Starve a Cold, Fuck a Fever

Story Info
Daddy takes care of his daughter in the shower.
2.5k words
4.37
66.8k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KadenceVera
KadenceVera
197 Followers

My daughter, Chloe, eighteen, petite and beautiful... she'd come down with something rotten just hours earlier, a virus that had her sleeping through the evening. I entered her bedroom, placed my hand on her chest and shook her awake. I told her the doctor had said if her temperature hadn't lowered within the hour, I should put her under a cold shower. I temped her forehead before she could entirely bury herself in her blankets; 102.6 degrees; it was time.

I threw off the bedspread and lifted her into my arms. She mumbled something about her appearance and I told her the dark circles under her eyes made her look adorable, like a cute zombie. I carried her into her bathroom and let her down, setting her feet on the cool granite tiles. She stood before me on shaky legs, using the vanity for stability. She was pale, her hair was a mess, the shoulder straps of her silk slip dangled from her upper arms, her perky little breasts rose and fell with her breaths and her nipples were hard. Chloe was naturally beautiful, but never in my life had I seen her so sexy.

The blue night dress, which had always been a favorite of mine, was noticeably tighter than it used to be; she had curves in all the right places. I lowered to my knees and adjusted the fabric around her hips, feeling her soft skin beneath, noting to myself that her pussy was mere inches from my face. I pulled the loose, dangling straps and the dress slid down her body. My cock was meant for her mother, but the thought of giving it to my girl had it rising and pulsating in my pants.

She watched my eyes trail down the length of her, then back up again. It didn't faze her. I put my hands behind her knees, slid them up the backs of her thighs and cupped her ass cheeks, then squeezed. Her legs were closed, but when I pushed my face between her inner thighs, she opened them.

I kissed her mound, feeling the heat that radiated off it. I told her she was beautiful, which put a smile on her face, then I opened my mouth around her entire vulva and ate her slit, tasting her beauty. Her flesh was hot and delicate between my lips. My tongue spread her inner and outer labia, then licked its way to her clit, where I vigorously sucked her off. I listened to her quietly moan as I worked on her. Each of her adorable audible expressions pumped more blood into my dick.

She tasted sweet, the excitement in this moment that I'd dreamt of for so long, exaggerated her flavor to something of... strawberries drenched in a rich cream. She flinched as my fingers opened her asshole and gasped when I slid two of them deep inside her. I arched them forward and worked them in circles, fucking her ass as my tongue traced her vaginal opening. I tasted her hymen, realizing then that I'd have to break it with my cock to get what I wanted from her.

I ran my free hand up her thigh when I saw her legs were still shaking, she was shivering. I pulled out of her ass, stretched my body to get at the shower's water valve and turned it to the cold side. I stripped off my shirt and jeans and stood before her like a giant greeting a fairy.

I told her I wasn't going to leave her, that I'd be with her in the cold. She reluctantly nodded and I lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her legs around me, her pussy slid against my abs. Her breasts pressed tightly against my chest and she rested her head on my shoulder. I walked us into the shower and stood with her under the pouring, freezing faucet. Her legs and arms tightened around my muscles. Her back and shoulders gently met the shower wall, while my hands moved down her body to grip both ass cheeks.

I kissed Chloe's lips, something I'd always dreamt of doing, and she pulled back, telling me she could be contagious. I kissed her again, letting her know she was worth it, and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. I lowered her a bit, pulling her vulva from my abs down to my cock, where I felt her tender lips caress my dickhead, then slide down my shaft, her wet flesh feeling like warm petroleum jelly.

My cock opened her pussy; I rubbed my thick bulk over her clit, then drug it down to her opening. I applied pressure as we, once again, kissed. I felt her pussy spread; then it sucked at my tip. I inched my swollen rod into her, feeling immediate resistance. One quick thrust broke her hymen and--as she gasped--I sunk my heavy cock all the way inside my beautiful daughter's warm cunt.

