Stay at Home Mom

Story Info
Stephanie's best friend shows her how to stave off boredom.
5.5k words
3.75
22k
31
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,790 Followers

I don't know why I bother saying it since it seems to have no effect when I do, but this story contains cheating that may not be punished to some readers' satisfaction. If that bothers you PLEASE DO NOT READ this story and then comment that it has cheating. You've been warned.

*************

Jared Morse and I, Stephanie Morse nee Collins, had been married for nine years when our youngest child Gail started first grade. I was 30 years old at the time and anxious to go back to work, but Jared had gotten a recent promotion so that money was not a really big deal, and for reasons that I couldn't understand for a "modern man" he wanted me to be a housewife.

"I know your position, Jared, but I'm afraid that I'll go crazy with boredom if I stay at home without kids to constantly look after."

"But what about summers and when the kids are off of school while you would have to work. That would be a real issue. We don't have nearby family to lean on and good child care is getting more and more difficult to get, and expensive enough that when kids are off school and considering taxes and our tax bracket after my promotion your extra income wouldn't be that much. I know that you can find other activities; you've always talked about working out more since you love it, and you haven't take advantage of our country club membership which came with my promotion. Please, honey; I'll do whatever I can to ensure that you're not bored," Jared pleaded.

Jared looked so forlorn and sincere that I weakened and said "OK, I'll give it a try; but only for six months. If after that time I get bored I'm going back to work."

"Thank you so much, darling," he cooed. "That entitles you to a massage and some munching at the Y," he continued humorously moving his eyebrows up and down as he grinned

Since Jared rarely gives me a massage or cunnilingus it was clear that this was a big deal to him. I grinned in return and that night he went all out in giving me a whole body massage, oral until I climaxed, and followed by a nice fuck.

*********

In the ensuing months I tried my best to evade boredom including by working out regularly -- virtually daily -- taking classes at the local community college, swimming and playing bridge at the country club, getting involved at my kids' school, and enhancing my culinary skills. It was four months since my talk with Jared and despite my efforts I was still sometimes bored but since summer was coming up and the kids were out of school I agreed to try two more months after the kids went back to school before I decided whether or not to go back to work.

One good thing about my time off work, however, and my increasing dedication to working out, was that I was in the best shape of my life. I weighed one pound less than when I was a cheerleader in college despite the fact that I had more muscle than I did then. Jared regularly gave me compliments, and the late teens and early twenties males the days that I went to community college classes weren't subtle about ogling me.

The summer was great fun with the kids around and despite their presence I kept up my intense exercise regime by switching off taking each other's kids with the mother of my youngest child's best friend from school. The mother -- Evangeline Williams -- and her husband Rob and two kids lived only about a mile from our house but I had never met her before. She is a really hot mama. She looks like a fashion model who grew a set of big natural tits. Despite the fact that her house and car are not particularly rich looking she always has expensive outfits of every type (including at least three pairs of Louboutin shoes), lunches out whenever she feels like it, and regular spa days.

Once the summer was over and the kids were back in school since Evangeline and I had become fairly good friends we often worked out together. Some people at the health club that we belonged to, and who saw us in bikinis at the club pool, thought that we were sisters. This was despite the fact that she is a brunette with beautifully intense virtually unique neon green eyes and I'm a blond with equally intense cobalt blue eyes. I will admit that our facial features are similar although I think that she's better looking. We are both five feet ten inches (178 cm) tall with firm bubble butts and sculptured legs and except for hair color are almost impossible to distinguish when viewed from the rear. She usually weighs 145 pounds (66 kg), me 141 (64 kg); most of our weight difference is due to her DD tear drop boobs vs. my B+ round ones (which I needed specialty bras for).

Evangeline is probably one of the most "out-there" women I have ever met in my life. She is bold, eccentric, and the most confident female in my experience. Perhaps one example of how "out-there" she is occurred when as we exercised at our health club one day she started discussing her "Kegelmaster" workouts and I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Come to my house for a quick lunch after we finish our workout," she smiled as we exercised next to each other on Stairmasters, "and I'll show you."

