Stay at Home Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yes, Matt. Finger my asshole," Carol begged.

As I pushed two fingers into my sister's ass, I felt someone press their digits into my rectum. Even though I was on the brink of sexual overload, I realized whoever was playing with my anus was lubing me.

Unable to stand the suspense, I lifted my head, looked over my shoulder, and saw Kim kneeling on the floor and playing with my cock. Bill knelt on the couch, smiling as he fingered my ass with one hand while stroking his dick with his other hand.

Grinning, Kim said, "My brother's going to fuck your ass, sweetie. Are you okay with it?"

I smiled at Kim, shrugged my shoulders, and returned my mouth to Carol's pussy. A moment later, I felt Bill's blunt cock pressing against my anus. I took a deep breath as he slid his cock into my ass while gripping my hips.

The difference between having Kim fuck me with the strap-on and Bill's cock in my ass was unbelievable. While the strap-on wasn't unpleasant, having a real cock in me was amazing.

Carol disengaged from me, got up, and moved near Kim. The girls watched in awe as Bill took my anal virginity. It was no longer the four of us fooling around. My sister and Kim were observers, watching Bill and me.

I wondered how Kim would react to her brother fucking me, but my fears of rejection we dashed when I heard her say, "Holy shit, that is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"You're not kidding, Kim. Fuck my brother's ass, baby. Give it to him like you do me," Carol said.

Bill started moving, sliding his hard cock in and out of my ass. Each time he shoved into me, I felt his hips slap my ass, and his balls bang against mine. Once I was used to the intrusion, I began to engage.

"Oh, yeah, fuck my ass," I said as I slammed back against my brother-in-law's thrusts.

In the background, I could hear the constant dinging of chime, indicating the tips rolling in. I'd almost forgotten we were broadcasting my anal deflowering.

"I'm going to come," Bill announced as he continued his steady thrusting.

"Come in Matt's ass, Bill. Fill my brother with your cum," Carol said. "You know it's your turn next, don't you?"

Gripping my hips, Bill shoved into me as he let out a groan. I could fee his cock throb as he came in my ass. Once he finished, Bill slowly extracted his cock from my stretched ass. Unable to move, I remained on my knees while catching my breath.

Kim gave me a kiss. "Oh my god, I can't believe how hot I got watching you, baby. Did you like getting your ass fucked?"

Chuckling, I said, "I didn't dislike it, Kim. It was different, that's for sure."

When I stood up, Carol started stroking my cock with lube. "It's your turn to fuck my hubby, Matt. Bill has been waiting for this."

Kim used a wipe to clean her brother's cock. She squeezed a dollop of lube onto her fingers and applied it to Bill's anus. I watched Kim use her fingers to open his ass while Carol continued stroking my cock.

Bill went to the couch, stretched out on his back, and grabbed his legs behind his knees. As he pulled back, lifting his ass, Kim slipped a pillow under him. Carol guided me to the couch and between her husband's legs. Gripping my dick, she pressed the head against Bill's anus. She held me for a moment as my cock pushed through his tight sphincter.

Gazing down at our connection, I watched my cock go into his rectum. I looked up, seeing the smile on his face. As I started moving, I saw his flaccid cock flop around.

"You have one tight asshole," I said.

"You have a big cock, Matt. It's way different from the dildo Carol fucks my ass with when we play," Bill said.

Grinning, I increased the speed of my thrusts. Bill tried to move his hips as I pumped my dick in his ass. We stared into each other's eyes as I experienced fucking a man for the first time, and Bill discovered what it felt like to have a real dick up his ass.

As they did when Bill fucked me, the girls stood back, watching and encouraging us. The repeatedly said how exciting it was to see us. The same as when Bill fucked me, I heard the chiming, inducting the tips coming in on the website.

My climax was almost as intense as any I'd experienced. Once I was spent, I sat back, removing my cock from Bill's gaping ass. We rested for a moment, then went to shower. Bill and I got into the stall together, taking turns cleaning each other's cocks and asses.

While soaping my soft cock, Bill said, "Well, how do you feel about fucking another man?"

"To tell the truth, I'm not sure. It was fun fucking you and getting fucked, but I think I prefer women. The girls seemed to get off on it," I said.

Nodding, Bill said, "I prefer women too but wondered what it would be like with a man, now I know. For me, it was excellent, and I would do it again. I also really enjoy sucking your cock."

"Yeah, I'm good with blowjobs too. Since I arrived, I've experienced many things I'd thought about," I said.

When we came out of the bathroom, Bill and I saw the girls on the king-size bed. We walked over and got in with them.

"We shut everything down. I can't believe it, we received over ten thousand credits," Kim said.

"I guess we put on one hell of a show," Carol said, causing all of us to laugh.

"It was hot for me." Kim gave me a kiss. "I love the fact our men don't have a double standard. You know, think it's hot to watch two women but sick for two men to have sex."

"I think we're lucky to have these two guys. The stay at home order is proving to be a blessing, as far as I'm concerned," Carol said.

"Me too," Kim said as she rolled toward me, resting her head on my shoulder.

