State of Origin. Round Two, 2022

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, fair dinkum..."

"Some fucking stripper."

"Yeah. Paul said."

"Nah, no bullshit."

"Fuck off. Oh jesus!" That was the moment I sucked his flaccid little cock into my mouth and Mum started fondling his balls. He didn't have much to say after that. "Gotta... fuck... go... bye."

It grew some. But not a hell of a lot. The smaller ones are fun though. Not so much work for the same return. In no time I pulled his spurting dick out of my mouth and aimed it all over Mum's tits. She loves that. When he's done and vanished and Mum's done taking pictures of his spunk all over her, I smile and wipe my nose.

He'd taken me by surprise with his quickdraw cock and some had come out my nose.

Mum giggles and scratches a '1' on my side of the hole. She loves this game. We keep a tally of who got the load. Then we compare them like silly schoolgirls competing over bullshit later. My best is over thirty in one night. That was another story that involves a football team and their fans.

Mum wasn't there for that but Trish was.

It's like dominos after that first one. They line up. They get their rocks off. Then they glow in the moment for a while before they come back for seconds. I'm a little hopeful tonight that the youth of this mob will make that moment a very short one. By the time the half time whistle is blown, I have blown eight cocks according to my tally and Mum has blown four. In all fairness, she gets them so damn close with her deepthroat skill and then passes them off to her cum-hungry slut of a daughter.

My favourite one arrived just after half time and said, "Hey bub. Got some loving for your old man?"

Mum smiled beside me and opened another of the lolly flavoured vodka things she likes. "Go on, bub. Blow his mind."

Her eyes literally burned into me as she watched and pleasured herself. I sucked my half-hard Daddy until I could feel him pulsing in my mouth and hear him groaning on the other side of the wall. Then I stood and turned around.

I held the dick that brought me into the world and swiped it through my sopping twat then slowly, slowly, drove it deep inside me.

"Fucking love you, bub." He groaned from the other side.

"Prove it, Daddy."

His dick is a bit shorter than Pauls but just as fat. It stretches me so damn comfortably that I sometimes feel like we were made for each other and I just got greedy with Paul. I pull myself hard against the wall with the bath rails that Paul installed for this exact reason and luxuriate in my Daddy thumping into me gently.

Over and over, he thumps against me but it's kind of cruel because the wall stops him hitting my clit and bringing me higher. Mum solves that.

She searches the pantry cupboard and smiles lovingly at me as she brings a tiny bullet vibe hard up against my clit and starts rubbing circles on me as my Daddy thump, thump, thumps away.

I can feel his head splitting me and almost pulling out but just when I think it's gone, it's back and pushing up inside me. I can feel my Mum rubbing gently at my back and whispering, "Shoosh bub... Just feel. Just feel..."

And then I feel.

I feel it all. It rolls over me like the waves my Daddy taught me to surf on and splashes and crashes and my gripping insides fuck him right up too. I can feel him grunt and thump every gush of hot cum into me. Over and over. And then. The best bit.

I feel my Daddy soften, satisfied. Knowing I've done a really good job. I know I'm good enough. I know I can be everything he needs. I know I've claimed this prize. He falls out of me and I squelch a little and dribble.

He's the only man that Paul lets me bareback.

We'll watch this later and Paul will fuck me so hard. They all love me. Mum. Daddy. Paul. The important people. They all love me so much right now. I'm good enough. I'm better than good enough. I am a good wife. I am a good daughter. I'm so... So much better than my cheating whore mother.

I didn't notice him leave. Just Mum cuddling me warmly while she packed another cone and smiled to herself. I sort of zoned out for a while. By the time I cleared my head and my twat stopped twitching in afterglow, Mum had four more strokes to her tally and a big glob of cum dripping from the side of her ear.

The giggles got me.

We held each other for a long time and just giggled stupidly at the wild female power and joy in the room. We took pictures of our cum splashed bodies and bits of matted hair.

Then there was a cock.

It stuck through the hole like someone had taken the end of a baseball bat, sprayed some kind of enlarging and hardening magic dust on it, painted it black and put it in the hole.

"Ffffuuuuckkk." I whispered and looked deeply at Mum, "George."

He was the only black guy on the mill crew. He was such a skinny young fella though. The same height as me. Probably weighed less. Jesus h christ on a bicycle. Paul was going to love this.