At Evangeline's insistence we didn't bother showering after we finished -- we just toweled off -- and drove separately to her house. When we got in she went to her bedroom and came back to her living room with a very unusual looking device. Evangeline immediately started to explain it to me.

"This is a Kegelmaster. Its purpose is to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. That has three advantageous results. It will prevent incontinence when you get older, it will make pregnancy easier if you get preggers, and most importantly to me it will increase sexual satisfaction both for you and your partner."

"Hard to believe," I grinned.

"Let me explain it," she grinned back. "The tip is designed for both ease of insertion and to cradle your pelvic floor muscles. The flat part is where your muscles squeeze against the tension of the selected springs inside it, and the knob at the end opposite the tip allows you to easily open up to the desired degree the flat part and to adjust spring pressure."

"Does it work?" I asked, now fully intrigued.

"I'm not sure if for everyone it gets significantly better results than if you did Kegel exercises precisely as they should be done but it certainly makes it easier to do Kegel exercises and at least for me I think that I have achieved a higher level of pubococcygeus muscle strength than I would have just doing regular Kegel exercises. I've noticed a significant difference in sexual pleasure, especially with certain types of cocks, since I've started using it after delivery of my last child six years ago."

Her comment about "certain types of cocks" really opened up my eyes, but I didn't say anything; I just gulped.

I don't know if Evangeline interpreted my frog-eyed look as skepticism but in any event she continued with "Let me show you."

With that Evangeline removed her exercise shorts and underpants, sat down on a towel placed over one of her living room chairs, spread her legs, and slowly inserted the Kegelmaster into her vagina and then adjusted the knob. Of course her exposing her bare twat was enough to startle me, but I became even more surprised when she stated grunting and obviously trying to do something with her internal vaginal muscles, every few seconds. As she did this she explained -- sometimes in raspy breaths as sweat started to form on her brow -- "I do two sets of thirty contractions each and every day, almost without fail."

After what was probably thirty grunts she stopped for a while, talked more about how great it made her feel, and then had another thirty grunts and apparent contractions of her pc muscles. Then she re-adjusted the knob and removed the device from her vagina.

"Wow," she grinned as she wiped her brow with the towel she had been sitting on, "that was an especially good workout -- having you watch inspired me."

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head.

"You want to try it?" she asked. Seeing my reticence she grinned "After I've cleaned it off, of course."

I was apprehensive but she eventually cajoled me into it. Evangeline washed the device thoroughly with hot water at her kitchen sink, then dried it. Then she applied a small amount of lubricant to it as she said "For your first few times you might want to use some lube." Then she walked me back to her living room, actually pulled down my shorts and panties in one swipe, and sat me down on the towel she had been sitting on.

I followed her instructions carefully as I inserted the device into my vagina and adjusted the knob. As she evaluated my knob adjustment she smiled "Looks like your pussy is almost as tight as mine."

I admit that I struggled with the device. I was somewhat consoled by Evangeline's encouragement "Initially it's hard to isolate your pc muscles," she said as she gave me tips on how to do it. The first twenty or so contractions I tried weren't very effective. After I rested a few minutes and with more instruction from Evangeline I started to get the hang of it but there is no way that I could do thirty contractions. Twenty was enough. After I adjusted the knob and removed the device Evangeline said "That was a good job for your first try. You should get one for yourself but until you do you can come over and use mine."

Over the next week I went over to Evangeline's house three more times and watched her as she used the Kegelmaster, and then she watched me. After my first four attempts I was doing pretty well and I admit that after some initial soreness I felt great. I knew I would get my own and continue when after my fourth session when I fucked Jared I squeezed and released my pc muscles just like I was using the Kegelmaster and it felt great for me -- while for Jared it gave him the most intense orgasm in our mutual experience.

After Jared and I recovered from our intense climaxes he groaned "Holy Shit Stephanie; you sucked the cum right out of me. I don't know what you did, but please keep it up."