With her legs still locked around me, I held her by her hips as I fucked her. My dick filled her tight pussy so full that I could see every one of my cock's veins bulging when I'd pull back, and I fucked her so deep that I could feel the mound of her soaked cervix kissing my head at the peak of every inward thrust.

She bounced in my arms, her titties and asscheeks jiggling with the force of my power. She whispered in my ear, suggesting a simple act, one her mother had never once bothered to request. I obliged and slid my two fingers back into her asshole. I shoved them deep, pulling at her hole, stretching it and pounding it as she clung to me tighter and buried her pretty face in my neck.

As something inside me shifted and my dick suddenly bulged, my senses heightened. I smelled her sex, felt both her stiff nipples striking repeatedly across my chest, tasted her faded lip gloss--that had probably been applied hours earlier--and heard her heart beating rapidly near mine. Her twat choked my growing dick, but I kept pumping at it; her asshole clenched around my fingers as I banged her and when she lifted her head and looked into my eyes, I gladly inhaled each one of her breaths. She let out a sensual moan and her fingernails dug into my shoulders; she was cumming. A strong mist of piss sprayed from her cunt, leaving a trail of heat down my legs.

I squeezed her at her waist as if I wanted to bruise her. I picked up pace, slamming her shoulders into the shower tiles with every pump of my cock, every churn of my fingers. She begged for me to fill her, begged for her daddy's cum and as I sucked the saliva from under her tongue, my cock exploded in her pussy, bursting with a series of forceful jolts that got her shaking again, showering her insides with a powerful, seemingly, never-ending stream of my pearl juice.

I held her there, my dick still spurting into her fucked cherry, my head resting against her heaving chest. I sucked at her tits, bit her nipples, then licked my way up her neck. Our lips met, then our tongues; she still tasted sweet. I pumped my cock inside her, squeezing out every drop of semen. I felt her cunt tighten for a moment, clenching down on me as her body's heat countered the water's cold.

I slowly worked my bulging cock against the smooth inner walls of my baby's needful cunt, fucking her at a sensually, glacial pace, feeling the constricting tension in every bit of her pussy's grasp. It was so intimate to break open my daughter, to explore her inner flesh and fill her with my cum... to share such closeness with her. I whispered that I loved her; she reciprocated. I kissed her lips and my hips picked up pace as we heard a knock on the door.

I stayed quiet but kept moving. I let the girl do the talking. What my wife didn't know couldn't hurt her.

Later that night, while a rainstorm raged on...

Chloe, half asleep and clearly exhausted, crawled into my bed and I scooped her into my arms. I pulled the thin robe from her shoulders and tossed it to the floor, still completely in awe of her perfect eighteen-year-old body. I held her, all while her unknowing mother, my beautiful wife, Julia, bathed in the master bath, just a few feet away.

I grabbed Julia's toy from the bedside table, slid it deep into the girl's ass and clicked on the vibration. Chloe moaned into my chest as I drilled her with it, then I pushed my cock deep into her sweet pussy, feeling the warmth of her beautiful youth, once more. I rolled to my back and brought her with me. She bounced on my swollen rod as she took the double penetration. I looked into her gorgeous eyes as we fucked, and knew, right then and there, I was falling in love with her. I watched the girl's fit body move, her cunt stroking my cock, working to make daddy burst.

As I aggressively banged her ass, deep and hard, my fingers delicately massaged her clit. She leaned her chest over me and I sucked a mouthful of her tit, circling my tongue over and around her nipple. A sudden and powerful orgasm raced through my cock, and my dick pumped her sweet pussy full of cum. As I spurted into her, she, too, came, stifling a moan and drenching my lower half with a lengthy squirt.

We settled together as we embraced. I clicked off the vibrator and as I pulled it from her asshole, she lifted herself off my cock. She glanced down at the soaked sheet, then apologized. I told her there was no need to ever say sorry, that I loved soaking in her cum. I patted her on the butt and told her to head to bed.

