Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if... I give you a blow job?" Sylvia asked, closing the door behind her and resting her back against it.

"Are you fucking crazy?" Alex bellowed, his deep baritone ringing out throughout the bathroom. "You're my mom, what's wrong with you?"

Sylvia stepped closer to him, closing the small space between them. "If you stay with me, I'll give you a blow job. Don't you want one?" She asked, kneeling before him. Her hands were soft, with long fingers and long nails painted a nude pink color Alex always thought flattered her. However seeing those same hands run their way up his legs to his thighs gave him a different and uncomfortable sensation

"What the hell are you doing? Mom, no!" He grabbed her by her wrists, trying to push her out. "This is fucking disgusting, you're my mom. Stop it!"

She slinked her thin wrists out of his strong grip and grasped his soft penis, wrapping her long fingers around his thick member and pumping up and down.

"S-Stop!" Alex stammered, the color rushing to his cheeks as he couldn't deny it was a pleasing sensation. "Get off of me mom." He grabbed the wrist that was pumping his cock.

Sylvia smiled as he started to swell in her hands, the blood filling his member. He slowly started to rise into a full erection that twitched and swayed, curving up towards her. He was thick, with a girth that fit comfortably in her fists and a length that made it possible for her to hold him with both hands. She squeezed him tight in her grasp, and before he knew it, Sylvia had started to lick the head of his cock, swirling her hot, pink tongue around in small circles, tonguing the hole as she did. She planted hot, wet kisses all over his cock, starting at the head and working her way down to his balls.

Alex fought back a moan and the grip on her wrist slowly loosened as he felt her small, hot mouth envelope the entirely of his thick, hot manhood down her throat. "Fuck. Stop!"

"See?" She smiled once she had came up for air. "It's not so bad."

Alex turned redder with shame, watching his rock hard cock disappear into his mother's pretty face.

Sylvia ran her tongue up and down his shaft slowly, painting his large cock with her saliva. Sliding back up to the mushroom shaped head she wrapped her full lips around it and sucked, swirling her tongue around as she did. She dragged her hot tongue back down his member, flattening it and giving his balls a hot, wet slurp, sucking on one, then both. She suckled his tight, firm balls, wrapping her lips around the tender skin while she stroked his wet dick with her hand.

Alex leaned back, gripping the toilet seat tight with one hand while he threw the other arm over his face to hide his shame. He could deny how good his mother's warm experienced mouth was. Her blow jobs were so much better than any of the girls he had gotten them from at school. He stifled a moan as his dick felt like it was being vacuumed into the velvet tunnel of her throat.

She bobbed her head up and down, finding an expert rhythm, and allowing his cock to burrow freely down the depth of her throat. She shook her head at the base of his cock, her nose tickling his public hair, as her other hand slid up to cup his balls within them. She massaged his balls gently with her fingers, giving them gentle squeezes in rhythm to her head bobbing and her tongue slurping his cock.

She came up for air, saliva dripping from her mouth and spilling down the sides of her full lips. A stream of saliva connecting from her mouth the the head of his cock stretched across the space between them and she smiled, looking up at him. She bent her head back down and suckled on the head, pumping and twisting her fist around his dick, matching the rhythm with her mouth. She soon replaced her hand with her throat again and gulped him back down.

He felt his impressive length sinking down her small mouth, into the depths of her hot throat and gasped, feeling the swirling sensations building in the pit of his pelvis. He had an instinct to rock his hips but he just couldn't. He couldn't grab her by the hair and pump himself in and out of her pretty little mouth the way he did the girls in his class behind the bleachers

Sylvia starting moaning on his cock, thrusting her face down on him harder and faster, the motions picking up tempo as she felt his balls tightening. She slid his cock out of her throat, gathered the mouthful of saliva on her tongue and spat it back out on him, stroking his dick up and down with the saliva. He was drenched in her spit, with wisps of it dripping off his dick and onto his thighs. She relentlessly dived back in, slurping up all of him and her saliva, working her throat, jaw and tongue on him.

She forced waves of intense pleasure crashing over him and every time he tried to recover and rationalize what was going on, she would dip her head low, swallow him whole and the pleasure would be so intense he couldn't even think straight. He chewed on his bottom lip, his body stiffening as he gripped the toilet seat handle for dear life. He gasped, feeling himself being pumped in and out of her cheek, the sensations of his tender skin running across the ridges of her smooth teeth caused the stirring in his pelvis to grow stronger.

This was wrong. He knew this was wrong. As much as he wanted to tell her to stop, it felt so fucking amazing that he was speechless. He couldn't even comprehend how good it felt as the room started spinning. He felt himself getting lost in a sea of pleasure, the waves rocking him back and forth as she worked her magic on his cock. His breath started to hitch into his throat and he gasped again.

She downed him quickly, stroking him with her throat faster.

His fingernails dug into the cool porcelain of the seat and he clenched his jaw. A crescendo of gasps came from the young man as he sat up quickly. "Ah, ah, ah!"

He erupted into her mouth, his hot, salty lava pouring down her throat and filling up her cheeks in thick, long spurts that his dick throbbed in time to. The waves of pleasure sent him crashing into an orgasmic cliff, drowning him in an ocean of adrenaline as his heart thundered into his chest and he squeezed his eyes shut tight, the intense orgasm ripping through his body.

He melted into the toilet seat, limp and exhausted from the ordeal and Sylvia sat up, sucking his softening member as she released it from her mouth and wiping the corners of her mouth. He opened his eyes and was met with hers, his face a deep red from both shame and post-orgasm afterglow. They sat there in an awkward silence and to him it felt like hours were passing before he finally said, "It was never about the house was it?"

"No." Sylvia responded simply, as she stood up and turned towards the sink to wash her hands.

"Then what was it about?" He asked shyly, looking down at himself, covered in remnants of his cum and her saliva.

Sylvia turned the water on, rubbing her hands together with the soap in the bathroom. She didn't answer.

"Fine...I'll stay." Alex said after a while, the awkward silence killing him.

"Good." Sylvia smiled flatly, hiding her own shame. She walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

12