The next day I ordered my own Kegelmaster.

**************

Over the next few months the following things happened:

-I became a dedicated user of my Kegelmaster (I did three sets of thirty (three seconds each) compressions six or seven days a week) and it had positive effects on both my health and psyche. Jared regularly commented on how I drove him to new sexual heights with my muscular and active vagina.

-In association with his promotion Jared started travelling more. This was hard on me because my intense exercise routine and my mastery of my Kegelmaster had greatly increased my libido and I wanted much more sex than I was getting.

-While my friendship with Evangeline increased there were some times when she was impossible to get ahold of her during the day and about once every three weeks I watched both of her kids while she was mysteriously absent.

-Due to Jared's begging and travel I extended my trial period for not working outside the home several months but I was getting more bored and was planning to go back to work in the near future.

-Evangeline's daughter and my daughter were on the same soccer team as well as best friends and her son and my son were on the same soccer team and friendly, although not as good of friends as our daughters were.

One Thursday when I took our sons to their soccer practice and Evangeline took our daughters to their soccer practice, since both our husbands were out of town we took the kids to Olive Garden for an early dinner. As the kids were busy talking among themselves I was pensive. "OK bitch, spill; what's bugging you?" Evangeline chuckled.

"I'm bored so I've decided I'm going back to work," I sighed.

"You can't do that, Stephanie; how will I be able to workout with you, and how can we do things like this where we get together with our kids on weekdays?"

"It's OK for you, Evangeline, because you obviously have something else going on so that you're not bored, but even with a community college class, working out, and going to the country club I'm still bored."

Evangeline got a look on her face that morphed from perplexed to pensive to enlightened. "Can you keep a secret?" she queried.

"I had a Secret security clearance the last time that I worked outside of the home," I proudly replied.

"After our workout tomorrow come over to my house and if you're willing to sign a confidentiality agreement I'll enlighten you on how you can overcome your boredom," she grinned.

I nodded my head in agreement at which point our entrees were served and everyone enthusiastically dug into their food.

**********

I thought that Evangeline was kidding about the confidentiality agreement but she wasn't. I read it over and signed it swearing that I'd never disclose to anyone else, unless required by a court of law with jurisdiction, what she was about to tell me. She made a copy, gave it to me, and kept the original. By then I was really intrigued.

"You're probably wondering how I can afford the clothes and jewelry that I have and my new car," Evangeline grinned. "It's because I have a part-time avocation -- I really wouldn't call it a job even though I get paid -- one that my husband Rob doesn't know about."

"Doesn't Rob question you about your clothes -- or especially the new car?"

"Hell no; he's a clueless guy. He just thinks that I'm good at handling the money he brings home. He wouldn't know a Louboutin shoe from one bought at DSW, and he honestly believes that my Mercedes that was a year old with only 10,000 miles on it when I got it I purchased for a song at an auction of a convicted drug dealer's possessions," Evangeline laughed.

"Well how do you make this money and how can you make that much because you only disappear what seems like 10 or 12 hours a week?" I inquired, truly confused.

"Well I get between $100 and $750 an hour depending upon what I do. I get $100/hr. when I act as a hostess for clients, I get $750/hr. when I have sex with them," she grinned.

At first I thought that she was kidding; from the expression on her face I soon realized that she wasn't. While I was still in shock she started explaining things to me, prefaced by "Now you know why I needed a signed confidentiality agreement."

I gulped hard as she continued. "There is the largest executive training company in the world about a mile from the International Airport, and only a few miles from my house. They bring in executives from all over the world for training seminars. Most are men, most have a high opinion of themselves, and most are well-off financially. They have many events during the day that require hostesses and they love to have hostesses that are good eye candy -- it improves morale and gives everyone a good feeling about the programs. Sometimes the participants want some heavy-duty female companionship and if the guy is polite, discreet, and good-looking sometimes I let them fuck me -- for $750/hour."

I gulped hard. "Does the training company know about it?"