Apparently so was Dad, Mum advised.

Before I could make coherent speech, Mum had that thing all the way down her throat. She knelt there with it embedded as far into her as she could. Her forehead was pressed against the wall and he was thrusting in and out as Mum's eye's bugged open and shut.

Eventually, the need for air pulled her off it and she shook her head to clear it and she passed it to me with her glassy eyes and drooly lips smiling. "Fucking at least nine inches." She whispered.

I could not do that.

The deep throat thing was not a thing for me.

I could however try and squeeze as much of that big fat black cock into my small twat as I could so that my lovely Paul could ask me questions later while he pounded me stupid about how big it felt and how hot it was and whether it hurt. So...

So, I got Mum to suck it for a moment and got a condom from the pantry.

I rolled it all the way down that fat fuck stick until I ran out of condom and still had cock to go. Then, then I smiled at Mum, put my hands on her shoulders for balance and backed up really slowly.

His groan... That was all the thanks and encouragement I needed as I centred him against my drooling opening and inched him in. It stretched me until I stung and then it plopped in and pressed on further.

The guttural moan surprised me until I knew it was mine. Then I was suddenly afraid that I'd identified myself. What if he remembered my voice later in some random moment? This all has to be... Fuck!

Mum smiled and rolled up a dry washer then gestured for me to bite on it.

"Thanks." I whispered to her and put it in my mouth.

And then...

Just as I got him all the way in, he shot his wad. I felt him lurch and spurt into the rubber. I heard him bang on the wall and curse. I heard him laugh and flush the toilet and the rubber away and leave. I heard Mum giggling beside me.

"He'll be back. The only real good thing about youth and inexperience is recovery time."

The air in our little room was thick with dank weed smoke, cunt and cum. I picked up the little notebook Paul had suggested and wrote, 'exhaust fan' and 'disguise voice' under the few other ideas we'd had throughout the evening. Just as I was putting the book down, another cock pushed through the hole and an angry voice almost ruined the night.

"Fucking suck it you fucking slut. I bet you're some fat ugly slag. Some fucking toothless crack whore, not that I care. Just start fucking sucking bitch! Come on!" There is a loud thump on the wall between us and his very average dick bobs waiting for attention.

"Fuck you." Mum says loudly enough for him to hear. "And the horse you rode in on, you rude prick."

It's not like we mind a bit of dirty talk but he sounds so angry. It's not playful dirty talk. Sometimes someone calling me a slut or whore really gets me off, but this guy is sounding mean. Mum and I share a look of disgust and I slide the little cover across almost trapping his dick in it.

"Fucking cunt! Fucking open that, cunt!" He's really pounding on the wall and Mum looks kind of frightened. I'm starting to worry that the wall will break when he hits the little slide and shatters it. His angry fist is in our side and bits of plywood litter the floor. He grasps wildly about trying to catch one of us I guess, and we press ourselves back on the far wall as we both frantically tap at our phones.

"Bing!" [on it] I read and show Mum.

The next thing we hear above the shouting and thumping is clearly Ian, the boss of the mill. And clearly, Ian is fucking unhappy.

"Simon, you open this fucking door right now you daft cunt or you can kiss your fucking job goodbye. Open it!"

"Fuck off. She closed the fucking window the fucking cunt. She sucked everyone else. I paid my fucking hundred bucks. I want my cock sucked too!"

"Open this fucking door!"

"Fuck off!"

"Listen here you dumb fuck. You've drunk free beer all night, had a fucking free feed, you pitched in for the stripper, that's fucking all. Paul paid for the beer. He paid for the fucking barby and by fucking god, the man slipped the stripper an extra thousand of his own fucking money to... To do that. And now you've fucking frightened her you dumb cunt! I ought to fucking..."

At least this Simon wanker has stopped pounding on the wall. Mum looks frightened and I'm just fucking angry now.

"Do you know what you've fucking done? Paul paid her for an hour in there. She's been in there nearly the whole game now, fuckwit. Just because he'd slipped her some weed and a few drinks and she was fucking having fun. You've fucked it for all of us. Fuck. Maybe you should just stay in there. These cunts are going to fucking kill you."

There's a long silence. All we can hear is heavy breathing then someone pissing.

"Coming out. Watch out for the door." He grumbles and we hear the door open and jump in shock as the door to our little room opens as well.