I hugged Kim and wiggled as she put her leg over my legs. "I couldn't agree more about staying at home. Although I know it will, I wish the order never ends."

Carol turned off the bedside lamp, sending the bedroom into darkness. Kim and I snuggled as we got comfortable. I heard Bill and my sister kissing and telling each other, "I love you."

Sunlight streamed into the bedroom from the windows. I stretched my arms above my head as I realized Kim was resting her head on my stomach with my cock in her mouth. Reaching down, I ran my fingers through her hair. She nodded but didn't stop blowing me. Glancing at the other side of the bed, I realized we were alone.

I pulled Kim up so we could hug and kiss. She climbed onto my body, wiggling until my cock slipped into her pussy.

"Goodmorning, sweetie," Kim said as she rode me.

I ran my hands up her sides, cupping her swaying breasts. "Goodmorning."

"Did you have fun last night? I thought it was a blast," Kim said.

"It was wild, that's for sure. As much fun as I had last night, I like this the best," I said.

"I know, right? Making love with you is the best, Matt."

I kissed Kim. "Honey, as much as I'd love to finish this, I have to piss," I said.

Kim moved off my cock, slid down, and sucked me for a moment. "Okay, but you owe me a good fucking, baby."

I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed. When I stood, I turned around, bent over, and kissed Kim. "No problem."

Kim and I dressed before heading downstairs. Bill and Carol were in the kitchen, drinking coffee. Kim got two cups for us, then we joined them at the counter.

The four of us talked about the previous night, all of us agreeing we had fun. We also felt that while it was fun, it wasn't something we wanted to do often.

After breakfast, we went outside to sit in the sun. Kim and Carol stripped, telling Bill and me they wanted to work on their tans. I removed my clothes and jumped into the water, swimming back and forth. As I swam, Bill joined me.

On Friday evening, a week later, we were in the bonus room playing pool. While I waited for my sister to take her shot, I stood behind Kim with my arms around her. Over the past week, we had lived as a couple. I hadn't fooled around with Carol, and Kim hadn't fooled around with Bill.

I studied while the others worked. Kim was keeping up with the websites she managed and creating new sites for her clients. Bill maintained the networks, while Carol spent her time with her investments. The local news reported things were beginning to return to normal, and the stay at home order would soon be lifted.

We finished our game and walked over to the bar. I sat on one of the stools while Kim and Carol sat on either side of me. Bill took his place behind the bar and asked if we wanted a drink.

"Should I break out the tequila?" Bill asked.

Shaking her head, Carol said, "No, I'd rather have a cold beer." She put her hand on my leg, moving it to my crotch. "I don't need it, not tonight."

Bill nodded as he grinned. He placed four beers on the bar and removed the caps. We all tapped the necks of our bottles together in a toast.

"Well, from what the news is reporting, the stay at home order is ending. It's been a great six weeks. I really don't want to see it end," I said.

Carol got off her stool and moved to the couch. Bill, Kim, and I followed her, taking seats next to each other. Leaning toward me, my sister pressed her mouth against mine. I felt her tongue against my lips and let it in. As we kissed, my sister put a hand on my crotch. She tugged down the zipper of my shorts, then undid the button.

Without breaking our kiss, Carol pushed my shorts over my hips. I helped her, kicking them away when they were around my ankles. She started stroking my cock, and I put a hand on her leg. When I moved up under her skirt, I found she wasn't wearing panties.

As I slipped a finger into my sister's pussy, I glanced at Bill and Kim. They were kissing and removing each other's clothes. Carol lifted her hand from my cock and pulled her tank-top off. We stopped kissing long enough to finish undressing.

In a move I felt was planned, Carol and Bill knelt next to each other on the floor. My sister took my cock into her mouth while Bill put his head between his sister's legs. Kim and I looked at each other as our siblings orally serviced us.

While Carol blew me and Bill ate her pussy, Kim and I began kissing. I played with her breasts, rolling her nippled between my fingers. She moaned into my mouth as she squirmed on the leather couch.

Bill and Carol removed their mouths from Kim's and my crotches. Bill pulled Kim to her feet, sitting next to me. Carol straddled my legs, lowering her pussy onto my cock. Bill guided his sister onto his cock, causing her to let out a groan.

Over the next hour, we changed positions and partners several times. Bill and I spit-roasted his wife and then his sister. It was fun watching Carol suck my cock while her husband fucked her doggy style. When we switched, Kim sucked Bill while I fucked her.

Kim took her brother's cock into her mouth while my sister sucked me. They kept it up until Bill, and I came, shooting our cum into their mouths. The girls showed us the semen in their mouths, then kissed, swapping our spend. After they swallowed, Kim kissed me, and Carol kissed Bill.

We sat on the couch, drinking cold beer. Carol leaned against Bill while Kim sat on my lap. I couldn't help thinking about how much I was going to miss the sex with the four of us once the stay at home order expired, and I headed back to Boston.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm really going to miss this," I said.

Kim kissed me, pulled her head back, and looked into my eyes. "How would you feel about having a roommate when you go back to school?"