"They are the ones that pay me for hosting, and for that I get a W-2 tax form. I'm sure that the management knows that sometimes I fuck their participants but they don't care because it keeps them happy and they leave the seminar with a good feeling -- because when I fuck a guy it's usually the highlight of his life. I don't do Kegel exercises for nothing," she grinned. "In fact last year the company gave me a $3000 'bonus' at the end of the year for 'service above and beyond,'" she laughed.

I gulped hard; I wouldn't have believed it if it were any other friend of mine but with Evangeline it was not only possible but probable.

Once my eyes were no longer glazed over Evangeline continued. "So my good friend Stephanie, would you like to join me in my merriment? I could easily get someone as hot as you a hostess job and you could see how things progressed from there."

I had lots of questions -- and she had answers. Some of the main ones were:

-Can you do this during the day before the kids are home from school and Rob is home from work? YES, the beauty of it is that the hostess duties are around lunchtime and any extracurricular activities can easily follow that. Sometimes I can get away on weekends or during the night if Rob is out of town -- I have great sitters -- so it always works out.

-Do I have to fuck if I hostess? NO, but you'll want to. The reasons are that I know that with your workouts and Kegel exercises your libido is sky high and you're not getting enough sex at home, you can be very picky -- you're not really a call girl who relies on this for her livelihood -- and some of the guys are hot.

-Is that why you ask me to take care of your kids about once a month or three weeks? YES, that's if I have a really special situation and a sitter isn't available. I can do the same for you if we sometimes work different shifts.

-Has Rob ever suspected anything? HELL NO; I give him the best sex any man could ask for, am as discreet as a CIA agent, never give him sloppy seconds, and otherwise keep him as happy as a pig in shit.

-Are you ever bored? HELL NO; and you never will be either; it will give you a rush like you've never had before.

I told Evangeline that I'd think about it. She left me with one last comment. "If you have a real talent for something -- like I know that you have for fucking -- and no one knows about it isn't that a waste? What if LeBron James or Caitlin Clark only played basketball in gyms by themselves? Would they be satisfied?"

**********

I could think of little else but what Evangeline proposed for the next week. When we were together she never pushed it but whenever we hugged goodbye she would whisper something like "I know that Jared is out of town again and you could get a better workout than with a dildo," or "You'd sure look good in a pair of Louboutin shoes the next time you go out dancing."

After about a week of soul searching, and when Jared announced that he had to be out of town for the next entire week, I called up Evangeline and simply said "I'm in!"

"Good call," she chuckled. "I'll call back later today."

The very next day I went with Evangeline to my interview with the training company's manager of entertainment. Evangeline even sat in on it with me. It was totally perfunctory; once the male manager gave me a good once-over look I would have been hired even if I was a serial killer.

That same day we worked together as hostesses for 95 minutes (and were paid for two hours). The rest of the week we worked at the same time but drove to work separately because Evangeline had to do "some extra smooshing" Tuesday -- Thursday.

I found that the propositioning was very subtle and that there were standard procedures. Apparently the key line was "Do you often have your late afternoons free?" If you answered "Not really," that meant that you weren't interested. If you answered "Sometimes," that meant that you weren't right then but maybe in the future. If you answered "Just today" that meant that for $750 they could enjoy an hour of your time in their private room. I was propositioned several times Monday-Thursday but always said "Not really." However, by Friday I was hornier than a three-vagina nanny goat and when a guy named Ben who looked like he was twenty five years old, was big, cut, handsome, and polite and had engaged me in conversation the previous day and earlier that day I shocked myself by responding "Just today."

Ben subtly gave me a keycard that had "Rm. 215" written in magic marker on it for the building next door. I immediately went over there, let myself into Room 215, and waited. I was nervous -- but more excited that nervous.

When Ben entered the room about five minutes after I did he was very polite, offered me a drink from his in-room refrigerator (which I accepted and chugged), laid $750 in cash on top of my purse which was sitting on a small table at the room entrance, and then approached me.

amyyum
amyyum
1,790 Followers
12