"You alright, ladies?" Paul asks from the doorway. "I'm so sorry. The games gone to shit. The fucking ref is... the fellas are cranky but it's... I'll tell them the hole's closed."

"You'll do no such bloody thing." Mum tells him. "You can tell him that from now on they can knock and say their name and that if we hear young Simon's voice again, that I'll be holding scissors. He can go piss in the yard. That'll fix the filthy bugger. Now... Shoo... We were having fun and we're not fucking finished yet."

"Ha. Love you Mum."

"You better line up soon and prove it Pauly." She winks at him and he laughs and closes the door behind him.

There's a break of fifteen minutes or so in the traffic to our little hole in the wall. I guess they're all navigating an awkward moment. It's broken when a voice we recognise speaks a hell of a lot more demurely.

"Hey, I'm really sorry. Ah... Shit. I got all fired up over the fucking stupid game and then I acted like a fucking dick. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for scaring you and for being a rude cunt. Sorry, swearing... Look... Just you know... Just don't let this ruin everything for everyone else. Um... That's it... I just... I'm sorry."

"Thank you, Simon." Mum whispers loudly. "Never take your anger out on a woman again. It makes you look weak."

"I'm sorry."

"Then get your cock out and apologise properly, old mate." She laughs.

"Serious? I'm like not even... I am so embarrassed, they're all just... and he's... soft."

"Come on." She reaches through the hole and waggles her fingers for him.

"Fuck, love your nails." He says and Mum laughs as she hears his zip drop. It's a thing we do as a little added camouflage. We dress to go out with our flashy red nails and lipstick and then when we get in here, we quickly paint them black. That way our nails are the same looking no matter which of us reaches through the hole. Later, before we leave we'll change them back to red just for a little added insurance. We try hard not to moan and we whisper or disguise our voice but I guess they are just too happy to have their dicks sucked or we've just been lucky so far, but we've never been caught out.

I suppress a laugh when his little shrivelled cock comes through the hole. Mum frowns darkly at me and starts nuzzling at it. It grows fairly quickly into a very average and satisfactory if unspectacular dick. A sideways glance and bob of her head invite me to join in but I'm still... Not impressed at all with his behaviour anywhere near enough to offer him that.

I get a disapproving look from Mum and then she goes to town on his willy. He groans each time she hits his pubes with her nose and clearly there has been some kind of talk on etiquette as a result of his shenanigans because in short order he is knocking on the wall to announce his impending climax. One that I watch my Mum take in her mouth and only when he withdraws does she spit it on a towel.

"What did I teach you young lady?" She asks me in her annoyed Mum voice after the door closes. "His words are not a reflection of your worth. They are a reflection of a stupid misogynistic society that fed him hatred for powerful women. 'Slut' should be a brand you wear with pride. It means they can't control your sexuality. 'Whore' should mean you know your worth and demand it."

"Yessss Muuuummmm." I roll my eyes and chuff at her. "I still can't believe you sucked his cock after that disgracefull-"

"Reward growth and change and you will surround yourself with growth and change."

"Still, you spat."

She shrugs and pokes her tongue at me. "Pass me the billy. Men like that always leave a bad taste in my mouth."

"Ian." The mill manager's voice announces. "Thank you for a great night. I'm sorry about the young fella. I hope you're still having fun. The fella's have passed the hat around to say sorry and maybe see if you'll consider- ooh!"

I interrupt him by reaching through the wall and grabbing his crotch. He's a lovely bloke. Ian has been nothing but kind to me every time I drop in to see Paul. He's also a very fat man and I don't think this is going to work so well for him. My hand on his belt urges him closer but there's clearly no way his stomach is going to let his dick close enough for me to get my mouth on it.

So I unzip him and encourage him to hardness. I can feel most of his hard shaft still back in his pubic fat. If he lost weight, he's have an impressive cock but there is only about four inches of it available to play with. Luckily, the most important couple of inches are at the end of it, where I have my hand. Mum passes me the lube when I nod at it and after quickly squirting a few pumps in my hand, I reach back through and continue my 'happy ending' massage of the large man's dick.

"Oh fucking shit..." He bucks as I roll his knob in my palm. "Oh fucking... fuck, love... No one..."