When Julia finally climbed into our bed, I reached my hands under the covers and gripped my hard cock that was still soaked with my daughter's juice. My wife's hands moved beneath the sheet, slid over my abs and took my bulky stretched cock. She didn't say a word about the liquid that now dripped from her fingers; I assumed she thought it was lube. She tossed the sheet from both our naked bodies and put her mouth on my pipe, sucking the head, then the shaft as deep as she could until nothing but my balls ran off her lips. I slid my hand over the rise and fall of her big perfect ass, then moved my fingers up her spine. Her skin was as soft as our daughter's.

As I watched her suck and swallow our girl's juices, I felt her tongue aggressively flick and swipe at the tip of my dick; she wanted me to cum. I wasn't sure what had gotten into her this night. I watched her pretty face bounce between my legs, her lips stroking me off tighter than ever before. Chloe's naked form emerged in the room's doorway, and as I stared at the girl, I gave my wife what she wanted. I blew a fat load over Julia's tongue, then, as I reached down and held her face, shot five spurts to the back of her throat. She swallowed.

My muscles relaxed into the mattress and as Julia pulled my cock from her mouth, our daughter approached the bed. Chloe put on a sad facade, told her mother that she needed a hug. Julia rose from between my thighs and slid her lower half over my hips in order to get to the girl; I felt her wet cunt run over the length of my cock. She arched her body, leaning over the edge of the bed to grip Chloe's underarms, lifting the teen's feet from the hardwood floor and swinging our daughter's naked body up and over mine. Julia sat her on my abs and as my cock rose between my wife's pussy lips, I admired our girl's lower back and her perfect ass. As Julia pulled Chloe in between her bare breasts and wrapped her in her arms, I gripped the girl's hips.

I felt my wife's fingers scoop up my dick's tip and as she discreetly shimmied a bit, she slid it into her thick wet pussy. It sank in deep as Julia pushed her weight onto it. I watched her kiss our girl's forehead; the kiss was more sensual than any kiss I'd seen Julia give her before, her hands now delicately moving up and down Chloe's back. My wife held the girl, and as she quietly and careful rocked up and down on me, my cock stiffened to its maximum size, putting a pressure inside Julia's vagina that I know we both appreciated.

As Julia bounced on my cock, I gripped my daughter's waist and told my wife to fuck my dick harder. She wrapped up Chloe tighter and did as she was told. I told her to taste Chloe's tongue. The girl lifted her head from her mother's chest and they kissed, easily exploring one another's mouths.

I fucked Julia's pussy as her big lips and ass clapped repeatedly against me. I spanked Chloe's ass, and when she raised those perky cheeks off my abs, I beat them harder, whipping her tight plump form, smacking her so hard that her cheeks vibrated and jiggled around her ass crack.

I yanked my daughter by her thighs, putting the two of us into sixty-nine, which brought her face to her mamma's clit, her chest to my abs and her precious cunt to my lips. Julia leaned back and our daughter buried her mouth in mommy's pussy; Chloe dropped from the clit and I felt her strawberry tongue slide against my working cock. I took the girl's peach into my mouth, tasting her delicate folds of beautiful flesh.

Julia came against my grinding cock, I came against her inner flesh, drenching her cervix--the same cervix our angel was once birthed from--and as I licked, sucked, tongued and vibrated Chloe's hole, she squirted her juices all over her daddy's face and mouth, adorably moaning through her orgasm as I drank up the mess.

Julia collapsed to her pillow, Chloe fell between my wife and I. I pressed my cock against that eighteen-year-old ass, opening her cheeks around me, rubbing on her asshole. As Julia watched, I slid my dick into Chloe's pussy. Like a new mother, my wife pulled in the girl and moaned as our angel sucked at her breasts and bit at her nipples. Chloe slowly shook her ass to give her daddy the full effect of such a tight pussy. After only a few minutes of this, I pumped seven shots of thick hot cum into that fucked cunt. I didn't pull out.

I woke up at 9 a.m., Chloe still naked in my arms, my wife's tits resting on the girl's shoulders, my thick bout of morning wood stuffing and stretching the young one's cunt from behind. I brought my hands to her ass and opened her cheeks, then fucked her pink little twat. I put three loads of cum inside my daughter before her mother woke.