"I'd love it, Kim. What about your work?" I said.

"I can work from anywhere as long as there's internet access. I seldom have to meet face to face with my clients," Kim replied. "We could rent an apartment close to the campus."

I kissed Kim. "Are you serious? Do you want to live with me?"

"Matt, I don't know if you realize it, but I've fallen in love with you. I know we haven't known each other that long, but I've never met anyone like you. We share a lot of the same ideas when it comes to sex. There are many other things I love about you too. I can't think of anything that would make me happier than living with you," Kim said.

Taking Kim's face between my hands, I looked into her eyes, then kissed her. "I love you too. I agree with you regarding sex. While I know it isn't the only thing in a successful relationship, it's an integral part of it. I feel if two people aren't compatible sexually, there isn't much of a chance it will survive."

Feeling a hand on my shoulder, I turned my head, noticing it was my sister. Kim shifted on my lap so both of us could look at Carol and Bill.

"Bill and I have something we want to bounce off you two. What do you think about staying here with us? As Kim said, she can work from anywhere. There are colleges here that are every bit as good as Boston College. Matt, you said you only have one term left for your degree. You could get it here," Carol said.

"Matt, you said you're working on your MBA. You could work with Carol and learn about investing and real estate speculation," Bill said.

"Bill and I have been talking about building a cabana for the pool. We could make it large enough to have three offices and a room for exercise equipment. It will free up the other bedroom for a guest room," Carol said.

I wasn't sure how Kim felt, but my mind was spinning with the idea. Carol was right, I could finish my degree at one of the universities in Raleigh. I selected Boston to get out on my own. Now I wanted to be with Kim, as well as my sister and brother-in-law.

Kim squirmed on my lap. She looked into my eyes, raised her eyebrows, then kissed me.

"I think it's a marvelous idea. With the four of us working, we would make enough money to do things we may not be able to do on our own." Kim giggled. "If you ask me, our siblings want us to live here so they can have sex with us."

"Bill, I think your sister has discovered our alternative motive," Carol said, then she chuckled. "If we said we didn't want to continue fooling around with you two, we'd be lying. These past few weeks have been nothing less than amazing. That's not the only reason we want you to live here with us. We really care about you guys and want you with us."

It was a bit strange sitting on the couch with all of us naked while making an important decision about our future. On the other hand, it was amazingly comfortable. My sister and brother-in-law were making an offer I would have never imagined. The more I thought about it, the more appealing it became. While the idea of having sex with my sister, and Bill was exciting, there were other reasons the offer was enticing.

One of the things making me seriously consider living with Bill and Carol was the thought of watching Kim have sex with her brother. Seeing Bill fucking my girlfriend turned me on. I felt Kim enjoyed it too. I knew I loved fucking my sister.

Kim stood up and reached for my hand. She pulled me to my feet, looked at Bill and Carol, and said, "We need to talk for a few minutes. We'll be back."

I followed Kim to the bathroom, where she sat on the toilet, wiped, and started the shower. Pulling me into the tub, we hugged while the warm water sprayed us.

"How do you feel about living here with your sister and my brother?" Kim said.

I was about to ask her the same question but decided not to. "Honestly?" Kim smiled as she nodded. "I think it sounds great. I have a confession to make. Watching you have sex with Bill turns me on. Seeing you and my sister turns me on too. That being said, the idea of living with you is beyond my wildest dream. It wouldn't matter if we never messed around with them again, as long as I can be with you."

Kim continued hugging me. She pulled our mouths together in a heated kiss. "Matt, I want to live with you. It doesn't matter where we are if we're together. I agree having sex with our siblings is exciting. I love watching you and Carol as much as it seems you like seeing me with Bill. Sweetie, I think we should try it and see how things go. If it doesn't work out, we can move."

We continued discussing our future while washing each other. Kim and I listed all the reasons we should accept Bill and Carol's offer. When we asked each other about the downside, we realized there wasn't one.

"So, I guess we tell them we want to stay here," I said while Kim and I dried ourselves.

"Yup. Matt, I only have one condition. If we're going to do this, I want to make sure that no matter what we all do together, you and I always sleep together. I don't care if we suck and fuck one another, but I don't want to swap. I have no problem with all four of us sharing a bed if we all mess around as long as when we fall asleep, I'm in your arms," Kim said.

Kim and I rejoined Bill and Carol in the great room. Sitting across from them, we told our siblings we wanted to stay. Bill and Carol smiled, saying they were happy with our decision. When Kim told them about her desire to sleep with me no matter what, my sister and Bill said they understood.

The four of us sat talking about our future for a couple of hours. We decided to call it a night and headed for our bedrooms. Kim and I came together and began kissing. As our passion rose, I realized we were at a new level, and our lovemaking was different than before.

Once we were sated, we cuddled together, sharing kisses and terms of endearment. I rolled onto my back, pulling Kim against my chest. As I stroked her back, I thought about what lay ahead. While I couldn't predict the future, I knew I was going to be happy staying at home.

12