And, I'm afraid the wall of the toilet copped that load. He kept thanking me over and over as he used toilet paper to clean up his mess. Mum seemed lost in her own little world when I looked across at her. She had the bong to her lips and was toying with a little g-spot vibe that Paul bought me. It's a real fire-cracker of a thing and makes it just a bit easier to get those big squirty ones happening.

It's always been beautiful watching her sexual expression. She carries scars from her childhood experience but has butterflied into this powerful full woman.

And then there are more cocks. And more cocks and more... I'm kneeling with my jaw aching and my tummy and tits looking like a badly iced cup cake. There are streaks of cum all over us and Mum is busy taking pictures as I bob on this cock with my mascara running and my hair a matted mess. When this last cock fills my mouth, I open it wide for the camera and jack him while I show Mum his mess in my mouth.

The noise changes outside. The television is silent and Paul says something to the fellas. Music starts and voices chat over it.

And then we're both sitting back against the wall with the little slide closed, giggling like naughty schoolgirls as we finish our last drinks, paint our nails red and listen to the cars drive off. There are still voices in the bar, but the party is winding down now that the game is over. We're arguing about our tallies. Mum still thinks that George doesn't count because he was only inside me for about two seconds. I think that Simon doesn't count because he was a jerk.

Either way, I have fourteen loads sprayed on me, pumped in me or swallowed Dad and George and one other I can't identify but needed to use to get myself off, were the only cocks I fucked. It's all about the power of the blowjob for me. Haha, with the occasional fuck thrown in. Mum has almost twenty. She sort of stopped counting after George got his third wind and actually lasted more than a few minutes inside her. We dab at ourselves with a warm wet washer from the sink and try to reassemble our pretty dresses, hair and make up but it's hopeless.

Despite the fact we had deliberately worn very little make up, we still look like a pair of stoned, half-drunk floozies who've unashamedly made sluts of themselves. And maybe that's a good thing. They're supposed to believe we've been out for a messy girl's night with some ladies up the road. I'm not sure the crusty jizz sticking to Mum's hairy legs is really hidden by the stockings and I'm sure I've missed a wad or two while cleaning up.

We walk silently down to the truck stop. Not so much for stealth but I'm recapping the night and looking forward to getting Pauly alone when the others leave. And Mum? I don't know what she's thinking but she has a delicious smirk on her face. The sort of self-satisfied smirk all women should wear.

In the car are our handbags and we douse ourselves with perfumes to cover the smell of cunt and cum. Mum uses the mirror on the visor to fix her lippy and I use my phone. I probably shouldn't drive but it's only a few hundred metres to home and the highway is deserted. When we pull in there are only a few cars left and the noise in the bar is that of games of pool and quiet deconstruction of the game.

Not a word is spoken of the glory hole girl as Ian kisses my cheek and shakes Mum's hand. George is waiting for his turn at pool and nursing a rum while his lift, Larry, takes his shot. He nods and smiles a sincerely polite, "Gidday Missus." The fellas are sort of throwing each other sideways secret glances. It's hilarious; like they are trying to hide what they've been up to from us.

Ian and Paul are talking work. Dad is nursing a beer and listening to one of the men I don't know talk about the stupid 'six again' rule and discuss his theories on sports betting ruining the game. It's all a little conspiratorial for my understanding.

Mum and I get beers from the fridge and answer the polite questions of how our evening was with polite queries of our own. And finally, finally, they all leave. Ian kisses my cheek like I wasn't just tugging his chubby dick. George nods shyly and says, "Night Missus" like he hadn't put that monster of his in both Mum and I earlier. Larry shakes my hand and tells me what a great husband I have, like I need reminding.

And finally! Paul and I goodnight Mum and Dad and watch them walk to their caravan. As soon as their door closes and the interior lights go on, Paul throws me back on that same pool table to tear off my soaked knickers and suck my clit through two orgasms before pounding me into the green felt.

We didn't even get around to watching the footage from the laptop.

We made a strange stain on the felt that I can't seem to get out. That happens when your husband tries to fuck you hard enough to reclaim you after you've taken fourteen loads at a glory hole.

Queensland lost. The score was something - twelve.

But I don't care, full time score for me was seventeen loads to me. Paul scored those last three. There was a penalty my way for Paul attempting to play the back field. I just wasn't in the mood. Maybe we can do that through the week.