutely, anytime."

I move to my knees and join the oral affection Garcia is receiving from the black-haired gal. I'm about to get that up-close personal inspection that I wanted in the morning.

We lick in unison, a tongue on either side, sharing time on the base and his large balls with our fingers. While our tongues meet occasionally, our fingers twist and tug the stiff shaft; there is enough length for both our hands and still have the glans knob exposed. I suck the tapered head, my lips acting like a tight muscle around the lip of his corona, I swirl my tongue on his glans. I bob my head maintaining firm contact on the cone. I jab the tiny opening with my tongue tip and search the valley of the split on the underside. My right hand gently stroking his scrotum. I cup one testicle; my forefinger grazes the wrinkled flesh. She attempts to suck a ball, nibbling the loose skin of his ball sack. My forefinger massages his perineum and anus. His balls seem to disappear, his sack shrinks.

While taking classes I studied prostrate massage, but never had any hands-on experience, I confidently proceed. My forefinger penetrates the tight sphincter, I locate, and start a twisting, circular massage, maintaining my knob sucking. Her tongue licking his sack base, and along his sperm tube, her fingers stroking his rigid rod. I can tell our combined efforts are about to reap rewards.

"UUURRGGHHH." Garcia grunts, my education pays dividends, I'm compensated with a gush of warm sperm; his nuts, and anus pulse, contracting, convulsing in conjunction with the spurts of warm cream. Concerned if I'm going to be able to swallow as much as he's discharging.

I persevere triumphant, his dick is released, clean, not a drop is relinquished. I open my mouth to offer the last remaining amount of semen to my penis pulling partner. She doesn't hesitate and greedily licks and sucks all she can from my mouth. What an inexplicable erotic episode.

After our intimate sharing of Garcia's goo, she departs as I cuddle with Garcia.

"That was incredible, your expertise in prostrate pleasure was a first for me. I should be the one howling, I've never cum so tremendously."

I wake up under the gazebo, right where I want to be, on Garcia's arm; Arriah's on the other side, she opens her eyes, sees me, smiles; rolls over. She mouths silently 'coffee' and exits.

I sit up, look around, trying to spot Lucia. I can only imagine how she must feel; she must have seen us together.

K is on her back, near the firepit between a couple who both have their arms draped across her.

Next to the hot tub on several cushions, an older blonde fellow is spooning Juanita, her head is on a vivacious redhead's thigh, uugghh, another overgrown bush, a short, balding, fellow behind her.

I consider another sexual wake up, wondering where the M&Ms are

"Mmmm." Garcia's arm tightens around me, trapping me.

"You don't need to try arousing me while I sleep, just waking up with you beside me is aphrodisiacal."

We embrace, kissing intimately. I feel immense comfort in his arms.

Garcia's caressing my tits and I nuzzle his neck.

I decide to take advantage of this alone time. I seek credence in his relationship, I'm twirling his chest hair, I tip my head up to see his eyes.

"I don't understand your relationship with Lucia, I haven't noticed any intimacy between you."

Sensing my seriousness, he turns on his side to make direct eye contact, he tenderly brushes my hair behind my shoulder.

"We met over a year ago, she applied for a sales position with my firm; I was instantly smitten with her beauty and poise, we both loved selling real estate. We quickly became lovers, and a couple months later she moved in with me. We were a true power couple."

He was intimately caressing my shoulder, looking content, he calmly continued.

"She was aggressively flirtatious with every male in the office, which made me suspicious. All my employees have tracking on their phones for safety reasons; she wasn't where she said she'd be, tracking, also showed Gerry, another employee, was at the same location. I drove to that address; it was a motel, and both their vehicles were there. It hit me hard, I was devastated, as I had recently purchased an engagement ring."

12